2022 Crop Circles

good morning cassiopaea crop circle aficionados ! :-)

my slightly used copy of Vital Signs, A Complete
Guide to the Crop Circle Mystery and Why It Is Not a Hoax, copyright 2002, written by Andy Thomas - arrived a couple of days ago and i started reading it last night.

thought i'd share what Andy wrote on pages 21-32 about an analysis that a biophysicist named Levengood did in the 1990's when he sampled the nodal joints or knuckles of the cereal stalks.

Levengood found that at a cellular level the nodal area is riddled with tiny perforations and the plant tissue is abnormally swollen; these traits are not found on nodal joints in man made glyphs.

anyway, that's where i left off reading yesterday - but the detail of information suggests that Andy knows his stuff - i'm impressed, and i recommend reading the book.

have a great day ccca's !

There was a full moon on July 13 and a new moon on July 28

wondering about planetary alignment ? say, viewed from such an angle where the circle on the left is closer to the viewer, earth and moon on the right - a little further away - (or visa versa) and the third larger circle would be the furthest away ? or the earth is the larger of the three and the two smaller circles are closer to the viewer. wondering if that signifies anything or of it's just 6d saying hello from where they are located ?

and another one- Tawsmead Copse, nr West Stowell, Wiltshire

Looks like maybe Earth 3d and 4d

View attachment 61600
The three circles on the right with their central point, would fit perfectly into the three large central circles.

Perhaps something is "taking" part of the system out of your site and another part is entering.

When I saw this crop circle, I thought of a system altered by the companion star.

There was one from 3 Aug too, maybe both refer to Venus?

Woodborough Hill, Nr Alton Priors, Wiltshire. Reported 3rd August.

View attachment 62326
Hmm... The ratios of the diameters of the circles are very similar to the ratios found in the Fibonacci sequence!

fib.png

So the crop circle could be interpreted as...

fib2.png

Notice all the 1's, 2's, and 3's linked to the number 5!
Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

Q: When you say that the secrets of all existence dwell within 1 2 3 or variations thereof, what kind of secrets are we talking about here?

A: All.

maybe both refer to Venus?
Here a picture of Venus' loops :

LesBouclesdeVénus.jpg

1660227646798.png

Back
Top Bottom