2022 Crop Circles

The one thing I noticed was, if you start with the triangle/pyramid at the far right, and follow the points going counter clockwise, they all point in the same direction... until you get to the last one, which points in the opposite direction. Not sure what would be the meaning of this, other than, there will be a sudden stop to events occurring within a certain cycle. Maybe the current cycle we are in???

maybe the message is- don't get involved in the big pie fight

i saw that movie once, and gave it a 3.1415926 out of 5.

throwing pi at other people is such an irrational decision !

the worst thing about getting hit in the face with pi is that it never ends.

:whistle:

... i'm still working on that message

maybe they ran out of room for the 01000111 :whistle:

seriously tho, the centre circle is woven not swirled, yet the other binary zeros are swirled flat.

interesting non the less !

i've posted several comments this morning, not sure if that is what the moderators call "noise", if that's the case, my apologies for being noisy today, and i'll dial it down ... just many thoughts running through my head with respect circles lately, i don't know why.

wondering if OM is not a word, nor anagram, nor letters representing something ... i think it means something else, maybe a place or a construct, maybe i'm full of nonsense.
i've marked up some photos here - the circle that @Puma posted today got me wondering if the centre circle weave meant "to weave" the O and M together, so i did, and then i noticed this shape can be found in some other recent circles.

86B26FF0-8105-4D72-81C1-57152CF31F0E_1_201_a.jpeg
here there are six rotational symmetries and six reflectional symmetries with one of the equilateral triangles reversed, this is curious, and i'm wondering, somewhat in jest, if @dennis was on to something with the pie video - like, follow the arrows to 4d but remember to look out for flying pies when you get through the doorway.

4F7C51FD-6B7C-4206-AFC5-F0EF50D44B6B_1_105_c.jpeg
the centre is the point of the M, where the two semicircles are tangent

46063466-5BA4-4B10-AB92-29A6BDED2B19_1_105_c.jpeg
the centre, a flattened weave, not swirled flat, point of the M

anyway folks, i'm open to your feedback and thoughts here...

I'm sort of away from the computer most of today, but this brings to mind the interweaving of rational and irrational or harmonizing intellect and intuition. Its odd that Mr. Ohm met with such "resistance" when he published his work. If you notice many discoveries are made by people who more or less lived what they discovered. Not sure if I'm communicating that correctly.

Ohm's law was probably the most important of the early quantitative descriptions of the physics of electricity. We consider it almost obvious today. When Ohm first published his work, this was not the case; critics reacted to his treatment of the subject with hostility. They called his work a "web of naked fancies"[11]and the Minister of Education proclaimed that "a professor who preached such heresies was unworthy to teach science."[12] The prevailing scientific philosophy in Germany at the time asserted that experiments need not be performed to develop an understanding of nature because nature is so well ordered, and that scientific truths may be deduced through reasoning alone.

Om is one of the most important spiritual symbols.[8][9] It refers to Atman (Self within) and Brahman (ultimate reality, entirety of the universe, truth, divine, supreme spirit, cosmic principles, knowledge)

New crop figure appears on July 17th in the county of Burbury Castel Wiltshire, a perfect hexagon with another at the center and each of its sections separated into 2 equal parts, enclosed in a main circuit.

20220717_210627.jpg

I could not find another source on the Internet to corroborate the veracity of the date. So maybe friends from the UK can corroborate it.

The author of the tweet is a collaborator of the ufologist Jaime Maussan recognized in Latam for his research on the subject.

{...}

I could not find another source on the Internet to corroborate the veracity of the date. So maybe friends from the UK can corroborate it.

The author of the tweet is a collaborator of the ufologist Jaime Maussan recognized in Latam for his research on the subject.

Date of discovery as the 17th of July seems to be confirmed by this Facebook page (screenshot below because i couldn't embed the post).

However, apparently the crop circle changed overnight and now looks like this:

1658141466402.png

Side by side:

1658141464648.png

Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations

Skráðu þig inn á Facebook

Screenshot: 1658141136607.png

Video from the 17th of July.

Date of discovery as the 17th of July seems to be confirmed by this Facebook page (screenshot below because i couldn't embed the post).

View attachment 61076

Side by side:

View attachment 61075

Crop Circles-UFO's-Ancient Mysteries-Scientific Speculations

Skráðu þig inn á Facebook

Screenshot: View attachment 61074

Video from the 17th of July.
In the change of this last crop, I return to see the off-on of a possible ascii code or similar.

However, it is very difficult for me.:-D

1658141464648.png

So first : a sort of metatron's cube figure
second : windmill wing style

Nope, the two CC are in differents locations , look at the lines left by the sprayer in the entire field... they don't match.

Back
Top Bottom