2021 Crop Circles

When I see these crop circles, I always have the impulse to try to visualize a 3D version of it, like a spherical version. If I was familiar with 4D I would try that too. They always seem to suggest some form of rotation to me.

NEW Crop Circle Sandal Castle, West Yorkshire Reported 16/08/21

01718584.jpg

zp0pWDUs0tw.jpg

C3k3qZZUOyI.jpg

15379120.jpg

Interesting - the number 5 is predominant in the few previous photos. Was it in the Ra series it was mentioned the numbers 2 and 5 being predominant numbers defining 3rd density ?

So, the question that I was pondering was regarding DNA and whether it too, corresponded to this individualized laterality.
Would left handed dominate spin counter clockwise and right handed dominate spin clockwise?
For the record, I am left handed.

good morning Debra :-)

the orientation of rotation in dna may be similar to a galaxy's spiral arms - it's relative to one's view point ...

if you were on one side of the universe looking at this:
1658926239135.png

and you hopped on over to the other side of the universe it would look like this:

1658926394915.jpeg

in one session i think the c's said, with respect to spin direction, and i'm paraphrasing here - it's whatever floats your boat;

i think left / right, cw / ccw doesn't matter in the bigger scheme of things...doesn't relate to sto / sts from what i understand of things; though someone here will kindly let me know if i'm mistaken, lol.

(i borrowed your graphic, thank you @mbww :-) )

Back
Top Bottom