2021 Crop Circles

Sergey

Jedi
Field drawings discovered in the English county of Wiltshire

Location: Stanton St Bernard, nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Found: 10 May.

49932780.jpg

25630663.jpg

49782953.jpg

1620983396956.png
Captured from the video, it shows that the crop is growing back...showing that the during the formation, the crops were not damaged. This could have been a genuine crop circle although the geometric representation was a much simplified one. I would have expected more complex patterns this year since Mankind's consciousness is/has been progressing enough to keep up with complex patterns as we get more and more into the 4th dimension awareness of understanding while still in this dimension.
I thought I would get something out of this geometric construction below but that's all i could come up with for now. Ofcourse, I found out the geometric has constructions of 1/2 and 1/3 as its main makeup but I am still wondering why from a higher perspective.

1620986050479.png

The surname Titcomb was first found in Wiltshire where they held a family seat as Lords of the Manor of Tidcombe in that shire. After the Battle of Hastings in 1066, William, Duke of Normandy, having prevailed over King Harold, granted most of Britain to his many victorious Barons. It was not uncommon to find a Baron, or a Bishop, with 60 or more Lordships scattered throughout the country. These he gave to his sons, nephews and other junior lines of his family and they became known as under-tenants. They adopted the Norman system of surnames which identified the under-tenant with his holdings so as to distinguish him from the senior stem of the family. After many rebellious wars between his Barons, Duke William, commissioned a census of all England to determine in 1086, settling once and for all, who held which land. He called the census the Domesday Book, [1] indicating that those holders registered would hold the land until the end of time. Hence, in the Domesday Book taken in 1086, Wenesi's wife, the heiress of Wenesi, held the Lordship of Tidcombe from the King, who directly owned the lands. Conjecturally, the heiress and Wenesi, or Vanci, sometimes Wancy or Wanceio, a Norman Baron who was at the Battle of Hastings was from Neufchatel, in Normandy, is the ancient ancestor of this family name.

Neufchatel or "New Castle" in Switzerland is a watchmaking center. The cycle of time/end of time theme seems to be expressed in the crop circle according to some of the comments. Delaware became home of Duponts and is home of Presiding Joseph Robinette Biden, and it also has a New Castle city.

Pierre du Pont was born December 14, 1739, the son of Samuel du Pont and Anne Alexandrine de Montchanin. His father was a watchmaker and French Protestant, or Huguenot. His mother was a descendant of an impoverished minor noble family from Burgundy.

Du Pont married Nicole-Charlotte Marie-Louise le Dée de Rencourt in 1766, also of a minor noble family. They had three sons: Victor Marie (1767–1827), a manufacturer and politician; Paul François (December 1769–January 1770); and Éleuthère Irénée (1771–1834), the founder of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company in the United States.
With a lively intelligence and high ambition, Pierre became estranged from his father, who wanted him to be a watchmaker. The younger man developed a wide range of acquaintances with access to the French court during the Ancien Régime period. Eventually he became the protégé of Dr. François Quesnay, the personal physician of King Louis XV's mistress, Madame de Pompadour. Quesnay was the leader of a faction known as the économistes, a group of liberals at the court dedicated to economic and agricultural reforms. By the early 1760s, du Pont's writings on the national economy had drawn the attention of intellectuals such as Voltaire and Turgot. His 1768 book on physiocracy (Physiocratie, ou Constitution naturelle du gouvernement le plus avantageux au genre humain) advocated low tariffs and free trade among nations, deeply influenced Adam Smith of Scotland.
Du Pont initially supported the French Revolution and served as president of the National Constituent Assembly.

He and his son Eleuthère were among those who physically defended Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette from a mob besieging the Tuileries Palace in Paris during the insurrection of 10 August 1792. Condemned to the guillotine during the Reign of Terror, du Pont was awaiting execution when Robespierre fell on 9 thermidor an IV (27 July 1794), and he was spared.

He married Françoise Robin on 5 vendémiaire an IV (27 September 1795). Robin was the daughter of Antoine Robin de Livet, a French aristocrat who lived in Lyon, and the widow of Pierre Poivre, the noted French administrator. After du Pont's house was sacked by a mob during the events of 18 Fructidor V (4 September 1797), he, his sons and their families immigrated to the United States in 1799.

I have been diving into the quagmire of DNA and RNA "research" for the past few weeks, as well as working outside in my garden. My Guardianship role of the little bit of this planet I call home is very rewarding but takes a lot of time and effort.

Last night, I asked The Divine Cosmic Mind a DNA question, regarding laterality.
The C's recommended paying close attention to reality, left and right.

Numerous studies have shown that mammals tend to have a dominant "handedness", a left or right brain dominance.

So, the question that I was pondering was regarding DNA and whether it too, corresponded to this individualized laterality.
Would left handed dominate spin counter clockwise and right handed dominate spin clockwise?
For the record, I am left handed.

This morning, I received this video, it's of the latest crop circle in Wiltshire.
During a trip to the UK, in 1999, I walked the full length of the barrow, that is behind the crop circle.
Watching this brought back some wonderful memories.
It is spiraling to the left, counter clockwise....;-)

A coincidence, or a synchronicity, or perhaps an answer.
I do not know, but, what I do know, is this is my favorite crop circle so far this decade! 1625327329976.png

New cc at Avebury, appeared on July 2nd (1st, possible);

Looks like a hexagonal camera shutter with 6 blades, 16 spokes (vortices)/ea and 160 dots on the circumference, if I counted right,
so, a lot about 6;

First thought is of course the hexagonal pole of Saturn; motion, spin, opening...:halo:

Saturn's Hexagon in Motion | Saturn – NASA Solar System Exploration
I just posted my comments on this one as well, under its own Thread. Sorry Mods.

Thank you Debra for the beautiful crop circle video!

Along with right/left brain, handedness, there is also "footedness". We recently figured out that while my partner is right handed, he is definitely left footed! He always leads with his left foot. I'm right handed and footed. Maybe your footedness could provide a clue which direction to spin?

I have been diving into the quagmire of DNA and RNA "research" for the past few weeks, as well as working outside in my garden. My Guardianship role of the little bit of this planet I call home is very rewarding but takes a lot of time and effort.

Last night, I asked The Divine Cosmic Mind a DNA question, regarding laterality.
The C's recommended paying close attention to reality, left and right.

Numerous studies have shown that mammals tend to have a dominant "handedness", a left or right brain dominance.

So, the question that I was pondering was regarding DNA and whether it too, corresponded to this individualized laterality.
Would left handed dominate spin counter clockwise and right handed dominate spin clockwise?
For the record, I am left handed.

I’m afraid the spiral in the crop circle is moving clockwise, not counter... but alas, not all is not lost.:-)

Not sure if there is any association between spin direction and left/right handedness, on the brain hemispheres however there is the idea that left brain is responsible for logic, thinking, while the right brain is intuition, creativity; So, first come the spark, then the implementation; and of course balancing the flow of energy between the two is essential.

The earth spin around its axis is from right to left as well, as it can be viewed as counter clockwise from its North pole (Up) and from the Sun (most important, because the Earth rotates around the sun, and so does Earth’s revolution around the Sun also viewed from an Up (North) plane of the sun, so the Earth is a 'rightie';
DNA helix does spin in counter-clockwise direction also, so the natural heliacal movement appears to be right to left, or counter-clockwise, assuming an “upper hand” of the Up or north for perspective/direction.

So counter-clockwise is the natural movement in our solar system at least, however our galaxy appears to be moving in a clockwise direction, at least from our representation viewpoint, and it has 6 arms btw, just as in the crop circle image.

%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%B0-%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BA%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%9C%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%87%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D1%8C.jpg

Moreover, if you’re interested in DNA, there is a protein called ‘helicase’ which appears to be hexagonal in shape, and has an important role in the unwinding and replication of the DNA strand. So...if DNA is going counterclockwise, would it be okay to think that the helicase spin is clockwise and that makes the unwinding and possible...

168-DNAHelicase_4esv.jpg

https://cbm.msoe.edu/crest/ePosters/a16dnaHelicase.html

Back
Top Bottom