2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

4 months to go and no VP choice...how presidential. Here is my take:

The PTB/Fed/whoever are deciding who they want to win. IF it is Trump, they will torpedo Biden with a hideous VP pick. They KNOW Biden will be an easier puppet to get whatever they want, BUT, the "economics" of that pick may lead to... some kind of "civil war" = a net loss of energy/greater use of force to control the animal farm being required. I guess they would want humanity to sleepwalk into signing up for greater slavery. A Biden win would perhaps wake people up more about the idiocracy we live in and cause some real resistance. Trump being in office actually keeps the "right" at bay since they think of him as one of their own and are defaulting all responsibility to Trump. On the other other hand, the PTB know they will get richer under a Biden puppet govt. which will push the stinking UN agenda 2030. So they will have to resist their own greed? What is it that is driving the quickening? Some Pan-Galactic not-so-Petty-Tyrant must be putting the screws to the earthly minions to speed it up. Again - why? Earth-change monitors in the "red zone"?

This is sounding like the Princess Bride.

Have we developed an immunity to iO-Nane powder such that we can endure either outcome?

All I would bet on, at this point, is that the VP pick will be a MTF transgendered creature of dubious origin.

Whoa! Kamala Harris also had some work done over the lock down it appears. Check out the eyebrows, pretty creepy. A fresh look for the VP position?

View attachment 37802

Many on Twitter are saying that “that’s not her, it’s a clone!” I don’t think she’s been cloned, but her appearance on that clip is ‘air brushed’ as in those example of deep fake videos. Maybe she’s on vacation and they are creating a ‘deep fake’ using someone else. Here’s an example:

The Duran’s Alex Christoforou and Editor-in-Chief Alexander Mercouris discuss the Portland riots and the difference between what is happening in Portland with violent ANTIFA thugs directed by Soros like elites, and what happened during a real grassroots protest with the Yellow Vests in France.

I was wondering when reading the transcripts with the Cassiopaeans; what is their real view of Trump. Certainly they refer to the correspondence between Kennedy and Khrushchev, but what do they think of Trump ...

From the California snake pit, Biden mulls a possible VP pick (with tutoring from the Deep State player's).
Five bucks says his term will be short, and sweet and quickly replaced, (like Ed Lee former Mayor of SF).

Lee was replace by front person London Breed. Lee suffered a timely and sudden heart attack. And I mean sudden on December 12, 2017.

The back door deal makers must be salivating. Like C's said, hearts attacks can come above.

Snip:
"The vice-presidential nominee could well become the president in the future," he said.

Biden has run an unusually open process of vetting potential running mates, with a list of names so public that the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is using the process as a list-building and fundraising tactic.

A recent email from the Senate committee listed 11 women as potential Biden picks, included Sens. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., Tammy Duckworth, D-Ill., and Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis. Other names included Reps. Karen Bass, D-Calif., and Val Demings, D-Fla., along with Stacey Abrams, a former Democratic gubernatorial nominee in Georgia; Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer; and former national security adviser Susan Rice, (Red Flag).

Another factor Democrats have pointed to is the size of the field and the fast-moving external political environment. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., once looked like a strong front-runner, but the death of George Floyd and other unarmed black people put a spotlight on her record as a prosecutor, which has drawn criticism from black activists. Klobuchar soon removed herself from the running.

From the California snake pit, Biden mulls a possible VP pick (with tutoring from the Deep State player's).
Five bucks says his term will be short, and sweet and quickly replaced, (like Ed Lee former Mayor of SF).

Hi c.a. Nice to see you here again, I've been wondering about you! I'd say Biden should go with a black woman. All the pics are disturbing.

A good one from Tim Pool. It looks like Biden has made a mistake by collaborating with "The Squad". Moderate Dems. (the sane ones) are appalled by the radicalness of these women and it looks like they may loose the next time around. They have decided to pool their donations to support each other which looks like a desperate attempt to counteract their unpopularity and lack of funds. YAHOO!!!!! :cheer: :dance:
Looks like Omar may be on her way OUT.

Has Ilhan Omar grown too radical even for the heart of Minneapolis? New FEC filings in the DFL primary for her seat in Congress show Omar in serious trouble. The Star Tribune reported yesterday that challenger Antone Melton-Meaux raised seven times as much money as Omar, scoring $3.2 million against Omar’s $471K. Melton-Meaux now has twice as much cash on hand ahead of the August 11 primary:

Another good one. The Rasmussen polls high accuracy explained and from July 23 shows support for Trump sending federal officers to cities where riots are occurring. Mayor Ted Wheeler made a major mistake by showing up at the riot in Portland as a supporter. Pool questions whether the 43% approval rating by blacks is accurate since its phenomenally high. Trump only had 8% of their vote in 2016. If support by blacks is this high its the end of the Dems. who rely heavily on these voters. Pool speculates this is why the Democrats are pushing BLM, because they fear loosing those votes, makes sense.

KATO poll, 60% of public afraid to express political opinion. Only one group comfortable speaking their political views which is the strong left (8-10% of pop.), all others prefer to remain silent. Which means there is a large silent majority who won't give their opinion on these polls.

Other polls showing support for BLM has gone down.

Back
Top Bottom