2014 Diary

luke wilson

The Living Force
Thought I'd share some pictures from 2014!

Northern Ireland, Belfast.

I took a black cab tour around the troubled areas of the city and below are some of the pictures I took

2luvtdy.jpg
30ufdys.jpg

j7b1uo.jpg
mopf.jpg

23xw1.jpg

Wales

Beautiful country in my opinion. The below pictures are mostly ones I took from the Black Mountains and Snowdonia.

egd8o9.jpg
16kvx1j.jpg

27zkb6e.jpg
23jw4w.jpg

120me5w.jpg
2hher7l.jpg

Spain

Pictures I took from the annual La Tomatina festival last year taken from a disposable camera. If you wonder why there is a whole bunch of people trying to climb up a greased up pole, it's because there is ham right at the very top.

8znvp2.jpg
14n1k6r.jpg

birm6b.jpg
2wqwjfn.jpg

Some memorable pictures I took of things I didn't plan on seeing...

bgoftx.jpg
24g5en8.jpg

209mwev.jpg
29w0i9g.jpg

15wcehy.jpg
n6cr5z.jpg

Hopefully get to see some more stuff in 2015. :)

Great photos, luke wilson: I especially liked the one of the black and white swans with the goose.
Check my profile pic and you'll see why.
The black swan is an Aussie a long way from home.
I'm a white swan a long way from home..

Interesting pictures! Thanks to share them with us, my favorite is the picture of the picture when you see a young African points you with a camera. So you know the name of the artist? Or is it you?

The landscape pictures are beautiful! I often find I've not appreciated the actual landscape (the fact I was there witnessing the beauty of nature) enough until I see the pictures I've taken when I get home.

Thank you, Luke, for these very nice pictures!

I like the Wales-Pictures most! Maybe my life will lead me there sometime!

:knitting: :read: :cuckoo:

loreta said:
Interesting pictures! Thanks to share them with us, my favorite is the picture of the picture when you see a young African points you with a camera. So you know the name of the artist? Or is it you?

Thanks Loreta. Sorry, I don't know the name of the artist and it isn't me... :P

naorma said:
Thank you, Luke, for these very nice pictures!

I like the Wales-Pictures most! Maybe my life will lead me there sometime!

:knitting: :read: :cuckoo:

Wales is really beautiful and not that big. Best enjoyed in the summer in my opinion when you can get to enjoy the countryside without getting wet or cold.

There are also old decommissioned coal mines that you can go into and see that side of their history. Sadly they don't allow you to take pictures deep underground in the coal mines because of methane that might be in the air.

That side of their history is grim as you can imagine (families working deep underground for little pay breathing in copious amounts of soot on the behest of some rich guy sitting comfortably above ground) but nonetheless they are proud of it.

luke wilson said:
Wales is really beautiful and not that big. Best enjoyed in the summer in my opinion when you can get to enjoy the countryside without getting wet or cold.

There are also old decommissioned coal mines that you can go into and see that side of their history. Sadly they don't allow you to take pictures deep underground in the coal mines because of methane that might be in the air.

That side of their history is grim as you can imagine (families working deep underground for little pay breathing in copious amounts of soot on the behest of some rich guy sitting comfortably above ground) but nonetheless they are proud of it.

Thanks for the links - and: I never will go in these coal mines! The stories must be too bad . . . . I would like to walk on the mountains - all day long . . . . .

Nice shots Luke :) Nice composition and interesting locations too

If you wonder why there is a whole bunch of people trying to climb up a greased up pole, it's because there is ham right at the very top.

Now it all makes sense ;)

Back
Top Bottom