2008 Election - Astrology

I am merely an 'amateur' astrologer, but have studied the subject more or less for about 30 years. I have had many friends who were/are professional. I have lived with some for extended periods of time, and my current partner is a working professional astrologer.
For some months now we have taken note of the configuration taking shape leading up to the presidential election. We've been putting it aside almost because it blows us away each time we take a glance and see something more to it. :O

Now that the historical nose-dive just took place on Wall St. we were also curious to look at what was going on in October, 1929, specifically the 24th, 27th and 28th [Black Mon. and Tues.]. The curious thing was that the only hard aspects involved Chiron being conjunct North Node, both opposed by Mars.

Well, Chiron is at this time exactly conjunct the North Node. [they are both on about a fifty-year cycle through the zodiac, though the Node moves in retrograde direction.] Chiron represents/symbolizes to me personally many things including one's shamanic awake interconnected Self, the Inner Teacher, the knowledge of the wounding being the key to the healing, fearless confrontation of denial, and the personal experience of the collective trauma.
The (Moon's) North Node being the appropriate dharmic direction for evolution of either the individual or collective, as opposed to the old familiar re-run, time-loop direction - devolution (?)/South Node.

But that is only one bit of the picture. There's a whole lot going on in the last 5 days of October, and then climaxing on November 4th!
Chiron and Node cruise right along together through the month. October 27 & 28 they both will be squared by Mars. Those are the SAME DATES AS BLACK MON AND TUES IN 1929. Weird. :shock: And Mercury will square Jupiter to stir up the mix.

Then there's the "Day of Election". See, the Chiron-Node thing is in a bundle with Neptune also. Neptune- deception, hidden, mystical symbolism.
On November 4th these aspects will occur simultaneously in exactitude: Mars is gonna square that Neptune. Venus will exactly conjunct Pluto. And thirdly, Uranus and Saturn will be at exact opposition.

I don't have time to write more now, but this is some extremely powerful symbolism goin on here. Maybe others could throw in some comments if they are so inclined. At the very least the idea of the Saturn-Uranus opposition close squared the Chiron-Neptune (which configuration will become 'more perfectly squared' through the spring of '09) brings up the obvious image of extreme polarization [freedom/fascism] with a load of deception, possibly very exposed, maybe even unforeseen 'revelations'. Doesn't appear to have any chance of being any kind of "normal" election, even by the standards of the last two.

Oh, I just have to throw out the thing that Pluto's been doing - retro-ing back into Saggitarius and 'finishing' the job of taking down phony religion, since the beginning of the year. It turned direct just as that Palin 'thing' appeared [whatever 'it' is]. Again, Pluto will be joined exactly by Venus on election day. (Pluto cuts to the core and obliterates the BS in anything that gets near it, in this case everything related to the Feminine.) :scared: :cool2:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It's a good day to die.

You might enjoy reading Victor Clube's book "The Cosmic Serpent" - especially the part where he talks about the origins of astrology.

I studied/practiced astrology myself for over 35 years and when I get the time, we'll have a great astrology discussion here on the forum!

Laura said:
I studied/practiced astrology myself for over 35 years and when I get the time, we'll have a great astrology discussion here on the forum!

This would be greatly appreciated Laura.

Hi Bholanath,

That is very interesting - Thanks for posting this! I have read some similar comments on some astrology sites and the consensus seems to be that there are some very strong aspects right around the time of the election. I don't know enough about astrology to intrepret this, but I read that the alignment between Saturn and Uranus on November 4th is a "world changing opposition" and represents radical change.

Laura said:

That will really be something to look forward to!

Back
Top Bottom