1st Density - They sense each other

anart said:
I think that's a rather enormous supposition on your part that doesn't really track to reality. A high noise to signal ratio is chaos - chaos is linked to entropy which is antithetical to STO.

I understand the 'order out of chaos' thinking in general, but I find the wiseacring that has occurred in this thread to be discouraging...

Agree with that as current understanding. Mae Wan-Ho's work in quantum biology is demonstrating that 'entropy' in biological systems was an incorrect understanding. Quantum science is adding more qualifiers to the concept of 'entropy' in that now, entropy must be distinguished as negative entropy (neg-entropy) and positive entropy (pos-entropy) in order to make useful statements.

"Chaos" can be a subjective term that depends on a fixed point of view. There's still a lot to learn in these areas.

Buddy said:
anart said:
I think that's a rather enormous supposition on your part that doesn't really track to reality. A high noise to signal ratio is chaos - chaos is linked to entropy which is antithetical to STO.

I understand the 'order out of chaos' thinking in general, but I find the wiseacring that has occurred in this thread to be discouraging...

Agree with that as current understanding. Mae Wan-Ho's work in quantum biology is demonstrating that 'entropy' in biological systems was an incorrect understanding. Quantum science is adding more qualifiers to the concept of 'entropy' in that now, entropy must be distinguished as negative entropy (neg-entropy) and positive entropy (pos-entropy) in order to make useful statements.

"Chaos" can be a subjective term that depends on a fixed point of view. There's still a lot to learn in these areas.

That's just the beginning of the error in the wiseacring in this thread, though. You used the term 'STO debugging'. What does that really mean? I posit that it means nothing, objectively. We, as 3D STS beings, are 'consciousness wave reading units' and the idea is that part of our purpose is to 'debug', through our perception and understanding, our growth of knowledge. So, to use the phrase 'STO debugging' is to basically make up something that makes very little sense according to what we've come to understand regarding this reality (which is STS) and our place in it (and we by no means understand it all, though we've started to put important pieces together).

My point is that it's really important for those prone to wiseacring to learn to control themselves and not write about things that further muddy the waters on topics that are already just coming into focus for all of us. Basically - think before you write and try to make statements that are at least theoretically grounded in some semblance of understanding of reality as it is - which is the opposite of wiseacring. fwiw.

You're right, anart. I understand your point. I suspected a wrong use of STO in this context.

This is very interesting makes me think if there are so many different levels of awareness within 1D, 2D then here as we live in 3D there must be different levels of awareness and senses as well. This explains why humans have different, emotional, intellectual and mechanical abilities. Really paints the picture that we are on different levels in this density and I think I understand that the lessons are ways to grow and develop through the knowledge we acquire. Develop to higher levels of awareness. I need to step up my psychology reading so I can "debug" my mind so I can be a more efficient /precise seer/thinker. With the aim of become a better person and not passing through this again. This might be a shot in the dark but do we have to be STS here to move forward and progress because we have to take something and that something being knowledge?

Hopefully this wasn't wiseacring and had a hint of objectivity in it

Megan said:
You can go below the plant level in searching for signs of awareness. I remember reading some interesting material in Stuart Kauffman's Reinventing the Sacred, which I read a few years ago. I will look through it and see if I can find a few relevant quotes.

I wasn't able to find "a few relevant quotes." The entirety of one chapter might do, but I can't find the book right now and I don't remember the name of the chapter (it might have been something like "The Origin of Life").

In the mean time I have been reading other books, starting with Sync by Steven Strogatz (mentioned above) and now Linked by Albert-Laszlo Barabasi, which is mentioned within Sync (which also mentions Kauffman -- small world). They both deal with "small world" self-organizing networks (a.k.a. "scale free" networks), which can be found across the range of densities, and in which any node can be reached by traversing a relatively small number of intermediate nodes, irrespective of network size.

It would appear that "networking" is a fundamental aspect of our reality. Networks form even in 1st density, order themselves, and undergo "phase transition" to create systems that could not be anticipated if the results hadn't been seen before.

At this point, 1st density organisms "sensing each other" does not surprise me at all. We are just beginning to understand how things are really put together, and a lot of what we think we do that is special very possibly is not.

This may very well be the case Menna. I mean considering the amount of work involved in gaining objective knowledge and applying it within a STS realm is staggering! Wishful thinking, self importance, myths, and many more programs provide enough challenge for any soul seeking growth. But the results are worth it because the amount of strength that can be gained through conscious struggle is not easily lost! Seeing the C's as the light beings they are seems to suggest this.
We've been playing in the dirt of 3d but as we grow and actually clean ourselves off not only do we know how to stay clean but we help clean others who ask. This makes me think of jesus' " washing your brother's feet" story. This challenge really helps one to truly see the two polarities and solidify the choice between them.

ajseph 21 said:
This may very well be the case Menna. I mean considering the amount of work involved in gaining objective knowledge and applying it within a STS realm is staggering! Wishful thinking, self importance, myths, and many more programs provide enough challenge for any soul seeking growth. But the results are worth it because the amount of strength that can be gained through conscious struggle is not easily lost! Seeing the C's as the light beings they are seems to suggest this.
We've been playing in the dirt of 3d but as we grow and actually clean ourselves off not only do we know how to stay clean but we help clean others who ask. This makes me think of jesus' " washing your brother's feet" story. This challenge really helps one to truly see the two polarities and solidify the choice between them.
Super !

I always thought that our 1st density part was our nervous system, it looks like a plant.

Prometeo said:
I always thought that our 1st density part was our nervous system, it looks like a plant.

Interesting that you bring up self similarity, which is a ubiquitous design principle in nature. Here is a nice little essay on self similarity in nature: http://www3.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw/nature.html

Prometeo said:

If 1st density is minerals, wouldn't all our physical body be made of "1st density"?

Graalsword said:
Prometeo said:

If 1st density is minerals, wouldn't all our physical body be made of "1st density"?

This is covered in the "Tree of Life" chapter of the Wave series
http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wave-chapter-26-the-tree-of-life/

obyvatel said:
Graalsword said:
Prometeo said:

This is covered in the "Tree of Life" chapter of the Wave series
http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wave-chapter-26-the-tree-of-life/

Yes I remember that chapter and the graphics. Therefore it makes sense, that our 1st density, is all our body.

Back
Top Bottom