19/29/09.2007 comet ?

Lucius

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
hello about 4 mont ago i have dream that comet will hit earth ......And I ask someone in the dream about date...
then I see 19 or 29 . 09 . 2007 ..... .Comet will hit ( when i write will - i write that i see it at dream NOT that it must be ) earth / this come will be medium dont kill all people just hm.... realize people that Ther is Somthing.

After the comet and with the Comet Ufo will mett official people.... with our gov.
It will be all fake.... to avoid real truth.

Greeting.

Today i have another dream.. but i cant write it:) my english i poor;).

Blacki said:
hello about 4 mont ago i have dream that comet will hit earth ......And I ask someone in the dream about date...
then I see 19 or 29 . 09 . 2007 ..... .
Comet will hit ( when i write will - i write that i see it at dream NOT that it must be ) earth / this come will be medium dont kill all people just hm.... realize people that Ther is Somthing.

After the comet and with the Comet Ufo will mett official people.... with our gov.

Greeting.

Today i have another dream.. but i cant write it:) my english i poor;).
very interesting dream...especially since you see a date in it, it COULD BE a possible future thou..we just have to wait and see.

I only don't understand what you mean with this part.

hi

When comet appers .... people will be comfused ... and more... when comet will be at sky ufo will show to all people .... Then Governament will set up official meting with Ufo - this will be fake ... to avoid Real truth ( catastrophy and Visa ).

That i see in my dream , some time ago.

Blacki, since English may not be your language, I would like to clarify what you are stating.

Blacki said:
When comet appers .... people will be comfused
That would make sense if people did not know that a comet would be coming which means they were never told that it would come...meaning no warning. But, it would seems that this comet will not hit the Earth, but it will pass us by (like Comet Hale-Bopp). But, how close it would be near the Earth is another question.

Blacki said:
when comet will be at sky ufo will show to all people.
Somewhat, it might make sense if the comet would change our perceptions (if the comet is closer to us than the norm), rendering the unseen to become seen. That the strobe lights might not work for a time being, and that we can see the UFO appearing more and more. With more UFO appearing in the sky, the people might be starting a panic, bringing about so many questions and such.

Blacki said:
Then Governament will set up official meting with Ufo - this will be fake ... to avoid Real truth.
That is no doubt that the government will try to "calm" the people by meeting with the UFO (perhaps the Greys). It may be just a show for the people, to keep them in 'check.' And, to avoid the real Truth...yes, I think the government and the 4D STS Beings will do anything to cover the 'real Truth' up. No doubt about that.

Like Adam said, your dream could be one of possible futures and we might have to wait and see. We can't do anything about it if your dream came true, but all we would need to do is keep our eyes open and avoid giving into the 'lies.'

This is my initial thoughts. Thanks for sharing your dream, Blacki.

Blacki said:
Hi Blacki,

I also had a dream in 1996 where I was shown that "they" meet with government officials and scientists on a regular basis. Couple of years ago, I had a dream where there were giant, gunmetal grey spheres suspended everywhere about the planet while huge rocks fell.

I'm not so sure what it all means, just recorded it as I remembered it. But what has become apparent is that I am not the only one in these groups that have had similar dreams with similar messages.

Peg

This weekend I did too see a similar dream. "Green-blue star" has appeared in the sky, mass confusion, everyone was perceiving it differently. And "star" has brought showers in form of dense matter that would pour on earth from time to time.

Zadius Sky said:
Blacki, since English may not be your language, I would like to clarify what you are stating.

Blacki said:
When comet appers .... people will be comfused
That would make sense if people did not know that a comet would be coming which means they were never told that it would come...meaning no warning. But, it would seems that this comet will not hit the Earth, but it will pass us by (like Comet Hale-Bopp). But, how close it would be near the Earth is another question.
In my dream it hit the eart but not big comet / it was meany small .... and i suspose 1 bigger .
At this time in city Olsztyn / ther was a wather ... to the ankels .

Zadius Sky said:
Blacki said:
when comet will be at sky ufo will show to all people.
Somewhat, it might make sense if the comet would change our perceptions (if the comet is closer to us than the norm), rendering the unseen to become seen. That the strobe lights might not work for a time being, and that we can see the UFO appearing more and more. With more UFO appearing in the sky, the people might be starting a panic, bringing about so many questions and such.

Blacki said:
Then Governament will set up official meting with Ufo - this will be fake ... to avoid Real truth.
That is no doubt that the government will try to "calm" the people by meeting with the UFO (perhaps the Greys). It may be just a show for the people, to keep them in 'check.' And, to avoid the real Truth...yes, I think the government and the 4D STS Beings will do anything to cover the 'real Truth' up. No doubt about that.

Like Adam said, your dream could be one of possible futures and we might have to wait and see. We can't do anything about it if your dream came true, but all we would need to do is keep our eyes open and avoid giving into the 'lies.'

This is my initial thoughts. Thanks for sharing your dream, Blacki.
Yes that is thru we must keepy our eyes open and avoid giving into the Fear and lies.

Greeting:)

FWIW

_http://www.nostradamusquatrains.com/Century10/Quatrain74.htm

from nostradmus in centurie 10 - quatrain 74
Au revolu du grand nombre septiesme
Apparoistra au temps Jeux d'Hecatombe,
Non esloigné du grand eage milliesme
Que les entres sortiront de leur tombe.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter,
not far from the age of the great millennium
when the dead will come out from their graves.

the millenium could be the year 2000, and 7 could be the year 2007

De hecatomb was een ritueel in Griekenland waar dieren geslacht werden, en er vechtevenementen plaatsvonden, zoals worstelen en andere geweldadige evenementen.

Een van de bloeddorstigste vechtevenementen die nu plaatsvinden zijn de Freestyle Wrestling, waarbij alles is toegestaan, en dicht in de buurt komt wat bij de hecatomb plaatsvond. De wereldkampioenschappen Freestyle Wrestling vinden dit jaar van 17 september tot 23 september plaats in Baku, Azerbeidzjan.

Wat Nostradamus bedoelt met "Het" is niet duidelijk. Het moge duidelijk zijn dat hetgeen verschijnt iets groots en wereldschokkend is. Iets wat de gehele aarde met open mond zal aanschouwen.
_http://atlantis2012.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2074&mode=&order=0&thold=0

TRANSLATED from dutch(my translation of it is not perfect I know)

The hetacomb was a ritual in greek where animals got slaughterd, and fightevents took place like wrestling and other hostile events.

one of the bloodthirsty fightevents that now takes place are the Freestyle Wrestling, where everything is allowed, and it comes close to the place hecatomb. The world championship FreeStyle Wrestling takes place this year from 17th september to 23th september in Baku, Azerbeidzjan

What Nostradamus means with ''it'' is unclear, appearently it is supposed to be something big and shocking, something that is supposed to shock the world.
FWIW, it just reminded me of your dream that something is supposed to happen this upcoming week, but of course nothing might happen.

We just have to wait and see.

"What Nostradamus means with 'it' is unclear, appearently it is supposed to be something big and shocking, something that is supposed to shock the world."

Comet with ufo ?
hm today 17.09 :) 2 days:) or 29.09:)

Blacki said:
Comet with ufo ?
hm today 17.09 :) 2 days:) or 29.09:)
The only current event that I can think of is the 'coronal hole' of the Sun. Basically, we're on Aurora Watch. Perhaps, the aurora would 'shock' the people?

Japan's Hinode spacecraft is monitoring a gaping hole in the sun's atmosphere--a "coronal hole"--that is spewing solar wind into space. It is the enormous black gash in this image from Hinode's onboard x-ray telescope:
hinode_xrt_strip.gif

The sun is rotating (once every 27 days) and soon the hole will face Earth, causing a stream of solar wind to sweep past our planet on Sept. 21st or 22nd. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.
I don't know about the comets or asteroids.

I noticed this from the same site:
"On September 17, 2007 there were 886 potentially hazardous asteroids."

And, the next big asteroid will be 1,960,445 km away from Earth would appear on Sept. 20 (from the above site).

the matter is that ... comet will come with UFO ... ufo will "Save" earth and "help" human.....
all is only a dream , but we must get knowledge what is going on.

Then there is this story about the meteorite in Peru (that actually landed on 17.09.07) that seems to have caused sickness. Not just a falling rock, a falling "poisonous" rock. This is a new phenomenon in my recollection.

Coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom