13.000 vaccination points

perseusuersusmedusa

The Force is Strong With This One
Buenas a todos. Escribo mi primer post, post presentación, así que espero no equivocarme en demasiadas cosas. Y si no lo escribo ahora no sé cuándo lo haré, pues me asaltan dudas y prejuicios de todo tipo. Bien, ayer domingo nos vuelven a "deleitar" con una noticia que nos afectará o no (ya no me sorprendo de nada ni su contrario) a los españoles:

Nuestro presidente del Gobierno de España, y amado y guapísimo líder, Pedro Sánchez, ha avanzado el plan de vacunación contra el (la) Covid-19 que se presentará en el Consejo de Ministros del martes y que contará con 13.000 puntos de vacunación para garantizar un «acceso equitativo a las vacunas» a través de la Atención Primaria.

«El Gobierno garantizará que todos los grupos priorizados (básicamente ancianos inútiles que cobran pensiones) tengan acceso a la vacuna. Para ello, se acordará en el Consejo Interterritorial del Sistema Nacional de Salud una estrategia única de vacunación», ha explicado nuestro amado y guapísimo líder Sánchez en rueda de prensa en Moncloa.

El presidente del Gobierno, en su infinita belleza y bondad, ha indicado que «una parte muy sustancial de la población podrá ser vacunada con todas las garantías (es decir, de ésta no te escapas) en el primer semestre del año». Por supuesto, todo de una forma muy feminista e inclusiva y respetuosa con el medio ambiente.

¿Tenéis pensado qué hacer o no hacer?

Good afternoon to everyone. I'm writing my first post, post presentation, so I hope I'm not wrong about too many things. And if I don't write it now I don't know when I will, because I am assailed by doubts and prejudices of all kinds. Well, yesterday, Sunday, we are "delighted" again with a news that will affect us or not (I'm not surprised by anything or its opposite) to the Spanish people:

Our President of the Government of Spain, and beloved and very beautiful leader, Pedro Sánchez, has advanced the vaccination plan against Covid-19 that will be presented to the Council of Ministers on Tuesday and that will have 13,000 vaccination points to guarantee "equal access to vaccines" through Primary Care.

"The government will guarantee that all the prioritized groups (basically useless elderly people who collect pensions) will have access to the vaccine. To this end, a unique vaccination strategy will be agreed upon in the Inter-territorial Council of the National Health System", explained our beloved and very beautiful leader Sánchez in a press conference in Moncloa.

The President of the Government, in his infinite beauty and goodness, has indicated that "a very substantial part of the population will be able to be vaccinated with all the guarantees (that is to say, of this one you do not escape) in the first semester of the year". Of course everything in a very feminist and inclusive way and respectful with the environment.

Have you thought about what to do or not to do?

The President of the Government, in his infinite beauty and goodness, has indicated that "a very substantial part of the population will be able to be vaccinated with all the guarantees (that is to say, of this one you do not escape) in the first semester of the year". Of course everything in a very feminist and inclusive way and respectful with the environment.

Yes, my choice is clear that I decided not to vaccinate no matter what the consequences might that be. Knowledge protect one’s own STO paths from the STS forces influences, living or body death.
And my decision is from the following transcripts.

May 4-2002

Q: (B) Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?

A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriatelytuned" to 4D STS "downloads" and manipulation

Date: April 4th 2015
Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

August 15th 2020

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine withouttelling them?

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Q: (Chu) Great!

(Joe) That's why doctors are so stupid. They wear masks all the time. No offense, Gaby! You're an exception

November 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is this transitioning of energy from higher densities into third density or solid matter kind of a traumatic event for universal energy?

A: Subjective.

Q: (L) Is it a form of death?

A: Death and birth are the same

Yes, my choice is clear that I decided not to vaccinate no matter what the consequences might that be. Knowledge protect one’s own STO paths from the STS forces influences, living or body death.
And my decision is from the following transcripts.

Date: April 4th 2015
Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Thanks Kay Kim for answering, I really appreciate it. And thank you very much for the transcripts, which I love to read. I did not expect another answer, nor do I expect it from anyone in this forum or minimally informed. We don't want to be chipped. Just now I was rereading the agenda to lower the vibration of the 3D bodies to be occupied by the 4D STS, and I didn't know the mercury data that caused just that effect.

The fact is that it is very sad to realize that, at least in my country, people are so blinded by the plague and the fear of getting sick from such a lethal virus, according to the system. Lately I've been thinking, because I see it all around me, how the gap between the Matrix slaves and the rest is widening. And it's so sad because nothing you can say or do can change their minds. We live in a Hispanic dystopia (in my case) led by a madman who everyone recognizes as a psychopath but yet nothing changes, except for being more dystopian and demented.

Hola @perseusuersusmedusa, yo también estoy en España, y no pienso vacunarme. En el caso de que sea obligatorio, intentaré de todas formas librarme de la vacuna, y si no es posible, tampoco me preocupa, porque no es algo que yo pueda evitar.

Creo que lo importante ahora es mantener una buena alimentación, tomar los suplementos necesarios, intento Trabajar lo que se pueda en uno mismo, practicar las respiraciones, orar a nuestras piedras e intentar servir a los demás colaborando en las actividades del foro (y he visto que acabas de apuntarte al grupo de traductores en español, espero verte por allí).

Y si finalmente nos obligan a vacunarnos en España, hay que confiar y tener fe en que la mente cósmica nos protegerá de cualquier resultado adverso. OSIT.

-------------------------

Hi @perseusuersusmedusa, I'm in Spain too, and I don't plan to get any vaccinations. In case it is mandatory, I will try to get rid of the vaccine anyway, and if it is not possible, I am not worried either, because it is not something I can avoid.

I think that the important thing now is to maintain a good diet, take the necessary supplements, try to work as much as possible on oneself, practice breathing, pray to our stones and try to serve others by collaborating in the activities of the forum (and I have seen that you have just joined the group of translators in Spanish, I hope to see you there).

And if we are finally forced to be vaccinated in Spain, we must trust and have faith that the cosmic mind will protect us from any adverse outcome. OSIT.

Hola perseusuersusmedusa,

Pues, yo vivo en EEUU y voy a buscar la forma mas adecuada de no vacunarme si me es posible, se que existirán ciertos sacrificios, y mientras pueda conllevarlos, lo hare. Sin embargo, en algún momento puede que llegue la ocasión donde ya simplemente no pueda evitarlo, para este momento hay que tener cierta humildad e higiene mental y espiritual diria yo, para poder también aceptar las limitaciones de nuestra capacidad de oponernos a los dictados de quienes detentan el poder.

Así que mi actitud es mas bien abiertamente opuesto, pero también con cierta humildad para poder conllevar lo que se nos viene a todos.

Saludos

===================

Hello perseusuersusmedusa,

Well, I live in the US and I will try to find the best way to not get vaccinated if possible, I know there will be certain sacrifices to be made and so long as I am able to, I will make them. However, there might come a moment when I might simply not be able to avoid it, for that moment I think one ought to be humble and have a certain mental and spiritual hygiene I would say, so as to be able to accept the limitations of our ability to oppose the dictates of the PTB.

So my attitude is rather openly opposed, but also humble about it, so as to be able to deal with what's coming for all of us.

Kind regards

Gracias a ambos, Alejo y OrangeScorpion (quise hacer una respuesta conjunta citándoos pero estoy aprendiendo a manejarme por aquí, tened paciencia conmigo) por vuestros puntos de vista y consejos.
Hola @perseusuersusmedusa, yo también estoy en España, y no pienso vacunarme. En el caso de que sea obligatorio, intentaré de todas formas librarme de la vacuna, y si no es posible, tampoco me preocupa, porque no es algo que yo pueda evitar.
Hola perseusuersusmedusa,

Pues, yo vivo en EEUU y voy a buscar la forma mas adecuada de no vacunarme si me es posible, se que existirán ciertos sacrificios, y mientras pueda conllevarlos, lo hare. Sin embargo, en algún momento puede que llegue la ocasión donde ya simplemente no pueda evitarlo, para este momento hay que tener cierta humildad e higiene mental y espiritual diria yo, para poder también aceptar las limitaciones de nuestra capacidad de oponernos a los dictados de quienes detentan el poder.
Os haré caso. Supongo que es lo que nos ha tocado vivir y mientras antes lo aceptemos mejor. Toda ayuda será poca a medida que se estrecha el camino cada vez más.

Saludos y gracias de nuevo

Thank you both, Alejo and OrangeScorpion (I wanted to make a joint response quoting you but I'm learning to manage around here, so bear with me) for your views and advice. I will listen to you. I guess that's what we have to live with and the sooner we accept it the better. All help will be little as the road narrows more and more.

Greetings and thanks again

Hi perseusuersusmedusa,
Here in France there are rumours that vaccinations will start at the beginning of 2021, but nothing official for the moment. But in France, a large part of the population is against vaccination. Several doctors are talking about it, groups and collectives against covid measures and vaccinations supported by lawyers have also been formed and are gathering more and more supporters. So maybe it won't be that easy to impose a compulsory vaccination. I have some hope, but if I can't avoid it then I agree with what orangeScorpion and Alejo said. Let's have faith!

Buenas a todos. Escribo mi primer post, post presentación, así que espero no equivocarme en demasiadas cosas. Y si no lo escribo ahora no sé cuándo lo haré, pues me asaltan dudas y prejuicios de todo tipo. Bien, ayer domingo nos vuelven a "deleitar" con una noticia que nos afectará o no (ya no me sorprendo de nada ni su contrario) a los españoles:

Nuestro presidente del Gobierno de España, y amado y guapísimo líder, Pedro Sánchez, ha avanzado el plan de vacunación contra el (la) Covid-19 que se presentará en el Consejo de Ministros del martes y que contará con 13.000 puntos de vacunación para garantizar un «acceso equitativo a las vacunas» a través de la Atención Primaria.

«El Gobierno garantizará que todos los grupos priorizados (básicamente ancianos inútiles que cobran pensiones) tengan acceso a la vacuna. Para ello, se acordará en el Consejo Interterritorial del Sistema Nacional de Salud una estrategia única de vacunación», ha explicado nuestro amado y guapísimo líder Sánchez en rueda de prensa en Moncloa.

El presidente del Gobierno, en su infinita belleza y bondad, ha indicado que «una parte muy sustancial de la población podrá ser vacunada con todas las garantías (es decir, de ésta no te escapas) en el primer semestre del año». Por supuesto, todo de una forma muy feminista e inclusiva y respetuosa con el medio ambiente.

¿Tenéis pensado qué hacer o no hacer?

Good afternoon to everyone. I'm writing my first post, post presentation, so I hope I'm not wrong about too many things. And if I don't write it now I don't know when I will, because I am assailed by doubts and prejudices of all kinds. Well, yesterday, Sunday, we are "delighted" again with a news that will affect us or not (I'm not surprised by anything or its opposite) to the Spanish people:

Our President of the Government of Spain, and beloved and very beautiful leader, Pedro Sánchez, has advanced the vaccination plan against Covid-19 that will be presented to the Council of Ministers on Tuesday and that will have 13,000 vaccination points to guarantee "equal access to vaccines" through Primary Care.

"The government will guarantee that all the prioritized groups (basically useless elderly people who collect pensions) will have access to the vaccine. To this end, a unique vaccination strategy will be agreed upon in the Inter-territorial Council of the National Health System", explained our beloved and very beautiful leader Sánchez in a press conference in Moncloa.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I live in The Netherlands and I will not take the vaccine happily here nor in Spain. My answer is no; of course if the PTB fully enforce it then I will take it. I think Spanish gov will most probably use MSM to manipulate the population with special focus on 'risk groups' and medical staff so many people will take the vaccines willingly instead of going for full enforcement by law. Just my thoughts.

Look what is being discussed here:

Y como ustedes tambien estoy en la encrucijada. Aqui en argentina ya llegaron las primeras dosis de la vacuna rusa...y aunque parezca la menos mala de todas, yo no quiero ninguna. Y mas que nada por mi propia situacion como diabetico. Pero tambien si llegado el caso soy obligado a la inyeccion, pondre toda mi fe en el universo.

Back
Top Bottom