1110 - Symmetry of God or just fun with numbers?

mxwlll0

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hello all - I probably thought too long on where this thread should be cataloged (it is my first), but since my background is in design, ‘creative acts’ felt most relevant (mods feel free to move if I’m mistaken).

This post is meant to be more of an overview of the simple math and potential ‘esoteric revelations’ I stumbled upon around the organization of our base number system as arranged on a calculator and potentially beyond.

There’s a been a few posts lately on numbers and while I’ve read up at various times about numerology and the meaning/message behind numbers (especially 11), this topic seemed all too relevant to the quest and the work outlined here that I wanted to share sooner than later with others in case it helps unravel more mysteries about being and non-being and other 'topics of topics' posted here.

Ok, the number 1110 - How do you get it? When base numbers 1-9 are arranged in order around a 3x3 grid pressing each number along a straight line and then adding the reverse order of numbers will result in 1110 - every time as you go around the grid. Here’s a diagram that illustrates the patterning.

1110-diagram-1.png

Now for some back story. I first came across this in 7th grade geometry by accident just entering numbers in various patterns on my calculator. The symmetry involved (palindrome numbers?) left a lasting impression on me ‘cause I never forgot it. Just put it aside

In 2004 I had been reading up on a bunch topics like Philadelphia project/Montauk, alchemy, chaos theory, Tesla, famous quantum physics scientists involved - your general ‘spooky Mulder’ type of topics. While doing this I recalled that patterning of 1110 (11years earlier, whoa just did the math here) and just started drawing it out - free flowing and arranging the numbers in various ways. Afterwards, I referred to it as the chaos time clock (for lack of a better term) and made a lot of creative artwork too.

I also had a strong sense that I was kinda messing with something (feeling of dread, strange synchronicities, etc) and that I should pursue with caution. In doing so, well, some high strangeness ensued (story for another time; hard lessons). On the plus side it indirectly (or directly) led to finding Laura’s work, adventures series, and SOTT. How about that? No pain no gain as usual ;) Here’s an expanded matrix I came up with.

1110-diagram-2.png

There’s more sketches and artwork I can share later.

From time to time I would search around the internet (rather casually) seeing if it was referenced in any math or physics text, anything really and never found anything specific to 1110, nothing would surface. The arrangement seems innocuous enough. Maybe there is no meaning unless we give it meaning? It’s just an abstract expression of numbers arranged in an orderly way - right?

This article regarding ID and abstract concepts seems relevant now:

"The Genetic Code

Another common error is denying that the genetic code represents an abstract symbolic system. The same author cited above levied the following criticism against Stephen Meyer: One possibility that could relate intelligent agents to a subset of CSI [complex specified information] is abstract symbolism. With the ability to carry out abstract reasoning as a trait uniquely attributed to intelligent agents, it would follow that abstract specificity would therefore require intelligent agents. Unfortunately, Meyer does not pursue the distinction between physical and abstract specificity. Since the functionality of DNA information resides in its physical-chemical action, no abstract specificity is evident in a living cell. The critic apparently did not carefully read Signature in the Cell where Meyer addresses the abstract specificity of DNA in detail (here, here, and here). “

=====

I did have a sense that there was more to this patterning and exploring again in 2017 led to the same feeling of don’t ‘unlock this.’ Some high strangeness ensued (wetiko arm wrestling, premonitions, etc.) Only recently (this year) did I begin to sketch out the number system above and search 1110 (no strong feeling of dread this time) and now there are a few sites that turn up some rather interesting revelations.

Prepare for the rabbit hole (there’s so much to unpack below I’ll just provided some snippets):

The Calvery Code

_https://www.freewebs.com/calvarycode/1110asanumber.htm

FINALLY, FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED, 1110 DEMONSTRATES SOME QUITE REMARKABLE MATHEMATICAL PROPERTIES IN ITS OWN RIGHT, FURTHER EMPHASISING THE DIVINE HAND AT WORK AND THE UNFATHOMABLE GENIUS BEHIND ALL CREATION.

The English Gematria (same site above)

_https://www.freewebs.com/calvarycode/theenglishgematria.htm

THE 666 CODE OF THE BIBLE, WHICH SOUNDS INCREDIBLY COMPLEX, IS ACTUALLY AS SIMPLE AS ABC!
[pic missing about say A= 6 B=12 C=18]
(THE "6X TABLE" PRINCIPLE CONTINUES UNTIL FINALLY Z=156)
I think this is how the letters of the phrases are added up. Need to build it out.

Germatria

_https://gematriacodes.wpcomstaging.com/

Is Time Travel Possible? Yes.
Theoretically speaking Time-Travel is seen as both possible, yet highly improbable for our current sciences. In Gematrtia and Film numerics, patterns of time travel appear often alongside the numbers 8, 88, and 47.
There’s some wild theories in this site - world wide occult network type stuff.

Watchmen for Whales

_https://www.freewebs.com/watchman4wales/index.htm

The Matrix Unmasked

Basically, if you draw a 6 x 6 grid and enter the individual numbers 1 - 36, then it is a simple and irrefutable mathematical fact that if you add all the numbers together they make a grand total of 666!

Angel Number

_https://angelnumber.org/1110-angel-number-meaning-and-symbolism/

If you have noticed this number somewhere around you, then it may be a sign that your angels are sending to you. If angel number 1110 keeps appearing repeatedly by your side, then your guardian angels are trying to catch your attention.

Better make sure they aren’t of the soul devouring kind…

Angel Numbers (same people above?)

_https://angelnumbersmeaning.com/angel-number-1110-meaning-and-symbolism/

“If you have noticed this number somewhere around you, then it may be a sign that your angels are sending to you. If angel number 1110 keeps appearing repeatedly by your side, then your guardian angels are trying to catch your attention.”

This one and the one above throw some warning signs to me.

St John’s Apocalypse Code

_https://www.saintjohncode.org/

“And, miraculously, this fundamental feature of our cosmos – symmetry – is also on wondrous display with the words “Pater Noster”, which mean “Our Father” in Latin, a phrase often spoken by many English-speaking Catholics at Holy Mass when they say The Lord’s Prayer.
PATER NOSTER = 906
JESUS CHRIST = 906
HOLY SPIRIT = 906

Do you see the intelligent design inherent in these results?
INTELLIGENT DESIGN = 1110
Now, taking in these results thus far, you must ask yourself this: Is it reasonable to conclude that pure, random chance would cause the cosmic ID number of the Holy Trinity to show an intelligently-designed pattern that reads 906, 906, 906, a number that just happens to be ingeniously symmetric despite the fact that it’s made up of three separate numbers? When you answer that question, consider too that these results perfectly signify the teaching of the entire Christian Church about the Holy Trinity: that the Three Persons of the Holy Trinity are all equally the One True God. Further, your analysis of this question should account for the fact that these results are obtained with a Bible-based math code that is itself explicitly symmetric.
THE SYMMETRIC CODE = 1110
You might wonder how it is that the number 1110 is symmetric. To see how, just type that number into your hand-held calculator, then flip it over and show it in a mirror. You’ll see that it remains exactly the same in the mirror. This means that it’s an ingeniously symmetrical number, since, as Nobel-laureate Leon Lederman once wrote, “symmetry refers to a pattern whose appearance does not change when we rotate (or translate), reflect (as in a mirror), or stretch [it] in all dimensions.”[vii]”

To further prove this, just take a piece of paper and write down the number 1110. Does your rendering of this number look something like this?

Mine does. Now describe what you see here ... is it this?
THREE LINES AND A CIRCLE = 1110
God has a lively sense of humor, don’t you think?!

In fact, God demonstrates to you that this pattern is planned out, and He does so with a modern-day scientific concept that is found at the core of human nature. Of course, as we learned in middle school, the double helix of our human DNA is made up of the familiar “letters of life”, the four nucleotide bases: A, T, G, C, which stand for adenine (A), thymine (T), guanine (G), and cytosine (C). What are the chances that these next results are merely random?
NUCLEOTIDE BASES: A, T, G, C = 1110

The Human DNA Code

DNA NUCLEOTIDE CODE: A, T, G, C = 1110
Not only did God foresee long in advance how the letters in the English alphabet would evolve to their present-day format, He also knew that we human beings would use cleverly devised (and divinely-inspired) numbers like 1, 2 and 3 – and even 888, 906 and 1110 – to make sense of the math that organically forms in our human brains. More than that, though, when those letters and numbers mesh in the St. John Code in the 21st century, amazing results materialize.

========

Wowers! to say the least. As mentioned there’s so much to unpack, sort, cross reference, and verify - so many more questions. Perhaps this can be filed under ‘fun with numbers’ or pattern recognition run amok - but seems maybe there’s more to it, eh? I plan to dig further in my spare time and will share more when I am able. I take these sites with a grain of salt for now (mumbo jumbo or disjecta membra?), but my hunch that this arrangement of numbers could be useful has some validity.

But maybe, its an interface of sorts with an open design based of intent to a higher order - good or evil - sto or sts. It is rather miraculous that a few digits from the information field provide such symmetrical order, and even inspiration (a least for me) through divine harmony. Much to ponder :cool2: and thanks for reading this far!

Back
Top Bottom