0 New Year

Well there is this "april drop date" then they said around june/july (assumed) and other dudes (anonymous) are talking about something big will be happening in march.. if I pay attention to dates then its going to drive me crazy! I prefer to see it as years.. and indeed this year so far has been crazy! and about the 5 2 0 it seems nothing important to discuss what it could mean, the important thing is that this year IS year zero (according to the Cs that is)

Felipe4 said:
But I do have a question though, and that is regarding the location where many people live
It has actually bugged my mind for some time, they mentioned in a session (I can't remember right of the top of my head) "5D city on a hill".. I live in an area that is particularly negative in the US that is NYC/NJ and people here are totally nuts! as I perceive it, and I get to see it. My question would be, should we stay here and continue our lives as they are, or just move out and start over elsewhere.
Maybe I sound contradicting, so maybe another way to put my question is, is this area or this country or a particular location in the sense of negative pressure particularly more prompt to disaster in the sense of meteors and all else that we should leave it and/or avoid it altogether?

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Felipe. I live in NJ and many, many people here are completely oblivious to the great changes taking place on the planet. I'd like to see some feedback on his question as well.

PhoenixToEmber said:
Felipe4 said:
But I do have a question though, and that is regarding the location where many people live
It has actually bugged my mind for some time, they mentioned in a session (I can't remember right of the top of my head) "5D city on a hill".. I live in an area that is particularly negative in the US that is NYC/NJ and people here are totally nuts! as I perceive it, and I get to see it. My question would be, should we stay here and continue our lives as they are, or just move out and start over elsewhere.
Maybe I sound contradicting, so maybe another way to put my question is, is this area or this country or a particular location in the sense of negative pressure particularly more prompt to disaster in the sense of meteors and all else that we should leave it and/or avoid it altogether?

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Felipe. I live in NJ and many, many people here are completely oblivious to the great changes taking place on the planet. I'd like to see some feedback on his question as well.

I don't really have any answer, PhoenixToEmber, however, as the C's describe, its what's inside that counts. Perhaps you are where you need to be, or being there will lead to making other choices. Fwiw, would say that almost everywhere there is an "oblivious" veil covering many eyes. Perhaps if thinking along the lines of NYC/NJ being at greater risk of impacting environmental change, then that can be part of your considering or not.

I have been thinking, and reading a some threads were as most threads include sessions and links and stories of people and situations,, and seen how in several occasion this item has come up with different people at different times.

and generally been thinking about it, and there is something that Anam Cara posted above that relates to my thoughts on this matter Anam Cara wrote:

I kept thinking of this particular quote from the Cs prior to sleeping recently. The image that came to mind was, spiraling downwards inside an hourglass, accelerating faster, the narrowing of the glass bulb indicative of reducing probabilities. The neck of the hourglass being year 0. With 'Work' changing/creating the matter, which when bonded with other co-linear granules creates a more perfect flow, determining the form for the next 'hourglass/reality'. Perhaps when it is 'time' to turn it upside down (macro-collapse) and begin another cycle, the hourglass of 'reality' will be '3D STS 309,000 year' for some; '4D STO 1000/variable year' for others.

I personally think that each person has in front of him/her their life to decipher, and you see through your individual consciousness the possibilities, the pros and cons, and more.. If the possibilities are narrowing, all i can think is that each day is gold!

I personally don't like the lifestyle of this place, and hate! Winter altogether, but I can't say I didn't get used to it, although I don't see this place getting any better in terms of anything, quiet the opposite. Economically and socially.
If I was to make an analogy, that would certainly be a star that ran out of "gas", or a soil that you can't get anything else out of. And even If comets weren't happening (something I've always known) I wouldn't like to make my like here.

Although, if moving is impossible, nothing makes anyone exempt of meteorites hitting the earth from all directions, or earthquakes or else. It is who you are, not where you are. indeed, and else, we still don't know how this experience, and I mean the Wave, and all else will be experienced by us 3D people individually and the planet.

PhoenixToEmber said:
Felipe4 said:

Remember, the search function is your best friend. :cool:

For starters, have a look at this topic: Location, location, location

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Felipe4 said:
It is who you are, not where you are.

I definitely agree with this statement.

Thanks for the insightful responses. I'll check out the "Location, location, location" thread right now.

I've been thinking a bit more about the possible meaning of "5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!" quote, and I think another possibility to consider is that of the close approach of twin star to our sun. It would definitely fit "0 new year" definition, as well as "The beginning of a new era" definition, especially when perceived from greater cosmic perspective (of the Cs). Also, "2 go" kinda alludes to something binary, so it might be a hint pointing to 2 suns (going in opposite direction once again).

I'm probably seeing too much into it, but even the letters "g" and "o" stacked together as "go" could be seen as 2 symbolic circles (symbols for 2 spheres), except that "g" has one curved line that could symbolize the perceived moving away motion. These are just some ideas I'm throwing out here. :P

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes

"Just reminding you." But of what exactly? Could it be of the twin sun? The following exchange came to my mind.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.

A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?[/b]

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

If twin star's close passage is still on the table, and assuming that information from quote above is correct, then it would mean that the closest approach of twin star is to happen before the arrival of comet cluster. And, who knows, maybe even sometimes this year.

Palinurus said:
Very clever approach, Serendipity. I'm in awe. Thanks for composing and sharing. :cool:

Thanks, Palinarus! But, I don't know if it's quite clever as you suggest. It's just my best effort of trying to connect the information and clues from Cs transcripts with some of my ideas and ruminations. As always is the case with predictions, we can only do our best in trying to make as least subjective as possible interpretations, while waiting to see what will actually happen when and if the prediction occurs. It sure can be fun, speculating and making connections, but it's also important to stay open minded and objective while doing so. Still learning that. :)

What I don't understand very well is that Laura read once that in the XVII when one of the king of england (don't remember the name right know) at his coronation as king, a second sun appeared for a day in heaven and people took it as a message from God to bless the new king, if that really happened (the second sun) then it already appeared! and the Comets are coming on the way from that time.. but maybe I misunderstood it!

irjO said:
What I don't understand very well is that Laura read once that in the XVII when one of the king of england (don't remember the name right know) at his coronation as king, a second sun appeared for a day in heaven and people took it as a message from God to bless the new king, if that really happened (the second sun) then it already appeared! and the Comets are coming on the way from that time.. but maybe I misunderstood it!

Not posible because of this:

August 15, 1998 Frank, Ark, Laura

Q: (L) We have been discussing this period of the Brown Star. Is this period 26 or 27 million years?
Q: (L) So, the last time it was here was at the time of the dyings of the dinosaurs?
A: Possible.
Q: (L) What is the period of the orbit of the Brown Star? (A) Is it periodic?
A: Variably periodic.
Q: (A) This variability is due to perturbations from other stars, correct?
A: And gravitational anomalies from other sources.
Q: (A) Has it already come through the Oort Cloud and is now getting farther and farther away?
Q: (L) They said it had already passed through on its way IN.

Mod's note: changed the name to Frank as this is a pirated copy of the Cs sessions and those who stole them don't have any idea of privacy.

irjO said:

I'm not aware of the text you're referring to, but don't you think it's more then likely a possibility that what people saw back then might not have been brown dwarf star, but instead perhaps some type of atmospheric phenomenon that produced reflection/mirror image of our sun. That sounds to me as more likely explanation, especially considering that brown dwarf star probably wouldn't look anything like our sun if it was to appear visible in the sky, because of it's theorized distance of the closest approach, volume, and especially because it doesn't radiate light. So, even if it has already made it's closest approach to the sun sometime in a recorded history, IMO it's highly unlikely that it would be perceived or defined as another sun by the observers of that period.

DreamGod said:
irjO said:

Not posible because of this:

August 15, 1998 Frank, Ark, Laura

Q: (L) We have been discussing this period of the Brown Star. Is this period 26 or 27 million years?
Q: (L) So, the last time it was here was at the time of the dyings of the dinosaurs?
A: Possible.
Q: (L) What is the period of the orbit of the Brown Star? (A) Is it periodic?
A: Variably periodic.
Q: (A) This variability is due to perturbations from other stars, correct?
A: And gravitational anomalies from other sources.
Q: (A) Has it already come through the Oort Cloud and is now getting farther and farther away?
Q: (L) They said it had already passed through on its way IN.

Mod's note: changed the name to Frank as this is a pirated copy of the Cs sessions and those who stole them don't have any idea of privacy.

DreamGod, if I recall, you were cautioned once before of using these pirated copies of the Cs sessions without changing the real names of individuals to what is used by Laura. If it was not you, then you can take this as your first warning.

Not only is it an invasion of privacy, but there are legal reasons for this, as well.

It would be nice if you could start using Laura's legal version of the Cs sessions. Or use the ones that are here on the forum.

Serendipity said:
irjO said:
What I don't understand very well is that Laura read once that in the XVII when one of the king of England (don't remember the name right know) at his coronation as king, a second sun appeared for a day in heaven and people took it as a message from God to bless the new king, if that really happened (the second sun) then it already appeared! and the Comets are coming on the way from that time.. but maybe I misunderstood it!

I'm not aware of the text you're referring to, but don't you think it's more then likely a possibility that what people saw back then might not have been brown dwarf star, but instead perhaps some type of atmospheric phenomenon that produced reflection/mirror image of our sun. That sounds to me as more likely explanation, especially considering that brown dwarf star probably wouldn't look anything like our sun if it was to appear visible in the sky, because of it's theorized distance of the closest approach, volume, and especially because it doesn't radiate light. So, even if it has already made it's closest approach to the sun sometime in a recorded history, IMO it's highly unlikely that it would be perceived or defined as another sun by the observers of that period.

I could be absolutely wrong on this,but i think i remember reading also about this story, about the coronation of that king and the appearance in the sky of a second sun,but in that case i think it was a comet which was so bright that seemed like a second sun,according to Laura(The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes book,Secret history of the world volumes) there are many such stories through history about testimonies seeing comets so bright like a second sun,so i assume that in this particular event of XVII century ,most probably it was seen a very bright comet in the sky,though a may be wrong.

Andrian said:
I could be absolutely wrong on this,but i think i remember reading also about this story, about the coronation of that king and the appearance in the sky of a second sun,but in that case i think it was a comet which was so bright that seemed like a second sun,according to Laura(The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes book,Secret history of the world volumes) there are many such stories through history about testimonies seeing comets so bright like a second sun,so i assume that in this particular event of XVII century ,most probably it was seen a very bright comet in the sky,though a may be wrong.

Yeah I thought about a comet also, and perhaps Laura clarified that and maybe I didn't get that part well!

Back
Top Bottom