0 New Year

Laura said:
In view of all the crazy climate events that have dominated the first 2 months of 2014, not to mention societal and political events of the past year, and our own experiences, I've been thinking a lot about the opening of the following session:

Session Date: June 20th 2009

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes.

It is then time to contact the Cs to check this again, I think.
We may get from them a fine tuning about the subject, probably.

My interpretation would be: 5 more years to go until a new world/age/reality

I kept thinking of this particular quote from the Cs prior to sleeping recently. The image that came to mind was, spiraling downwards inside an hourglass, accelerating faster, the narrowing of the glass bulb indicative of reducing probabilities. The neck of the hourglass being year 0. With 'Work' changing/creating the matter, which when bonded with other co-linear granules creates a more perfect flow, determining the form for the next 'hourglass/reality'. Perhaps when it is 'time' to turn it upside down (macro-collapse) and begin another cycle, the hourglass of 'reality' will be '3D STS 309,000 year' for some; '4D STO 1000/variable year' for others.

"The first hourglasses were two separate bulbs with a cord wrapped at their union that was then coated in wax to hold the piece together and let sand flow in between"

"Over time, different textures of granule matter were tested to see which gave the most constant flow within the bulbs. It was later discovered that for the perfect flow to be achieved the ratio of granule bead to the width of the bulb neck needed to be 1/12"

Unlike most other methods of measuring time, the hourglass concretely represents the present as being between the past and the future, and this has made it an enduring symbol of time itself.

"The hourglass, sometimes with the addition of metaphorical wings, is often depicted as a symbol that human existence is fleeting, and that the "sands of time" will run out for every human life"

"Various computer graphical user interfaces may change the pointer to an hourglass during a period when the program is in the middle of a task, and may not accept user input. During that period other programs, for example in different windows, may work normally. When such an hourglass does not disappear, it suggests a program is in an infinite loop and needs to be terminated, or is waiting for some external event"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hourglass

Laura's research into supernovas and sessions with the C's about them comes to mind here. I remember them saying it will be visible to us and Laura said "Rigel" when they told her to "look to the foot." Rigel is a double star and could be a candidate "2 go (supernova)"? not sure. The exact time the light reaches us could also be a marker for the new year, some kind of celestial event.
There is also this, from Vivian Robeson's, "Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology",
about the royal star Regulus in the constellation of Leo.

"A triple star, flushed white and ultramarine, situated on the body of the Lion. From Regulus, a Little King, and often called Cor Leonis, the Lion's Heart, and SYMBOLICALLY THE CRUSHING FOOT. It was one of the four Royal Stars of the Persians in 3,000 B.C., when, as Watcher of the North, it marked the summer solstice. [Robson*, p.194-195.]

Regulus is a triple star and so wouldn't fit in with this "2 go" thing but it is curious fwiw. Found it off a great star website called
constellationofwords.com

Laura said:
A few times, the Cs have alluded to what is coming with a sense of joy or happiness. I guess by now we all know that the Cs can get happy about things that might not be liked by the majority of humans. For example, considering the evils of our planet at this time, the Cs might be overjoyed to see that this would come to an end. And the only way I can see it come to an end is a massive "cleansing". Back in 1998 they made the following remark:

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe
. Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs.
They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and
others, if you pay attention.

While reading the bold above, I thought about the suicices in the air thread. It's kind of like we're killing ourselves and bringing on the comets.

3D Student said:
Laura said:
A few times, the Cs have alluded to what is coming with a sense of joy or happiness. I guess by now we all know that the Cs can get happy about things that might not be liked by the majority of humans. For example, considering the evils of our planet at this time, the Cs might be overjoyed to see that this would come to an end. And the only way I can see it come to an end is a massive "cleansing". Back in 1998 they made the following remark:

cycle of catastrophe

While reading the bold above, I thought about the suicices in the air thread. It's kind of like we're killing ourselves and bringing on the comets.

I interpret it another way. Suffering allows to learn the different lessons. If human suffering will be overrun, that is to say, people who was able to learn their lessons already learned their lessons, but the pressure of the planet will be intensified. In those days "cleaning" will occur.

Laura said:
A few times, the Cs have alluded to what is coming with a sense of joy or happiness. I guess by now we all know that the Cs can get happy about things that might not be liked by the majority of humans.

Anam Cara said:
"The hourglass, sometimes with the addition of metaphorical wings, is often depicted as a symbol that human existence is fleeting, and that the "sands of time" will run out for every human life"

"Various computer graphical user interfaces may change the pointer to an hourglass during a period when the program is in the middle of a task, and may not accept user input. During that period other programs, for example in different windows, may work normally. When such an hourglass does not disappear, it suggests a program is in an infinite loop and needs to be terminated, or is waiting for some external event"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hourglass

"Human existence is fleeting," and death is inevitable for us all. Our physical vehicle comes coded with instructions for the perishing of the body. Yet why recoil at the notion of catastrophe, at the notion of mass dying? Is it the violent aspect that touches upon some primal memory of our hapless ancestors? After all, what is a population bottleneck but many dying without having successfully reproduced? And in fact this is what Lierre Keith recommends: that we taper off the human population because the planet is not able, or will soon be unable, to support our numbers. We can do this intelligently, of our own volition. We do not have to have natural catastrophe do it for us.

One might say that the C's are heartless to take joy in a mass "cleansing" but the C's are sixth density, not third. We selfishly expect them to give us the same (if not greater) consideration that we would give ourselves, but have we considered how the C's look upon second density? Upon first density? If the planet has a "consciousness" of its own, what is the consideration that the C's give it? Equal to that which they give us? If we put aside our squeamishness over death, a cataclysmic reduction in human population levels is ultimately a good thing for ALL involved, and thank goodness for it being a natural cycle too. Does the individual ant complain as it lies dying by the fungus that plagues its species as Nature's way of counteracting the overpopulation of its kind that has taken place? Or rather, do we find ourselves complaining on the ant's behalf? As above so below.

There was a passage in the Management and Graduate Item Bank (MGIB) that said, more or less, that human population levels have historically fluctuated with the advancement and retreat of polar ice. Resources, and the planet's ability to support life. (I will try to get my hands on the passage and post it here.) It was put so matter-of-factly, so "clinically," so without emotional bias, that it hit me that whatever lies ahead of us is not "bad" except as we subjectively perceive it to be "bad". It is just something that happens; it is simply, for lack of a better word, "natural."

luc said:
shellycheval said:
Windmill knight
I think this part is important:

Me too. I think what Windmill knight has to say is worth repeating.
[...]

Too true--as a long time reader of SOTT and Forum member, I have seen so many changes to our world unfold in "baby steps" to the reality that most people accept today.
I remember when the Cs first spoke of debit cards becoming the primary mode of conducting everyday transactions and thinking--WTH? no way. Now, can you even recall what
life was like when we were writing checks all over the place and having to go a bank for cash as there were no ATMs?

Before we can hardly notice it, "normal" life on this planet is passed on--many people are looking for the spectacular, overt, headliner changes when we are already in the most scary future I would never have imagined 20 years ago. It appears to me we have already "crossed over" if you will to a new world and the process continues to unfold right before our eyes.

luc, yes. You made some very interesting points that resonated deeply with me. One thing that has really started to catch my attention is the themes present in movies now days and how that is related to the "transition". Everyday on my cable there is a movie, cartoon, documentary or news reel about comets and/ or aliens (hostile aliens that is). Since the C's once said that the transition to 4D was more about awareness rather than the much anticipated physical; maybe these events really are going to unfold. Maybe it will be during these events that humanity will be reduced; that those who survive will be much more aware and existing in a new world with beings they've never seen before.

Thanks, I think Windmill knight and you are making good points. While reading this thread, I also thought along those lines - I mean, isn't it obvious that the C's were right when they said the Nazi experience was only a "test run"? Isn't there already a "leveling of the playing field" thanks to SOTT, and the internet/alternative media in general? I mean, before the internet, the pathocrats had full control/power to brainwash us with education, the media, social norms, food etc., and only the bravest of human souls could withstand it to a degree, and even fewer could connect a few dots. Now, you have both sides available, so to speak, "all" it takes is the will to not look away, and get the emotional reactions/programming out of the way in order to draw the right conclusions. Or, you can stick to your programming and watch TV...

I think it's hard to predict what will come next, but the general direction seems clear: more disasters, more earth changes/comets, more fascist control. I think this will lead to an accelerating "separation" of humanity - those who choose to stay asleep or align themselves consciously with the pathocracy, and those who start realizing that something is deeply wrong with our world. They will have many questions. I cannot know, but my take on the time frame of this transition is that it will be a process of increasing intensity rather than a "big bang". It has to be a process in order for us to experience it, no? If there was a big bang and then everyone's dead/in 4D, how could we experience this transition and learn? How could people choose which side they want to be on? Of course, it is also possible that we already had our chance, and "that was it". But somehow, I don't think we're there just yet. Just a few thoughts...

Muxel said:
One might say that the C's are heartless to take joy in a mass "cleansing" but the C's are sixth density, not third. We selfishly expect them to give us the same (if not greater) consideration that we would give ourselves, but have we considered how the C's look upon second density? Upon first density? If the planet has a "consciousness" of its own, what is the consideration that the C's give it? Equal to that which they give us? If we put aside our squeamishness over death, a cataclysmic reduction in human population levels is ultimately a good thing for ALL involved, and thank goodness for it being a natural cycle too.

Plus they always stressed that it's about the soul, not the body.

M.T.

I am not sure if it's relevant to mention here but

- Recently I had a dream in which I saw new spinal cords
are set up next to those 'ribbon' strands
( DNA strands /helixes ) ... waiting to be structured / decorated.

- An elder sister than appeared and showed me a picture of half human half 'angel' who is having her 'dress' ( body form)
with 3 more NEW strands of ribbons , which are sparkling brighter and brighter...

- the sister holding her belly telling me there will be a new born in this August , a celebration to be, that all family members are preparing
their songs and she started to sing her song that she prepared.

- The celebrations are all about the coming together of creations relate to Ribbons ...

- I also had a dream seeing new born babies started walking talking when they had just come out from mothers' womb.
- I see people were discussing about their DNA's projects - of selecting and mix matching gene - kind of things...

I suggest that the dream has something to do with the integration within this year ?
or it's just personal message?
I dont know how it will come about .... but it's interesting at the least....

ROEL said:
Laura said:
In view of all the crazy climate events that have dominated the first 2 months of 2014, not to mention societal and political events of the past year, and our own experiences, I've been thinking a lot about the opening of the following session:

According to Vol1 of "The Tradesman" printed in 1808, Poinonia Scoii was a trading vessel from Gothenberg.

So I'm thinking (maybe reaching :roll eyes:) that it may be a clue that ' 2 (economies) go' down before the 0 new year. Just thinking...

OOPS! The last two lines were my comments but I forgot to move the quotation brackets.

There was this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28590.15.html , about difference between 0 year and the Wave

Session from: May 27, 1995).

Q: (T) So, for us to try and think of this in third density…

A: Variable physicality is the key.

Q: (L) What makes the physicality variable?

A: Awareness of link between consciousness and matter.

Q: (L) What is the link between consciousness and matter?

A: Illusion.

Q: (L) What is the nature of the illusion? (T) That there isn’t any connection between consciousness and matter. It is only an illusion that there is. It is part of the third density…

A: No. Illusion is that there is not.

Q: (L) The illusion is that there is no link between consciousness and matter.

Q: (T) The illusion is that there is not a link. In third density… (L) I got it! (T) Don’t disappear on me now! [Laughter] The relationship is that consciousness is matter.

A: Close. What about vice versa?

Q: (L) Just reverse everything. Light is gravity. Optics are atomic particles, matter is anti-matter… Just reverse everything to understand the next level… It can’t be that easy. (J) Wait a second: gravity equals light, atomic particles equals optics, anti-matter equals matter? It is all about balance. (L) And the answer must always be zero.

A: And zero is infinity.

Q: (L) So, you are saying that it is not that there is a link, the illusion is that there is separation. There is no difference, they are the same?

Q: (T) If you warp space/time you travel by bringing your destination to you. (L) Or, you can reverse that and understand that there is no distance between us and, say, Alpha Centauri, it is the alteration of perception that turns the axis and creates the illusion of distance.

A: Now, all you need is the “technology.”

end quote

If so, there's indeed reason for joy. If there's no separation between conscioussness and matter, then all we fear in our mind (like having something to lose and physical suffering) could become obsolete in 0 new year , should we stop thinking 3D and start thinking in limitless terms.

There were some occasions when I acted from this understanding and those were the most memorable moments of my life.

Joy

Joy Shared said:
There was this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28590.15.html , about difference between 0 year and the Wave

If so, there's indeed reason for joy. If there's no separation between conscioussness and matter, then all we fear in our mind (like having something to lose and physical suffering) could become obsolete in 0 new year , should we stop thinking 3D and start thinking in limitless terms.

There were some occasions when I acted from this understanding and those were the most memorable moments of my life.

Joy

Agreed!!!!! Limitless........Unlimited.........Infinite I felt the energy of realizing what you wrote above. Thank you for putting thought into words.

Laura said:

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

Q: (Ark) In fact I was thinking about this today because yesterday there were three strange events. Namely, today I look at statistics on my blog, and like normally I have like, you know like, 600 or 700, you see - Unique visitors. And then, three days ago there was 1500. Two days ago there was like 1700, and yesterday it was 4000. (Andromeda) Really? (L) So it was like telling you something? (Ark) Yes, so it was like quantum jump. It started to grow, grow, grow. It was not just one day, you know? It started growing, growing, growing, and then BOOM to 4000 yesterday. (L) Can you explain the exponential growth of Ark's readership on his blog?

A: Mass consciousness is aware and driving seeking from many quarters.

Q: (L) Well, in that respect, there's also some other things that are very strange that are going on. For example, I would like to know what is going on with DW? DW has been writing us many e-mails that are more or less incoherent. We tried at one point to communicate with him and to persuade him that he needed to get counseling, to do something, and I don't know whether he has or whether he hasn't. But he seems to be mentally deteriorating. At the same time, I also got an e-mail today from a former member of the forum, and he has also been a member of QFS for a very short time, although he never participated - or very little - over a period of a couple of years. But anyhow, he says his name is {Arabic name}, and he says he lives in Lebanon, but his IP address points to Washington DC. His e-mails are very similar to DW's: fairly incoherent, and actually threatening. I mean, reading his e-mail, I thought this was strange. If your name is {Arabic name} in this day and age, you don't go around vaguely threatening somebody with end of the world scenarios saying that something big is gonna happen. Nevertheless, that's what he did. And I would like to know is there any relationship between the apparent deterioration of the minds of these two people?

Q: (L) What is the relationship?

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

What I have been thinking about is historical timelines and what occurred to me is that there was no "Year Zero" in between 1 BC and 1 AD. But here we are presented with a "Year Zero". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I do wonder if it is significant. Because we DO notice that there is this incredible chaos on the planet in so many ways: weather, (freezing or burning), volcanoes going off all over the place, sinkholes like never before, booming sounds, ground tremors, and of course, the steady influx of fireballs. I mean, it really, REALLY is dramatic though the mainstream media continues to deliver its newsbytes and ignore the planetary action for the most part. It's like the human race and its spokes-people are schizophrenic. There are all these signs all around, and the six o'clock news just ignores it, or if they can't ignore it, they "normalize" it.

Anyway, if what we are getting right now is any indicator of the trend for the whole of this year, and this year is "Year Zero", I'm wondering what the heck Year One is going to be like? And again, is there some meaning to this Year Zero thing, like a transitional period?

cycle of catastrophe

In 1999, the following exchange took place also, in view of this topic:

Q: When you gave the information a couple of weeks ago about the "Kaboom! Splat!" business, I put it on the website and explained that there was really no way of interpreting it exactly. Of course, there were the most dire interpretations put upon it by others. Could you clarify the "Kaboom! Splat!" remark?
A: We also said to "lighten up."
Q: Are you saying that you were joking?
A: Maybe.
Q: When you say that we should "lighten up," that you are referring to our frequencies?
A: Well, it is important not to worry over that which is not changeable, and which is trivial in the really big picture. If the surface 3rd density realm of your locator is soon to be rent asunder, why does it matter to you, or more to the point, why does it frighten you so? You are supposed to be moving beyond this 3rd density STS thinking.
Q: What's the point of even talking to you guys, then?
A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?
Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to. Are we going to make the big transition to 5th density...
A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct. Now, even if "nothing happens," how long do you expect to remain in your present state? Can you remember "35 years ago?" Well??
Q: I am thinking! I was just a kid then. Yes, I can remember.
A: How long "back" does it seem?
Q: Sometimes it seems like forever...
A: No.
Q: In another way, it seems like yesterday.
Q: It just depends on what mood I am in.
A: Not long, eh?
Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!
A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!
Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...
A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.
Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."
A: From a chosen perspective.
Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?
A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Anyway, the utilization of the term "Year Zero" in conjunction with what is actually going on seems to me to be something of a "hit" and at the very least, very interesting. In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

As everything is developing and all this climate changes are gettin worse, this "new year" or "year 0" may be the start of a new ice age. The C´s pointed mid 2014 for the "new year" to start, but then I was thinking about this session and I am not quite sure if the C´s were refering to the "year 0" because of an Ice Age, I am positive about the idea that it is an inminent Ice Age coming, but not sure if it what the C´s are pointing with the "New Year" thing, it seems to be more like an unprecedented event, like "clean the house" as they said, well thats my opinion and here are the sessions:

Session Date: July 6th 2010

Laura, Andromeda, PoB, Belibaste, Burma Jones, Psyche, Atriedes, Perceval, Ailén

Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

Q: (L) So, you mean that what we've speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth... What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Q: (L) Okay, what is causing this slowing of rotation?

A: We have mentioned the approach of companion star and its tendency to "ground" the system.

Q: (L) Anybody got any questions? (Atriedes) I just wanted to ask about what we were talking about the other day. Is there some grand plan with BP and these corporations, or are they just being so self-centered that they're causing all this havoc? (L repeating for the tape) Okay, the question is is there a grand plan of the BP people and the various individuals who are screwing things up? I mean, are they planning some kind of ultimate objective?

A: Your assessment is correct, it is the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes.

Q: (Andromeda) Can I ask about Yellowstone? Is any of this "movement" is going to wake it up and cause a major eruption soon? Or is that too predictiony?

A: That is more likely than a cataclysmic ocean floor explosion of methane.

Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years. (Ailén) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, obviously this thing going on in the Gulf of Mexico is nevertheless a dangerous thing. Is the oil going to have an effect on the thermohaline current that keeps ice ages at bay?

A: Oh certainly! It may take a year or two for the damage to be felt catastrophically but for now the greatest danger is in the rain and general toxicity of the adjacent areas.

Q: (L) Is it advisable for people to move away?

A: If possible, but if they cannot, they must take care to avoid the toxicity and detox what they cannot avoid.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we gonna get some of the toxicity on the wind over here in Europe?

Q: (Andromeda) Are we already getting some of that?

A: Very slight. Wait three months.

Q: (L) What's going to happen in three months?

A: The Gulf Stream will have carried the oil to the North Atlantic from where Europe gets most of its rain and storms.

Q: (L) Well, swell!!

A: It will be significantly diluted by then but noticeable.

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Session Date: July 22nd 2012

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Ailen, Atriedes, PoB, E___, T___, Mr. Scott, Kniall

Q: (L) Today is July the 22nd 2012, the anniversary of the second contact with the Cs. What is it, 18 years ago? Well, it was also the last day of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy impacts. The impacts were from the 16th through the 22nd of July. We had the first session where the Cs came through on the 16th, and the second one on the 22nd. Changed our lives forever! So... Hello?

A: Joy to the World!

A: Eionjoya

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through or from?

A: New year coming!

Q: (L) Where do you transmit through?

Q: (L) You seem to be a little bit excited about something.

A: We are!

Q: (L) What are you excited about?

A: Peace will come!

Q: (L) And when will this peace come? Well, maybe "when" isn't the right question. How is peace going to come?

A: The cosmos is going to clean house!!!

Q: (Perceval) Doesn't sound very peaceful. (L) Yeah, that doesn't sound very peaceful to me!

A: Believe us it will be after!

Back
Top Bottom