0 New Year

mkrnhr said:
I wonder though if there would be a difference between saying "zero new year" and "new year zero"?

I think there is a big difference.
Association, when reading "0 new year", has been "no new year" or "none new year", like it was pointed that "0" could mean.

Khalsa said:
Etymology of the word "Zero", from Wikipedia:
The word zero came via French zéro from Venetian zero, which (together with cypher) came via Italian zefiro from Arabic صفر, ṣafira = "it was empty", ṣifr = "zero", "nothing". The first known English use was in 1598.

In addition, "new year" was spelled without capital letters which could mean that it didn't refer to New Year as it is usually understood. "new year" could mean a start of just another round around the Sun (what basically a year is).

It could sound like total heresy, but could it mean that there would be no more Earth (or us on that Earth) circling around the Sun in a way we used to do it? Whatever that means...

Then there was also this part in "April Drop Dead" thread that got my attention.
Muxel said:
"drop dead date"

[quote author=http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/drop-dead-date.asp]
A provision in a contract or agreement that stipulates a finite deadline which, if not met, will automatically trigger adverse consequences. The drop dead date is the last possible date on which something must be completed. In most circumstances an extension is not possible.
Time-critical contracts usually contain a drop dead date. For example, a contract for construction of an industrial facility or infrastructure project will stipulate a definite date for the commissioning of the former and completion of the latter. If this deadline is not met, the project contractor may automatically be liable for such damages and penalties as are set out in the project contract.
[/quote]

Which, to me, sounded like the April is the "drop dead date" for the PTB to fulfill their part of the "contract". And April comes right after the spring equinox, which was usually, through history, referred to as the beginning of the new year.

All the above are just some thoughts of mine, so big FWIW. :)

From session 22 October 1994

A: Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self.

There have been some discussions regarding this part (If it was corrupted by the presence of Frank, if this period has already begun or is yet to start...) Should we add this part to the mix or is it irrelevant to this "Year 0" topic?

Leonarda said:

A: Now, as you advance to the fourth level of density which is coming up for you, you must now make a choice as to whether to progress to service to others or to remain at the level of service to self. This will be the decision which will take quite some time for you to adjust to. This is what is referred to as the "thousand year period." This is the period as measured in your calendar terms that will determine whether or not you will advance to service to others or remain at the level of service to self.

There have been some discussions regarding this part (If it was corrupted by the presence of Frank, if this period has already begun or is yet to start...) Should we add this part to the mix or is it irrelevant to this "Year 0" topic?

I remember Ra and the Pleiadians also speaking in much larger and longer quantities of time concerning the shift into Fourth. This is just a subjective view, but I feel that things have become more "accelerated" in the last years. The Ra-Sessions took place in the 80s as this session was in the 90s and many things might have changed since then.

M.T.

Leonarda said:

The "thousand year period" is also mentioned by Mouravieff in Gnosis. In my opinion this means following. Now we are in 3D, i.e. automatically STS. As soon as all the 4D candidates go to 4D they must within some "time" (thousand year period) decide whether they want to remain STS or become STO. Thousand year period is thus the first "time" in 4D.

I’ve thought of this Zero New Year topic off and on the last few months in relation to the information about Julius Caesar, etc being posted and talked about last summer to present. With the dating of the calendar being based on religious associations with Christianity and Julius Caesar being the impetus to the change to the current way we account for days and the year. The information that has been discovered is like a huge jump in understanding of history and the research behind it as mostly done by Laura, but being read and seen by so many other people that happen upon it on the forum. So in connection to the C’s saying “A: Mass consciousness is aware and driving seeking from many quarters.” in relation to the exponential growth in hits on Ark’s blog, I think about the Zero New Year being maybe a point people can look back on as the start of a new and wider acknowledgement of this new view of history and that people are more open and looking and searching for, or being exposed to this information in a roundabout way due to the SOTT.net showing the play by play going on with all the weather, political changes, etc, which could lead them to looking into the information of the forum. That the activities of forum members just posting stories and thoughts on Facebook playing a role as well and opening up a way for people that may have never even thought about the topics carried by SOTT to see things in a new way and understanding. So current events on earth possibly driving people to see a whole lot in a new way, which down the line could possibly have drastic impacts in a non-linear way.

Edit added: Just thought I would add that I recently commented to someone that is familiar with some of my reading and is accepting of my pursuits of gaining understanding on multiple levels that in more and more ways the way I see the world, life and all the topics discussed here and on SOTT is like living in a different reality than the people I run into and associate with on a regular basis. This realization became just so obvious and apparent to me during and after watching the superbowl with old friends and just how differently we view things on so many levels.

Altair said:
Leonarda said:

The "thousand year period" is also mentioned by Mouravieff in Gnosis. In my opinion this means following. Now we are in 3D, i.e. automatically STS. As soon as all the 4D candidates go to 4D they must within some "time" (thousand year period) decide whether they want to remain STS or become STO. Thousand year period is thus the first "time" in 4D.

Just wanted to add here about the millenium transition
Session 7 January 1995 said:
A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years is the 3rd level interpretation.

Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done away with our physical appetites?

A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or something like that?

A: Some.

Q: (D) Even if we are STO?

A: Not if completely STO.

And on Millennialism (Wiki)
Millennialism (from millennium, Latin for "thousand years"), or chiliasm in Greek, is a belief held by some Christian denominations that there will be a Golden Age or Paradise on Earth in which "Christ will reign" for 1000 years prior to the final judgment and future eternal state (the "World to Come" of the New Heavens and New Earth). This belief is derived primarily from the Book of Revelation 20:1–6. Millennialism as such is a specific form of Millenarianism.

Among Christians who hold this belief, this is not the "end of the world", but rather the penultimate age, the age just prior to the end of Satan's worldwide system in anticipation of a New Heavens and a New Earth under Jehovah's (i.e., God's) kingdom reign (Rev. 21:1). Some believe that between the millennium proper and the end of the world there will be a brief period in which a final battle with Satan will take place. After this follows the Last Judgment.

Other mention of Millenium and Christ

Session 16 October 1994 said:
Q: (L) So the cluster of comets is going to come before the return of Christ??

A: Yes. But return is just one event not the whole thing.

Q: (L) Is there going to be massive disruption on the planet and maybe a lot of people transitioning out of the body simultaneously because of the interaction of this cluster of comets and the earth.

A: Close.

Q: (L) And, shortly following this event, Christ will return?

A: As part of the whole.

Q: (L) That is going to be part of the cluster of comets activity?

A: After.

Q: (L) What is Christ going to do after he returns?

A: Teach.

Q: (L) How many people are going to be on the planet to receive this teaching?

A: Open.

Q: (L) May we assume there will be six billion?

A: Assume as you please.

Q: (L) You keep saying that the return of Christ is a part of the whole as though there is some important thing that I am missing the question to discover. Consider that question asked... tell me what it is I am missing, please.

A: Obvious if you have been paying attention.

Q: (L) And that is...?

A: The transition to 4th density.

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition.

Q: (L) Is it going to generate this change in some way?

A: No.

Q: (L) It's not going to have anything to do with electromagnetic interactions which would heighten the atomic vibrations of the planet?

Q: (L) So, the comets are going to make a mess of things and then the transition is going to come as Christ comes?

A: Before.

Q: (L) The transition will happen and we will all be standing around glazed in the eyes or whatever, wondering what to do with ourselves, because we are finding ourselves in a new estate we have not been in before, and then Christ comes?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Now, what is going to happen after Christ comes back and everything is sort of straightening out and he is teaching... is everybody on the planet going to be gathered together in one place to receive these teachings?

Q: (L) Is he going to travel around and teach?

A: Technology.

Q: (L) He will teach via the media?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And we are still going to have access to our media, television and radio and so forth?

A: Some.

I think the Cassiopaeans basically define for us what "Year 0" is later on in the session. It is a "macro-collapse."

I remember Laura writing an explanation of what was going on in this session a while back. She said that she was having a dialogue in her head where the Cassiopaeans were answering her thoughts on the board. After they said "5 more years" she was thinking "for what" and they said "2 go" and she thought "until what" and they said "0 new year." At least, that's how I remember it. I think the "2 go" was a way of saying "to go" although they must have had some purpose for using the number 2 beyond just trying to be cute. I have no idea what that might be. So I would translate this sentence to read "5 more years to go until the macro-collapse."

That brings us to the question of what exactly a macro-collapse is. Well, a micro-collapse according to my understanding, occurs when someone observes the state of a subatomic particle and reduces it's velocity or location from a probabilistic field to a concrete value. A macro-collapse would be applying this quantum behavior to the cosmic scale via information theory. It would be like the probabilistic trees Laura drew in her FOTCM video recently being reduced to one singular possible reality until we get to the other side of this transition. All of the probabilities coalesce onto one branch because some type of "macro-observer" took a measurement of the system and collapsed it to a defined value. How a "macro-observer" and a "macro-collapse" will manifest in our vanilla 3D reality is anyone's guess. It sounds like a really big consciousness, or a huge conglomeration of small ones making some sort of decision in response to a trigger event that "locks" the reality. It does have kind of cataclysmic connotations, but who knows? I don't think we have any way of knowing how long it takes from the point that the future is "decided" until it actually "happens" in our reality.

I frequently hear analogies of this cosmic drama being compared to an orchestra performance. Maybe the reference to a macro-collapse that's supposed to occur in mid 2014 is like the date of the performance. Everybody has taken their places, practiced their part, (or not) polished up their instrument, and arranged their music stand to begin playing. There no decisions left to be made, you just have to play your part to the best of your ability until the show is over. If the performance is good, maybe you get a lot of recognition and your reality changes drastically in one direction; if it's bad, maybe you fade into obscurity.

Windmill knight said:
I think this part is important:

Cs said:
We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

So I interpret this year as being an important milestone, with something clearly significant happening, but in the end only part of a large process that can take several years and develops in stages. It might be that the big event of this year is only noticed or appreciated by people paying attention, and the rest will just go on with their lives as usual. If you think about huge historical changes, they can happen through a period longer than a few lifetimes, but in cosmic events that is still very fast.

The year 0 can also refer to the beginning of a new way of life, but again, it can start in such a small scale that it would be unremarkable for most people, and it would only be significant when looking back after decades.

Or it can be a combination of any or all of the above.

To re-quote: "It might be that the big event of this year is only noticed or appreciated by people paying attention, and the rest will just go on with their lives as usual."

I may be totally off the scale here and just a reflection of my own opinion but something Muxel posted (#205) in the "April Drop Dead Date" thread may be relevant to the "O New Year" in regards to the Vernal Equinox, March 21-25 dates and April 1st, in corresponding to past Global traditions and festivals celebrated through out the Centuries. I also would like to add "The Feast of Annunication and Easter" which is celebrated within this same time frame, all having to do with "endings and beginnings." My thoughts are - the transition would begin during the Vernal Equinox and cumulate on the first of April, as the April Drop Date and the Month of April 2014 as the beginning the "O New Year"?

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30528.195.html

Assyrian New Year falls on the first of April

Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kha_b-Nisan
In the Julian calendar, the vernal equinox moved gradually away from 21 March. The Gregorian calendar reform restored the vernal equinox to its original date, but since the festival was by now tied to the date, not the astronomical event, Kha b' Nisan remains fixed at 21 March in the Julian reckoning, corresponding to 1 April in the Gregorian calendar. The Vernal equinox is celebrated throughout Greater Iran as Noruz meaning "New Day" on 21 March. However, in the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian traditions, the spring festival was celebrated in the first days of the month known as "Nisan" and the calendar adopted by the ancient Assyrians had the month "Nisan" at the beginning of the calendar lending to the term "Kha b' Nisan", or the "first of Nisan". "April Fools' Day"

In the 1950s, rising interest in Assyrianism resulted in the creation of an official "Assyrian calendar" with its era fixed at 4750 BC, inspired by an estimate of the date of the first temple at Ashur in the Middle Ubaid period. In the same spirit, the Akkadian name of the spring festival, Akitu, was revived. It is essential to consider that the Assyrian people have generally celebrated Akitu on the first day of April since 4750 BC and that a creation of an official calendar would aim to unite the Assyrians in their nationalism.

The Feast of the Annunciation
_http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/01542a.htm

The Feast of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (25 March), also called in old calendars: FESTUM INCARNATIONIS, INITIUM REDEMPTIONIS CONCEPTIO CHRISTI, ANNUNTIATIO CHRISTI, ANNUNTIATIO DOMINICA. In the Orient, where the part which Mary took in the Redemption is celebrated by a special feast, 26 December, the Annunciation is a feast of Christ; in the Latin Church, it is a feast of Mary. It probably originated shortly before or after the council of Ephesus (c. 431). At the time of the Synod of Laodicea (372) it was not known; St. Proclus, Bishop of Constantinople (d. 446), however, seems to mention it in one of his homilies. He says, that the feast of the coming of Our Lord and Saviour, when He vested Himself with the nature of man (quo hominum genus indutus), was celebrated during the entire fifth century. This homily, however, may not be genuine, or the words may be understood of the feast of Christmas.

In the Latin Church this feast is first mentioned in the Sacramentarium of Pope Gelasius (d. 496), which we possess in a manuscript of the seventh century; it is also contained in the Sacramentarium of St. Gregory (d. 604), one manuscript of which dates back to the eighth century. Since these sacramentaries contain additions posterior to the time of Gelasius and Gregory, Duchesne (Origines du culte chrétien, 118, 261) ascribes the origin of this feast in Rome to the seventh century; Probst, however, (Sacramentarien, 264) thinks that it really belongs to the time of Pope Gelasius. The tenth Synod of Toledo (656), and Trullan Synod (692) speak of this feast as one universally celebrated in the Catholic Church.

All Christian antiquity (against all astronomical possibility) recognized the 25th of March as the actual day of Our Lord's death. The opinion that the Incarnation also took place on that date is found in the pseudo-Cyprianic work "De Pascha Computus", c. 240. It argues that the coming of Our Lord and His death must have coincided with the creation and fall of Adam. And since the world was created in spring, the Saviour was also conceived and died shortly after the equinox of spring. Similar fanciful calculations are found in the early and later Middle Ages, and to them, no doubt, the dates of the feast of the Annunciation and of Christmas owe their origin. Consequently the ancient martyrologies assign to the 25th of March the creation of Adam and the crucifixion of Our Lord; also, the fall of Lucifer, the passing of Israel through the Red Sea and the immolation of Isaac. (Thruston, Christmas and the Christian Calendar, Amer. Eccl. Rev., XIX, 568.) The original date of this feast was the 25th of March. Although in olden times most of the churches kept no feast in Lent, the Greek Church in the Trullan Synod (in 692; can. 52) made an exception in favour of the Annunciation. In Rome, it was always celebrated on the 25th of March. The Spanish Church transferred it to the 18th of December, and when some tried to introduce the Roman observance of it on the 25th of March, the 18th of December was officially confirmed in the whole Spanish Church by the tenth Synod of Toledo (656). This law was abolished when the Roman liturgy was accepted in Spain.

The church of Milan, up to our times, assigns the office of this feast to the last Sunday in Advent. On the 25th of March a Mass is sung in honour of the Annunciation. (Ordo Ambrosianus, 1906; Magistretti, Beroldus, 136.) The schismatic Armenians now celebrate this feast on the 7th of April. Since Epiphany for them is the feast of the birth of Christ, the Armenian Church formerly assigned the Annunciation to 5 January, the vigil of Epiphany. This feast was always a holy day of obligation in the Universal Church. As such it was abrogated first for France and the French dependencies, 9 April, 1802; and for the United States, by the Third Council of Baltimore, in 1884. By a decree of the S.R.C., 23 April, 1895, the rank of the feast was raised from a double of the second class to a double of the first class. If this feast falls within Holy Week or Easter Week, its office is transferred to the Monday after the octave of Easter. In some German churches it was the custom to keep its office the Saturday before Palm Sunday if the 25th of March fell in Holy Week. The Greek Church, when the 25th of March occurs on one of the three last days in Holy Week, transfers the Annunciation to Easter Monday; on all other days, even on Easter Sunday, its office is kept together with the office of the day. Although no octaves are permitted in Lent, the Dioceses of Loreto and of the Province of Venice, the Carmelites, Dominicans, Servites, and Redemptorists, celebrate this feast with an octave.

I find all these banker 'suicides' since January to be indicative of something... not sure what though. This guy connects some dots pretty intelligently, osit.

_http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/10482

January 11, 2014

MISSING: David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room, went for a walk on Saturday, January 11, 2014 near his New Jersey home and disappeared without a trace. Mr. Bird was a reporter of the oil and commodity markets which happened to be under investigation by the U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for price manipulation.

January 26, 2014

DECEASED: Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG, was reportedly found dead under undisclosed circumstances.

DECEASED: William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank, was found hanging in his home from an apparent suicide. It is important to note that Deutsche Bank is under investigation for reportedly hiding $12 billion in losses during the financial crisis and for potentially rigging the foreign exchange markets. The allegations are similar to the claims the institution settled in 2013 over involvement in rigging the Libor interest rates.

January 27, 2014

DECEASED: Karl Slym, 51, Managing director of Tata Motors was found dead on the fourth floor of the Shangri-La hotel in Bangkok. Police said he “could” have committed suicide. He was staying on the 22nd floor with his wife, and was attending a board meeting in the Thai capital.

January 28, 2014

DECEASED: Gabriel Magee, 39, a JP Morgan employee, died after reportedly “falling” from the roof of its European headquarters in London in the Canary Wharf area. Magee was vice president at JPMorgan Chase & Co’s (JPM) London headquarters.

Gabriel Magee, a Vice President at JPMorgan in London, plunged to his death from the roof of the 33-story European headquarters of JPMorgan in Canary Wharf. Magee was involved in “Technical architecture oversight for planning, development, and operation of systems for fixed income securities and interest rate derivatives” based on his online Linkedin profile.

It’s important to note that JPMorgan, like Deutsche Bank, is under investigation for its potential involvement in rigging foreign exchange rates. JPMorgan is also reportedly under investigation by the same U.S. Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations for its alleged involvement in rigging the physical commodities markets in the U.S. and London.

Regarding the initial reports of his death, journalist Pam Martens of Wall Street on Parade astutely exposed the controlled, scripted details of the media accounts surrounding Magee’s death in an article written on February 9, 2014. Ms. Martens writes:

“According to numerous sources close to the investigation of Gabriel Magee’s death, almost nothing thus far reported about his death has been accurate. This appears to stem from an initial poorly worded press release issued by the Metropolitan Police in London which may have been a result of bad communications between it and JPMorgan or something more deliberate on someone’s part.” [Emphasis added].

Ms. Martens also notes:

No solid evidence exists currently to suggest that the death was a suicide. In fact, there is a strong piece of evidence pointing in the opposite direction. Magee had emailed his girlfriend, Veronica, on the evening of January 27 to say that he was about to leave the office and would see her shortly. [Emphasis added].

Based on information she developed, it appears likely that Magee did not meet his fate on the morning his body was discovered, but hours earlier. Considering the possibility that Magee might now have died in the manner publicized, Ms. Martens offers speculation, and notes it as such:

If Magee became aware that incriminating emails, instant messages, or video teleconferences were not turned over in their entirety to Senate investigators or Justice Department prosecutors, that might be reason enough for his untimely death.

Looking at the death of Magee in the context of a larger conspiracy, it is difficult not to suspect foul play and media manipulation.

January 29, 2014

DECEASED: Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investment for five years, was found dead close to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State. Dueker was reported missing on January 29, 2014. Police stated that he “could have” jumped over a fence and fallen 15 meters to his death, and are treating the case as a suicide.

Before joining Russell Investments, Dueker was an assistant vice president and research economist at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis from 1991 to 2008. There he served as an associate editor of the Journal of Business and Economic Statistics and was editor of Monetary Trends, a monthly publication of the St. Louis Federal Reserve.

In November 2013, the New York Times reported that Russell Investments was one of several investment companies that were under subpoena from New York State regulators investigating potential “pay-to-play” schemes involving New York pension funds.

February 3, 2014

DECEASED: Ryan Henry Crane, 37, was the Executive Director in JPMorgan’s Global Equities Group. Of particular relevance is that Crane oversaw all of the trade platforms and had close working ties with the now deceased Gabriel Magee of JPMorgan’s London desk. The ties between Mr. Crane and Mr. Magee are undeniable and outright troublesome. The cause of death has not yet been determined, pending the results of a toxicology report.

February 6, 2014

DECEASED: Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title, a company he founded in 2001. Talley and his company were under investigation by state insurance regulators at the time of his death. He was found in the garage of his Colorado home by a family member who called authorities. Talley reportedly died from seven or eight “self-inflicted” wounds from a nail gun fired into his torso and head.

An interesting topic for the radio show maybe.

I would say: I don't know. However problem with food may actually become significantly noticeable and, who knows, we will can have the "introduction" to the Black Death. I don't believe in the suddenly catastrophically changes around the globe, but some chelyabinsk like events and bigger may occur this time and in a different location. The button with Ice Age may bounce too. Anything is possible.

My 2 cents.

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

In my view, it boils down to either of 2 options depending on how you interpret it.

a) 5 more years to go until 0 new year [Neil]

In the above, why would they use the number 2 instead of the word 'to'?

b) After 5 years, there will be 2 to go, then it's 0 new year [lilou]

But why wouldn't they just say 7 more years! 0 new year.

Then you add what Muxel said in the April Drop dead date

A provision in a contract or agreement that stipulates a finite deadline which, if not met, will automatically trigger adverse consequences. The drop dead date is the last possible date on which something must be completed. In most circumstances an extension is not possible.

Adding it all together, there seems to be some significance with the statement '5 more years'. From 2009, we land in 2014, so something will culminate or begin this year. Whether it is noticeable or not is another matter.

Then, you have '2 go' which can mean 2 more years or simply connect to the 5 years to go. Either way 2014 is significant in some way because of the '5' - they say when the macro collapse starts happening, then things start getting locked into place, so maybe when that happens, predictions become easier to make from a macro level perspective and 2014 is a period where something is locked into place maybe because of decisions made or not made by humanity as a whole.

Then moving on, we either have 2 more years to go before 0 new year or 0 new year begins in 2014. What 0 new year is, is any ones guess. New year by itself is celebrated as a time when the calender resets and starts afresh, or is celebrated as a time of renewal, new beginnings etc, the beginning of a new cycle.

http://giftedkids.about.com/od/familylife/p/about_new_years.htm said:
Celebrating the new year goes back 4000 years ago, but it didn't begin in western cultures until only 400 years ago. The holiday began in ancient Babylonia (now Iraq)around 2000 B.C. However, the Babylonians began their new year near the end of what is now March, a logical time to start a new year since winter was over, spring with its new life was beginning and crops were planted for the coming year.

It also so happens that according to modern folklore, ancient babylon, mesopotamia is considered to be the cradle of civilization. Maybe that has significance? It's the time threshold between winter and spring.

0 could mean simply nothing (as Khalsa stated) or maybe it could mean the space between -1 and 1. Why did they not say 1 new year to mean the first new year of the new cycle.. why 0 new year? Maybe they mean there will be no new year i.e. no spring.

So another possibility,

5 more years to go until no spring (no new year).

Still leaves a problem with the number 2.

They say 5 more years, then 2 go. With the 2 go, there is nothing they are saying to imply time, we are adding the 2 years ourselves. if I type into google '2 go' I get hits of it being used as a substitute for 'to go'. then next statement is 0 new year.

So 5 more years (time period)! 2 go (no time period explicitly stated)! 0 new year (0 event)! which can mean 5 more years to go to no spring, to no event.

So aha! I have my prediction, no spring this year! Doesn't seem plausible but there you have it.

Do not forget this post:

Laura said:
Actually, context means a lot... in this case, as "5 more years!" was finished... my mental question was "what do you mean?" and then came "2 go!" and then my mental question was "before what?" and the answer came: "0 new year!" and I understood that it meant the beginning of a new era.

This all happened silently and very fast, but it is not unusual for me to get a whole lot of information in my head as the letters of a linear bit of that info are spelled out. Those spelled out replies generally represent numerous layers of meaning which I usually get in a sort of "instant download" that is almost overwhelming. That's why it always amuses me when people come along and try to tell me what the Cs really meant and that I didn't get it. Lord, do I ever get it! Sometimes so much that there is no way to convey it all.

A 1000 yr cycle followed by another one for the PreAds, which won't mean alot if you drop dead in April.... but given that, as these C's have said, in 4d, 'time' is being measured against the linear movements of the entities in 3d, us. So perhaps for those getting their letters to Hogwarts, it will become year 0... as the old transitions out simultaneously as humanity is being brought to this planet from the beginning of the cycle... from the 'mother planet'. Seems like a math question. Graduate and you are at the centerpoint and choose to go back and forth as needed/desired, so you would measure 'time' by where/when you are positioned compared to the goings-on at the 3d level. A question would be this transition.... as humanity is brought here - Dorothy lands on the Wicked Witch of the STS or not? Or individually? Interactive during the first eon, engaging in a competition of wills for 'control' of Eden? If 4th arrives in such an Edenic state, would 3d be Eden in the beginning and post-fall Eden at the end...(present)... thinking 3d? Tug of war? :D but at which level? Or just until the energies coallesce, getting the orchestra in tune on its frequency of choice? The issue of time seems to be phasing out, which could explain the year 0.

MrEightFive said:
Do not forget this post:

Laura said:
Actually, context means a lot... in this case, as "5 more years!" was finished... my mental question was "what do you mean?" and then came "2 go!" and then my mental question was "before what?" and the answer came: "0 new year!" and I understood that it meant the beginning of a new era.

The thought I had on "2 go" is '2 what'? People, cities, nations, etc. It can only be assumed to mean years or maybe not. And 'go where'? :/

- the April Drop dead date

I know this is most probably a long shot but the thought did occur.
Could it be something to do with possibly a universal agreement on free will regarding the ‘quarantine’ of our planet? Could there be a time-scale to the length of time the quarantine lasted for? This could apply either way perhaps eg STS having more access or STO less access? The idea of a quarantine must have been applied at some stage, so maybe the ‘balance’ changes?
The Planet may cleanse itself, there are battles in the universe, there are cycles – maybe this is when the plug is pulled so to speak – due to the Laws of Free Will.

Just another ‘take’. I quote the thread Laura put up yesterday – Michael Topper:

CHANNELING, UFOS AND THE POSITIVE/NEGATIVE REALMS BEYOND THIS WORLD
Planetary Quarantine and the Divine Dice

The natural question to ask, then, is how is it (considering factors of "karma" and psychic "laws" of like attracting like etc ) that an apparently positively inclined personality such as Strieber should be so confoundingly caught up in the net of Negativity which he details? Isn't his tendency toward "goodness" enough? Is there some unknown clement involved in all this, which accounts for the seeming collapse of protection that ought to surround a "good man"?

In fact, though this saga spans dimensions and takes place principally on a spiritual level, we may suggest that the same factors apply which govern those grim circumstances wherein very good and innocent people went to the ovens in Nazi Germany-and indeed which presided at all such similar outrages recorded in our mystifying planetary history.

The answer to this question is going to be disturbing, particularly for all those who believe that their day-to-day "niceness" is enough, a kind of talisman like the universal sign of the cross that automatically "repels" negativity and sends it to the door of the less deserving.

Initiated understanding knows of principles besides those of "karma", which govern the cycling of events (as if "karma" were some heartening explanation that kept the wolf from one's door, owing to the likelihood of one's unblemished reincarnational past!) There is also a random factor, something very much akin to the revolution of a roulette wheel or the occasional synchronization of-arbitrarily calibrated-stroboscopic pulses. The random factor in the lives of beings is very much like a cosmic manifestation of the principle of free will, it is in fact an expression of the underlying conscious indeterminacy which in forms, and indeed permits, the variable coordination of complex lines of tendency and preconditioning we take to be fixed or fated patterns .

The random factor flickers over our lives as a particular kind of catalytic agent; its existence, through the principle of indeterminacy, furnishes an unpredictable variety and therefore multiplies by an exponent the numbers and types of experience through which we're given the opportunity of soul growth, freeing such possibility from an otherwise strict limitation to "causal input", or those wheels which are already set in motion by our will.

Such a random factor is described in the Ra material in the discussion regarding planetary quarantine, or the means established by the Confederation to block out of the vulnerable matrix of enforced, 3rd density limitations any undue influence that would infringe on the factor of free will. An undue influence would of course be that of the Orions (the name Ra gives collectively to the Negative Beings of the higher densities, though not all negative beings are from the etheric locus of Orion), for the Orion Crusaders as they're called proceed precisely by plunder, and do not observe the positive proprieties of, for example, waiting until there is a distinct call put out for their "services" .

Their method is, by tendency, to coerce the capitulation of "free will" thus in effect adhering to the letter of the Law while violating its spirit (through those means and in the manner previously described). This random factor is also conceived to supply an indeterminate term in the supplemen tation of "catalyst" which is otherwis Thus a compromise balance is struck by the positive "law enforcement officials" of the Confederation, honoring the spiritual requirement to allow for the Orions' negative interpretation of the "first distortion of the Law of One" as Ra puts it, i e the Law of Confusion or free will. The free will of the Orion Crusaders to plunder and impose their influence wherever possible is furnished a minimal aperture through which to vent its impulse, the random and ideally infrequent "holes" in the kaleidoscopic webwork of Quarantine thrown about the 3rd density earth-sphere.[/b]e largely laid out upon the well-worn tracks of "karma" or previous conditioning .

The ideal minimizing of this opportunity afforded the Orion Empire-having to time its predacious leaps through the in finitesimal calculations of light-wave synchronism whereby the void-channels opening earthward irregularly "pucker"-establishes under ordinary conditions a satisfactory ratio of balance between the free will "needs" of the Negative Beings, and the free will requirements of 3rd density incarnate consciousness (inordinately vulnerable due to the deliberate, encoded blindness accompanying the critical choice of a "test-dimension" specifically shielded from direct perception of void-nature as a unitive and intelligent continuum).

Cattle Call

Indeed, the only means of nailing the light-strictures of Quarantine revolves around the requirement of honoring the integrity of free will, thus when there is a specific calling from the dimension of 3rd density consciousness (i e a coherent and sustained psychic request either pointed or implicit for certain types of information, "positive" or "negative" depending on the type of knowledge or the character of those making the request) either positive or negative forces of the higher densities may respond according to kind coming straight through the Quarantine envelope.

Back
Top Bottom