0 New Year

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
In view of all the crazy climate events that have dominated the first 2 months of 2014, not to mention societal and political events of the past year, and our own experiences, I've been thinking a lot about the opening of the following session:

Session Date: June 20th 2009

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Poinonia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea

Q: (L) Is there any particular reason you made the announcement about 5 years to go?

A: Just reminding you.

Q: (L) You normally have never been date-specific.

A: This is not "day" specific but close enough for horseshoes.

Q: (Joe) A lot of the New Agers are gonna be disappointed in 2012.

A: 2012 is a distraction. We have repeatedly talked about the open nature of the future. It is always open until the probabilities begin to collapse, such as now. But macro-collapses take some "time".

Q: (L) So you're saying that there is a macro-collapse that has already begun?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is that possible? (Ark) Umm, well, yes.

A: Wait and see!

Q: (Ark) In fact I was thinking about this today because yesterday there were three strange events. Namely, today I look at statistics on my blog, and like normally I have like, you know like, 600 or 700, you see - Unique visitors. And then, three days ago there was 1500. Two days ago there was like 1700, and yesterday it was 4000. (Andromeda) Really? (L) So it was like telling you something? (Ark) Yes, so it was like quantum jump. It started to grow, grow, grow. It was not just one day, you know? It started growing, growing, growing, and then BOOM to 4000 yesterday. (L) Can you explain the exponential growth of Ark's readership on his blog?

A: Mass consciousness is aware and driving seeking from many quarters.

Q: (L) Well, in that respect, there's also some other things that are very strange that are going on. For example, I would like to know what is going on with DW? DW has been writing us many e-mails that are more or less incoherent. We tried at one point to communicate with him and to persuade him that he needed to get counseling, to do something, and I don't know whether he has or whether he hasn't. But he seems to be mentally deteriorating. At the same time, I also got an e-mail today from a former member of the forum, and he has also been a member of QFS for a very short time, although he never participated - or very little - over a period of a couple of years. But anyhow, he says his name is {Arabic name}, and he says he lives in Lebanon, but his IP address points to Washington DC. His e-mails are very similar to DW's: fairly incoherent, and actually threatening. I mean, reading his e-mail, I thought this was strange. If your name is {Arabic name} in this day and age, you don't go around vaguely threatening somebody with end of the world scenarios saying that something big is gonna happen. Nevertheless, that's what he did. And I would like to know is there any relationship between the apparent deterioration of the minds of these two people?

Q: (L) What is the relationship?

A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

What I have been thinking about is historical timelines and what occurred to me is that there was no "Year Zero" in between 1 BC and 1 AD. But here we are presented with a "Year Zero". Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I do wonder if it is significant. Because we DO notice that there is this incredible chaos on the planet in so many ways: weather, (freezing or burning), volcanoes going off all over the place, sinkholes like never before, booming sounds, ground tremors, and of course, the steady influx of fireballs. I mean, it really, REALLY is dramatic though the mainstream media continues to deliver its newsbytes and ignore the planetary action for the most part. It's like the human race and its spokes-people are schizophrenic. There are all these signs all around, and the six o'clock news just ignores it, or if they can't ignore it, they "normalize" it.

Anyway, if what we are getting right now is any indicator of the trend for the whole of this year, and this year is "Year Zero", I'm wondering what the heck Year One is going to be like? And again, is there some meaning to this Year Zero thing, like a transitional period?

A few times, the Cs have alluded to what is coming with a sense of joy or happiness. I guess by now we all know that the Cs can get happy about things that might not be liked by the majority of humans. For example, considering the evils of our planet at this time, the Cs might be overjoyed to see that this would come to an end. And the only way I can see it come to an end is a massive "cleansing". Back in 1998 they made the following remark:

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe
. Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs.
They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and
others, if you pay attention.

In 1999, the following exchange took place also, in view of this topic:

Q: When you gave the information a couple of weeks ago about the "Kaboom! Splat!" business, I put it on the website and explained that there was really no way of interpreting it exactly. Of course, there were the most dire interpretations put upon it by others. Could you clarify the "Kaboom! Splat!" remark?
A: We also said to "lighten up."
Q: Are you saying that you were joking?
A: Maybe.
Q: When you say that we should "lighten up," that you are referring to our frequencies?
A: Well, it is important not to worry over that which is not changeable, and which is trivial in the really big picture. If the surface 3rd density realm of your locator is soon to be rent asunder, why does it matter to you, or more to the point, why does it frighten you so? You are supposed to be moving beyond this 3rd density STS thinking.
Q: What's the point of even talking to you guys, then?
A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?
Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to. Are we going to make the big transition to 5th density...
A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct. Now, even if "nothing happens," how long do you expect to remain in your present state? Can you remember "35 years ago?" Well??
Q: I am thinking! I was just a kid then. Yes, I can remember.
A: How long "back" does it seem?
Q: Sometimes it seems like forever...
A: No.
Q: In another way, it seems like yesterday.
Q: It just depends on what mood I am in.
A: Not long, eh?
Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!
A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!
Q: You have talked about space battles and cosmic struggles and individuals and beings and races of beings coming from one direction or another to act in this cosmic drama...
A: It is part and parcel of the energy that maintains all existence, as are you all.
Q: You also once said that there were "good guys" and "bad guys."
A: From a chosen perspective.
Q: Does that mean that the "good guys" and "bad guys" CHOOSE to undertake these roles for the sake of this Cosmic Drama?
A: Yes, to some extent. It also means that to the fishes and the cockroaches, et al, "you is de bad guys." Subjectivity reigns in STS!

Anyway, the utilization of the term "Year Zero" in conjunction with what is actually going on seems to me to be something of a "hit" and at the very least, very interesting. In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

Thank you very much Laura. Sometimes, I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but sometimes I have dreams where I see tremendous meteorites approaching, and all that I feel is jumping for joy and elation when I see these (besides natural fear) and every time that I see this on the news SOTT, I think and say, when will be the day when the "rock and roll" will come once and for all, and it mark a before and after. I know this might sound like "compulsive craving", but the truth is my hope. Also I know that may sound terrible my 'hope' like this, and I do not know if this is good or bad but I can not avoid this. Thanks.-

IronFloyd said:
Thank you very much Laura. Sometimes, I don't know if I'm crazy or what, but sometimes I have dreams where I see tremendous meteorites approaching, and all that I feel is jumping for joy and elation when I see these (besides natural fear) and every time that I see this on the news SOTT, I think and say, when will be the day when the "rock and roll" will come once and for all, and it mark a before and after. I know this might sound like "compulsive craving", but the truth is my hope. Also I know that may sound terrible my 'hope' like this, and I do not know if this is good or bad but I can not avoid this. Thanks.-

I think when no one is expecting, something like that will occur! But I also think that this "change or transition" its going to happen step by step, revolutions first, economy going down, ice age, then more revolutions, strong earthquakes-eruptions and after all that when everything appears to be more quiet.. Then hello comets!

Gloria54 said:
Maybe 0 year means that..zero time. Maybe you are now you in your future

Mmmm you are misunderstanding the point, and it seems that you are a little confuse about the subject of the Cs been Laura in the future, have you read all the waves series?

Edit: grammar

irjO said:
Gloria54 said:

Mmmm you are misunderstanding the point, and it seems that you are I little confuse about the subject of the Cs been Laura in the future, have you read all the waves series?

Maybe I am misunderstanding th point. But yes I have read the wave series along with both secret histories. Working on ponerology now along with studying different threads. Today specifically reading the thread about Waco and the Branch Davidians

When I read the opening line, I read it : after 5 years, there will be 2 to go, then it's 0 new year. But since I've been saying more than once lately, "I pray we have 2 more years before SHTF", it could just be my own wishful thinking!

Laura said:
In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

If Year 0 starts in mid June 2014, how long does it last? Would Year One than start in June 2015?

I hope I'm not rambling nonsense here.

They mentioned 5 years "to remind you". maybe they meant that the collapse is happening and quickening and quickening until it all "crumbles". The wave and the transition and that if it's going to happen it IS going to happen and this year.
I was thinking that, i can try to do the things i can for me and my loved ones in regards to the work and generally speaking, to everybody's wellbeing, my community and all else like the person I'm am, but, there is just so much i can do in the face of a meteor….
We should pull through life in a bold way.
We should do what we have been working on, and working on doing, I think, and move along with the pace of things, growing at this pace.
And that things will reveal themselves as experiences and observations that we live in our lives right now show us the things that we could recognize and follow accordingly with the knowledge we've acquired. I.e : "WE'LL SE THE PATH".

But I do have a question though, and that is regarding the location where many people live
It has actually bugged my mind for some time, they mentioned in a session (I can't remember right of the top of my head) "5D city on a hill".. I live in an area that is particularly negative in the US that is NYC/NJ and people here are totally nuts! as I perceive it, and I get to see it. My question would be, should we stay here and continue our lives as they are, or just move out and start over elsewhere.
Maybe I sound contradicting, so maybe another way to put my question is, is this area or this country or a particular location in the sense of negative pressure particularly more prompt to disaster in the sense of meteors and all else that we should leave it and/or avoid it altogether?

My take on it, and my question.

PS: I think they meant it more literal, 5 years to go Zero year. [5 from 2009 to 2014] [to go] [ZERO year] (after it's gone is the Zero year)

Anthony said:
Laura said:
In view of the Cs remarks about the onset of Ice Ages, maybe next year, Year One, is the first year of the Ice Age?

If Year 0 starts in mid June 2014, how long does it last? Would Year One than start in June 2015?

Nope, not to me at least. If the session was June 2009, then that would mean June this year. And I also think that 2015 is "year one" of the new (grand ice age, sorry I can't remember the official term for the large cycle one i.e. 10,000 years or so) ice age. I take "year zero" as the perinatal period if you will. And I think the controlled collapse (again) of the economy is going to be around September-November, so the summer is likely to be pure chaos in certain areas of the globe.

irjO said:
Gloria54 said:

Mmmm you are misunderstanding the point, and it seems that you are a little confuse about the subject of the Cs been Laura in the future, have you read all the waves series?

Edit: grammar

Actually, I think that Gloria's theory was quite interesting. The remarks by the C's leave quite a lot of room for interpretation and discovery, and this year being a "threshold year" where Laura and perhaps others will move to a new "future reality" (in the sense of awareness, not "disappearing" or something) could be quite possible, IMO.

H-kqge said:
Anthony said:
Laura said:

Nope, not to me at least. If the session was June 2009, then that would mean June this year. And I also think that 2015 is "year one" of the new (grand ice age, sorry I can't remember the official term for the large cycle one i.e. 10,000 years or so) ice age. I take "year zero" as the perinatal period if you will. And I think the controlled collapse (again) of the economy is going to be around September-November, so the summer is likely to be pure chaos in certain areas of the globe.

I think targeting the month of June may be a bit too specific -- it might be better just to take 2014 as a whole, although I guess we'll see when summer arrives. FWIW, I had understood "year 0" to mean a transition year as well, with 2015 being "year 1" of some kind of new cycle.

There hasn't been a session in a long time. I know everyone is very busy :-[
But maybe asking again would bring some clarification?

M.T.

If the Earth is to transition with the wave to 4D - then would 'time' be 'measured' in years through the following cycle? Perhaps the period might be referred to as 'Year 0' until Earth cycles back in to 3D - if that is indeed how the wave cycle works.

Shijing said:
FWIW, I had understood "year 0" to mean a transition year as well, with 2015 being "year 1" of some kind of new cycle.

Or, just to throw this out, it could be a transition period with a different length. Maybe less, like half a year, or maybe more, two or more years.

What comes to my mind is that "year zero" is when you stop counting - as in, the "old world" has died. Then it remains to be seen how long it takes until the "new world" springs forth - i.e., for things to settle into some kind of new order.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom