Session 18 September 2021

Hi.

There is a relationship between the myth of Cthulhu and the Enochian apocalypticism from which they say Lovecraft was inspired and is COSMIC TERROR.

In this session the Cs said about the book of Enoch

Session 16 October 1994

Q: (L) What is the origin of the Enoch books?

A: Sanskrit society in the area that is now known as India.

Q: (L) What evaluation can we give to the Enoch books in terms of the level of truth?

A: 50% of the area was destroyed by a nuclear conflagration in the middle.

So, we suspect "nuclear conflagration" means Cometary bombardment. 😢

It probably refers to the nuclear war between Paranthas and Kantekkians. One of the 3 cataclysms of Atlantis.

-------------------------
Session 31 May 1997
Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?

A: Not new.

Q: Do we know them by another name?

A: Choose.

Q: The Atlanteans? Were the Celts of India at war with the Atlanteans in the Atlantic?

A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?

A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."

Okay, among all the different theories of phantom history (Fomenko, Illig, Heinsohn), we finally found out when the empire fell.
But I still don't understand this passage:
16 apr 2016

According to Heinsohn's theory, this looks more or less logical - the early Middle Ages were mostly invented and the collapse of the Roman Empire was in 930 AD. But since the collapse nevertheless happened in 536 AD, it means that the Dark Ages came earlier and at least part of the early Middle Ages is also not fictional. And I don't understand how 1100 is connected in this case with the beginning of the dark ages.
I don't understand either what's the relationship between both dates
Also several years ago they said in 12 Sept 98:

Q: (L) Well, one of these periods in history was around 1054.
This is a very interesting time. It just so happens that
there are no European records of this supernova which was
recorded by the Chinese, Japanese, and perhaps even the
Koreans. Yet, there are no European records. What
happened to the European records?

A: Europe was in a "recovery mode" at the "time."

Q: (L) Recovery from what?

A: Loss of civilized structure due to overhead cometary
explosion in 564 AD.
So are they three different events?
First a comet in 536 that triggered climate change and plague, then another comet in 564 the caused the final destruction of Roman era? Then the recovery during Carolingian times since the 800s on and then a new cometary destruction around 1100 AD?

So, we suspect "nuclear conflagration" means Cometary bombardment.

I wouldn't necessarily presume that since Mohenjo-daro, an archaeological site in the province of Sind, Pakistan and one of the largest settlements of the ancient Indus Valley Civilisation, seems to have been destroyed by a nuclear explosion. To this day geiger counters still give high than normal radiation readings. Unless I am mistaken, that doesn't seem compatible with a cometary bombardment. Moreover, the Mahābhārata and the Rāmāyaṇa, the two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, both contain accounts of battles using fantastic weaponry and of huge, bright explosions reminiscent of nuclear blasts. Some of the ancient Mesopotamian epics tell of similar occurences too. However, I agree with Laura's assessment that there is clearly a link between Enoch's account of the Nephilim and the later Greek tales of the Titans. It is curious that the Watchers, or fallen angels, are associated with Mt. Hermon in Lebanon, which is not a million miles from Baalbek. The remnant of the Nephilim were still present in that general area as late as Biblical times.
HI and thanks for your comment

The main idea I wanted to put forward is not about whether or not there was a nuclear conflagration or a cometary bombardment.

Rather it was about the idea that was raised about the monster Cthulhu and its possible relationship with the cosmic or apocalyptic terrors of which there is evidence in the past. Be it a cometary bombardment, a tsunami, a mega-earthquake or a large volcanic explosion.

It probably refers to the nuclear war between Paranthas and Kantekkians. One of the 3 cataclysms of Atlantis.

Session 31 May 1997
Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?

A: Not new.

Q: Do we know them by another name?

A: Choose.

Q: The Atlanteans? Were the Celts of India at war with the Atlanteans in the Atlantic?

A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?

A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."
Thanks for your comment.

I made this observation for various reasons that I investigated.

The first is that the Cs said that the origin of the Enoch book were a Sanskrit society in India. So, I looked for the origin of Sanskrit.

Wikipedia says

The oldest language of the Indo-Aryan branch, Vedic Sanskrit (or ritual language of the Vedic religion), is one of the oldest members of the Indo-European family. Its oldest known text is the Rigveda composed and consolidated between 1500 and 1000 BC. C., in the first part of the Vedic period.

Now Laura wrote in her book the "Secret History of the World and how to get out alive" about the cyclical cometary bombardment

Immanuel Velikovsky demonstrated rather convincingly that there was massive
evidence of both a literary and scientific nature that great catastrophic earth
changes had occurred during the second millennium BC due to cometary showers
and the close passage of Venus. He settled on a date of 1450 BC, but more recent
scientific evidence points to the date actually being between 1644 and 1600 BC.
There is also evidence for a disruption circa 5200 BC, 8,800 BC, 12,400 BC,
16,000 BC, 19,600 BC, and by logical extension every 3,600 years previously for
an indefinite and unknown period of time. What is more, if the last “return” was in
1600 BC, we are not just due, we are overdue for the next one.

So we had a catastrophic cometary bombardment event in 1600 BC and we have a language dating back to 1500 BC.

That was the relationship I made that led me to suspect the cometary bombardment as a nuclear conflagration.

Now, it seems that the affair of the Paranthas was an event earlier than 1600 BC and is more related to Atlantis...

Joe, how reliable is that 87% figure coming from a regional newspaper? Does that mean 87% of the total population or just adults? If it is accurate, I am very surprised given the strong feelings that have been expressed by so many in recent demonstrations all over France. I would believe that high figure if it was the British, who are far more apathetic than the French and far more trusting of authority.
The protests are against the health pass. There are a significant number of people vaccinated in it. It is difficult to compare the two populations because we do not have reliable stats for the demonstrators.

And that may be the most powerful lesson.
And that may be the most powerful lesson.
Failed experiment????
For me, having had a lot of bad experiences (and I suppose it's like that for most people...)
I would say: a failed experience = an experience that was not understood, even if it's an experience that is hard to swallow
Channa

HI and thanks for your comment

The main idea I wanted to put forward is not about whether or not there was a nuclear conflagration or a cometary bombardment.

Rather it was about the idea that was raised about the monster Cthulhu and its possible relationship with the cosmic or apocalyptic terrors of which there is evidence in the past. Be it a cometary bombardment, a tsunami, a mega-earthquake or a large volcanic explosion.
Thank you for explaining this. I think you are definitely on to something linking Cthulhu to apocalyptic terrors. May I suggest that the ancient Egyptian equivalent was the god Apophis or Apep, the god of evil, chaos, darkness and destruction who took the form of a giant serpent. Apophis was associated with frightening natural events such as unexplained darkness caused by solar eclipses, storms and earthquakes.

If I recall correctly, the C's confirmed that the last visit of the cometary cycle coincided with the reign of Akhenaten, the heretic pharaoh, and the exodus of Abraham/Moses and the so called Israelites from Egypt. The plagues of Egypt recorded in the Bible were most probably side effects of the immense explosion of the large volcano situated on the island of Thera (today's Santorini), which brought the Minoan civilisation to an end in the late Bronze Age (ref. Graham Phillips and his book 'Act of God'). Although Akhenaten reigned for 17 years, in the first seven years of his reign he may have reigned as a co-regent with his father Amenhotep III. It is known that in the latter years of his reign, Amenhotep III erected hundreds of statues of Apophis all over Egypt. Conventional egyptologists do not know the reason why he did so but, if we accept what the C's have said about Akhenaten's reign, it now makes sense for the Egyptians had evidently experienced their own apocalypse and they desperately wanted to asssuage Apophis the Great Serpent god and enemy of the sun god Ra .​

My sister who lives in the US has told me that the Federal Reserve has stopped printing money. If true, it could be an indication that the PTB plan to crash the US stock market in mid-October and start a programmed takedown of the world's economy in order to usher in the WEF's global economic reset.
Apparently, President Trump is talking about a financial crash in October now as well.

The protests are against the health pass. There are a significant number of people vaccinated in it. It is difficult to compare the two populations because we do not have reliable stats for the demonstrators.
Point taken. It seems strange to me though that people who have bought into the vaccination and have had it should then demonstrate against the health pass presumably on behalf of those who do not want the vaccination. Are they just doing it to defend other's civil liberties? If so, that is pretty noble of them.

Mama mia, what a thread 💕

You guys are simply amazing - what a dynamic you bring to light together ! In terms of extended thoughts, interactions and DYNAMICS, as well emotions and telling about your personal situations !

First out;
Thank you Laura and the Château Crew :flowers: for this new session. And of course thank you, Cassiopeans, aiding us with hints and information !

I have spent 4 days to read every entry in this thread, while realizing it just kept growing and growing so quickly, that I barely could keep up (and now i’ll re-read the session in order to interconnect it all, making it sink in deeper)

What touches me deeply is how many of you, told your personal situation you are in, your emotions and difficulties connected, as well your perspectives in this threshold time - in a world that has become so strange. No. So nuts !!

I feel with you - with every entry

Sweden

I myself up here in Stockholm - it all just feels strange, not knowing on what leg to stand. Because being in Sweden, with all its freedom - a part of me feels like i am in a sort of fake LaLaLand. Most people here just don’t, not even remotely, grasp the seriousness which exists in many other countries. The harshness. What it actually means for the very people who live there in the middle of it all. I feel deepest connection and empathy towards people who live in those countries, and I dread over seeing how this evil unfolds by the day, every day.

Now - try to talk about that with the “blue eyed” Swedes. They look at you as if you come from different planet… It just doesn’t move them. So, for me this feels like a reality split, of some sorts. In me. Sometimes i walk with a heavy heart home after a night’s research and reading. Yet, most people i meet to the eye. are inhabitants of shiny Lalaland. Anything outside their local horizon - doesn’t exist. This is Sweden after all. A little Pond with a shiny aura. You can’t connect to the people other than on the surface. Talking Lala stuff. Everything is normal here, right ? Why bother. While in large parts of the world - NOTHING is normal. Most of Europe goes nuts, with deep cuts into all what spells personal freedom with violation of human rights. This ignorance puts my love to the people on a harsh test. I feel disconnected to them. I keep thinking of spoiled cranky children which do not deserve to be spoiled any further, because what good comes out - when manna just keeps raining from the skies. So, I wonder. Feeling divided.

The opposition here in Sweden is almost Zero. What a shame.

In the mean while - not many strong souls are being built up here, it seems; on the contrary… more “soyaboiz” are groomed. :headbash:

But hey. I love you guys - and think of you every day.

Ralf

💞

Thanks a lot also from my side for this latest very interesting if yet quite impactfull session to put it mildly! ^^

While I think I have been able to hold up pretty well so far, inspite of this whole craziness, I can fully relate (particularly lately) to feeling/perceiving a notably increased level of tension, heaviness and uneasiness. Making an effort to stay aware, informed and vigilant of all that's going on does take its toll despite the plenty methods which we have at our disposal to deal with the stress and keep our minds, bodies and spirits healthy and centered. In a way, it does feel like sensing the calm before the storm.

Therefore, I often need to remind myself to "Enjoy The Show" and that, at the end of it all, We Are All One. So, despite how serious this may all look and feel (and at some level certainly be as well of course), looking at the bigger picture this is all still just a big adventure of which we all chose to be a part of. It's much easier to say that than to actually live by it, I know, but for me at least it certainly helps to better cope with the present reality.

Anyways, getting back to the session, I also wonder whether there is something to the idea which many of us share that the PTB may be using different versions of the same vaccines (including placebos) in order test out different things and also to muddy the waters and make the vaccines look (at least a bit) safer than they really are. It may perhaps be an interesting question to ask in a session unless it's already been answered somewhere.

Another thing which I found interesting, and actually uplifting upon reflexion, was to read that 12% of people are actually able to see past the lies and recognize (at least to some extent) what's going on. I honestly thought it would bee less, seeing how far we've come already. Yet, that figure does give some hope for humanity, and even more so when we consider that with time only more and more of the lies will become so obvious, and be exposed, that even more people may finally be able to wake up. For some more at least, it may not be too late yet.

What the above also gave me to think about was whether there were places/countries where the concentration of people being able to see past the lies (and therefore also resist them and their consequences more successfully) where significantly higher than others. For instance, in the Netherlands, as seen more and more and particularly through recent developments (with the strong easing of restrictions and so on) a large amount of people (perhaps even the majority) have shown that they are not willing to put up with the many senseless measures affecting everyone's lives. They did implement the Corona Pass though which (like in other places) essentially only makes life a lot harder for the unvaccinated. Nevertheless, I think that many people there are also not happy even with this and are already starting to show their discontent and disapproval. Now, even though we know that ultimately it matters much less where you are then who you are, given that we are still in 3d and still having to deal with the many challenges of material existence, perhaps (at least for some) it could be useful to learn which countries/places may still offer (now and in the foreseeable future) much better refuge to the non-vaccianted than others.

Anyways, those are just some thoughts I felt like sharing after reading the latest session. Again, thanks a lot to everyone involved, I'm also really greatful for being able to partake in this connection!

Last edited:
I found this to be most fascinating. It seems to be a channeling thing, about signal strength and attenuation and reach across space-time. But what does it mean about the messages in practical terms? If i understand correctly, the Cs, being 6th density, may be the unified spirit of all earthly humanity, and might become 6D a million years from now as we measure time - we don't know how long it takes, right? Yet, they can speak to us dialed in from the vantage point of just 1000 years in our future - is that right? That is amazing. Does it mean they speak with the human knowledge accumulated as of 1000 years in the future, or is it more of a "language" thing, meaning we might not being able to understand what was learned beyond the knowledge of 1000 years in the future?

How do others interpret this?
Probably relates to the entanglement in time for channeling physics Ark talks about in this SOTT article:

If my calculations are correct (probably not!), according to the x/137 formula Ark described in the article, and using 10,000 light years as the approximate distance to Cassiopea A, the distance in time should only be about 73 years. This is a lot less than 1000 years, and much less that the tens of thousands of years that the C's have mentioned that the Atlanteans had and 4D have in terms of a technology advantage over current 3D technology.

One thought that occurred to me is that, if at higher densities timespace is selective and variable, then perhaps the 'distance in time' from us to the C's has changed according to our level of awareness ie. in 1994 when Laura first began the Cassiopaean communications, they were tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years distant from us in 'time', but as we are acting on the knowledge gained and our awareness has increased, perhaps this has moved us closer to the future so the C's are only 1000 years away now?

They did mention something in one of the Sessions about that they would merge with us at the realm border crossing, so perhaps as peak of the Wave gets 'closer', we also move closer to the C's in 'time'? Then, as the Wave 'recedes' on the other side, those who graduate are in a 4D reality that is still some 'distance' from 6D, but remains permanently closer due to fourth density being a 'higher' realm?

Upon second thought, if things do escalate to an extreme within the next 6 months or so, then it really may not make much of a difference where we are located at. I partly remember the topic also having been already discussed in the past. I just wondered that if things were to continue to go as they have been going for several years still (which upon reflexion is probably not likely), then perhaps a relocation (at least for some who may still have the opportunity to do so) may still be something worth considering. So far, in Germany where I'm at, things could also still be a lot worse compared to many other places but nowadays things change very fast, so, I figure it cannot hurt to keep an eye out for alternative "friendlier/healthier" environments.

Much love to all. Stay sane, healthy and strong.

Back
Top Bottom