I posted this as well, in the tread "Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse"

4 Young British Airways Pilots

The airline reports that already 4 young pilots have died after the "vaccination". None had any conditions or illnesses. The youngest of them was 35 years old. This was reported at the Investigative Corona Committee No.57 • "Under Pressure" today. Apparently the airlines is in distress how to handling this issue with "vaccines" and flying.

The Committee is still going on live, so I can't refer to the video source because it has not been uploaded yet at Odysse. (And I avoid to link via youtube as much as possible).

A lot of interesting details have emerged, e.g really bad results from the (pathology) analysis of recently vaccinated people dying afterwards - where apparently extreme immunological processes have been taking place. The viral mRNA / spike protein damages / changes, have been found in all organs of the body except two areas (e.g. not found in the organ for the sense of scents/smells).

Also about a whistle blower from a hospital revealing that the real damages from the vaccines are far, far greater than reported.

I watched the above clip of the Finnish MP's calm, factual speech. Then I went to share it, but YT has already censored it. Bunch of a$$hats!
Too bad he seems to be kind of a controversial figure (or at least an unusual politician from what I get when reading the wiki page) which makes it easy for YT etc to sensor him. I wanted to send a german translation to some of my family members, but I'm not sure anymore. His speech is awesome though!

Anybody lives in Moscow from this group and can you please tell us WTH is going on?
RT appears to be aggressively pushing the Covid Jab as it would save people, while lamenting that Russians are avoiding the jab. Why?
Moscow hospitals to deny routine treatment to patients who refuse Covid-19 vaccines, as Kremlin warns skepticism is costing lives

Moscow grapples with record rise in Covid-19 cases, new curfew extended as bosses told they can lay off employees who refuse jab

This one is written - "By Paul Robinson, a professor at the University of Ottawa. He writes about Russian and Soviet history, military history, and military ethics, and is author of the Irrussianality blog." - and RT is very ready to pick him up:

With vaccines widely available in Russia, dying of Covid-19 has become optional. So why are so many intent on making that choice?

With worrying vaccine hesitancy & recorded cases rising, Moscow mayor says city essentially battling Covid-19 ‘from scratch’

Judging from the above flurry of articles today, apparently Moscow is done in, if the Kremlin doesn't order mandatory vaccination, so everybody in the capitol will be safe..

Everyone needs to steel themselves when family, friends, and colleagues fall away because they choose to believe the lies and align themselves with the vaccine, mask, shutdown. Free will is at work, and there is nothing we can do to change them without them asking us, and there is nothing wrong with them in believing the lies because that's where they are in their learning. I like this perspective.

But what would be the right approach t?

Now that is WEIRD!

It's one thing for fridge magnets to stick to people's arms, but phones??!

Here's the link again for people to watch:

We recently asked the Cs about this apparent 'EM effect' some vaccinees have documented with video evidence, and they said this:

Has anyone come across other reports of phones or similarly large/non-magnetic objects sticking to the sites of Covid-19 vaccine injections?

My brother in law's friend also got the vaccine with this magnetic effect. Although I didn't see it personally, he did say that all the surface on his arm (Which turned into a purple/black spot) became magnetic too. It's very concerning, specially if we consider the C's words on it. Now, my question would be: When somebody gets the "magnetic vaccine", to call it somehow, this beaming targets the individual or also the people around the individual? What's its coverage? It may sound silly, but with all this protein spike and all that, vaccinated people are quite a threat for me who is avoiding the jab. Most of my coworkers got the vaccine too, the AstraZeneca in this case.

I had another person in my neighborhood that passed after getting the second jab. Another heart attack, go figure. Can't people see this? :-( Of all the people I know that had COVID, they are perfectly fine now.

Judging from the above flurry of articles today, apparently Moscow is done in, if the Kremlin doesn't order mandatory vaccination, so everybody in the capitol will be safe..
Not quite, Mexico's president had repeated that the vaccine is voluntary...
BUT vía coercion, threat, psychosocial torture, the people who did not want the jab, end up getting it, usually at the private sector, the state sector and even in the federal agencies. In addition, having a large and enormous number of volunteers who have fallen into the trap of salvation and travel.

A Canadian MP who was kicked out of the Conservative Party for his opposition to lockdowns just gave a parliamentary press conference together with 3 scientists and doctors that goes absolutely nuclear.

Watch it before YouTube censors it:
Brilliant video. Very clear testimony from the doctors. The degree to which the whistleblowers are being harrassed is utterly disgusting in our so called "free society", with threats of job loss, career destruction and personal threats and reputation hatchet jobs. They deserve our respect for what they are risking. I am glad I saw that before the YouTube censors got to it.

A Canadian MP who was kicked out of the Conservative Party for his opposition to lockdowns just gave a parliamentary press conference together with 3 scientists and doctors that goes absolutely nuclear.

Watch it before YouTube censors it:

I've lost all faith in the world. It's actually making me question how it is civilization got this far?

What that video shows is a bunch of scientists who are appealing to human decency in the face of relentless bullying. That's essentially it.

In so called civilised society we now have scientists come up and appeal to what should be the most common denominator in human society. And you know what, it'll all fall on deaf ears. The bullies are in charge now and the sheep are well, sheep...they can't think for themselves and clearly could never by the looks of things - they just blindly follow whatever the dominating narrative is regardless of what that narrative is! Is it okay to feel disgusted by this whole thing?

I've lost all faith in the world. It's actually making me question how it is civilization got this far?

What that video shows is a bunch of scientists who are appealing to human decency in the face of relentless bullying. That's essentially it.

In so called civilised society we now have scientists come up and appeal to what should be the most common denominator in human society. And you know what, it'll all fall on deaf ears. The bullies are in charge now and the sheep are well, sheep...they can't think for themselves and clearly could never by the looks of things - they just blindly follow whatever the dominating narrative is regardless of what that narrative is! Is it okay to feel disgusted by this whole thing?

The problem is that the sheep complaining about their sheep status don't realize that starting to apply their sovereignty is as simple as choosing to... Instead they choose to remain sheep and complain, because that's what a sheep does, thereby empowering the wolves.

Back
Top Bottom