I should add that the people here who have had the shot are probably not like this because of the work being done and focus.

Maybe... It's a suggestion

that it is not a strict rule per se. I mean that covid-19 jabbed people would automatically start changing, or even lacking soul, by radiating a "void", a lack of something vital. (Some do I suspect, there is clearly something off) I have start to notice indications in my surroundings, mainly though weird, out of the blue interactions that are different than what I remember from those people. Or when you communicate with people, there is absolutely nothing coming back. That's what I mean with "a void" in which barely any resonance swings back.

One woman in Rome

However one woman who got "vaccinated" did surprise me - a friend of my husband, living in Rome. She took the jab - and months later when we spoke - she was resonating and vibrant.... and so wise and gentle in her way of communicating. She is into Reiki and I had a strong sensation of that she actually evolved. Not because of the jab of course, but because she choose such a path. And you can sense that ! Her way to relate to life, not just on the surface, but also the unseen aspect of it, was different than the average (She had a horrible experience with cancer 5-6 years - but survived - and somehow i believe it kickstarted a different path in her life, becoming more spiritual. When we talk - which we do not often, and I don't know her so much - but we click on a deeper level ! More so now, than before.

She said to me - that she is aware of the dangers from the vaccines and that it could strike her badly at any time - but that didn't hold her away from continuing her inner work, explorations, and the aligning of actions in the outside world.

She added "I have already packed my bags..." I was so baffled. The resonance and strength that came from her !

Which Cassiopaean Forum member was it...

who wrote this really strong, impressive entry ? I have to search.... and so can't find it... She choose the genetic "vaccinations", but with a very different angle, one of high integrity and awareness. As if nothing can bring her from her path, inner work and integrity. When I read her story, I had to think of our friend in Rome.

Both have this strong, kind of wise resonance swinging. I got goosebumps all over... from both.

Not all become clones or void "zombies" after vaccination...

Last edited:
What puzzles me, is the very psychological effect in all of this. How is it even possible that, whatever it is, executing both subtle yet effective power over the human psyche...
The effects of being hypnotized by the propaganda stream is real and I think it is a combination effect. Not just words but the EM contouring of the brain, the dietary inputs, and the social pressure that reinforce the Borg messaging.

Hm. Interesting. Borg sounds Germanic or even Swedish? I never thought of the Borg as the star trek Nazis but hey...

The effects of being hypnotized by the propaganda stream is real and I think it is a combination effect. Not just words but the EM contouring of the brain, the dietary inputs, and the social pressure that reinforce the Borg messaging.

Hm. Interesting. Borg sounds Germanic or even Swedish? I never thought of the Borg as the star trek Nazis but hey...

Borg in Swedish, Burg in German, means a castle. I could think of symbolism in it (well I am making that up, really) Protection. Walls. Thick walls. Walled in. Walled gardens. Rejection. Keeping apart. Separating vs keeping together. Prison... maybe even "network", shielded network, infiltration.

However - I have absolutely no knowledge in the true art of words, their origins, older meanings and symbolics.

Maybe... It's a suggestion

that it is not a strict rule per se. I mean that covid-19 jabbed people would automatically start changing, or even lacking soul, by radiating a "void", a lack of something vital. (Some do I suspect, there is clearly something off) I have start to notice indications in my surroundings, mainly though weird, out of the blue interactions that are different than what I remember from those people. Or when you communicate with people, there is absolutely nothing coming back. That's what I mean with "a void" in which barely any resonance swings back.

One woman in Rome

However one woman who got "vaccinated" did surprise me - a friend of my husband, living in Rome. She took the jab - and months later when we spoke - she was resonating and vibrant.... and so wise and gentle in her way of communicating. She is into Reiki and I had a strong sensation of that she actually evolved. Not because of the jab of course, but because she choose such a path. And you can sense that ! Her way to relate to life, not just on the surface, but also the unseen aspect of it, was different than the average (She had a horrible experience with cancer 5-6 years - but survived - and somehow i believe it kickstarted a different path in her life, becoming more spiritual. When we talk - which we do not often, and I don't know her so much - but we click on a deeper level ! More so now, than before.

She said to me - that she is aware of the dangers from the vaccines and that it could strike her badly at any time - but that didn't hold her away from continuing her inner work, explorations, and the aligning of actions in the outside world.

She added "I have already packed my bags..." I was so baffled. The resonance and strength that came from her !

Which Cassiopaean Forum member was it...

who wrote this really strong, impressive entry ? I have to search.... and so can't find it... She choose the genetic "vaccinations", but with a very different angle, one of high integrity and awareness. As if nothing can bring her from her path, inner work and integrity. When I read her story, I had to think of our friend in Rome.

Both have this strong, kind of wise resonance swinging. I got goosebumps all over... from both.

Not all become clones or void "zombies" after vaccination...

@Matai I found you.

It was you who told the forum your story about your vaccination - with great dignity and courage. 💕

I've talked about dissociation a number of times at this forum, especially in relation to Jasun Horsley's book on Strieber, Prisoner of Infinity. What this woman is saying here is chilling. And it offers another explanation as to why the frenzy to get EVERYONE vaccinated, even though, rationally speaking, this makes no sense at all, even if this were a safe and effective vaccine.

I found this post since I did a search on Dolores Cannon who was just recommended to me by my holistic dentist, who mentioned her book Convoluted Universe. Has anyone read her? I know what @Bluegazer means about "New Agie." And yet her experience with this vaccinated person seems so terribly relevant. I can see why she was brought to tears, as it really gets to the heart of the matter. The soul has been "expelled." And there's no turning back.

I just thought of that quote from Catherine Austin Fitts stating that there are worse things that can happen to someone than losing one's life; namely, becoming a slave.

A soulless body plugged into the PTB's control system would certainly qualify as being a slave.

Later note: I see there is some discussion here re: Dolores Cannon. I'll have a look.

Now that you mention it, yesterday I was reading a segment of the casswiki regarding the soul:

The soul in this sense is linked to the concept of acquiring a real I and gaining access to one’s higher centers. These higher centers will exist at least in potential if there is a soul, as we use the word here. At the end of Fourth Way evolution, this soul may be substantially identical with the ”real I”. This is however vanishingly rare and various intermediate stages of development are needed before this soul is truly anchored into the body as the conscious master of thought, feeling and physicality.

Much of New Age culture looks for ways for whatever passes for consciousness to deliberately leave the body, experience astral travel, produce psychic effects etc. Quite unlike these, the Fourth Way seeks first to bring the soul, if there be any, into the body. The soul needs to first claim its own incarnation from all the forces of personality, biology etc which normally run the show.

If such is the effect of vaccines, one can assume that what is intended is contrary to the fourth way.

Suppose for a moment that what the PTB want is to prevent people with the potential to do so from not connecting with their higher centers.

But people need/want to travel... Another part of the experiment is mixing vaccines.

An acquaintance traveled to Thailand, she had to make a stopover in the USA, she was vaccinated with the CanSino injection (unidosis), but as it is not authorized neither by the FDA nor by the WHO, she was given another one, she does not remember which one... I assume it could have been the Janssen one, which is also a unidosis.... But, it could have been the first dose of any of the other 2.

Janssen is adenovirus Ad26 and CanSino Ad5, as I remember.

How many thousands more are being vaccinated double and with different types? And, people don't even bat an eye.

In order to get in US people need to be
fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine or a vaccine authorized for emergency use by the World Health Organization can travel safely within the United States.

That’s Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson (J&J)/Janssen COVID-19 vaccines as far as I know.

So far WHO lists additional COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use and issues interim policy recommendations

WHO today listed the Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine for emergency use, giving the green light for this vaccine to be rolled out globally. The Sinopharm vaccine is produced by Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Co Ltd, subsidiary of China National Biotec Group (CNBG).
WHO’s Emergency Use Listing (EUL) is a prerequisite for COVAX Facility vaccine supply. It also allows countries to expedite their own regulatory approval to import and administer COVID-19 vaccines.
WHO also listed the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine for emergency use on 31 December 2020; two AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID-19 vaccines on 15 February 2021, produced by AstraZeneca-SKBio (Republic of Korea) and the Serum Institute of India; and COVID-19 vaccine Ad26.COV2.S developed by Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) on 12 March 2021.
SAGE

SAGE is the principal advisory group to WHO for vaccines and immunization. It is charged with advising WHO on overall global policies and strategies, ranging from vaccines and technology, research and development, to delivery of immunization and its linkages with other health interventions. SAGE is concerned not just with childhood vaccines and immunization, but all vaccine-preventable diseases.
SAGE has issued recommendations on Pfizer (8 January 2021), Moderna (25 January 2021), AstraZeneca (21 April 2021), and Janssen COVID (17 March 2021) vaccines, as well as issued a framework for access and population prioritization roadmap.
SAGE and EUL are complementary but independent processes. The EUL process is centered on determining if a manufactured product is quality-assured, safe and effective. SAGE is policy oriented. Policy recommendations for a vaccine are only of value to a vaccination campaign when the product has been listed or authorized for use

Sorry if this is a repost but I thought this short presentation by Del Bigtree on the unreliability of the PCR test was excellent. It's from March 2021. I suspect you're all tired of hearing about the flaws of the PCR test but in this clip Del goes through two studies that provide some interesting details that at least I wasn't aware of. Bottomline: it's even worse than you thought!

Following this article published in French Sott and following this message on the forum, the French Telegram group exchanged on this subject.

And two questions were raised:
1st: Is the essential oil of white pine made from pine needles and therefore does it contain shikimic acid and suramin?
2nd: Can it be taken internally or should we take it externally only?

I asked Michael Zayat, who has more than 50 years of experience in this field, and his wife who knows a lot about essential oils. They told me that white pine works very well on the respiratory and immune systems. It is not obtained specifically from the white pine needles but from the other parts of the tree during the preparation of the essential oil.

As a result, it has an antiviral molecule which serves as an antidote to vaccines received. It increases the immune system and prevents reactions to vaccines.

It is NOT taken internally. It can be put on the skin at the wrists, the solar plexus, on the thymus (sternum) or under the feet or near the ankles.

Those who have a sensitive skin, it is preferable to dilute it in 100 ml of neutral vegetable oil (olive, almond, avocado, jojoba) with 30 drops of essential oil of white pine or Scots pine or red pine.

I treated my children with the essential oils by putting them under their feet.

Currently, Michael and his wife are developing an oil containing red pine, Scots pine and white pine to have a nice synergy of their properties.
White pine is strong and solid so it also works on inner strength.

While waiting for them to complete this blend of the three pines, they work their clients with the blend already designed under the name of "Pandem" and sometimes they add two drops of "Eucalypsus globulus" in the vegetable oil+Pandem blend.
In diffusion, it is excellent. The nose can receive the benefits of the oils while bringing them to the lungs. This is a very important sense.

Sometimes just smelling an oil can have great benefits.

Gandalf and I made the mother tincture according to the recipe (video) in Sott's article above :
This study suggests the following recipe to optimize the extraction:

Use about 75% alcohol (like vodka) and 25% water.
Use an ultrasonic machine with a stainless steel container.
Set the temperature to 65 degrees C.
Use 280 ml of extraction solution for 10 grams of pine needles.
Use 25 minutes for the ultrasonic extraction.
This finished "tea" should be filtered through a coffee filter or other paper filter to remove large particles. The resulting liquid will contain shikimic acid, suramin, pigments and various terpenes, and will usually have some coloring and a rather pungent taste.

We take 1 to 2 drops in the morning a few times a week and stay with the benefits.
We have made herbal teas with the freshly cut needles. Very good.

We prefer "essential oil" of white pine. And we also found anise essential oil in Michael Zayat's son's store.

Star anise teas are also very good. It is important to identify the type of star anise because there are toxic ones.
Here is a picture that shows the difference: on the left it is toxic and in Europe it has been regulated after cases of intoxication, on the right it is good.

View attachment 46074 So check carefully.

Personal note: We live in Quebec and we are surrounded by Great White Pine. We often take walks in a wooded area where there are many of them. I like to take the time to stop under large Pines. I used to do it in a natural way without knowing why. But following this article that shows many benefits, we looked at it in a different way. Two days later after reading the article, while walking in the same wooded area, a branch fell down filled with White Pine needles. I picked it up, I thanked this little cuckoo of life and we used it to make good herbal teas as well as the mother tincture recipe!
In addition to this excellent post, I found these two articles about pine needle tea that seemed helpful. The first details the potential usefulness of the tea in protecting against RNA/DNA damage, among other things. The second talks about making the tea itself, and warns that not all species of pine tree are edible.

I sent the links to a friend of mine whose daughter forced her grandchildren to get the vaccination. One of the kids apparently had a bad reaction to the second shot. Her daughter works in the medical profession and keeps pestering her mother to get the shot. She won't. Just another family being torn apart by this madness. At least her grandchildren listen to her more than their own mother, so maybe they will benefit from this information.

Interesting that you mention it

And thank you for reminding us !!

Since I do follow the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin a lot - a few times I had a little of a "second feeling" - just a tiny bit - wondering what if we get lost in too much hopes (projections, promises, wrong conclusions, strategies etc) though what we hear by Füllmich and Co.

He does engage and spread optimism - and he does inspire people worldwide ! Perhaps sometimes he gives too much.... impression of "we gonna fix this, there is no other way, it is the only way". That in itself isn't a guarantee for fixes.

It's more of a slogan... mixed with potentially wishful thinking.

But I didn't want to say anything, because the overall work the Investigative Corona Committee has been doing is astonishing and of high quality. (i believe the main aim they have - e.g. is to bring together lawyers, experts, professors, doctors, fysicians, psychologists etc in a more continental and even worldwide Network - by exchanging information and insights, tips and support - which could open new doors and possibilities how to proceed etc)

I do understand they are extremely busy, in a huge apparatus/network of I don't know how many juridical applications / lawsuits, but also on a local level in Germany... My interpretation is, that Füllmich also wants to inspire the public who watch the Committee and findings, revealing the dark underpinnings of the Plandemic. To inspire more people to "awake" and act accordingly.

Yet, I do remember that a few times he said, we lawyers alone can not fix this. We need the people to wake up and act, too. I believe that is closer to the truth.

Along the road, there is always a potential risk of failing to notice/discern subtle (important) nuances or even wrong conclusions, which would lead to a gradual slope, getting off course... (and boy do the PTB and above love that... Economics, Energies, manipulations)

I am glad you remind me/us of the traps and dangers @luc !

Their juridical lawsuits do play on a different level (being strictly professional) compared to the video meetings they show to the public... well, at least the german speaking world. (I really miss that the material they are showing isn't having any English, French and Spanish subs - to make it all more accessible for the rest of the world !!)

And yet, those professional lawsuits are no guarantee for success - because justice in many courts have shown how fragile and corrupted things really gotten, almost like "Litmus Test" - in which the Plandemic is the ultimate test (this far) - showing how deep the rabbit hole really goes. (Well the forum members here know this too well). Overall, it is just another sensitive reminder of how the old world is further cracking and splintering (e.g. the illusions and foundations built upon the "old world")

Exactly. I have mentioned it before I think, but I'm pretty certain Füllmich's "Big Lawsuit to End the Plandemic" won't go anywhere (except some victories on a local level with a very limited impact). But this in no way means their work is futile, on the contrary: the "unintended side effect" of their work is that they formed a powerful international network of very competent lawyers and experts who are helping each other figuring things out. This is massively important on many levels.

When you read the Swedish mainstream media news (morning papers) about the Plandemic - there is a strange effect going on. In one way the "information" is written in a style which is both pedagogic and sort of plausible - and if you never look any deeper or wonder - the Plandemic response sounds pretty convincing.

You (almost) believe it, if you read the news for too long.

To me, it feels like an 'invisible energy' slowly, gradually, subtly sneaking into my braincells... "pulling me back in" - having a sort of tranquilizing effect. If you do not pinch your arm in order to snap out of it, I mean. Once you get back to your senses, it is just nauseating to read any further.

What puzzles me, is the very psychological effect in all of this. How is it even possible that, whatever it is, executing both subtle yet effective power over the human psyche...

So weird.

I noticed it too. One of the traps seems to be that we can be "pulled down" to their level of discussion. Like when you start arguing in your mind about whether this or that measure is effective or not, whether some should be lifted now instead of later etc., when in fact, the whole thing is a Big Lie, and even IF there was a very dangerous virus, by no means would any of these measures be justified for the simple reason that many things are so much more important than avoiding death at all costs.

Also, you can become hypnotized even by excessively following the alternative media. They tend to "catastrophize" things and get into wild claims; but even if they are very truthful, because they report the worst abuses by the PTB, the worst side effects of the vaccine etc., you might get a distorted image. It is important IMO to balance all that with beautiful things, normal activities, and a relaxed, "open" state of mind away from the craziness.

You might enjoy this interview about the situation in Germany :)

Just a heads up, the CDC are meeting today to discuss the issue of Myocarditis in the mRNA vaccines when it comes to young males - not sure if the discussions will be limited to under 30s or the 12 - 18 group.

In the UK recently they stated they won't yet jab kids despite the vaccines being approved for kids. They cite lack of enough safety data. Incidentally I saw that France will start to jab 12 - 15 year olds? In any case I've noted an uptick in resistance when it comes to kids so let's see if the governments push forward.

In the USA however, they've been willy nilly jabbing kids and there's now been a number of cases of some going down. Let's see what the CDC say today. If the issue of blood clots is anything to go by, they'll say the vaccine is safe and effective for kids and the rollout will continue... I think it's very risky for them if they don't pull the jab for kids owing to the fact kids suffer no serious long-term effects from covid and that covid is occuring at lower incidences in the community at this point in time.

I watched the above clip of the Finnish MP's calm, factual speech. Then I went to share it, but YT has already censored it. Bunch of a$$hats!
Here it is on VK, at least: Untitled — Video | VK with French Subtitles.

Also this article on Mainland which does have the transcript in English:

“Finland is currently injecting toxins disguised as corona vaccines to its citizens,” said MP Ano Turtiainen in his speech to Parliament on 9 June 2021. “Finns have not been told, contrary to the Nuremberg Code, that this is a human experiment.”​

“The report and the committee’s report mention a wide range of real challenges to Finland’s security. However, they currently lack more in our daily lives than the present severe challenge to the security of Finland and Finns. I refer to the so-called coronary vaccines, which have also divided our people into vigilant and misled.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am now informed of the following information. After hearing this, you can never again invoke ignorance about the risk to which Finnish citizens are exposed. Finland is currently injecting its citizens with toxins disguised as corona vaccines.

First of all – listen carefully – no poison disguised as a coronary vaccine injected in Finland has a marketing authorization, but only a conditional marketing authorization from the European Medicines Agency.

The terms of a conditional authorization state that the authorization is conditional and that “the available information must demonstrate that the benefits of the medicinal product outweigh its risks.” Secondly, ladies and gentlemen, despite the repetition of the media, no people in Finland have officially died of a corona.

According to THL, the official causes of death will not be published for 2020 until 2022. However, according to Fimea, 78 people in Finland have died from the coronary vaccine, and there are 1,306 serious reports of adverse reactions and 3,630 unprocessed reports. The source for this is Fimea.

Third, the conditional marketing authorizations for poisons disguised as coronary vaccines also state: “The applicant must be able to provide comprehensive clinical information in the future.” Ladies and gentlemen, this text is directly from the European Medicines Agency’s EMA website.

I’ve said here many times that it’s a human experiment. In violation of the Nuremberg Code, Finns have not been told that this is a human experiment. Now, with this speech, I have made all of you, as well as the media, aware that this is a human experiment and that its results are terrible.

By comparison, the previously failed vaccine trial, Pandemrix, was stopped with 32 times fewer side effects than now. So now I ask you all: how many people should die or be injured to stop this killing and injuring people?

Ladies and gentlemen, you are now aware of the severe security threat facing our nation and that the benefits of interest rate injections outweigh the benefits. You no longer have a reason not to act to save our nation.

Finally, if you still mislead citizens by telling them, for example, fairy tales, that vaccines are safe and have a marketing authorization, you are intentionally involved in several crimes, the most serious of which may be genocide.

Once again, I remind everyone, that is, everyone: a crime becomes intentional when it is committed knowingly. Now you are all aware. – Thank you,” said Finnish MP Ano Turtiainen.

Mainland, 10.06.2021
Source: UMV-Lenti

Back
Top Bottom