Maybe its not so important to the rest of the world because concerns small country in middle of Europe, Poland. But several days ago Association of Independent Doctors and Scientists was established and they made 2h long lasting conference which can be found on their website PSNLiN.pl. They also put it on Youtube were it was avaliable to watch for few days.

Now it is banned..
View attachment 46205

"You can only listen to experts, non-experts lack the necessary understanding."

"Oh there are experts who disagree with us? Well you can't listen to those experts, experts who disagree with non-experts in government and corporate bureaucracies and in the news media aren't really experts."

Every day they make it more obvious that "expert" just means "says what rich people tell them to say."

@SOTTREADER
Goals of Association:
  • Introduction of the principle of freedom to practice the medical profession based on current knowledge and experience, freedom from imposed procedures, while respecting human rights listed in the "Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Human Dignity in the Field of Biology and Medicine". Enabling treatment in accordance with the medical conscience and the principle of "Primum non nocere".
  • Ensure freedom of speech and create a space for free and equal dialogue on medical and medical issues.The association will provide legal assistance to doctors - members of PSNLiN.
  • Activities will be carried out to implement the basic human and patient right to free, informed consent to treatment, preventive and diagnostic treatments, and the possibility of choosing a therapy based on detailed information.
  • An equally important element of the association's activities will be scientific and educational activities promoting pro-health attitudes, establishing cooperation and exchanging experiences with medical organizations and scientists in Poland and around the world.
  • Teams have been set up in the association to deal with specific problems. The results of the teams' work will be public and available on the association's website.

Shortcut of conference (Google Translated):

A kind of medical experiment is underway in Poland in the form of mass vaccination of society against COVID-19. Genetic engineering preparations, called COVID-19 vaccines, have been authorized under a conditional procedure: in emergency situations and for a specified period of time. Their quality, safety and effectiveness are still being assessed. The final randomized double-blind study report to confirm efficacy and safety is to be submitted:

- for a preparation from Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson in December 2023

- for the Moderna preparation in December 2022

- for AstraZeneca preparation in March 2024.

As the National Institute of Public Health informs us on its website, in practice the conditional marketing authorization means that vaccines remain in the third phase of clinical trials and are additionally tested and monitored. Despite the fact that clinical trials are still ongoing, and the effectiveness and safety of these preparations will be finally known, perhaps in a few years, the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products states that "The conditional approval of this type of medicinal product does not mean that no quality and effectiveness studies have been carried out, and safety. It is not the same medical experiment to administer such an authorized medicinal product. "

Why? The Office explains: "A medical experiment must meet the requirements set out in the Act on the Profession of Physicians and Dentists, including: conclusion of a third party liability insurance contract for the participant and the person whose effects may be directly affected and may be carried out only after expressing a positive opinion on project by an independent bioethical committee. " The Office emphasizes: "None of the above circumstances occurs in the case of vaccination under the National Immunization Program."

We are surprised by this position because we know that a medical experiment is the introduction of new or only partially proven diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic methods in order to achieve direct benefits for the health of the sick person. As doctors, we believe that in the face of the ongoing clinical trials of these conditionally approved preparations, the lack of complete information on the effectiveness and especially the safety of these genetically engineered preparations, for the first time in the history of medicine tested on humans and on such a large scale, we are dealing with a medical experiment. What is worse, without issuing a positive opinion of an independent bioethical commission, without meeting the requirements set out in the Act, and above all without informing the public about it, i.e. the participants of this experiment.

One of the fundamental conditions for conducting a medical experiment is the consent of the potential participant. Informed consent. And what are we dealing with every day? Government experts of the Medical Council regularly report that genetic engineering preparations, which they call vaccines, are tested and safe, downplaying reports from around the world about serious adverse vaccine reactions (NOP) in the form of:

-thrombosis,

- venous sinuses of the brain,

- visceral vein thrombosis, arterial thrombosis, coexisting with thrombocytopenia,

-Guillain-Barré syndrome,

- inflammation of the heart muscle - and this in young people, including children,

and about deaths that are directly related to the intake of the preparation.

Vaccines are special medicinal products because of their much wider indications than conventional drugs and because of their use in potentially healthy people. All the more it increases the requirements for their safety. They are also special because of their unique immune and irreversible mechanism of action. Before being approved for use, vaccines were always tested in multi-stage clinical trials that usually lasted 6-10 years.

Recently, we have been dealing with the redefinition of many issues: they are changing the definition of a pandemic, herd immunity, and a vaccine. A number of exemptions have been allowed, including the use of genetically modified organisms in medical products, although it is not known what effect they may have on the human body. Also new in medicine is the fact that in the face of an epidemic, the doctor avoids contact with the sick. Still, despite the decline in the number of cases, we are dealing with telepaths. Perhaps this is where the cause of so many excess deaths and too late treatment interventions, which also contributed to the deaths of people with a positive PCR test result. By allowing such far-reaching exceptions, we are actually risking social health. That is why we want to oppose it. Because we are guided above all by the principle of primum non nocere, that is, "first do not harm". We believe that in the face of the fact that the state structures negate the fact

And official report:
I suggest put it in translator as well if you are interested.

Most interesting statements:
  • There was no first wave of deaths in Poland and in many European countries.
    In spring 2020, there is no such thing in Poland and in several European countries abnormal deaths.
    There is no data on how these individuals were diagnosed, with just an extremely defective PCR test or otherwise. Autopsies were generally avoided and corpses were cremated, often without family consent.
  • Covid-19 is no more virulent than similar seasonal viruses
    Already in March 2020 it was evident from British data that the age structure of the dead "for" covid-19 does not differ from the age structure of all deaths in previous years
  • There are countries in Europe where there have been no excess deaths.
  • The blockade of hospitals and the massive development of other deadly diseases culminated in a hecatomb
    premature death.

Only from March to September 2020, due to hospitals being switched to "covid mode", no there were 1.3 million hospitalizations (a decrease by 25% of the typical number), which in the fall of 2020 brought over 100,000 early deaths (excluding covid-19 infection and due to lack of adequate medical care among approx. 1 million patients with serious diseases for over
    6 months). For the first 3 months, 1 covid bed "blocked" around 200 beds for other patients.
  • Data on covid deaths do not come from natural processes as it is death.
    Daily reports from the Ministry of Health provide the number of deaths of the deceased "on" covid-19 and "z" covid-19 (comorbidities) separately as two series of numbers in calendar. The convergence of these time series from May 1 to June 7, 2021 is
    0, 97 as measured by the Pearson correlation coefficient. These two time series are series random phenomena not very dependent on each other, but practically independent, their correlation should oscillate around zero, they should practically not exceed the order of + - 0.4. A chance for such an anomaly is like one epidemic in a billion.

What about the Energy Bodies and especially your "Soul" and the mRNA Vaccine for Covid?

I transcribe and translate the article. Keep in mind that there is content here that seems to be the typical new age stuff by the tone of it. However, we should not throw the baby with the water. I will highlight in black what is relevant.

* A post from the Dolores Cannon-Hipnosis group (without the share option, I made a copy-paste of the post).

I've talked about dissociation a number of times at this forum, especially in relation to Jasun Horsley's book on Strieber, Prisoner of Infinity. What this woman is saying here is chilling. And it offers another explanation as to why the frenzy to get EVERYONE vaccinated, even though, rationally speaking, this makes no sense at all, even if this were a safe and effective vaccine.

I found this post since I did a search on Dolores Cannon who was just recommended to me by my holistic dentist, who mentioned her book Convoluted Universe. Has anyone read her? I know what @Bluegazer means about "New Agie." And yet her experience with this vaccinated person seems so terribly relevant. I can see why she was brought to tears, as it really gets to the heart of the matter. The soul has been "expelled." And there's no turning back.

I just thought of that quote from Catherine Austin Fitts stating that there are worse things that can happen to someone than losing one's life; namely, becoming a slave.

A soulless body plugged into the PTB's control system would certainly qualify as being a slave.

Later note: I see there is some discussion here re: Dolores Cannon. I'll have a look.

Last edited:
For Heather and all of you

I have not read "Convoluted Universe" by Dolores Cannon yet
But I am re-reading "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth"
And I find that interesting because people under hypnosis often talk about the change in density of the Earth.

As I already said in another post sent a little while ago, I find in this book ideas, thoughts that I can relate to Laura's sessions with the SCs.

There are some interesting passages relating to a serious situation that we can with the current situation in relation to people for or against the vaccine and the reaction of each of us to this problem.
The solution is knowledge, compassion (not pity) and love

Heather, you talk about your holistic dentist
I told my homeopathic friend about this book who asked me to do a French translation (few of Cannon's books are translated into French), because he knows the work of Dolores Cannon.
All the texts I give him are put in his waiting room so some people are aware of sessions of CS, D. Cannon and others.

Some people read and understand them and others are not interested ...
But at least we give them the opportunity to….

Tenderness for all
Channa

In the Euros, Hungary v Portugal is on. The stadium in Budapest is full but guess what? They all had to show evidence of vaccination to get in according to the commentator!

What's going on in Hungary with regard the vaccine?!?!?!
Thank You for asking! :) As I wrote a month ago, this is going on:

Hungary plans to "re-open" the country when reaching 4 million jabbed. Hotels and restaurants for those who can show their VaxPass. VaxPass owners can also visit the: theater, dance-art club / opera, circus, movie-theater, gym, soccer events, swimming pool, spa, library, museum, playhouse, adventure-park, amusement-park, skating rink, zoo.
Population of Hungary: 9,654,499
Covid Jabbed: 5,363,124

The leader of the opposition already mentioned jail for our current president at 27,000 dead. Which was the same number the flu killed in 2017, in two winter months..

Current official number of dead from the plandemic: 29,944.

I wonder how these two politician devils will sing, come autumn and the 2x Vaxxed will encounter the wild Covid virus.
Really?! Well, I missed the above comment, sorry.

Anyway, I had previously conceived that that could be an explanation for part of the seen scenery. However, we know that the zombie-people even after vaccinated continue to use masks and following the crazy-dictatorial rules —said, “new normal”— endorsed and parroted by the mainstream-media.

So, still that public that crowded that stadium, that is, Hungarians and Portugueses were brave when they went completely mask-less, and totally ignoring the so called “social distance” in that event. When one looks to the stadium’s images, we can see that the Hungarians brought even their little babies to watch the match. So, no fear at all.

Other day I met a gentle physician that just told me: “I don’t want to know the truth, if the media is lying, still mainstream is the most confortable to my mind to follow.” As bizarre and sad it is, must be respected. However, most but not all those persuaded by the media are hopelessly doomed to the Zombieland. I believe that there are people who still wait for a break in spite of all their bad decisions. Sometimes one realizes that things are not right, and therefore as little can be, still that is a start. And that’s why this forum is important, i.e. we are supposed to Work on us but also to others, and when we do that, we should add faith.​

For Heather and all of you

I have not read "Convoluted Universe" by Dolores Cannon yet
But I am re-reading "The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth"
And I find that interesting because people under hypnosis often talk about the change in density of the Earth.

As I already said in another post sent a little while ago, I find in this book ideas, thoughts that I can relate to Laura's sessions with the SCs.

There are some interesting passages relating to a serious situation that we can with the current situation in relation to people for or against the vaccine and the reaction of each of us to this problem.
The solution is knowledge, compassion (not pity) and love

Heather, you talk about your holistic dentist
I told my homeopathic friend about this book who asked me to do a French translation (few of Cannon's books are translated into French), because he knows the work of Dolores Cannon.
All the texts I give him are put in his waiting room so some people are aware of sessions of CS, D. Cannon and others.

Some people read and understand them and others are not interested ...
But at least we give them the opportunity to….

Tenderness for all
Channa
Yes, it seems to me that to read transcriptions of what happens in these sessions could be helpful. Some things will probably resonate, others not. But it might be quite an experience to see what comes up during these sessions.

I agree, @Channa, that it's good to remember to be compassionate. What is going on with the vaccines can be so polarizing so it's good to keep compassion in mind.

Here in Finland, there was already a bill to make lockdowns from 1.7.2021 to 31.12.2021(in Finnish): HE 73/2021 vp

Surprise(or not), parliament accepted it at the end of may.

Like, "You can have your 'freedom'" for one month(june, this month), and then we squeeze you just bit more".

The amount of zombies (have seen videos of them, acting like biden), who decide about this country's future, seems to be overwhelming.

End of the rant.

I have noticed similar tendencies in Sweden

Here too, they are now prolonging the recommended restrictions, of keeping distance, avoiding new contacts, stay home if you have symptoms, work from home if possible, avoid crowds. The Swedish parliament will stay at it's minimum with approx. 55 members (being still "representative" according to the 2018 elections) instead of 350+ normally prolonged until Sep 2021. Yeah. Sure.

They blame everything on the new "Indian Delta" variant... being "really worrisome", while all other "contagion [PCR] cases" are falling, but the serious Delta Variant... is increasing (So what is it then up or down, huh ?) The reader is given an impression; it's all increasing and spreading. Therefore a third 'vaccination' is 'necessary' in autumn/winter "for certain groups of society", so they say.

So, while Sweden will open up more during summer (relaxing restrictions further), at the same time announcing that the emergency measurements will be prolonged in autumn (of course !!) Kind of double speak...

Well, it is the hallmark of this Plandemic.

Strangely - as most countries fear monger about the new Delta variant being more contagious - they never mention anything about that it would create more illness. (It doesn't) It's all about the "infectiousness" (implying that it is more dangerous, but not really spilling the beans) Viruses do spread more easily as they mutate, which they constantly do and very often - yet they get weaker, causing less illness. Most people have already met corona virus anyway... (I am not discarding a future possibility that the genetic injections might interfere by create new unpleasant stuff in the future when mingling with a persons unique DNA).

Also, only PCR tests can now show "virus" (genetic fragments, not virus) at a time, no corona virus even exist during summer (in the northern hemisphere) That's really 'funny', when you think about it.

But, as of now - and from what I know - no medical evidence has shown that the "new" variants are making people more ill. Also never mentioned is, that the immune system is an intelligent hero in terms of covering all mutations, even old variants like SARS(CoV) from 2003 - if you met it back then - which is said to be related to 80% with the corona virus. Even with the SARS virus - the immune system has/had absolutely no problem to remember and recognizing it - studies have shown (according to Dr Michael Yeadon)

Interesting albeit strange energy emitted

When you read the Swedish mainstream media news (morning papers) about the Plandemic - there is a strange effect going on. In one way the "information" is written in a style which is both pedagogic and sort of plausible - and if you never look any deeper or wonder - the Plandemic response sounds pretty convincing.

You (almost) believe it, if you read the news for too long.

To me, it feels like an 'invisible energy' slowly, gradually, subtly sneaking into my braincells... "pulling me back in" - having a sort of tranquilizing effect. If you do not pinch your arm in order to snap out of it, I mean. Once you get back to your senses, it is just nauseating to read any further.

What puzzles me, is the very psychological effect in all of this. How is it even possible that, whatever it is, executing both subtle yet effective power over the human psyche...

So weird.

I've talked about dissociation a number of times at this forum, especially in relation to Jasun Horsley's book on Strieber, Prisoner of Infinity. What this woman is saying here is chilling. And it offers another explanation as to why the frenzy to get EVERYONE vaccinated, even though, rationally speaking, this makes no sense at all, even if this were a safe and effective vaccine.

I found this post since I did a search on Dolores Cannon who was just recommended to me by my holistic dentist, who mentioned her book Convoluted Universe. Has anyone read her? I know what @Bluegazer means about "New Agie." And yet her experience with this vaccinated person seems so terribly relevant. I can see why she was brought to tears, as it really gets to the heart of the matter. The soul has been "expelled." And there's no turning back.

I just thought of that quote from Catherine Austin Fitts stating that there are worse things that can happen to someone than losing one's life; namely, becoming a slave.

A soulless body plugged into the PTB's control system would certainly qualify as being a slave.

Later note: I see there is some discussion here re: Dolores Cannon. I'll have a look.
This makes sense to me. I've been looking for a word to use when describing how I feel when I am around my family for any length of time and the word is "hollow". Something is missing. I feel it in my inner being if that makes sense, Still showing them love and compassion, but it does take work to dislodge that feeling afterwards. I've never had this sensation before to such a degree.

This makes sense to me. I've been looking for a word to use when describing how I feel when I am around my family for any length of time and the word is "hollow". Something is missing. I feel it in my inner being if that makes sense, Still showing them love and compassion, but it does take work to dislodge that feeling afterwards. I've never had this sensation before to such a degree.
I should add that the people here who have had the shot are probably not like this because of the work being done and focus.

Keep in mind that while Füllmich and his "Corona Committee" are doing outstanding work (and they are great people IMO), before Corona, they were pretty much normal "mainstreamers". They took a crazy crash course during the last year in conspiracy theories, psychological issues, biochemistry etc., listening for hours to all kinds of experts. Kudos!! However, we here have years and years of "training" in very advanced ideas and concepts, have followed so many world events, science, spirituality etc. etc. and analyzed it from so many different angles, that we can and should use this knowledge to recognize where people like Füllmich might draw wrong conclusions, oversimplify things, get too conspiratorial in their thinking, miss important puzzle pieces because they don't have the information and so on. Don't be shy discerning the subtleties and recognize when you feel you have a wider perspective than some of the new "stars" in the alternative media world!

Interesting that you mention it

And thank you for reminding us !!

Since I do follow the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin a lot - a few times I had a little of a "second feeling" - just a tiny bit - wondering what if we get lost in too much hopes (projections, promises, wrong conclusions, strategies etc) though what we hear by Füllmich and Co.

He does engage and spread optimism - and he does inspire people worldwide ! Perhaps sometimes he gives too much.... impression of "we gonna fix this, there is no other way, it is the only way". That in itself isn't a guarantee for fixes.

It's more of a slogan... mixed with potentially wishful thinking.

But I didn't want to say anything, because the overall work the Investigative Corona Committee has been doing is astonishing and of high quality. (i believe the main aim they have - e.g. is to bring together lawyers, experts, professors, doctors, fysicians, psychologists etc in a more continental and even worldwide Network - by exchanging information and insights, tips and support - which could open new doors and possibilities how to proceed etc)

I do understand they are extremely busy, in a huge apparatus/network of I don't know how many juridical applications / lawsuits, but also on a local level in Germany... My interpretation is, that Füllmich also wants to inspire the public who watch the Committee and findings, revealing the dark underpinnings of the Plandemic. To inspire more people to "awake" and act accordingly.

Yet, I do remember that a few times he said, we lawyers alone can not fix this. We need the people to wake up and act, too. I believe that is closer to the truth.

Along the road, there is always a potential risk of failing to notice/discern subtle (important) nuances or even wrong conclusions, which would lead to a gradual slope, getting off course... (and boy do the PTB and above love that... Economics, Energies, manipulations)

I am glad you remind me/us of the traps and dangers @luc !

Their juridical lawsuits do play on a different level (being strictly professional) compared to the video meetings they show to the public... well, at least the german speaking world. (I really miss that the material they are showing isn't having any English, French and Spanish subs - to make it all more accessible for the rest of the world !!)

And yet, those professional lawsuits are no guarantee for success - because justice in many courts have shown how fragile and corrupted things really gotten, almost like "Litmus Test" - in which the Plandemic is the ultimate test (this far) - showing how deep the rabbit hole really goes. (Well the forum members here know this too well). Overall, it is just another sensitive reminder of how the old world is further cracking and splintering (e.g. the illusions and foundations built upon the "old world")

Last edited:
Yes, very true! Thanks for the reminder. :-)

There is, indeed, a danger that one gets too ‘convinced’ of what these new stars/experts are saying. For instance, there was this one German doctor(can’t remember his name now) who propagated the idea that the segment that is identified in the PCR test for coronavirus is the same as is inherently in the human chromosome. This turned out to be false, in my understanding

It rings a bell. Slightly different though.

It was supposedly in one of the primers used in the RT-PCR tests. Primers are responsible for the reverse transcriptase, to multiply genetic material, and one of those primers genetic sequences was equal to a sequence in the human chromosome 8 - which just happens to deal with intelligence and fertility / reproduction (!). That aspect - if true I do not know - is quite interesting.

Because remember that Dr Wolfgang Wodarg several times pointed out, that there is a great suspicion of that they are collecting genetic material of all people going though PCR tests. In Germany, they would go with the tests into a neighboring room, but with nobody really overlooking what exactly is/has been done there.

Is there a chance, that the PCR testing could be a parallel thing, a huge campaign of deep screening the genetics of the people, with special interest revolving intelligence and fertility ?

Is there a chance, that the PCR testing could be a parallel thing, a huge campaign of deep screening the genetics of the people, with special interest revolving intelligence and fertility ?
No doubt this operation has many levels. The PCR testing is crucial a crucial component, since they build all restriction policies on case numbers — and PCR tests provide that. However, I think it's not just plausible, but very likely, that DNA collection is going on as well. Why wouldn't it?

Furthermore, these swabs can even deliver a vaccine, pathogen, or any kind of experiment they want. Big Pharma have indemnified themselves though corrupt politicians. Obviously they take advantage of that.

I feels like it's open season on humans, for the foreseeable future. Please stay out of harms way, as much as you can.

Back
Top Bottom