2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Interesting discussions going on here. I'll just throw one more theory into the mix.

I was thinking of how the Democrat politicians and other public officials that have publicly schemed against Trump (and cheered by e.g. the celebrities) the last four years actually did a very poor job, an almost comically lousy job. As I was watching the impeachment hearings I remember thinking things like "Are these people (Dems) really that stupid?", "If they'd had at least a few really smart individuals, they could have done a much more convincing case", and "They are all following such a moronic script that it feels like a parody or theatre."

I'm not saying it's so, but maybe the Democrats have a true shortage of smart people? Their masters (maybe faction C by Neil) are definitely not stupid, but as they will not get their hands dirty on the grass root level (which would also expose them), they are forced to rely on these morons to do their job. It's like the classic cartoon show of a group of villains: you have the 'mastermind' who is pretty sharp, and then the group of 'idiots' who follow his orders.

So, maybe the order from the higher ups was to "Fix this election! I don't care how you do it, just get the Orange Man out!". And then as the idiots get to their work they end up doing their usual lousy job. They had a 'smart' plan of rigging the votes, the usual way, through the computer systems – and they thought they were 'really smart' by having a backup plan with the mail-in ballots. But when the results are starting to come in they realize that they hadn't anticipated (because of their stupidity and wishful thinking) how enormous the support for Trump actually was. So even with their plan A and B, they realized that even that would not be sufficient, so the new order by the bosses on the lower level (where the actual dirty job was conducted) that evening was "Do whatever you can! Make new ballots out of toilet paper if you have to !". And as the brain washed minions were even more stupid, they left visible trails of their cheating.

I'm sure the truth is much more complex than this, but I hypothesize that the above might have happened to some degree at some places. :cool2:

Interesting that Randy Quaid and his wife fled the country for Canada, but couldn't establish permanent residency there. They were arrested trying to reenter the US in 2015. Vermont judge ultimately ruled in their favor regarding a CA legal issue. It is thought that he and his wife have SDD - Shared Delusional Disorder.

Meanwhile, where's Clint and his chair?

IYXD4OWZJHK6XTJH7MYXYZMO3Q.jpg

introduced himself as Tucker Carlson
Tucker's "acting" abilities
Hallmark should snap him up to be a regular in their romance movies or even their murder mysteries - their ratings would go through the roof!

🍁 Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE​

Due to the irregularity of this current 2020 Presidential Election, this is a crowdsourcing tool for organizing anomalies and legal issues. Our desire is that more of the election process would be made transparent so there would be unquestionable confidence in our voting systems.
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

SIDNEY POWELL RELEASES THE KRAKEN IN MICHIGAN & GEORGIA

Michigan

Defendants :
GRETCHEN WHITMER - GOVERNOR
JOCELYN BENSON - SECRETARY OF STATE

Georgia

Defendants :
BRIAN KEMP - GOVERNOR
BRAD RAFFENSPERGER - SECRETARY OF STATE
REBECCA N.SULLIVAN - GEORGIA STATE ELECTION BOARD
MATTHEW MASHBURN - GEORGIA STATE ELECTION BOARD
ANH LE - GEORGIA STATE ELECTION BOARD

I hope Trump will win, but i am pessimistic. Democrats are hell bent on winning at any cost. It took more than 55 years for another Anti-Deep-State candidate to raise to power because of various measures taken after JFK murder. This became as Now or Never situation.

I am more worried about what will happen if Biden wins. There is too much opposition to him ( All republicans and 30% democrats believe it as rigged, 85% counties for Trump etc.). But, Rulers (atleast stupid one's) don't care of what people think as long as they are in power. They may try to create another "shock and terror" to subdue to folks, though I am not sure what form of shock it takes. That is the same pavlovian dog solution every type of dictator used.

But, 3D affairs are minor w.r.t 4D stuff. May be, some more beaming campaign along with 3D "shock and terror" may work as it worked with Covid. But, people are already locked up in their Pens aka houses and financially in very bad situation. Atleast Trump tried to feed the people by blocking some of the PTB hijack and weekly cheques. That kept people out of streets. If the statements of Biden is of any indication, people may not get the cheques. Most probably they will get "labels" ( terrorists, Trump supporters, conservatives, conspiracy theorists) so that few goons can try to control.

It is going to be reversibly ugly situation.

Back
Top Bottom