Jordan Peterson: Gender Pronouns and Free Speech War

At my workplace 'Pride Month' is being observed with various events. Fundraising for this charity, for example, which I have not looked into fully (but suspect it's something I want nothing to do with):

There are a whole load of rainbow flags around the workplace, but also an array of other flags which I have never seen before. Today we received an email explaining that these flags do have meanings, although much of it is quite vague and confusing.

For example - the one representing the transgender community contains the colours pink and blue, the explanation being that these are the colours traditionally associated with girls and boys respectively. I thought that was exactly the kind of gender normative wrongthink they are trying to phase out??? Like I said, vague and confusing. Some of them have almost all the colours in the world and are just hideous. Wasn't the rainbow supposed to represent everybody already? It's all a bit much.

Today we have an event, a BBQ and so on, where a raffle is held to support the aforementioned charity. Apparently spare tickets might even be sold to member of the public in the pub which work has hired.

So now, I will try to just ignore this, relax and enjoy the day. I am mentally prepared, however, for it to present me with some absolute BS.

When I worked at Amazon, they did the same thing. Flags in the warehouse and also in the canteen. That was for Pride month.

When I left four months later, they were still up. Reminds me of that story from “Gulag Archipelago” where no one in the crowd wanted to be the first to stop clapping after one of Stalin’s speeches.

Reaching new levels... 🤡
(I didn't know existed)

IMAGE 2022-06-30 16:47:18.jpg

Frankly, I am totally lost between the various versions that "exist"... I bumped into a page called Queerpedia which appears to explain various (read: tons) of different... I don't know what to call it... genders ? Interests ? Tendencies ? It is so... totally weird the further I read... until my stomach halted (further down)

Bambohan
_-2022-06-30-at-16.56.22.jpg

Ampukodo
_-2022-06-30-at-17.03.50.jpg

Enby Lover
_-2022-06-30-at-17.07.37.jpg

Child Lover
(there is something weird about the signs below, but i can't put finger on it. As if i have seen them before, but not in a good way. What I mean by that is; on the surface the signs look "nice", being yellow, "sunshine", positive etc - but could be associated to something much darker by those in the know ?)

Does anyone know more about these signs ?

_-2022-06-30-at-17.09.06.jpg

Pedonecrosexual :barf:
_-2022-06-30-at-17.18.33.jpg

The eye reads but the mind lags far behind. Actually my mind refuses to read such tripe. Don't know how I would actually go about finding all this information.
I don't bother to read about these things either. However, it does happen that i follow up a link, which then leads into other sources I follow up / stumble upon / read further about ... Yet, garbage like the aforementioned, I can only take it in portions, now and then.

:rolleyes::whistle: My name is Isobella*

"A woman has disappeared, the Toronto police writes and asks for help in the search.The woman is in the photo. 27-year-old Isobella Degras was last seen on Saturday, June 25, law enforcement officers indicate."She has a slim build, shaggy blond hair and a beard. Height 5 feet 10 inches," the police wrote.

Thinking a little bit of Icelandic singer; Bjork's song "My name is Isobel".

IMAGE 2022-07-01 18:26:48.jpg

Enby lover/child lover/pedonecrosexual - pedophile. The term is pedophile. I.e. someone who needs to be in front of a firing squad. I can’t believe they just keep sugar coating this sh*t. MAPS need to be wiped off the map, people who are attracted to kids cannot be saved. They aren’t dogs, they can’t be rehabilitated.

Wow! JP is really back. Up on a tire, and after twitter and the whole woke mob. I believe he use the terminology such as: "Up yours!" "Twitter is a rat hole!" And you sons of bitches! "

Wow! JP is really back. Up on a tire, and after twitter and the whole woke mob. I believe he use the terminology such as: "Up yours!" "Twitter is a rat hole!" And you sons of bitches! "

Wow, you're right. That was pure fire. Only Peterson among modern intellectuals can be so scathing and so articulate at the same time! I feel smarter just listening to him! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom