Freedom Trucker Convoy: From Canada to USA to all across the world

This is now shaping up to be one heck of a huge protest, and it reminded me of this question in the C's session of October 31:

Not NYC, but I think this convoy might just qualify as a lot bigger.
You got that right! And from all reports, this convoy is getting BIGGER with every hour, and mile of pavement.
It brings to mind that one up joke we say so often, "Here, hold my Beer" or as my southern relatives say, "That ain't nothing..." and it begins, LOL!
I can't help but wonder if the PTB in Canada will try and spin this as the Canadian version of the Jan. 6/2021 "insurrection" protest as it gets closer to the weekend. I wish them well but hope they're not driving into some kind of trap.
The majority of these Truck Driving Canadians are not the stereotypical, gullible hayseed Canuks that most Canadians are rumored to be.
Sorry! LOL!

As @Laurentien2 so eloquently described,
Hopefully Trudeau, whom I thing as no balls, will prefer a soft push back using the mass media to dirty the image of the leader, as is already happening, pushing the propaganda again those terrorist white supremacist but it won’t work, the people don’t buy it anymore.
Many saw the "Jan. 6th" debacle for the set up it was, and most of the participants endorse and back Trump supporters, so there is that as well.
On the road, there are daily briefings and discussions, hard core info regarding infiltration methods that can and may be used by the PTB, as well, remember, this is an industry that communicates a lot via CB radio, and a newbee with a call sign no one has ever heard before, will get outed pretty fast.

This following little story was shared and written by a young Canadian Mama.
Her name is Kristen Nagel.
She has envisioned a shiny, hopeful futuristic dream story and I bless her for the way it made me feel as I read it.
I hope you all can feel that as well, when you read it.

"Me, telling the story again to my grandkids in the year 2050:

“……the bad guys kept lying, kept stealing from the people.

They ruined all the shops and stores, and lots of the people had no jobs and lost so much

Your mom and dad had no school.
The bad guys lied and said it wasn't safe.
They couldn't see friends.
They weren't allowed to play sports.
They weren't allowed any fun activities.
They had to stay home and try to learn while Grampy and I had to keep working.
They were very lonely and sad.
They missed their friends, they missed their classmates and teachers.

The bad guys kept lying and the people got mad.
They were being punished for standing up for themselves and keeping themselves safe.

The bad guys kept telling everyone to be scared and mad at each other.

They wanted all the people to do something dangerous even if they didn't want to. Some people did do it, and some didn't.

They tried to force them.
They wouldn't let them do anything until they gave in.
But those people resisted.

They believed in protecting their body, and more importantly, protecting the things that your great, great Grampy went to the great war to protect.

Even the people who did it, didn't believe in the others being forced to do it.
It wasn't right.
But the bad guys didn't care.
They were nasty and evil, and only cared about themselves and their big promise of money from the even more evil big company.

The bad guys had turned so bad, they forgot what was good.

What was right.

They forget to care about the people they were suppose to help.

And it seemed so sad and so scary that it would never stop and that people were mad at the bad guys, and asked them to stop.
They begged.
They showed them the truth over and over.

No one listened.

It was hard on everyone's heart, because everyone saw the truth....but it wasn't enough.

Until one day, in the 3rd year, someone said no.
I'm going to drive to the Capital and make the evil King listen to me.

The people said how? You are one man! He won't listen.

He said I will ask my friends to come with me.

His friends said yes, they wanted to help because they lost their jobs because of the bad guys and the evil King.

So that small group asked anyone else "do you want to come too?"

It seemed so scary. They were just a small group. How could they make a difference?

The man said "we'll take our big trucks. Our biggest trucks that bring all the peoples food and clothes and wood and supplies.
We will drive our big trucks and we will park them at the Kings door.

We won't leave until he listens.

Do you still want to come? It will be a long drive, and we might have to sit in the Capital for a long time?

And almost all at once, everyone said "we're coming.....

And they did.
They started their trucks and left from every corner of Canada.
They left their families and didn't know how long they would be.
They met others on the road who joined them. They grew in numbers.

From dozens, then hundreds until over 60 thousand trucks went to stop the evil King."
...........😳

"Nanny? Then what? What happened??"

"Baby, after everyone trying is hard to beat the evil guys, using the law, using the truth and make them see, after all the lives ruined and time lost and businesses closed.

After all the lying, and rules that hurt everyone.

After all that....
it was the truckers who saved us.

I had heard on the news here today about the possibility of violence when this protest comes to Ottawa and also comparing it to the Jan. 6th "insurrection" in Washington, D.C. -

That's the narrative being pushed by the MSM and their trolls. The organizers of the convoy are aware of the Jan.6 narrative and how it played out with FBI operatives. From what I can tell, they are taking precautions. No one's entering a government building. The Canadian government in general is very poor at organizing false flags. The level of sophistication is nothing like the U.S. There aren't years of Q-anon build up to this.

That being said, the lazy PMO operatives will try and pull something.

Was listening to Pat King live feed and he said that Tucker Carlson contacted him for a interview.

live feed here; WINNIPEG HERE WE COME - The Real Pat King
Our largest truck stop here in Winnipeg is the Flying J just west of the city. The RCMP claimed there was "traffic violations" and "safety issues" with the Convoy and wouldn't let them stop. The Hutterite ladies had food for everyone prepared. That was thwarted.

I believe some of it was distributed to the truckers at a stop on the east side of the city but they eventually fed everyone by the time they hit Kenora on the Ontario border. Now a pacifist sect of Christians that is 100% self-sufficient in food and housing for more than 100 years is being branded as right-wing extremists by MSM and their trolls. How do you live communally with no personal property and are a right-wing extremist?

For non-Canadians it's important to understand that the RCMP is a federal agency (same as the FBI). The difference is that in western Canada, they are the main rural police forced with officers on the ground and equipment. In Ontario and Quebec - they are not. Those provinces have provincial police forces that perform the same duties as the RCMP in western Canada (and Atlantic Canada to a certain extent).

After the Manitoba border, there is only one highway from Kenora to Thunder Bay and only two from Tbay to Ottawa. It's almost all emptiness and Canadian Shield for 1500km. Any choke point could happen here, but the Ontario Provincial Police would have to make that happen, So far, their messaging is in support of the Convoy. I think if anything happens from the Feds point of view, it has to happen in front of the cameras and that has to be in Ottawa.

It will be hard for all the CBC shills to leave their hi-rise condos in Mississauga and drive all the way to Ottawa to spin it - as Toronto doesn't look like it will be ground zero :-)

Yeah, the sweet words pour in

Meanwhile

Yeah, the sweet words pour in

Meanwhile

The single living signatory of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms launching a constitutional lawsuit against the Canadian government over its medical travel ban does not seem like a small thing.

Mr. Peckford announced the lawsuit on Jordan Peterson's podcast today, explicitly because the media would refuse to cover it fairly. They noted that the Canadian court must treat Charter cases according to both the letter and the spirit of the document; if a signatory of the document is arguing that the spirit is being violated, that makes for a pretty open and shut case. Worse for Trudeau and pals, it throws into question the legitimacy of their entire government, which is to a degree predicated on their status as guardians and servants of the Charter and the principles enshrined therein.

How do you live communally with no personal property and are a right-wing extremist?
Easy enough. Truckers are now far right extremists because they don't want mystery juice pumped into their cells and they don't want the Canadian economy to collapse. They're probably racist and sexist too.

It follows that pacifist agrarian Christian sects who keep to themselves except when doing charitable acts are also far right extremists if they feed the far right extremist truck drivers.

It's because our human rights values or something. Or because our democracy. Whatever, it's who we are!

I have a request concerning the Canadian Freedom convoy. Can it be move to a separate tread as I think that this movement will snow ball soon to never seen proportion. As well, I think that many here on this forum may be unaware of it amplitude and it potential in initiating a worldwide up rising again the world wide tyranny of it elect few. Canadian has initiated a wave for freedom, a call for our right and it can well transform into a tsunami. We should all be part of it, we are from all over the world and this information should be spread everywhere.

Remember that the wall of Jericho felt at the sound of trumpet, now imagine what can 50,000 (probably more) truck blowing there horn do to the Canadian parliament and it government. Yes, it will bring it down.

For those who can read French (but many videos are in English), here's an article that have been published on fr.sott.net :

The whistle cafe owner, trucker in the convoy, answer Trudeau. He see the picture of this whole mess created by our government and and the media. 21:00 min.

The convoy to Ottawa song;

Support from around the world

A message for our politicians! 3 min. long

Man, this Canadian Convoy show just gets better every DAY!
This ties in with the above post by @Maat
The trucking industry in Canada is made up of it’s own ethnic “United Nations”.
Hard working men and women from all parts of this huge, crazy world, all take part in transportation industry, and generally get along very well.
How can such a diverse population be labeled "White Supremacists"???

A large population of truck drivers here in the western provinces are originally from the northern areas of India, and the majority of them are practicing Sikhs.
This is an example of the unity and genuine service to others being shown to each other that is going on out there in the Great White North:
CACF54CA-3B15-45EA-82AA-518266DB8659.jpeg
But, all is not well, in the Sikh community!
The lap dog of the Prime Minister, Jagmeet Singh, just so happens to be embroiled in a huge public Family dispute, lol!
Apparently the man married to Jagmeets sister, is all in for the Convoy demonstration!
This is what I posted on my FB page:
$13,000.00 isn’t a little “donation”, it looks like ol’ Singh’s brothers-in-law is more of a Sponsor!
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚗
🚛
🚚
🚛

I bet family get togethers will NEVER be the same for those guys...
🤣
😂
🤣

From the article:
" ... disagree with him about this donation and told him so. I am against this convoy and against the dangerous and divisive rhetoric we're seeing coming from it," Singh said.
Here is the article link:

I gotta go make more POPCORN!! 🍿🍿🍿

Man, this Canadian Convoy show just gets better every DAY!
This ties in with the above post by @Maat
The trucking industry in Canada is made up of it’s own ethnic “United Nations”.
Hard working men and women from all parts of this huge, crazy world, all take part in transportation industry, and generally get along very well.
How can such a diverse population be labeled "White Supremacists"???

A large population of truck drivers here in the western provinces are originally from the northern areas of India, and the majority of them are practicing Sikhs.
This is an example of the unity and genuine service to others being shown to each other that is going on out there in the Great White North:
View attachment 54038
But, all is not well, in the Sikh community!
The lap dog of the Prime Minister, Jagmeet Singh, just so happens to be embroiled in a huge public Family dispute, lol!
Apparently the man married to Jagmeets sister, is all in for the Convoy demonstration!
This is what I posted on my FB page:
$13,000.00 isn’t a little “donation”, it looks like ol’ Singh’s brothers-in-law is more of a Sponsor!
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚚
🚛
🚗
🚛
🚚
🚛

I bet family get togethers will NEVER be the same for those guys...
🤣
😂
🤣

From the article:
" ... disagree with him about this donation and told him so. I am against this convoy and against the dangerous and divisive rhetoric we're seeing coming from it," Singh said.
Here is the article link:

I gotta go make more POPCORN!! 🍿🍿🍿
Yeah, this has gotta be THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
LUV IT!:clap:

Back
Top Bottom