Transition into 4th Density Realm

I am going to make a comparison with cars and sexual relations.

People see a beautiful and expensive sports car and they want to have it, to own it.

Also, "envy" and "admire" the driver of that beautiful and expensive car.

But perhaps, from another level, the important thing will be the "driver" of the vehicle. People will seek to know the driver and the vehicle will be somewhat less important. Therefore, there will be no sexual desire as we know it.

The driver will be what interests and what creates "affinity" between people and what can happen later.

I'm going to tell a little anecdote.

Yesterday I was in my car with my son and we saw a spectacular sports car. My son said: Who will be the owner?

Well, the owner got out and my son and I had a fit of laughter. You can imagine.

The driver is important and not the vehicle.

"Maybe".;-)

On the following thread :

Pierre wrote :
Actually, your post prompted me to share the book now in the thread, because, given the state of the world, I'm not sure we can finish it and publish it.
I started to answer on the same thread, but noticed that i was off-topic. So i started to dig in the forum...
:read:

I finally decided to post here, and rewrite what i wrote.

To answer to Pierre's remark, I had the same "wondering" in one of my last posts , i wrote the following :
And a more general question, which seems logical to ask : is it worth it to spend one's time & energy on such researches now ? I mean, from the latest conversations/transcriptions with C's, are we near the 3D to 4D passage ? If it's "soon", best then is to do with what we have and stop searching on innovations (generally spoken) - this is what i'm wondering. I would say it's a good question, to determine the time when it's over to make researches but time to prepare oneself with what we have/know/gathered.
So, this thread is more adapted to the question : is it worth, at this moment, to make such ... middle-term research projects ?
At least, Pierre's comment seems to confirm the same overall feeling.

But to be complete, another thought came into my mind, which is the one wondering if you (Pierre) wrote this in regard to 3D situation that will become problematic, or more relative to the "4D transition" ? It's mainly based on this second "wondering" that I started to search for threads discussing/mentionning "3D => 4D transition" (in practice, i searched for thread with title's name including the word "transition")

I found a series of thread, this one of course which is the most recent one, and among the others, I spotted this old one started in 2006 :

I was searching response(s) on some practical (or very 3D thinking) scenarios, in regards to others, or better say relatives.
I wanted to know how to act toward our relatives if one of us is 4D candidate, regarding all the human/practical/material preparation to be done, because I was thinking that one can "disappear" in a sudden and let all his relatives behind.
I have a (well known) funny gif here to share
Homer.gif

In practice, i was wondering on factual questions like "what about my testament, should i write one fast because at this moment i do not have any ?" or do i have to explain to some relatives that "i may disappear one day" (note that i do not pretend at all to be right now elligible ... and also, saying that is the best way to be classified as mentally ill).

In summary, i had in mind that once you did the transition, you are not anymore present on 3D earth, like if, for all the others still on earth, you disappeared.

And in the thread of 2006 listed above , there's one sentence written by Nathan (here is the link to the post) :

My understanding at this point is: if you are 4D STO, you can exist in 3D for as long as you please, unlike 4D STS, who can only exist for limited periods of "time".

At least this answers my question so far in my researches.
Not just this sentence, I read the whole thread and a few others before posting, and it seems that Nathan well summarized and answered my actual questionning : that the transition will not be "You see i'm there ... then 'pouf' ... i'm not there anymore", but rather a slow merging process. In fact nobody here is really in measure to explain how exactly things will happen.

From what I read (mainly from this thread and some others on the subject) and understood so far, i would say that the best way/method to handle ... "what is coming" is :
- to open his eyes and SEE ( that we are already in the transition period )
- to avoid to worry for things we won't anyway be able to change but for which we'll be in measure to adapt (depending on what we know or are prepared)
- and of course to "prepare" generally spoken (including learning, practicing, sharing, helping, ...)
- (new or question) to avoid engaging on middle or long-term projects which are not related to direct preparation to "what is coming"

Note that the second point, the "avoid to worry", I was thinking that i would not have posted this post, or differenty, if I would well apply it ! It's funny to notice. I would just answer back that "no, i do not (only) worry, i also want to know a bit more how things are going to unfold because it's not every day that such event happens ... but every 309.000 years. (is it a valid/acceptable excuse ? 😅 )

One side subject and testimony i would like to share here is the one which concerns my company and my 5 colleagues (or employees ).
I'm used to say that I trapped myself with the company because I feel like "obliged" to well manage it (which means spend much time working for it) to ensure that my colleagues will have their salary paid at the end of the month. The relation with the topic here is strong, it's about spending time & energy whether on "learning for myself, pressed by the actualities", or "working for the company" (and maybe pressed by at least some wrong reasons .... or bad self-impotance related excuses, see below)
As i'm currently re-reading Castaneda, I'm now wondering if it's not my sufficiency which is "at play" here (i just checked in the english version of the books and visibly the term used is "self-importance"), the fact that my colleagues are all adults and that it's a false belief to think that they depend on me. Even if we have good relationships and a strong team spirit, anyone can leave from one day to another for a better salary or any other reason. I understood, or let's say that it's slowly enterring my mind, that this kinda "cornerstone argument" that was pressing me to spend time for my company is crumbling. Yet, it remains the fact that i engaged in it and like to well do the things I engage in (is it also self-importance here ?), and this can't be stopped or at least "slowed down" in 1 day.

That's all folks :lol:

every one can do an energetic exercise, to be aware (and learn) to control our own "energies", which can results in something like that:

Holosoma-Coincident-Vibrational-State-Installed.jpg

the sensation we have, it’s almost like we’re subtly levitating, and from that state, the individual can easily get OOBE projections.

Of course, the image is a didatic scheme to understand the process with "bio-energies". It start with a pulse, which we consciously Will increasing the frequency, up to install that Vibrational State. Please, regard that is not question of Wish, but Will.

Holosoma-Coincident-Vibrational-State-Install.jpg

The closed-circuit energetic (self-defense) technique can be structured around 6 basic procedures:

1. Feet. Remain erect, with feet astride. Close the eyelids. Let the arms drop alongside the body. Direct the flow (or influx) of your energies, through the impulsion of the will, from the head to the hands and feet. Do not worry if you do not know what bioenergy is. Continued practice will show you the entire energetic reality. If you feel nothing during the first attempts, do not be concerned. Persist and you will end up feeling something. This is inevitable because it is part of the paraphysiological development of us all.

2. Head. Return the flow of the energies, through the impulsion of your decided will, from the feet to the head. At this point, you will already be able to identify the direction of the energetic flow upwards, contrary to the previous flow.

3. Discrimination. Repeat the same procedure 10 times, perceiving and discriminating the flow of energies sweeping the various parts and organs of your human body. At this point, the unblocking, balancing and potentiation of your energies in your energetic centers and points begins.

4. Speed. Continue the same procedures, now gradually increasing the speed (or rhythm) of the impulsion of the flow of energies.

5. Intensity. Continue with the same procedures, now maximally increasing the intensity (rhythm or volume) of the flow of energies. This flow will comprise progressively larger and more potent circuits, which you will perceive.

6. Vibrational. Finally, install the vibrational state. The flow and the closed circuit disappears and your entire psychosphere becomes completely “lit up”, “dazzling”, or “incandescent” with the vibrating energies.

Endeavor to repeat the entire process many times a day to start with, in different conditions, situations and circumstances, always remaining erect (standing up) if possible. The following are examples: in the bathroom nude; wearing informal attire; wearing social attire; holding packages; in the sun; in the rain; and in other various conditions.

It is necessary to perform the circulation of energies in the most diverse existential circumstances and situations because we never know when we will need more energetic defenses. Diuturnal life always presents many surprises and not all of them are welcome or agreeable. We should be energetically ready and alert 24 hours a day, all year, our whole life.
Interesting. Do you perhaps have a source that gives the context for these exercises?

@dredger,

I think it will be a slow process. And see how some in the Corona thread have said it seems like they already live in a different reality than their friends and family. I guess the question is how long third density lasts before "The End", be it 4D or 5D.

Regarding family, there was mention that second density can sort of "piggyback" onto third density during the transition and end up in 4D (can't find the session). So I'd wonder why couldn't family or friends do the same? I'd say there would have to be some sort of minor colinearity, at least.

@dredger,

I think it will be a slow process. And see how some in the Corona thread have said it seems like they already live in a different reality than their friends and family. I guess the question is how long third density lasts before "The End", be it 4D or 5D.
Yes, it's becoming clear that some people are ... or better say won't be anymore in measure to see the truth(s), as mainly discussed on the corona thread, it's a pure lack of time to discuss about with them and it looks like the first step of a kind of separation, this first step being the beliefs. What I'm wondering is how will this be reflected on the material side at the end ? Will it "simply" be that these hypnotized people will die because they will not have successfully passed the "reality check" test ? At least, it logically seems to be one of the results, because if some people continue to be injected new doses of the vaccines, looking at what the 2, 3 or 4 doses already provoke, this will lead them to 5D +/- rapidly.

Also, when you mention that "The End " will be 4D or 5D, i thought that it would be also 3D (+ 4D or 5D). If i well recall, C's said that some will remain on the (probably devastated) 3D earth.

It remains difficult for me to figure out a "slow" transition. I mean, i can accept that the split is slowly happening, but is there a "one shoot" event that will happen at a moment ? I can figure it out for a destructive event, like a solar killshoot or a big meteor which shakes the whole earth, that's what i name a "one shoot" event, but for the 4D transition, will such a one shoot event happen at a moment, like a final acceleration to a split which is already and slowly happening, or will it remain a slow and progressive one ? (and if yes, a slow one, i'm still puzzling on how this could happen on the material side, i can't figure it out in practice)

A comment read on a french Telegram channel raised my curiosity, the following (traduced to english) :
Good evening, I invite you to go and see the video clip of crystal ball by keane on YouTube or elsewhere. (And listen to the lyrics.) Or the effect it has when you switch from one parallel world to another in an instant.

I did (link to official clip / link to lyrics / link to clip with lyrics)
As i posted 2 days before about, it's rather ... stunning that i "felt" such a message related to this subject so quickly, how coincidal at least.

From the clip and the song itself, I don't have much comment to make, just wondering if it's possible that from a sudden such situation happens for some people ? Main question then would be : for which ones ? (note, i do not see the usefulness to try to answer this question, except if someone brings further information on this sub-topic of the subject)

Greetings,

I am struck by the border crossing, I recall that somewhere in the transcripts of the first volume, there was talk about the wave creating a kind of bowling effect that would precipitate asteroids into our solar system. Could it be something like that?:

Sin título-1.jpg

Attachments

• Sin título-1.jpg
    Sin título-1.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 13
Greetings,

I am struck by the border crossing, I recall that somewhere in the transcripts of the first volume, there was talk about the wave creating a kind of bowling effect that would precipitate asteroids into our solar system. Could it be something like that?:

It would be helpful to have more context. Can you shortly describe what the pictures are meant to describe/show in written form? It will make it easier to understand.

I believe it was more like: The twin sun will approach the Oort Cloud and have a bowling effect on comets, and the arrival of comets happens to coincide this time with the arrival of the Wave.

I like your picture, although I suspect that the arrival of the Wave may not be something that can be represented accurately as coming from some direction or other, being by definition the border of a realm with a different type of physicality. But maybe I'm wrong; the Cs did point out several years ago that the Wave was at the time crossing certain constellations, so who knows.

So do we have an approximate date for the wave arriving? I remember reading years back that certain flaring stars in certain constellations would be a sign of the upcoming wave but has it become more accurate now? Just the longer it goes on it starts to smack of rapture/second coming behaviour witnessed in cults. You know, the longer one starts to look at this prophecy, if that is what it is, it starts looking a bit suspect. There is the hierarchy, the dogma, the oracle, the vague distant/ near future prediction/ the faith unquestioned. Also, the chosen few who will be witness to the event, I'm just saying, compare it to the known cults with similar outlooks and you will be pleasantly horrified.

The other thing I would like to point out is that these type of groups always focus on stopping individuals from empowering themselves. Mindfulness, Buddhism, New Age movement,Solipsism, all spring to mind as known CIA psyops. So my question is, is this whole wave thing another one, a cosmic cul de sac? I don't really mind either way but I would like others thoughts on the issue. Not rants from offended disciples, please.

So do we have an approximate date for the wave arriving? I remember reading years back that certain flaring stars in certain constellations would be a sign of the upcoming wave but has it become more accurate now? Just the longer it goes on it starts to smack of rapture/second coming behaviour witnessed in cults. You know, the longer one starts to look at this prophecy, if that is what it is, it starts looking a bit suspect. There is the hierarchy, the dogma, the oracle, the vague distant/ near future prediction/ the faith unquestioned. Also, the chosen few who will be witness to the event, I'm just saying, compare it to the known cults with similar outlooks and you will be pleasantly horrified.

The other thing I would like to point out is that these type of groups always focus on stopping individuals from empowering themselves. Mindfulness, Buddhism, New Age movement,Solipsism, all spring to mind as known CIA psyops. So my question is, is this whole wave thing another one, a cosmic cul de sac? I don't really mind either way but I would like others thoughts on the issue. Not rants from offended disciples, please.
Wow....If some of the long term members want to correct on this, by all means do. I won't because I can't understand why you joined this community.

Imo, your little write up couldn't be more offensive to Laura and the members here.

Probably best you move along then, if you consider anyone's opinion not in line with yours "rants from offended disciples." You're in the :wrongbar:

I agree, you don't have an idea of what the forum and the Cassiopaea Experiment is about. FYI and for the sake of other readers, the C's have said that the Wave is already here:

Q: (L) But because of all of us being so attached... Well, that's interesting. A couple of times, you've given messages to the group. Is there anything you'd like to say to the group?

A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

Q: (Galatea) So, you're saying people should act as much as possible as if the Wave is already here?

A: Yes. In fact, it is!

Q: (L) We're in the middle of it. We're just so small and miniscule in relation to the cosmic process that what we see as this gradually deteriorating situation that is leading to ultimate chaos on this planet is the effect of it happening. It happens in increments and jumps, like quantum wave packets or whatever they call 'em. It accumulates, and then jumps, and then accumulates, and then jumps.

(Pierre) If chaos is a manifestation of the Wave, chaos is here for a while now, so the Wave is here.

(L) The Wave is here because chaos is the manifestation of the Wave.

A: Yes! Goodbye.

So do we have an approximate date for the wave arriving?

I agree, you don't have an idea of what the forum and the Cassiopaea Experiment is about. FYI and for the sake of other readers, the C's have said that the Wave is already here:
A: Those of you who are waiting for "The Wave" to save or change you should be aware that you are really like the frog being gradually cooked.

If recalled, the wave was in comparison to hyper-kinetic sensate, and thus, is it not here and now? What were you expecting?

November 28th, 2009 as example:

A: The wave is coming, you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Does that not fit our times?

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(Allen) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

Q: (L) It's gonna be ugly. But, we are embarked upon a new world. Okay, somebody else's turn to ask questions.

A: The wave is coming {recall this was in 2009} you are teaching people to surf it instead of being dragged under and out to stormy seas.

From August 5th, 2017

...The C's once described the Wave as hyperkinetic sensate. I would like to know when a person does work on himself, facing one's own mechanical nature and the mechanical nature of others, that also creates sensations that I thought could be hyperkinetic too. Are these two things comparable? Would a person that works on himself, is that comparable to hyperkinetic sensate that the Wave was described as?

A: It can be. A person who struggles with intense emotion and masters it is somewhat inoculated.

Q: (L) So if you experience these hyperkinetic sensate experiences incrementally or gradually inside yourself by working with yourself, and you deal with them, then you are not subject to being blown apart by the hyperkinetic sensate Wave that comes later? Well, I mean, come on! It looks to me like we're already experiencing it. Look how all these people are acting all over the planet. If that's not a hyperkinetic sensate... I mean, you see those so-called Social Justice Warriors? {and of course now with covid-games and the psychological manipulation} When I saw the screaming woman with the glasses on after Trump's election, I mean... And the rest of them? They're just acting freakin' CRAZY! So I would say that hyperkinetic sensate is partly involved with the disintegration and the soul smashing. It's like insane. Am I right there?

A: Yes

[...]

A: Eventually the suffering will separate the wheat from the chaff.

You seem to be looking for some cosmic wave event (likely one might not fathom this at all) instead of looking at what is within and the reasons why. Thus, it has been well indicated that we are already in it as it takes its toll for all to see? The cosmic tuff, as history shows, will inevitably come. The latter cosmic part, as Pierre writes, may be a result of the former hyperkinetic sensate in full swing?

Not rants from offended disciples, please.
Imo, your little write up couldn't be more offensive to Laura and the members here.

Agree with Zzartemis, and I'm not understanding the somewhat quip concerning "the chosen few who will be witness to the event" and cultish leanings. So, why are you here - "why join," when you are free to go and imagine what you will?

Probably best you move along then, if you consider anyone's opinion not in line with yours "rants from offended disciples." You're in the :wrongbar:

Back
Top Bottom