Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

This paper gives some more credibility to the idea that it's the components of the NLP sheath that are causing heart inflammation. Although the paper openly endorses the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines, it does point out some interesting things.

Quotes:
Potential implications of lipid nanoparticles in the pathogenesis of myocarditis associated with the use of mRNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2
DimitriosTsilingiris, Natalia G.Vallianou, Irene Karampela, Junli Liu, MariaDalamag
published on Elsevier

The pathogenesis of mRNA-vaccine associated myocarditis has not yet been elucidated, although a number of mechanisms have been proposed, typically implicating the administered S-protein mRNA and likely mediated through an autoimmune mechanism. Nonetheless, other mechanisms may be implicated given the fact that myocarditis cases are very rarely observed among recipients of non mRNA vaccines.
[...]
Shortly afterwards [release of the COVID vaccines] however, the first reports over a possible association between mRNA platform-based vaccinations and cases of myocarditis appeared. The clinical presentation as well as laboratory and imaging studies of these cases are compatible with that of acute myocarditis from other, commonly viral causes; cases typically present with chest pain with an onset usually within 3–4 days (and, in virtually all cases, within 14 days) following either BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccination, most frequently the second dose [13], [14], [15], [34]. Although both genders in a broad age spectrum may be affected, the risk appears to be highest among young males...
[...]
With respect to the pathogenesis of mRNA vaccine-related myocarditis cases, a number of potential explanations have been attempted. In order to explain the skewed gender distribution of cases, the influence of sex steroid hormones (estrogen, testosterone) has been suggested. Not surprisingly, in the foreground stand immune or autoimmune mediated processes as possible mechanisms, and the highest frequency of occurrence after the second vaccine dose (after allowing for a presumed sensibilization process to take place after the first dose) seems to strengthen this notion.
[...]
A previously overlooked component of the mRNA vaccines relates to the lipid nanoparticle sheath which encapsulates the mRNA strand encoding the S-protein sequence. The Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech vaccines are not the first applications of this technology, since liposomal and nanoparticle formulations have already been used as drug delivery vehicles, particularly chemotherapeutics, for over two decades now.

Since myocarditis cases after Covid-19 vaccination are virtually exclusively confined among mRNA-based recipients, the question arises if specific lipid molecules or their combination in the structure of the lipid nanoparticle component of these vaccines could play a role in the pathogenesis of myocardial damage associated with their use. Within this context, a hypothesis could be made in the direction of either a direct deleterious effect on myocardial cells of LPN itself or of that of an immune reaction against it or even its aggregate with the mRNA strand within the vaccine preparations. One could argue that there have been up until now essentially no reports of a similar clinical picture among receivers of other non-vaccine, LPN-containing treatments (Fig. 1). This could be a mere result of the rarity of this adverse event combined with the massive vaccination programs, which could have allowed for the clustering and recognition of such cases. It should be also noted that the population most susceptible to vaccine-induced myocarditis, namely the younger age groups are typically underrepresented among those who receive treatment with lipid nanoparticle – formulated chemotherapeutics. Besides, the polyethylene glycol (PEG) component and several other ingredients of the LNP sheath have been also implicated in other hypersensitivity reactions, most notably in extremely rare but potentially life-threatening immediate cases of anaphylaxis following mRNA vaccine administration [28,29].
[...]
With the need for a third mRNA-vaccine booster dose to sustain an adequate level of immunity against SARS-CoV-2 becoming increasingly apparent, it is likely that our knowledge with respect to the epidemiological and clinical features of vaccine-induced myocarditis will unfortunately continue to expand. This urgently calls for a deeper understanding of the exact pathogenetic mechanisms responsible for this rare entity, in order to reliably identify individuals at the highest risk for this rare complication and to accordingly adjust the corresponding vaccination strategies. In this context, the shift of investigation to include the lipid nanoparticle component of these platforms may constitute a field of particular relevance.

Some information to add here:
Although Pfizer's Comirnaty must be stored and transported in deep freeze it can, after defreezing, be stored at a temperature ranging from 4°-8° degree celsius in a fridge for up to one month.
I know this because my workplace became a 'vaxx center' lately and we keep the stuff in our very ordinary fridge.
Not according to the Pfizer documentation provided by the UK Health Ministry.
_UK-NHS_Information_for_healthcare_professionals.pdf
6.3 Shelf life
6 months at -80 °C to -60 °C.
6.4 Special precautions for storage
Store in a freezer at -80 °C to -60 °C.
Store in the thermal container at -90 ºC to -60 ºC.
Store in the original package in order to protect from light.
Once removed from the freezer, the undiluted vaccine can be stored for up to 5 days at 2 °C to 8 °C,
and up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 25 °C, prior to use. During storage, minimise exposure to room

Maybe it's the wrong thread to post this but it's the only one where ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 are explicitley mentioned.
Information appeared not about transition temperatures that these synthetic lipid components ALC-0315 and ALC-0159 are for research only and NOT for human use.
In Germany some alternative news groups announced this today.

The company Echelon. Inc, which manufactures these nano lipids for Biontech/Pfizer, writes on its homepage:
"ALC-0315 is an ionizable lipid which has been used to form lipid nanoparticles for delivery of RNA. ALC-0315 is one of the components in the BNT162b2 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 in addition to ALC-0159, DSPC, and cholesterol. This product is for research use only and not for human use."
The company changed the information between Dec. 8 and Dec 16th based on the page captures stored on the Wayback Machine.

6.1 List of excipients
This vaccine contains polyethylene glycol/macrogol (PEG) as part of ALC-0159.
ALC-0315 = (4-hydroxybutyl) azanediyl)bis (hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),
ALC-0159 = 2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,
1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
cholesterol,
potassium chloride,
potassium dihydrogen phosphate,
sodium chloride,
disodium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate,
sucrose,
water for injections
There was initially a lot of "noise" about the negative reactions of some people to PEG used in the formulation when the clot-shot was rolled out ,however that quickly became a none issue. Think for a second, how can injection of non-organic chemical be a "none issue" when it gets into the blood stream of our organic body is beyond me. This information was right there to be had for anyone curious in 4th quarter of 2020.

Question: Are there any safety studies on using these "not for human use" chemicals in humans ? I bet NONE.

Once one sees the details to this operation it is literally mind blowing what is being done to the unaware participant.

"Once removed from the freezer, the undiluted vaccine can be stored for up to 5 days at 2 °C to 8 °C,
and up to 2 hours at temperatures up to 25 °C, prior to use. During storage, minimise exposure to room. "

Yes, that's what was the required handling before.
They obviously changed that pretty arbitrarily to one month after defreeze (at least in Germany).
I was wondering whether this fact was changed after they realized that they could throw away a lot of the stuff if they keep strictly to the storage rules.

Good to hear about your swift improvements.

So you can actually take ivermectin and HCQ at the same time? I heard some physicians advising against it.
Good question, I'm not sure. I remember something about taking one during the day and one at night. I thought that's what I had remembered, but now I can't find a protocol with it together, and for some reason I replaced the quercetin for hcq without checking first. It was really hard thinking those days and I'm not sure why i thought it was ok to replace it.

These short articles are about the biodegradability of graphene.
Maybe this knowledge can be used to our advantage, not sure.

A human enzyme can biodegrade graphene

Degradation of Single-Layer and Few-Layer Graphene by Neutrophil Myeloperoxidase - PubMed

Interesting read - thank you Tauriel :flowers:

One thing is for sure - medical science is very much interested into graphene for applications inside the human body. I wonder why that is… :whistle:

The question is if they are after - to find out how to break down graphene, or how to prevent it from breaking down in the human body ? It seems like it doesn’t like oxidative substances (in this case an enzyme based on peroxides) Very interesting indeed.

Ultimately I have no clue what they are fishing after - but tend to have a knee jerk kind of position, when it comes to novel materials and potential applications used inside the human body. also; we are after all talking about nano material - which is toxic, no matter how the results are twisted or turned !

Too many times, new findings have been hijacked along the way. Especially now in our “new normal” kind of “medicine” and “science” while cynical oriented interests are screwing real science at many levels.

I've been sick over 48 hours. General fatigue, fever fluctuating 101F to no fever, a spot of head pain on top right side.

I've taken the following. Is there anything else you suggest?
Day 1
Ivermectin 21mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 60mg
Vitamin C to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin 3mg
Vitamin B (thiamin 100mg, riboflavin 12.7mg, niacin 108 mcg, B6 16.7 mg, folate 667 mcg, B12 400 mcg, pantothenic acid 100mg)

Day 2
Ivermectin 21mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin 6mg
Magnesium glycinate 480mg
Vitamin B

Day 3
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C in process to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin later 6mg
Magnesium glycinate later 480mg
Vitamin B

You might want to add some quercetin as a complement to zinc. It helps the uptake of zinc into your cells. As it stands, you might not be getting the full benefit of it. The rest looks pretty comprehensive. The immune systems does need time to do its thing. You are taking the lugols away from the vitamin C, right? They interfere with each other.

Yes, taking vitamin C 3 hours after lugols. Just took quercetin now.

Tonight I'm adding sodium bicarbonate baking soda 1/2 teaspoon with water when I take magnesium and melatonin. Tomorrow I'm increasing the lugol's to 75mg x 2.

Recently I received another threatening letter from my work stating that I need to get the booster shot by June 30th or loose my job. I got the J&J early September of 2021 under the coercion of what else...loosing my job and health insurance. I work as a nurse.

I know this might be a controversial decision for "end of the world" plans but my husband and I are going to be adopting but we're doing it in a unique way. We are adopting a couple's "left-over" embryo that they created through IVF which they do not want to destroy and want to give another couple a chance at becoming parents. It is all done through open channels of communication through a Christian organization that is very pro-life. Our donor couple is giving out of generosity--no money is exchanged. So it was a process that I was more comfortable with. I totally understand all of you who think it's absolutely nuts to bring a child into this world. I was one of you and still really am. However, once a spirit baby starts calling you, it's a very nagging feeling. It's like you have a binding agreement with someone and you'll move mountains to make it happen.

Anyways, the transfer is set to happen in the beginning of March. Which means they will transferring an embryo into me and I will be carrying our non-genetic child. I thought that if I called my OB GYN they would write a medical exception--no problem. Well, no. All MDs in the practice refused. I was appalled that they have really drunk the KoolAid and consider vaccinating pregnant women not risky at all. I was so angry I cannot even tell you. Then I called the embryo organization thinking that I could totally get an medical exception--Trump country, Southern, pro-life. The doctor actually has his patients sign a form stating that they understand that no medical exceptions are given and the jab is totally safe. I was even more pissed. I realized that it is probably going to be awfully hard to get a doctor in my corner of the US to sign a medical exception. Then it would be a toss up if my employer would accept it.

So being between a rock and a hard place, I said F&%* It and got the poison yet again this past Saturday. Again, I wanted to pick my poison. The J&J is still out of favor but if any of you are in a similar position, "they" seem to be bringing it back at select pharmacies in the US. Walmart had it and I signed up and then they cancelled my appointment stating that they are heeding the warnings of the CDC that it may be "unsafe" as a booster. I called a non-chain pharmacy down the street and they said they had it but no appointment times. They referred me to another one.

So on a cold January day I joined the ranks of some eager beavers waiting in line to get jabbed. There were very small children and teenagers with their parents. Totally depressing. The pharmacist kind of looked at me strangely when I asked for the J&J but they nicely decided to crack a bottle for me as everyone else was getting Mofuckya and PFuzier.

The day before I decided to try pre-medicating with the Ivermectin 12 mg I got from India. It does not block the spike protein but it does block the inflammation associated from it from what I understand. I took 12mg the morning of and 12 mg the next day. I also added some Doxycycline 100 mg for good measure and Zinc because it comes in the Ziverdo packets. So glad I took the Ivermectin--believe me as Trump would say. 20 mg of Melatonin the night before (as is my usual dose).

Day of:
I did my usual high doses of liposomal vit C probably around 20,000 mg during the course of the day.
Activated charcoal 2 tabs three times a day
Did not get sick. Thought that I had bested this thing. Felt a little tired by the evening
30 mg of Melatonin. I usually take 20 mg/night
Some high quality CBD

Day after:
My body responded by throwing up when trying to take large doses of liposomal vit C so I figured that it had enough
Kept going with activated charcoal
Felt tired and not unwell but achey. What was the worst is that it felt like my uterus totally clenched up. No blood but just period-like cramps. I have to tell you, the booster is a whole different animal than the first dose. The first dose felt like it was a freight train going through my body at 12 hrs after injection, and I rode it without getting sick and without the uterus clenching. I actually felt awesome for the first few days after the vaccine (with the exception of the morning after when I felt mildly tired and achey for about 6 hrs). This did not have the energy of the original. It felt like nothing was being encoded because it already was but it felt like my uterus was assaulted. Tired by the evening.
Started taking ampules of Quinton water. This actually felt good. Probably took 4 but could have done more.

48 hrs later:
Felt somewhat achey/tired. Uterus still clenched. Took more Quinton water, activated charcoal. The vaxx seemed to have shut down ovulation by reading my ovulation strips. Fasted until 5 pm.

Yesterday:
Felt well enough to do a Pilates class at the gym. Actually at some points felt great. The pilates helped with the clenching of the uterus. It did. Could not wait to get to acupuncture. My acupuncturist understood the assault and proceeded to assist the liver and kidney meridians. Uterus uncramped a lot but then started to cramp up again towards the end of the day.

Today:
Uterus mildly crampy. I'm going to hit the Quinton water hard because it seems to have a detoxing effect. Pissed. Want to get back to acupuncture if I can get an appointment again tomorrow.

I also wanted to relay some of the interesting dreams I had through this assault. About a week before I knew that I might not have a viable option for a medical exception, I had a dream that someone was going to break into my family's log cabin in Maine. I simply said, let's get the guns and the break-in was cancelled.

The night after the vaxx brought me nightmares about my personal fears and it was very vivid. Believe me. I'm sure it was the 30 mg of Melatonin but also I am sure that the spike protein became a receptor for negativity.

Last night I forgot to take melatonin but had very vivid dreams. I dreamed of the Chateau, Laura and met Pierre, Chu, Joe and some of the other ladies I think. We drove to an errand and there was some sort of structure being built into a mountain. It was thought to be a prison. We all agreed that it was unclear but something to stay away from. Also dreamed of a friend who has been out of touch. Again, very vivid.

So, yeah, can totally understand how women are miscarrying. I'm not getting it while pregnant or breast-feeding so going to have find someone not brainwashed to write a medical exception but seeing that this actually going to take some doing. Hope that I have not killed my uterus. Thanks for reading.

Hi candasiri,

You wrote June 30th, but did you mean Jan. 30th? Because although June 30th is right around the corner, it's also far away in that the world could look radically different by then.

Someone I know is recently vaccinated and had a miscarriage. I think the desire for children will increase as the chaos continues. At least in biological terms, but also spiritual as maybe some last minute souls want to see the show, or will be needed when the dust settles. I've had some fleeting desires for a traditional family, but I don't think this is time for that this time around for me. You seem to know what you're doing, so I wish you the best.

A rebel pro-football player lets the cat out of the bag but this will not be on CNN or BBC.

That's not just a rebel football player, that's Aaron Rodgers. He is one of the best quarterbacks of the last 15 years. He's considered a great of the "game".

I've been sick over 48 hours. General fatigue, fever fluctuating 101F to no fever, a spot of head pain on top right side.

I've taken the following. Is there anything else you suggest?
Day 1
Ivermectin 21mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 60mg
Vitamin C to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin 3mg
Vitamin B (thiamin 100mg, riboflavin 12.7mg, niacin 108 mcg, B6 16.7 mg, folate 667 mcg, B12 400 mcg, pantothenic acid 100mg)

Day 2
Ivermectin 21mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin 6mg
Magnesium glycinate 480mg
Vitamin B

Day 3
Ivermectin 12mg
Hydroxychloroquine 200mg
Doxycycline 100mg
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C in process to tolerance
Iodoral (lugols) 25mg
Selenium 200mcg
NAC 600 mg
Vitamin D3 125mcg
Melatonin later 6mg
Magnesium glycinate later 480mg
Vitamin B
I've read here that you shouldn't take Vit C and magnesium at the same time as they "cancel" each other out. So space them out if possible.

Also don't forget sufficient rest 👌

Back
Top Bottom