(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Well so far it looks like I’m the only one on :lol: I’m happy to wait a bit more to see if we have anyone else about, otherwise we will discuss the above chapters (15-17 inclusive of High Strangeness) when we reconvene on Saturday 8 January.

Wishing all our Reading workshop attendees a safe and wonderful festive season! 🎉🎄🎁🎉

Reactions: sid
Oh no @Arwenn I just saw your message. I had in my head that we meet at 6pm my time! I jumped on but you're not there anymore. Apologies for my tardiness.

A very Merry Xmas to you and the group. It's been great sharing our reading and getting to know you all over some fulfilling and interesting conversations.

🎄🤶🎅⛪🎀

I could have mixed up the time lol, it’s usually at 7 pm Sydney time, but I think I’m running an hour ahead. Would you guys like to do the workshop in 15 minutes or leave it till next time? I’ll be on anyways, let’s see if anyone jumps on. I’m happy with whatever you guys would like to do :)

Edit: My apologies as I was indeed an hour early! I did jump on at 8 pm and as we had just two others, we decided to keep our workshop discussion for the next time when more of us can attend. Best wishes to all and see you in the New Year!

Last edited:
Apologies guys, I came down with the hay fever again and was resting. Speaking or thinking too deeply aggravates my condition with constant sneezing, headaches and what not. I even made elaborate notes for our discussion couple of days ago.

Lets catchup in the New Year. Everyone, relax and try to make the most of the holidays, wherever you are.

Apologies guys, I came down with the hay fever again and was resting. Speaking or thinking too deeply aggravates my condition with constant sneezing, headaches and what not. I even made elaborate notes for our discussion couple of days ago.

Lets catchup in the New Year. Everyone, relax and try to make the most of the holidays, wherever you are.
Sorry to hear about your hay fever sid, I hope you feel better soon. Catch up with you and Rashi in the New Year, all the best to you both for the festive season!

We'll discuss chapter 66 next Saturday.
Thank you all for the discussions, below are a few notes I looked up:
In the monastery of Santa-Maria-la-Real, Najer, La Rioja, there is a 15th century carving of a Fool.
While I was unable to track the carving, the church, located in Northern Spain, has a Wiki, I preferred the Spanish to the English. An art guide has a page dedicated to the church . Whether the fool as a carving can be found in the church is perhaps less important than the idea. In the Wiki for The Fool there are a range of artistic interpretations including without/with companion(s), and dressed in more/less/ragged/not ragged/cheap/expensive clothes. Some come closer to the description of the carving. From the Tarot of Marseille Wiki, one finds this selection that shows a trend of hiding more and more:
Screenshot 2021-12-12 121830.png

The fused image of Libra and Scorpio from the 11-house zodiac
Zelator devotes some considerable discussion to an 11-house zodiac that was found in the Sagrada di San Michele, which overlooks the Val di Susa.
A pdf on SACRA-DI-SAN-MICHELE-SUSA has an image with the text that can be understood through English: FIGURA 21. SACRA DI SAN MICHELE – SAGITTARIUS - LIBRA E SCORPIO UNITI

Screenshot 2021-12-12 101727.png
Notice the rather expressive, alert eyes of the "scorpion", and it has ears too. Looking up Libra there are only scales, an object, all the other 11 are creatures: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces. This site showed other signs of the zodiac, but not the one I was looking for. There is also a book about the art work Il portale e le formelle dello Zodiaco alla Sacra di San Michele in Valle di Susa

In chapter 66 the quote about the image was:
To the left of the portal are 11 images of the zodiacal constellations. There are 11, rather than the statutory 12, because Scorpius and Libra are merged as one, in the image of a scorpion grasping in its chelae, or claws, the balance of Libra. In this form, the ancient Greek images of the zodiac were manumitted from the writings of the Alexandrian-Roman astronomer, Ptolemy, to the architects of the first Romanesque cathedrals. (Hedsel 2000, 73)
With Laura's subsequent comment:
Yes, you read right: manumitted.

My first thought about the use of this word was that the guy made an error. Or somebody made an error. In fact, I was entirely prepared for this book to be a complete waste of my time. I was not only prepared for it to be a waste, I expected it. But there was that word.

There were several exchanges with the Cassiopaeans and myself on this subject back in 1997:

The location of Sicinthos
Where is Sicinthos? This word recalled in my mind something I studied at the Liceo: the poet Ugo Foscolo, born in Zante or Zacinto, the Italian word for the Greek island Zàkynthos, a 400-square-km island in the Ionio Sea, northwest from the Peloponneso Greek peninsula. In ancient history this is the first known “Achei” colony and then an Athens colony in 455 B.C
This is taken from viamichelin.fr and looking up 29100 Zákynthos (29100 Zante), Grèce. It is the green drop in the middle lower left. Pictures showed places with nice water and beeches.
Screenshot 2021-12-12 110510.png
And the reason it became a subject of interest was this quote:
Q: You once said that the Bible was written by Greek enforcers, and now you have just said that the myths were Stalinized. It also struck me that there were no ghosts or spirits in the Greek texts. These texts portray the Greeks as worshippers of the physical world. They were astonished at Pythagoras’ belief in reincarnation …
A: You have been reading altered texts.
Q: Well, I know that. I have copies of some of the oldest known documents on the planet. Where am I going to get something that is remotely accurate?
A: The Hague.
Q: Where did these Greek enforcers come from?
A: Order of Thelon.
Q: Never heard of it. On another occasion you called the Nephilim “enforcers.” Is there any relation between this order of Thelon and the Nephilim?
A: Maybe …
Q: Where is the headquarters of this group?
A: Sicinthos.
Regarding Thelon there was in Strong's Greek: 2309. θέλω (theló) -- to will, wish

Back
Top Bottom