Session 18 December 2021

I wonder if the four exclamation points at the end is significant.
I looked for the meaning of the number four in numerology I came up with this:
“ The deep down basic essence of the numerology number 4 is focus — a focus on doing the actions it takes to accomplish goals related to building a secure foundation for the future.”

Interesting. If we sequence the number of exclamation marks used by the C's, we get 1,1,3,4. Slow start followed by rapid changes?
A: Hello to all beautiful people. Cassiopaea on board!
A: Follinniaea!
A: Oh indeed!!!
A: [...] Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.

The C's record for the number of exclamation marks in a row is 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Q: I didn't think so. Okay, I want to get the psychomantium set up soon...

A: Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Number 4 as a reference to April Fool's Drop Dead date?
(Abats) What about the famous April Drop Dead date?

A: Coming!

Like many, I also felt that a session was coming up. I do believe that our connections with the Cassiopaeans are well established and that our "antennae" will feel when this happens.

This is a very interesting session that gives us good information to deepen and especially to encourage us in our networking to better prepare ourselves in the tumults that will come to disturb our beautiful Earth.

I also appreciated the information transmitted to the person from where his name was hidden, since this comes to get me and I also still have a lot of work to do on myself.:-[

And I say a BIG thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the team for your work in receiving and transmitting the information.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a good rest and resourcing during this holiday season. 🎄 :love:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comme plusieurs, je ressentais aussi qu'une session allait être bientôt publiée. Je pense bien que nos connections avec les Cassiopéens sont bien ancrées et que nos "antennes" ressentent lorsque ceci arrivera.

C'est une session très intéressante qui nous donne de bonnes informations à approfondir et surtout pour nous encourager dans notre réseautage afin de mieux nous préparer dans les tumultes qui viendront perturbée notre belle Terre.

J'ai bien apprécié aussi les informations transmises à la personne d'où sont nom à été occulté, puisque ceci vient me chercher et que j'ai moi aussi encore beaucoup de travail à faire sur moi-même.:-[

Et je vous dis un GROS merci du fond du cœur à toute l'équipe pour votre travail à recevoir et transmettre les informations.
J'en profite pour souhaiter à tous et chacun Bon Repos et Ressourcement en cette période du Temps des fêtes. 🎄 :love:

Thank you for the wonderful session and Laura's extraordinary efforts to make this session happen.
Session Date: December 18th 2021

Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Niall, Princess Leia, The Lunar Module

FOTCM Members present via Zoom (in alphabetical order): 3DStudent, 987baz, A Jay, Abats, Aeneas, aimarok, Aiming, alana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, Andrian, anka, Annp, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Aragorn, Arne, Arwenn, Aya, Beorn, Bjorn, Bluefyre, Bo, Bobo08, Brandon, Breton, c.a., Carl, cassandra, Chrissy, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cleo, Cosmos, Dakota, Darek, Dave_P, Deckard, Deliverance, Dirgni, domi, drazen, Drea, dugdeep, eboard10, Echo Blue, Ellipse, Erykah, Esprit, fabric, finduilas495, Flashgordonv, Floetus, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, goyacobol, Harmony99, Hello H2O, herondancer, Hesper, hesperides, hiker, hlat, Hope, iamthatis, inquorate, Irjo, IronFloyd, istina, itellsya, jar, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, jhonny, Joan, Josi, Juba, Kaigen, Kari Baba, kawika, Kay Kim, Keit, kenlee, Keyhole, Kinyash, KJN, Konstantin, korzik18, KTC, l apprenti de forgeron, Lainey, latulipenoire, Laurentien2, Learner, Leighton, liam1310, Lilou, Lilyalic, logos5x5, loreta, LQB, Luc, Lucius, Lys, Maat, Maiko, marek760, Mari, Marina9, Mark, Mark7, martinsky, Michael B-C, Michal, Miguel Angel, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, mimimari, MK Scarlett, mkrnhr, Mr.Cyan, Mrs. Peel, msante, Nachtweide, Nathan, Navigator, Nicholas, nicklebleu, Nienna, Ninas, Obi, Ollie, Orangescorpion, Oxajil, Perlou, Persej, Phill4, Placematt, PopHistorian, primeaddict, Rabelais, Rashi, RedFox, Redrock12, Regulattor, Renaissance, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Saman, ScioAgapeOmnis, Scotseeker, Seamus, Sebbe, seek10, seeker2seer, Seppo Ilmarinen, Siberia, sid, Soluna, Starshine, Stellar, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, SummerLite, Temperance, thorbiorn, Timótheos, treesparrow, Tuatha de Danaan, Turgon, Ursus Minor, Voyageur, Vulcan59, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, zar, Zim
Session attendee's number crossed 200. I am not sure whether this is the largest one or Laura's test run at MUFON is the largest one.
Q: (L) Okay. We have a lot of questions here, so I guess we might as well get to the first one. Mike has some questions about Bitcoin.

(Mike) In general, who is the person (or people) that created Bitcoin?

A: CIA.
Same liquid in a new bottle in view of financial shenanigans Imperialists did to subject nations, Federal reserve hijacking, Stock market manipulations killing the target nations and so on
Q: (L) Well, alright.

(Mike) For what purpose did they initially create Bitcoin?

A: Bridge to nowhere.

Q: (L) What do you mean, "Bridge to nowhere"?

A: Digitize, and then deprive common man of resource.

Q: (Joe) The kind of obvious idea about any digital currency despite what they say about them is that it's a transition away from physical money.

(Niall) Cashless society.

(Joe) And more control of people. If anybody thinks that that's not what it's about, you're naive. That doesn't mean you can't make money off it in the interim. But eventually, it's a bridge to, yeah...

(Niall) When the music stops...
They won't stop dancing even on the burning stage. Interesting analogy w.r.t recent stampede deaths at a concert in US.
(L) Yeah, it's a game of musical chairs.

(Mike) There are currently a lot of interests involved in cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies seem to be heading toward ‘main street’ adoption at some point with ‘Web 3.0’ being worked on, created, and built. Whether or not TPTB (or elements of it) were initially involved in the creation of Bitcoin, what are TPTB’s current plans in relation to cryptocurrencies?

(L) Well, I think we just got the answer to that.

(Joe) The plan is to destroy the current global economy - for all sorts of beneficial reasons for the elite. And obviously when you destroy the economy, you rebuild it on what? A digital currency.

(L) Absolute control!

(Joe) They can shut you off at any time.

(L) Just remember that session where we talked about the Mark of the Beast and 666 and all that stuff. They were moving towards absolute control. You won't be able to eat without being a member under their control.
At least for now, Biden's vaccine mandate went for a spin. Almost 30% people don't want to be subjected across the board.
Q: (L) Okay, so the rest of his question:

(Mr. Cyan) Why were China and Russia "allowed" to use non mRNA vaccines?

(L) So that one we won't ask because he made an assumption. The last part is:

(Mr. Cyan) Is this related to the "final choice" available to humanity as asked by Pierre in a previous session where the whole Covid pandemic scam on one level is basically the final choice offered to humanity to wake up from the matrix?

(L) Well, I think we can think about that question in some different ways. Mr. Cyan wants to ask another question: He read an article about a jogger who got murdered.

Humanoid shadow pic is at the bottom of the article here:

(Mr. Cyan) With reference to the death of the jogger in Punggol, Singapore referenced in the URL below; from the grapevine – when paramedics responded to the emergency call: he had multiple deep slash wounds, and could never really identify who or what attacked him. He was having difficulty describing the attacker. He later died in hospital, despite still being conscious and communicating clearly with paramedics during his journey to hospital. Further, his slash wounds were actually very deep, precise and large in multiple locations on his arms and upper torso. Not exactly consistent with a knife attack, but more similar to deep surgical incisions. Later there was a picture taken from a distance of the crime/attack scene – where there appeared to be a large humanoid shadow in the middle of the road near the policemen and emergency services. Was he attacked by a human? Or dimensional window faller? If it is the latter, is the shadow in the picture related to the being that attacked him?

(L), Well, was he attacked by a human?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it was not a dimensional window faller?

A: No.

Q: (L) What was the shadow being related to?

A: Aroused by negative imprint of attack. Check the history of the location.
I wonder how this works. It's interesting that victim couldn't recognize the real attacker
(Aragorn) After being jabbed by the Pfizer or Moderna Covid vaccine, would immediate heating of the injection site with a far infrared heating pad dialed up to 60°C reduce the possibility of the mRNA packages to enter the cells?
A: Somewhat, yes.

Q: (L) Hmm. Okay, his follow-up question is then: "How much?"

A: 30 percent.

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting. Yes, indeed. That's useful to know, people. Take note of that! Okay, next question:
This is nice to know.
(Sid) Do the Quorum or the PTB know the exact location and timings of "the big one"?

A: No.

Q: (Sid) Or are they a bit clueless too?

A: More than a bit.
It is interesting C's said these comets/asteroids comes from a realm where "Information is King". My guess is, 4D STS due to its wishful thinking can't calculate correctly, though they can read 3D aura's, track and mess with people's life.
(Sid) What was the real motivation behind the mythological Indian texts of Mahabharata and Ramayana?

A: Record events of great significance.

Q: (L) Okay. And the second part of the question:

(sid) Are there any factual events or just adaptations of Odyssey, etc?

A: Odyssey was part of the same phenomenon.

Q: (L) So the Odyssey was another group of people recording the same sort of events?

Q: (L) But recording it in their particular way?

Q: (L) So, you don't have to say that one was the derivation of the other - just that there was something significant enough going on for people to get upset about it and write about it in the only way they could. They didn't have the scientific language that we have. They had to write about things in the way that they were able. Now, Aeneas - speaking of The Odyssey and all those Greek stories:
Interesting thought it raises more questions like When did this specific event occurred.
Q: (Niall) Has any vaccine ever actually eradicated a disease, or at least positively affected its severity or frequency?

PTB uses Polio eradication as success story of vaccines to trap the vaccination resisters. In this case, they haven't even properly tested.
Q: (L) So... Since this is our last session of the year, and Jar and all inquiring minds want to know: Is there any general statement that we can take with us tonight into the new year? I mean, I realize the last time you gave us an end of the year statement, things really went kaflooey. So, maybe I should hesitate about this, but anyway... Anything to hold on to?

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.
When they say like this, it makes me wonder how dark this will become.
I wonder if the four exclamation points at the end is significant.
I looked for the meaning of the number four in numerology I came up with this:
“ The deep down basic essence of the numerology number 4 is focus — a focus on doing the actions it takes to accomplish goals related to building a secure foundation for the future.”

It can also mean 4th density transition or April deadline (for what?) and so on. It's always fun to speculate ;-) At least, it gives some exercise to the brain.

(primeaddict) Which nation will be the first to rise up against the government and attack the politicians and health advisers?
(...)
A: Might be spontaneous in several places at once. But not yet imminent in any serious way.
This answer sank my heart. I believe that people together can lead the way and make changes. No imminent rise against the government in a serious way might mean that what is happening in several countries against mandates is not good enough yet :-O.
To my understanding the Chinese Sinovac and Sinopharm vaccines and Russia’s Sputnik V are actually "normal/traditional" vaccines and are non mRNA. To date more than 2 Billion doses of Sinovac vaccines have been administered (mostly in China) making it the most extensive vaccine in use globally. In China they have no choice in taking this vaccine, but in other countries where these vaccines are available, it is partially a personal choice depending on the circumstances. Considering the plans 4D STS have in creating a new race utilizing mRNA vaccines...
I really wish that the last part of this statement was carefully crafted, I want to find out more about the Sinovac and Sputnik V because they are the ones that my loved ones both family and friends have taken. The literature out there is that they are non mRNA but they have caused problems to some people. Why mRNA and non mRNA being administered around the world?
A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.
What do the PTB truly know about the changes? They actually seem to be clueless and simply led by their thirst for power. I interpret "holding together" as keeping on networking as well as keeping our stuff together. I find myself discouraged on a daily basis, then I come here and regain my hopes; I think it is important to keep talking. This source is indeed positive and valid. My husband says that nothing will be the same, but instead, we are moving toward better times and that we need to go through a bit of pain before that happens.

Thank you for sharing this session with us! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!

I really wish that the last part of this statement was carefully crafted, I want to find out more about the Sinovac and Sputnik V because they are the ones that my loved ones both family and friends have taken. The literature out there is that they are non mRNA but they have caused problems to some people. Why mRNA and non mRNA being administered around the world?
Me too, apologies and totally my bad for making a wrong assumption and asking an inaccurate question. Lesson definitely learned

Recapitulating my thought process behind the wrong assumption. I realise it came after i read the 18th September 2021 session :
(Pierre) The organ where scientists found the highest concentration of the COVID vaccine is the ovaries. Is that by design?

A: Not human intent, but influences from other realms have that as a goal.

Q: (Artemis) So why the ovaries?

(Chu) Because it reduces fertility.

(L) And creates mutations. A new race.

(Pierre) Is one of the objectives to create a new race?

A: Close

Q: (L) Another experiment on the human race...

A: Yes

Q: (L) That reminds me: A long time ago, we asked a question about how all of humanity fell or became entrapped in 3d... They said something about how DNA became modified and certain factors being canceled in the DNA. It was all being done simultaneously. It was something about light doing it. We'll have to find the exact excerpt. But the thing is that, in a certain sense, technically speaking that's almost what they're doing right now. And when you figure out that alien technology is still somewhat material, then you wonder what happened back then. Was there some kind of vaccine that they gave everybody back then?
The C's didn't mention specially that 4D STS are planning to create a new race via the mRNA vaccines; and their reply was "Close" in response to the question "Is one of the objectives to create a new race ?".

Will definitely need to re-think this point and formulate a better question with regards to the Sinovac and Sputnik vaccines.

Thank you for the informative session. I logged on with an inkling there may be a new session and was elated to see it. Just holding on tight as things start to get really interesting! Especially here in Australia where more often I speak with people through work and friendships who are starting to understand that something isn't right.

I have always wondered what the C's would comment if asked about cryptocurrencies. Quite illuminating and I had heard that the CIA was involved but held hope (illusion) that it was still a organically created and legitimate alternative to the current financial systems. I have been investing and trading in this space for the last 12 months and have made some gains but ultimately have the feeling that a financial apocalypses isn't far away.

There was some hearings in the US with politicians asking CEO's of large crypto organizations/companies about the role of "stable coins" which are pegged to the US dollar and their current and future roles in global financial systems.

There was also a report from the World Economic Forum on the subject. There is a push for CBDC's (Central Bank Digital Currencies) and their role in the future. Of course these are regulated very differently depending on the individual using them vs intra bank trading. The scariest part is they will be linked to digital identities, social credit systems and privacy is "guaranteed" unless of course you are part of the central banking system or government institution, in which case they can see everything.

FWIW, please note the below videos are made by a individual who is very pro crypto/decentralization and anti FIAT but has a very good grasp of the implications that these policy decisions will have on cryptocurrencies.

Commentary and breakdown of CEO testimony for US politicians:

Commentary and breakdown of WEF report on Crypto:

Thanks so much for the new session Ladies at the board, Chateau Crew and all participants and commenters, much to ponder and reflect on.
(Gottathink) What do countries' leading politicians believe about how the SARS-CoV2 virus will affect populations?

A: They are mostly in the know and pushing the agenda.
And they seem so willing and happy to do so, smiling and laughing when delivering with a few words more misery, poverty and hardship to their fellow countrymen, most of whom take it without any bleating at all. These psychopaths and their mindless followers sure stand in sharp contrast to all those researchers, doctors (like Dr McCullough), scientists out there who come to the fore ready to be stripped of all material things to stand up for the truth, holding on to their integrity and their love and compassion for their fellow humans.

(Altair) What additions can be made to our vaccination protocol to better handle mRNA vaccines?

(L) Well, we just got one suggestion: heat would be very useful. I suppose there are other ways to apply heat than far infrared. Is heat in general beneficial?

Recently, we invested in a high quality full spectrum infrared sauna, and am very happy to learn that was a good investment! It sure is a wonderful and relaxing experience.

Thanks again Laura & Crew for all you do and share so selflessly. Wouldn't know where i'd be without the forum and Sott...

Stay safe everyone, Merry Caesarmass ❤️

Back
Top Bottom