Session 18 December 2021

A: Times will get increasingly chaotic because the forces at play are becoming even more desperate for control as the changes draw nigh. It will be more important than ever to hold together during this transitional period. Do not get tired or discouraged. You have learned enough of lasting value to recognize this source as positive and valid. Please hold to that knowledge in darker times. Remember: Change IS coming!!!! Goodbye.
Thank you all for the session and the questions! And very much needed encouragement in the Cs end of session statement to not get tired or discouraged, given the times we’re living in.

(Alejo) How significant, in terms of increased cometary activity in the inner solar system in the short term, was the recent visit of comet Leonard?

A: It's a long term body, thus not particularly significant.
If I understood correctly, they ment that comet Leonard "it's a long term body, not particular significant" right?

I was wondering about the sun's twin (brown star) and all the cluster of comets that comes with it... that is something that governments can monitor and will know for sure when its going to happen, can we please ask something about this topic next year? about the development of this cluster and how much time are we going to be bombarded/hitting by this cluster (period of 20, 30, 100 years, etc.)

Pretty please

;-)

Thank you for the new session!

I know melatonin has been mentioned elsewhere on the forum, but I appreciate the C's bringing it up again. I felt the need to start upping my dosage awhile back but now I am wondering what would be considered to much. I assume if you wake up extremely groggy the next morning that would be considered to much.

Also, the questions from [redacted] confirmed something I have been feeling lately. There is plenty to be anxious about these days but I have been finding a certain type of anxiety coming up lately that is hard to describe. It just felt a bit different. When I've stopped and inquired what it was all about I was getting that I needed to bring my focus back to the work more. I've really been trying to stay focused but the distractions are everywhere it seems so I don't mind this type of anxiety that reminds and directs my attention back where it should be.

So much knowledge and information to be found here and it is so appreciated. Thank you. ❤️

Same here. Over the last month I've been gripped by combination of lassitude and hopelessness. A feeling not only that things are bad, but that they're just going to continue getting indefinitely worse.

Two years being under siege is starting to take its toll. The worst is that, while I'm intellectually aware of this, emotionally that doesn't do much good. It genuinely feels like anything I try to do is just a distraction or coping mechanism, like nothing really matters and it's all just killing time waiting for the end.

Some things have to end for better things to begin.

By further suppressing the population, many people are now learning the necessary lessons of how our reality actually works and who their leaders really are.

In that regard, it is a fantastic time to be alive.

I cannot say for sure how this conflict will end. But the fact that resistance is real and growing (finally!) makes me excited. Even if we don't stand a chance in the end. At least there is a resistance now. Something I never saw happening 3 years ago before this corona nonsense.

This morning when I was standing outside in the dark, waiting for neighbour to pick me up for work - I had 'a moment'.
I was standing in crossroads at 5.3o, in the end of the village,
where we have almost no street lights at the end of the road cause last 4 lamps are broken.
It was so beautiful, perfect clear night sky, peace and quiet
and full moon silvered all the frost. Everything was glowing like covered with diamant dust.
And then I realized that Cass constelation is
exactly above my house. I smiled and waved 'Hiii, guys, everything is well. Thank you.'
And said POTS.
There is some kind of symbolic magic standing in the dark crossroads staring at the sky, at 21st of December,
knowing everything is just as it has to be. Though there is a still long dark road ahead of us.
And I dont know how powerful my light is or is there any light at all.
I just hope there is still time in this fading world to learn and redeem whats being missed.

Thanks for the session !!!!

Thanks to all the participants in the session.

I have a question for Sid, what does ‘’the big one’’ mean for him. Is it an earthquake, a space rock or something else? I though first of an earthquake but just want to be sure.

Happy Yuletide to all.
“The big one” is a large body of comet passing through very close to Earth leading to electrical discharges and associated extreme weather events and/or a direct hit causing mayhem and destruction similar to the Younger Dryas impact. It could be part of the same cluster on a 3600 year cycle or a new one thanks to our Sun’s twin, Nemesis dislodging a few from the Oort cloud. Best to read Pierre’s latest book to understand these cycles and implications.

I should add that since C’s have stated in the past that this time, the comet cluster rides the Wave; my interpretation is that “the big one” is not in our realm currently and will appear out of nowhere just before it hits. It will cross-over to our realm whilst riding the wave. Which is why the PTB doesn’t know its whereabouts despite all of their 3D technology floating in the space. Either that or the comet is present in our Solar system somewhere and will change its course at the last minute.

If I understood correctly, they ment that comet Leonard "it's a long term body, not particular significant" right?

I was wondering about the sun's twin (brown star) and all the cluster of comets that comes with it... that is something that governments can monitor and will know for sure when its going to happen, can we please ask something about this topic next year? about the development of this cluster and how much time are we going to be bombarded/hitting by this cluster (period of 20, 30, 100 years, etc.)

Pretty please

;-)
The C’s don’t provide information about such events except that these will happen at some point in the future. This is due to future being open and dependent on our choices made under free-will. Any future prediction containing dates is an infringement of free-will and an interference in our lessons. Best to research past comet cycles, study Earth’s geography, observe current weather and make educated deductions.

Thank so much for Marvelous End year Session,Yaay! i would like to take this time for said some words to Laura and all membersof this awesome forum:

"Yours is a long road, my friends, and it stretches on to places beyond imagining. With your every step, these grand adventures shall grow more distant and faint. And there may come a day when you forget the faces and voices of those you have met along the way. On that day, I bid you remember this... That no matter how far your journeys may take you, you stand where you stand by virtue of the road you walked to get there. For in times of hardship, when you fear you cannot go on... The joy you have known, the pain you have felt, the prayers you have whispered and answered—they shall ever be your strength and your comfort in the darkest hours"

Another thanks for this Session. I thought originally felt after reading this Session that I would fall into a bit of a mental funk......but, this morning, I had a feeling wash over me that filled me with Hope, and Strength of being for facing the future. Still not sure where that feeling came from, but I am now feeling really happy (not a joyful kind of happiness, but a knowing kind of happiness if that even makes any sense).

Thank you Laura, the Chateau crew and all - including the Cassiopaeans. Sending you all love and strength to face our collective future.

“The big one” is a large body of comet passing through very close to Earth leading to electrical discharges and associated extreme weather events and/or a direct hit causing mayhem and destruction similar to the Younger Dryas impact. It could be part of the same cluster on a 3600 year cycle or a new one thanks to our Sun’s twin, Nemesis dislodging a few from the Oort cloud. Best to read Pierre’s latest book to understand these cycles and implications.

I should add that since C’s have stated in the past that this time, the comet cluster rides the Wave; my interpretation is that “the big one” is not in our realm currently and will appear out of nowhere just before it hits. It will cross-over to our realm whilst riding the wave. Which is why the PTB doesn’t know its whereabouts despite all of their 3D technology floating in the space. Either that or the comet is present in our Solar system somewhere and will change its course at the last minute.
Thanks Sid for the clarification as some other in the forum like me interpreted it as a earthquake but I had doubt that you were refering to a comet or meteorite. As for Pierre books, I read all of them so your meaning is crystal clear, no worries.:-D

Back
Top Bottom