Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

What advice or suggestions do you have for me in this situation?
Hi Cleopatre,

I just wanted to add something to what Altair suggested. I don't know whether you are familiar with fasting/Intermittent fasting, but this is a subject to have in mind to avoid an overproduction of spike protein after being vaccinated. Below there are some quotes related to this subject that were mentioned earlier in this thread.
Another study showed a similar effect. The “on/off” switch for anabolism versus catabolism inside the cell is called mTOR.

Activating mTOR enhances protein synthesis on all levels, including ribosomal translation of the mRNA contained within the nanoparticles. In other words, for the vaccine to work well inside the cell, mTOR needs to be active. mTOR activators greatly enhanced mRNA translation. Another factor which enhanced mRNA translation was also specific leukotriene inhibitors including montelukast.

This means that fasting is likely going to be a top priority, along with nutrients and supplements which enhance cell metabolism and inhibit mTOR.

On the other hand, we don't want cells to have too much energy (fat, glucose, protein), and we dont want cells being stimulated by insulin to stimulate anabolic reactions like protein synthesis. This would include eating excess protein.
I think you shouldn't be stressed out, just try to do your best using the means described in this thread to help your body to get through this situation.

I think you shouldn't be stressed out, just try to do your best using the means described in this thread to help your body to get through this situation.
Exactly and remember that with the right knowledge and attitude you will be able to deal with this, @Cleopatre VII ! Several of our members have already been vaccinated. Perhaps it is useful to read their posts and see how they dealt with it. It's not the end of the world, after all and I think it's important to leave stress out of the equation and see the spiritual side of this battle that goes through us.

You could also reread the latest Cs sessions. I sometimes do that as it grounds me. :flowers:

Just wanted to mention my feminine troubles after the J&J which was limited to a very heavy period for one cycle. Since then my cycles have been regular but I noticed that I was probably not ovulating for one or two. Went to my acupuncturist who got the chi flowing and the eggs waking up again. Definitely highly recommend a series of acupuncture after the vaccine. Feel really good now.

Just to summarize the above. He says that to prevent problems with the graphene and other metals in vaccines, Moso bamboo activated charcoal is very useful.
Yes, he's selling his product which is activated carbon, and that's the point here, I wanted to add the terms "activated carbon" in this thread in case it comes back from other sources in the future ... or not.
If not, this will probably mean that it's not useful, and that this guy/site is ... let's say "BS stuff", and if yes, maybe then keep an eye on it.
The lone experience I have with activated carbon is from the past, not what we name "a good souvenir", a suicidal girlfriend who get used to ingest a full box of medics, then of course felt bad, then direction hospital where the default protocol given to her was to ingest activated carbon to reduce the effects of the medics - thus by posting this i figured out that maybe this could also work with (or against) what is present, or a part of it, in the vaccines, but as said, this would require other sources and more researches from just one reseller of such substance.

Yes, he's selling his product which is activated carbon, and that's the point here, I wanted to add the terms "activated carbon" in this thread in case it comes back from other sources in the future ... or not.
If not, this will probably mean that it's not useful, and that this guy/site is ... let's say "BS stuff", and if yes, maybe then keep an eye on it.
The lone experience I have with activated carbon is from the past, not what we name "a good souvenir", a suicidal girlfriend who get used to ingest a full box of medics, then of course felt bad, then direction hospital where the default protocol given to her was to ingest activated carbon to reduce the effects of the medics - thus by posting this i figured out that maybe this could also work with (or against) what is present, or a part of it, in the vaccines, but as said, this would require other sources and more researches from just one reseller of such substance.

It should be noted however that charcoal only acts in the stomach and intestines. It does not enter the bloodstream.

It should be noted however that charcoal only acts in the stomach and intestines. It does not enter the bloodstream.
I assumed it, at least from what I know/understood it's used to "clean the pipes", but as i do not have more knowledge on this (if it can do more than just that) I estimated usefull to bring the subject and let this question answered by knowledgable people. I asked about to my uncle who is a retired chimist & biologist, but he did not answer (or not yet) :(

Activated charcoal can help when used in combination with coffee enema. Usually I take activated charcoal and/or bentonite 30 minutes before doing coffee enema so that after coffee enema triggers release of the toxins from the liver (and liver has the highest concentration of spike proteins and probably of other toxins after vaccination) these toxins will be bound by the activated charcoal/bentonite taken beforehand. Whether it helps with PEG nano-particles from vaccines is a question. Some people recommend taking Nano-Carbon Activated Charcoal (Carbon C60) to neutralize mRNA vaccination though I don't know how valid this info is:

(Nano-Carbon Activated Charcoal)

Carbon 60 (C60) is a naturally occurring molecule comprised of 60 carbon atoms forming something that looks like a hollow soccer ball. The scientific name for C60 is “Buckminsterfullerene” and it is the only molecule of a single element to form a spherical cage, and it may be the most powerful antioxidant yet known, performing the antioxidant action of Superoxide Dismutase, Glutathione, Catalase, and COQ10.

Over the past 13 years, the “Supercharged” C60 fullerene molecule has been examined, tested and characterized by no less than 15 universities and 5 federally certified research laboratories, resulting in more than “600 evaluations.”

There has also been considerable positive research conducted regarding Supercharged C60 potential uses in electromagnetic field (EMF) absorption. The Supercharged C60 molecule is a nanocarbon material that exhibits incredibly potent antioxidant properties that may augment the body’s ability to manage oxidative stress in both healthy and diseased states.

Studies indicate that carbon nanocarriers can deliver small interfering RNA (siRNA) and enable a myriad of plant biotechnology mRNA applications,12 internalize into cells and subsequent gene silencing efficiency,13 and are critical for efficient gene knockdown.14

Last edited:
In this case I thought to do the wet cupping directly after the shot and then would immediately inject myself with 7,5g Vit.C via short infusion.
I will repeat the Vit C injection later in the day.
Plus taking the other health supplements from our protocol plus the fasting before etc..
I would also try to make the appointments on days with a waning moon.
Here are my thoughts.

1) Build up should muscle mass. More muscle can potentially slow down the injection from going to the bloodstream.
I base this idea what I read last night in the following link while researching blood clotting resulting from the clot-shot.
6. For the LNPs to escape and get distributed to the rest of the body, there is a long, long tortuous journey ahead, fraught with obstacles.
(i) If you look at the microscopic anatomy of the muscles, it is a mass of closely packed myocytes. The LNPs have to escape endocytosis by these masses of cells to reach the lymphatic system

(ii) The lymphatic system is lined by cells which potentially can endocytose the LNPs
(iii) From the muscles, the lymphatic system will drain into the lymph nodes. Again, if you look at the microscopic anatomy of the lymph nodes, the lymph carrying the LNPs has to percolate through masses of cells which potentially can gobble up the LNPs.
How to do this ? -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFLqFjY3Q5Y

2) Right arm or Left arm ? Again, based on the above link I read this,
(iv) If the LNPs manage to escape intact, they will then be carried to the venous system - the superior vena cava, then through the right side of the heart into the pulmonary artery, then through the capillary networks in the lungs, subsequently into the pulmonary vein into the left side of the heart. Along the way, especially in the capillary beds of the lungs where the blood flow is slow, the LNPs face multiple hurdles as the whole route is lined by living cells.
I know zero about intricacies of the anatomy and movement of blood so I have no clue if there is a difference which side is chosen.
Maybe, maybe not.

3) I would start fasting 2-3 days before shot to prime the body to be most alert of intrusions. Supposedly after 2-3 days body should be cleared
1639585925062.png

4) Increase body pH through intravenous injection of Vitamin C. I would do this a couple of days before injection to form a hostile environment for the clot-shot. I would pay a nurse to do this for me, though I see on YT a lot of DIY vids.

Even better info about Vitamin C is in the following presentation. Reinforces why Nobel Winner Linus Pauling was right.
You will learn about Sepsis and what may be the best way to treat but above all the presentation show you how important Vitamin C is for your body. If you have little time then look at , 3 to 15 min, 19 to 25 min, and at 25:15 min to learn the difference between intravenous and oral uptake. Also some very interesting results from studies at 32 min. In the video you will learn about Vit. C and how it helps with micro vascular thrombosis (clots).
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXs5Xzr6qCI

Good Luck

Activated charcoal can help when used in combination with coffee enema. Usually I take activated charcoal and/or bentonite 30 minutes before doing coffee enema so that after coffee enema triggers release of the toxins from the liver (and liver has the highest concentration of spike proteins and probably of other toxins after vaccination) these toxins will be bound by the activated charcoal/bentonite taken beforehand. Whether it helps with PEG nano-particles from vaccines is a question. Some people recommend taking Nano-Carbon Activated Charcoal (Carbon C60) to neutralize mRNA vaccination though I don't know how valid this info is:
I'm thinking it can't hurt to do it. Anything one can do for the liver is super.

As the study the Japanese got from Pfizer shows, the Pfizer cocktail gets into the blood stream, aspiration or not. Micro blood vessels are all over the shoulder area. Once there, it is going to go to all organs and even bone marrow.
Page 5 here

Now this completely pure speculation on my part so take it with a tiny grain of salt.
This Is Not Medical Advice. This is brain storming.

- Since the "shot" of mRNA needs to be stored at -70 C, that gives me a hint that higher temps has a damaging effect on what is in it. So heating up the area around the injection site to as high a level as is safe to the body may perhaps destroy its desired composition. One way to do this would be to put the cuppings on and then go into a sauna. Russian sauna would be the best as the body will tolerate much higher temperatures if the air is dry. Localizing the heating here I think is the desired way to go as heating the body means faster blood flow !!!! Not good to fight the shot injection.

- Around the injection site inject vitamin C to make the local environment as acidic as possible. Acid has wonderful effect on things, it destroys.
It was interesting to see you post this, since the past couple of days I've been reading research papers on the mRNA vaccines with the aim of finding out how you could potentially damage the protecting lipid nanoparticle (LNP) layer and PEG surrounding the 'payload' (mRNA). I'm not sure how beneficial it would be to destroy/dissolve the LNP layer after being injected but from what I've read 'naked' (unprotected) mRNA in the body will be destroyed by the immune system quite quickly. In the case of being vaccinated I would feel better if I'd know that those 'payloads' will not be able to penetrate my cells.

A couple of pages back I was mulling over the idea of destroying the lipid layer with some kind of frequency or 'zapping'. After some research I found out that something like this could maybe be possible with applying some kind of electrical field (since the polarity of the 'package' seems to be of importance for its ability to attach to the cells), but the whole approach seems to complex and unfeasible. Another idea I came up with was to use ultrasound in some way, since in the manufacturing/formation of these NLP structures they actually use sonification with ultrasound (close to how we do our home made liposomal vitamin C). However, so far I haven't found any scientific studies looking at how exactly to use sonification/ultrasound to destroy the lipids, but ultrasound is mentioned as a way to activate the release of the 'payload' inside the cell (see study below).

In any case, by reading a number of studies I learned a couple of things that may, or may not be useful. If one would want to do this destroying of the LNP, I think key to do this lies in the way the manufacturers have intended the payload to be released once the 'package' is inside the cell. From this paper we learn that the triggers that will release the payload inside the cell can be external or internal.

External triggers:
- Ultrasound (!)
- Heat
- Light

Internal triggers:
- pH
- Enzyme
- Redox (oxidation)
- Hypoxia (oxygen deficiency)

From what I gathered so far another key thing is that the trigger that will work best to 'release the payload' depends on how the LNP is constructed and what additional stabilizers (e.g. cholesterol) are used. From the papers on Covid mRNA-vaccines it appears that the chosen trigger for 'payload release' in both Moderna and Pfizer is the pH level: as the package enters inside of the cell the environment is mor acidic and the drop in pH level will dissolve the protecting LNP layer, and thus releasing the payload (mRNA code). The triggering pH level according to a couple of studies is ca 4.5 (the pH level drops from ca 7 [neutral]).

As Hi_henry above speculates, would it be possible to locally lower the pH level this low at the injection site? Would a really 'acidic' deltoid muscle dissolve the LNP:s? Is this a completely crazy idea, what do you think?

The other remotely potential and feasible candidates for premature triggering appear to be ultrasound and heat. Right now I'm searching and reading papers dealing with the heat aspect. So far, I haven't found anything conclusive (and most papers dealing with this topic are pretty hard to decipher!) but, for instance, this paper has some figures of how temperatures effect various lipid structures. A cursory glance tells, maybe (!) that if heat would have any effect on the LNP at the injection site it should be at least 40°C, for greater effect close to 80°C.

I don't know if my 'layman's research' on this subject will lead to anything useful but maybe members with proper expertise can follow the leads, if there are any that appear good. I'll past below links to some of the more interesting papers I've read so far, if someone wants to have a look.

An assessment of pH-sensitive cationic lipid nanoparticles for drug delivery

Future considerations for the mRNA-lipid nanoparticle vaccine platform

Ionization and structural properties of mRNA lipid nanoparticles influence expression in intramuscular and intravascular administration - Communications Biology

https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/drug-delivery/Without-lipid-shells-mRNA-vaccines/99/i8

Design and delivery of messenger RNA-based vaccines

https://dundasvalley.files.wordpress.com/2021/08/pfizer-pharmacokinetics-and-toxicity.pdf

Nanomaterial Delivery Systems for mRNA Vaccines

Ionization and structural properties of mRNA lipid nanoparticles influence expression in intramuscular and intravascular administration

These three articles were also enlightening:

Ronavax Roulette: Issues with Lipid Nanoparticles (Part One) - Activist Post

It was interesting to see you post this, since the past couple of days I've been reading research papers on the mRNA vaccines with the aim of finding out how you could potentially damage the protecting lipid nanoparticle (LNP) layer and PEG surrounding the 'payload' (mRNA). I'm not sure how beneficial it would be to destroy/dissolve the LNP layer after being injected but from what I've read 'naked' (unprotected) mRNA in the body will be destroyed by the immune system quite quickly. In the case of being vaccinated I would feel better if I'd know that those 'payloads' will not be able to penetrate my cells.

A couple of pages back I was mulling over the idea of destroying the lipid layer with some kind of frequency or 'zapping'. After some research I found out that something like this could maybe be possible with applying some kind of electrical field (since the polarity of the 'package' seems to be of importance for its ability to attach to the cells), but the whole approach seems to complex and unfeasible. Another idea I came up with was to use ultrasound in some way, since in the manufacturing/formation of these NLP structures they actually use sonification with ultrasound (close to how we do our home made liposomal vitamin C). However, so far I haven't found any scientific studies looking at how exactly to use sonification/ultrasound to destroy the lipids, but ultrasound is mentioned as a way to activate the release of the 'payload' inside the cell (see study below).
I like your way of thinking as I think in a similar way. Look at basic properties of something and see how I can effect them. We have light, heat, electromagnetic energy, magnetism , mass, density, .... If any of those can interact with something then they may be a vehicle to effect the something in our desired way.

The extremely low temps needed to store the stuff is a big clue that the "mixture" does not tolerate heat very well. I reason, keep it as long under influence of heat and you degrade it. Degrade ----> Can't do its job.

How about neodymium magnets ?
Nanoparticles loaded with cytotoxic chemotherapeutic agents can be oriented toward tumors. In tumor areas, capillary permeability increases and particles that cannot intercellularly travel elsewhere can pass into the tumor. This passage of nanoparticles can be reinforced through orientation by magnets [38].
How about orienting them such that they can't go where "they" want ? Out of the shoulder muscle !!!

I have read in many places that our body can tolerate lower pH, acidic. Doing it locally in the shoulder should be no big deal as the idea is to do it for 2-3 days max.

It's worth the time to look at this presentation which discusses use of Vitamin C with Sepsis.
You will learn about Sepsis and what may be the best way to treat but above all the presentation show you how important Vitamin C is for your body. If you have little time then look at , 3 to 15 min, 19 to 25 min, and at 25:15 min to learn the difference between intravenous and oral uptake. Also some very interesting results from studies at 32 min. In the video you will learn about Vit. C and how it helps with micro vascular thrombosis (clots).

I've been doing some more digging and reading and learned a bit more on the things I mentioned in my previous posts. Firstly, it appears that if you'd want to 'trigger' the LNP layer, and thusly open it up, with reducing the pH level it could take several hours – the process where the LNP dissolves by the acidic environment once it's inside the cell doesn't happen instantly. As it also appears that the 'packages' might travel all around the body in a relatively short time (the 15min waiting time after getting the shot isn't helpful for the aim I have in mind!), we need something that acts faster.

Keeping the above in mind it appears to me, so far, that 'nuking' the injection site with heat would be the best option. From many studies (and articles) regarding biogradability and storage of these vaccines it also appears that TEMPERATURE is a big concern . So that could be a clue.
If we look at the lipid components of both Pfizer and Moderna we see some similarities:

Lipids/Pfizer:
1. (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis (ALC-0315) [on site erroneously 3015]
2. (2- hexyldecanoate),2-[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide (ALC-0159)
3. 1,2-distearoyl-snglycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
4. Cholesterol

Source: What are the ingredients in the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine?
Lipids/Moderna:
1. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol (DMG)
2. 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine (DPSC)
3. SM-102 (Proprietary to Moderna)
4. Cholesterol

Source: What are the ingredients in the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine?
The PEG (polyethylene glycol) that is in both is, from what I have read, pretty much indestructible – so that one is out!
I couldn't find any information about the transition temperatures (the temperature when the lipid structure breaks/liquiefies) synthetic lipid components ALC-0315, ALC-0159, and SM-102 (the safety data sheets just say "no data availble") – so those are also out!

Which leaves cholesterol and DPSC. Looking up DPSC I did, indeed, find a transition temperature:

Distearoylphosphatidylcholine (DSPC) is a phosphatidylcholine, a kind of phospholipid. It is a natural constituent of cell membranes, eg. soybean phosphatidylcholines are mostly different 18-carbon phosphatidylcholines (including minority of saturated DSPC), and their hydrogenation results in 85% DSPC.[1] It can be used to prepare lipid nanoparticles which are used in mRNA vaccines,[2][3] In particular, it forms part of the drug delivery system for the Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines.

Other names:
1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, DSPC, 18:0 PC

Preferred IUPAC name:
(2R)-2,3-Bis(octadecanoyloxy)propyl 2-(trimethylazaniumyl)ethyl phosphate

Source: Distearoylphosphatidylcholine - Wikipedia
---
Phase Transition Temperatures for Phosphatidylcholine 18:0 PC (DSPC) Tm (main phase transition temperature): 55°C

Source: Phase Transition Temperatures for Glycerophospholipids | Avanti Polar Lipids
From this study we learn:
These transition temperatures of the three liposomes of interest are DMPC = 23°C, DPPC = 41.5°C, and DSPC = 54.5°C (Pownall et al. 1978; Semple, Chonn, and Cullis 1996). Ono and colleagues (2002) have found that all lipid compositions in their study exhibited a strong increase in calcein release just prior to their transition temperature. This would allow us to conclude there will be a wide variety of stability with liposomes composed of the three phospholipids we employed, which will allow us to obtain a wide variation in release profiles. This in turn be beneficial since it will enable us to develop liposomes with very different release kinetics that may be ideally suitable to specific drugs.

Of all the liposomes tested, the greatest encapsulation efficiency was found for the DSPC liposomes (2.95%) that also had the greatest drug retention over 48 hr at both 4°C (87.1 ± 6.8%) and 37°C (85.2 ± 10.1%)
So, it appears that both Pfizer and Moderna incorporated DSPC because compared to the other two mentioned above, its transition temperature is way higher than the body temperature in humans (in the other two this isn't the case).

In summary, one could hypothesize that by raising the temperature in the deltoid muscle (the injection site) over 55°C could liquify the LNP layers in the 'packages'. As I said above, the 15min waiting time after the vaccination creates a problem regarding this – optimally you'd need to apply heat immediately after the jab.

After quick search on various 'heating pads' I found for instance this infra-red heat gadget (which works with a battery):

shoulder-heating-pad.png

If you are in Germany, I would also look into Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood in combination with Ozone Therapy. Apart from other health benefits it's an excellent way to prevent blood clotting. Some GPs (Hausärzte) still offer this therapy in Germany, it costs around 90 euros.

So my antibody test came back as basically 'insufficient'.
After another sleepless night (second in a row) I've decided to cancel any other idea 'to get around it' from my mind now and will prepare for the shot.
To still desperately cling to other options feels like free floating in the sea of possibilities always on the verge of drowning.
Using tricks doesn't fit my soul profile and prevents my inner peace... or the preparation for peace.
I see again my lack of faith. With more faith I wouldn't struggle so hard now, imo.
Honestly I'm feeling horrible and hollow today but at least I've made the decision to not taking it any further. I hope this will help me to sleep again.

What Altair wrote above is good advice for after the shot. I will check if there are possibilities around here. Thank you @Altair.

My friends (all nurses) and I discussed some other small measures we can apply:
Injecting blood thinners starting 3 days before the jab or taking aspirin orally (important for me since I've already suffered from a thrombosis before)
Injecting 7,5g of Vit C via short infusion BEFORE and after the jab.
In case of planned wet cupping: Using an ice pack/frigistor on the arm before AND after injection until wet cupping is applied as quick as possible.

What was wonderful though was that 3 friends offered their help to me yesterday. Emotional support and support in applying all the planned measures. I was deeply touched by this and in my unstable state right now I cried like a baby out of gratitude for all the support, love and caring.

Back
Top Bottom