Tulsi is warning against Merck's new pill for covid in this video. She is saying it could cause another pandemic. I don't know how this medication works so I can't confirm if this is true but she sure seems adamant about it.

It is suspected to be cancerous as well acting mutagenic (how convenient isn’t that ?) Didn’t SOTT.net write an article about Molnupiravir ? (I don’t have the link at hand now that i am on my way to work).

Does the assumption borrow fuel to the earlier suggestion, that the PTB could possibly release (lab)variants into the wild, you know… now and then, for strategic purposes ?

Such as pulling off another global united push, where “Governments” and “authorities” in ghostly aligned ways act again pushing the button, and then use the same words and tactics. Scaring people, while under deepening falsehood, start the final chain reaction to reinforce mandatory vaccinations.

The thirsty brainwashed peoplezezz (Gollums) in the arena break out in wild applause; a final solution has been found - Let’s release the lions !

The Moronic Omicron does fit the bill perfectly, doesn’t it ?
I can't help to wonder about one thing ...
Based on your comment and the comment from twitter, this one "This has never before been seen in nature, only in lab leaked pandemics" ... i'm may go to far, but could they have engineered this one in order that all the anti-vax try to caught it (i mean be infected by this variant to trigger natural immunity), but this variant would have an hidden & bad "function" ?
Because since a couple of days i often read many people wanting to make an "Omicron party", in order to "get it". I nearly saw my brothers this w-e, one of the 2 is positiv, but i do not know which variant it is ... we finally did not met.

Personnally, i think that here i'm going too far and i do not believe it, but wanted anyway to post this asumption here.

Well Dr David Martin claims that it was engeneered / tampered with. Also that the code for the spike protein has been uploaded to the international database (I can’t remember the name) as early as nov 2019 when the virus did not even exist officially.

After all - it has always been a big interest into the spike proteins since 20+ years, where huge amounts of money have flown into.l for Gain of Function research. Now we know why… as all the different C19 injections have one thong in common - the creation of spike proteins in the body - but behind the wall where it never should be found in the body (due to its ill effects).

The real Pandemic are the injections. Not the virus.

Quite interesting twitter thread!!

Note:
In order to avoid any confusion with the links, I only put the translated texts and links.

I have not understood much of the links or what she mention, it goes beyond what I know. But, I find very interesting what she is showing about mutations. Now, it does not surprise me how fast the media/authorities were to say the amount of mutations and that they are still evaluating what to do.

There is an interesting comment:
"Reading you is scary. Even if it's very interesting. It's scary."
@MartinaSisters In reply to.
"Don't be afraid, these are studied topics. It is just about that. They say it is a new variant and the mutations it carries have been studied experimentally in labs for many years. I don't think the virus has gone to the university."

Let's take a look at some Omicron mutations, one by one!!! and maybe we will find some interesting tidbits. Will they be unpublished mutations or will they have been studied years before?

Just turn to Science and the answers will come quickly.

Omicron...knows them ALL

---
G496S MUTATION - 2013
To study neonatal Krabbe disease in Japan, an inherited disorder affecting the central and peripheral nervous system, 12 mutations and polymorphisms were introduced by PCR-based mutagenesis, including G496S.
Late-onset Krabbe disease is predominant in Japan and its mutant precursor protein undergoes more effective processing than the infantile-onset form
---
Q498R MUTATION - 2018
This mutation of uncertain outcome was considered in 2018 to be nonessential, probably benign, changes its codons from CAG to CGG.

But watch out! it affects the Vmn2r124 gene, which is expressed in the olfactory system
---
Y505H - 2016

Mutational study, phylogeny and evolution of a Chinese medicinal plant, Salvia miltiorrhiza, was performed in 2016. It possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anticancer bioactivity. Mutation associated with greater control of enzymatic activity.
---
G446S - 2016.
A series of mutations were designed to improve the growth rate of E. coli bacteria.

It was also observed in patients with mucopolysaccharodisis. This is detrimental and disease-causing mutation.

---
N440K-,2012
A gain-of-function mutation!! Produces neurological changes, paralysis, a syndrome combining symptoms of paramyotonia congenita, hyperkalemic periodic paralysis, and potassium-aggravated myotonia.
---
S375F- 2013
Studies on the functional impact of certain pathogenic mutations at the protein level were performed in 2013. These are predictive models to detect diseases. Among the mutations detected is S375F
---
S373P - 2017.
DNA double-strand breaks are cytotoxic lesions that must be precisely repaired to stabilize genome. PAR plays a role in this. Mutants such as S373P have been found to be defective in long-acting gene conversion.
---
In addition, it has also been studied that this S373P mutation confers a temperature-sensitive growth defect in experimental procedures with yeast strains and plasmids.
---
S371L - 2006
This mutant was studied in rodents to test cell recovery in DNA strand break repair. It did not achieve complete recovery. It is a PCR-generated mutation.
---
G339D - 2001
A mutation present in Nasu-Hakola disease (progressive dementia presenting with bone cysts and, randomly, epilepsy) and in a functional analysis of heparan sulfate polymerase activity.
---
In addition, residues G339 and R340 are part of an RGRR motif (classical recognition site for furin cleavage) and were the best performing mutants.
---
Deleccion 143-145 - 2014
Deletion of this group was studied in mutant mice to analyze urinary tract function in obstructive nephropathy, the main cause of renal failure in children.
Its deletion causes hydronephrosis.
---
A67V - 1997
Tests were performed on Rattus norvegicusDouble exclamation markto determine the connection between AA sequence and thermodynamic properties.
Concluded that some properties are indistinguishable between wild-type and mutant strains.
---
T95I - July 2019!!
Experimental evaluation was performed with bacteria infecting animals.
EXPERIMENTALLY evaluated the evolution of a non-pathogenic strain of E. coli in silkworm infection model and obtained pathogenic mutant strains!!
---
THE RARE D614 MUTATION
Apart from my study on the mutation change in Gisaid for Pif, what I don't understand is why D614S is mentioned as ancestral, if the 1st mutation was D614G.
I find it curious because S614 is an amino acid of PIF.
---
H655Y - 2007

This mutation has been studied experimentally in house cats Thoughtful face

BUT WARNING!!!it was studied EXPERIMENTALLY in ocular degenerative processes in 2007!!!!
Book review:
"Retinal Degenerative Diseases and Experimental Therapy".
---
There are still more mutations to be studied that I am sure will have some EXPERIMENTAL study from years ago. But I stop here.

It has become clear to me that THIS new variant is not new at all.
That a virus follows the previous studies of some scientists is surprising or false?
--
CONCLUSIONS:
The abundant mutations in Omicron have been EXPERIMENTALLY studied by plasmid, recombinant and mutant construction since 1997!!

Either this virus wandered through labs before arriving in South AfricaFace with eyes rolling....

or someone studied ALL those papers for it

Warning, sensitive images:
Live autopsy of Dr. CHINDA BRANDOLINO (ARG) to a 20 year old boy who was vaccinated. Do not enter if you are impressionable, what VAXX C19 does is DEVASTATING, watch.

Just when you think it can't get any worse...:mad:

This is the CBC article that is referenced here:

This quote from the article is not exactly thinly-veiled. More of a direct threat really:
Enforcement of gathering limits will likely be "random," said Shephard.

Public Safety officers will focus mostly on those who have been directed to isolate, she said.

"On the whole, I think people will be compliant. They understand what's at stake and nobody wants to go to more stricter phases."

I wonder if the province of New Brunswick is being used as a testing ground for the rest of Canada at the moment? If they quietly accept vaccine passports in as many aspects of daily life there, it may be quietly accepted everywhere else in the country.

So, this is what the death of a country looks like...

Slovenian main MSM, 24Ur =24Hours, report about Cubas own vaccines. Translated with Google translator.

Despite decades of economic and political sanctions, Cuba is on the verge of success in the fight against covid-19. Soberana showed an efficacy of 92.4% in clinical trials. On the island, where two vaccines have already been developed, 90 percent of the population has received at least one dose, and the number of infections has dropped dramatically in the past two months. Vaccination gained momentum only after individuals and organizations managed to circumvent the US blockade and donate more than eight million injection needles to Cuba. All global companies that produce them are not allowed to do business with Cuba due to US sanctions.

At the outbreak of the covid-19 epidemic, Cuba was practically the first country to come to the aid of others with its medical teams. Europe too. Recall, a group of 50 Cuban doctors arrived in Bergamo in the spring, at a time when cooperation between European countries was severely curtailed, and Italy did not hide its dissatisfaction with Brussels. Other medical teams have gone to other Caribbean countries, South America, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Cuba still follows the “doctors, not bombs” policy and, as they like to say, puts the achievements of medicine at the forefront, unlike its northern neighbor. In 1985, Cuba was the first to develop a vaccine against meningitis B. National scientists also invented new drugs for hepatitis B, diabetes, and developed an effective treatment program for cancer, including the lung cancer vaccine Cimavax. Cuba is also the first country to eradicate mother-to-child transmission of HIV. Cuba decided early on that it would not wait to develop its own vaccine. One of the reasons was the US embargo, with which Washington has been working since the 1960s to worsen the economic and living conditions on the island and thus encourage the population to change the regime. “For the protection of our population, it is thus most important that we be independent,” said Vicente Vérez Bencomo, director general of the Finlay Vaccine Institute in Havana. According to the renowned scientific journal Nature, a report published on November 6 reveals that Soberana 02 is more than 90% effective against symptomatic covid-19 infection, as well as highly effective against the delta strain, which has caused more hospitalizations and deaths compared to previous versions of SARS-CoV-2.

According to data released on December 2, 89.9 percent of the population, including children over the age of two, received at least one dose of Soberana 02 or Abdala vaccines. According to the Cuban NIJZ, 81.8 percent of the population is fully vaccinated. The epidemic peaked in August, with nearly 10,000 infections reported daily, and the number of infections has dropped dramatically in the past two months, as has the number of deaths. 110 infections and one death were reported on Saturday. In total, 963,000 infections and 8,307 deaths were confirmed in Cuba, which is less than one percent and also less than, for example, in the United States and some other Western countries. The Cuban regulator approved vaccination with Abdala and Soberana 02 for adults in July and August, respectively, and health workers also started vaccinating children a few months later. The country has started exporting vaccines to Venezuela, Vietnam, Iran and Nicaragua. Cuba has asked the World Health Organization (WHO) for approval of its vaccines, an important step in ensuring their availability especially for developing countries that have not received promised quantities of vaccines from major global pharmacists such as Pfizer, Moderna and Janssen. In the development of Soberana 02, the Vérez Bencoma group relied on existing technology, i.e. conjugate vaccine. According to Nature, these are vaccines in which the gene transcript for the desired protein subunit is inserted into a selected vector. Conjugate vaccines are used against meningitis and typhus around the world, and children have been vaccinated with such vaccines in Cuba for years. Scientists at the Finlay Institute in Havana have adapted the conjugate vaccine technology to fight the new coronavirus. Three doses were used, as clinical studies showed that protection against infection increased from 71 percent after two doses to 92.4 percent after the third.

Vérez Bencomo said the institute can produce 10 million doses of Soberana 02 per month. Cuban scientists have also teamed up with the Pasteur Institute in Tehran, where 24,000 people are involved in testing the vaccine. The results are expected to be released soon, according to Havana. Meanwhile, the Abdala vaccine, based on the technology used for the hepatitis B vaccine, has received eight million Cubans. As CIGB researcher Merardo Pujol Ferrer told Nature, this is a large sample. New data on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine are expected to be published later this month. There are currently no data on the more serious side effects of Cuban vaccines. Craig Laferrière: Cuban vaccines could have fewer side effects Vaccines based on proteins such as Soberana 02 and Abdala could have some advantages over other types of vaccines, says Craig Laferrière, head of vaccine development at Novateur Ventures in Toronto, Canada, who studies the safety and effectiveness of covid-19 vaccines. Unlike RNA (mRNA) vaccines produced by New York-based Pfizer and Cambridge-based Massachusetts-based Moderna, protein vaccines do not need to be stored at extremely low temperatures, making them easier to deliver to remote areas. Cuban vaccines could also have fewer side effects than, for example, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson, especially in the area of blood clots. Laferrière expects the side effects of Soberan 02 to be minimal because less than one percent of participants in the third phase of the trial developed a fever. Veréz Bencomo, however, says further data will be released soon. Laferrière adds that the Cuban approach to vaccine production also has shortcomings. "Protein-based vaccines are made using different types of cells to synthesize large amounts of protein. The manufacturing process takes longer, and some research suggests that vaccines that use tetanus toxin protein are less effective in people who have already received vaccine - for example a vaccine against childhood meningitis. " Vérez Bencomo claims to have confidence in the safety of the vaccine, mainly because the technology has been used for decades, without major problems. That is why they did not delay in vaccinating children. So far, two million have been vaccinated, but according to him, the data show that the vaccine is safe and effective.

“I think it’s going to be a useful addition to the fight against covid-19,” says John Grabenstein, president of the Vaccine Dynamics vaccine consulting firm in Easton, Maryland. "Everyone uses a different tool from the tool shop and almost all the tools work." As he told Nature, Soberan 02's data look solid, but only time will tell how long the protection afforded by the vaccine will last. Cuba, meanwhile, is continuing its strategy to develop a covid-19 vaccine. Finlay's Soberana 01, which links spike protein to sugar from a bacterium that causes meningitis, and CIGB's Mambisa vaccine, which is injected through the nose, are still in clinical trials. Cuba quickly developed the vaccine, but the start of vaccination was delayed by US sanctions Although Cuba was among the first to develop a vaccine against covid-19, vaccination on the island did not really begin until July. Reason? American embargo. It was only then that Cuba managed to secure enough injection needles. The U.S. blockade of the island has caused a shortage of basic materials and goods for decades, yet Cuban laboratories and manufacturing plants have developed five types of covid vaccines. Cuba, for example, cannot buy the fans needed for the critically ill. Two Swiss manufacturers have stopped selling fans to Cuba after the intervention of one of the American companies. But Cuban technicians have designed their own model of the fan they are now producing on the island. Cuba has been facing US economic sanctions since the 1960s. And it also successfully defies them in some areas. PHOTO: AP Measures against Cuba include laws, administrative ordinances, ordinances and other measures by which Washington puts pressure on traders doing business with the island. The Cuban Democracy Act, passed in 1992, further strengthened the island's economic blockade. This law practically allowed the US Treasury Department to prevent the issuance of licenses to companies trading with Cuba. Since then, the Office of the Ministry of Finance for the Control of Foreign Assets (OFAC) has also played a role in regulating the operations of foreign companies with the communist island. Thus, non-US corporations - which have branches in the United States, cooperate with American companies or do business in dollars and would like to trade with Cuba - may be subject to retaliatory measures by Washington in accordance with the law. With this, the route of injection needles to Cuba was practically closed, as most of the world's stocks are made by three American companies and five other companies, which are connected to the USA and are therefore not allowed to export to the island. The situation encouraged Cuban allies in Latin and Central America, as well as Cuban emigrants, to supply the island with nearly nine million needles.

Despite all obstacles, Havana predicts that the island will achieve full immunization against covid-19 by December 31 this year.

Fau Chi.jpg

'Omicron does not look more severe than other strains of COVID-19, but you should take the booster shot anyway.'

5 Dec, 2021

It was just a question of time and now, after PM Justin Trudeau enthusiastic speech, it statrted in Canada. Children, whos parents are against vaccination, are becoming offers, to be driven to vax centers secretly, behind the bakcs of their "insane in the membrain" parents

Taiwan - things are not looking too good here either, regarding mandates. Today 32 days without a local infection and still have mask mandate, and we are still at level 2 quarantine, although a bit relaxed. Every place here, including local markets, have a list where you must fill in your name, telephone number and time, or you can take a picture of the QR code with your mobile and send it by sms. Nice way of tracking your moves!

From the Taipei Times
COVID-19: Vaccines mandatory in some sectors
TIGHTENED RULES: Employees in the affected sectors must be fully vaccinated by Jan. 1 or provide an exemption certificate, and they must undergo COVID-19 testing

From the Taiwan News
Taiwan reports four imported COVID cases
No local cases or deaths reported Sunday
Taiwan reports four imported COVID cases | Taiwan News | 2021-12-05 14:11:00

What Did Henry Kissinger Really Say About Mandatory Forcible Vaccination?

Yes, it is not going to be easy to verify this. It would be interesting to find out when this meme started.

However how Kissinger views ordinary people is without a question criminal, if we except societal norms expect of each of us.

The following quote attributed to Kissinger has been making the rounds for the longest of time, even appearing in books. If it was not true then the obvious question is, why didn't Kissinger sue ?
Since he did not, I conclude that the probability of this quote being True is very high.

However, in Robert Pelton's new book "Unwanted Dead or Alive", Kissinger is quoted as making the statement; "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."
Here is a nice review of the book giving us a quick glance at things Kissinger was involved in.

Then there is this,

So would he say something like what is shown in the photo posted by michaelrc ?
I vote YES .

The situation with COVID-19 outbreaks in vaccinated persons is starting to get hilarious. One of my wife's friends got the disease after a booster shot and was asking the Facebook crowd, how can she help herself because she was seriously going through it. The replies were absurd. One of the persons had COVID-19 two times (!!!), regardless of her commitment to the vaccination schedule (!!!). My mother-in-law also got COVID-19 after her third shot. She had three days of serious illness, but she's glad that she went for a jab because this "saved her from death". But the funniest story is about a young vaccinated female instructor that got sick with COVID-19. She was leading the dance class for elderly women. None of her 70+ students were vaccinated. Of course none of them, besides her, got sick... Sheer tragicomedy :umm:

This excellent article just in from New Zealand where Guy Hatcher discusses the damage done by Pfizer withholding critical safety data and how governments have just accepted the Pfizer data without any peer review.
From the article,

Medsafe did not advise GPs and Hospital staff to be on high alert for adverse events and report them rapidly and in detail.

The Government ignored the unprecedented numbers of adverse events being reported to Medsafe and circulating in the community and on social media.

An experimental therapy is distributed to millions of people and they don't do this ?
There is only one way to characterize this, criminal behavior.

Giving the benefit of the doubt to the authorities is down right stupid.

Slovenian main MSM, 24Ur =24Hours, report about Cubas own vaccines. Translated with Google translator.

Despite decades of economic and political sanctions, Cuba is on the verge of success in the fight against covid-19. Soberana showed an efficacy of 92.4% in clinical trials. On the island, where two vaccines have already been developed, 90 percent of the population has received at least one dose, and the number of infections has dropped dramatically in the past two months. Vaccination gained momentum only after individuals and organizations managed to circumvent the US blockade and donate more than eight million injection needles to Cuba. All global companies that produce them are not allowed to do business with Cuba due to US sanctions.
Cuban medical establishment is know for being at a very high level. Over the years I have read only praises for how well they provide medical care, despite the decades long sanctions by the US. The sanctions are also a product of Kissinger's "good work" for the nation.

Well Dr David Martin claims that it was engeneered / tampered with. Also that the code for the spike protein has been uploaded to the international database (I can’t remember the name) as early as nov 2019 when the virus did not even exist officially.
The analysis done by this person basicly shows that there is no way to explain the appearance of Omicron from a natural mutation process.
Good to read the discussion to better understand what he is presenting.

Putting a square peg into a round hole simply will not work. Omicron does not fit the evolutionary profile of SARS-CoV2 observed in Nature since 2020.

Back
Top Bottom