THE COVID APOCALYPSE​

The contours of the COVID apocalypse are beginning to be revealed for all the world to see.

In the Waterloo, Ontario area between January-June 2021 there were 86 stillbirths, when the usual number is 5-6. At the Women and Children’s Hospital in Vancouver, there were 13 stillbirths in a 24 hour period.

In Scotland, an investigation has been launched into the spike in deaths of newborns, when 21 died in one month.

A new German study shows that the higher the vaccination rate in a country, the higher the excess mortality, with the authors writing, “The correlation is + .31, is amazingly high and especially in an unexpected direction…Excess mortality can be observed in all 16 countries.”

In England, vaccinated adults under 60 have been dying at twice the rate of unvaccinated people for the past six months. This chart is based on weekly data from the British government:

vaccine-shart-death-1024x635-1.png

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people 10-59, per 100,000 people. The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

The upshot is vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people.

The information is public, it’s just not being reported in the Mainstream Media.

"They say the vaccine should be tested. And on whose children will we test (the vaccine)? Numerous vaccines have been made in Western countries and tested in poor areas of Asia and Africa, on poor children. Someone's children need to be tested on this, in order for my child to be safe when he receives (the vaccine). On whose children are we going to test? It is now being tested on European, American and other children, not just African and Asian children.”
It's interesting to see how Croatian politicians expose themselves these days, especially after the latest protest.

Our prime minister said that protestants are parasites (even though he and his party have enormous scandals and verdicts because corruption), weak and political profiteers.
(https://-slobodnadalmacija.hr/vijesti/hrvatska/plenkovic-o-prosvjedu-slabici-paraziti-i-politicki-profiteri-junaci-koji-se-boje-bijele-vatice-milanovic-je-jedini-predsjednik-u-eu-koji-otvoreno-ide-protiv-covid-potvrda-1145059)

Health minister yesterday had a press conference on which he said that if unvaccinated deny everything (vaccine, masks, covid passports) that they shouldn't come to doctors to helped them when they will need one.
https://-www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/video-beros-vikao-na-presici-oni-se-bore-protiv-svega-koriste-smrti-za-svoje-poene/2320439.aspx

Some people asking on social networks what latest protest change in Croatia or anywhere. I was thinking about it too. And I don't think that will actually change anything, I expect that situation will be much more worse. As the C's said, they will exaggerate. But it's important on higher level that people show resistance. If this is fight for the soul than soul is the one that provides resistance. And that is all what is important.

ABORIGINE CHILDREN ARE BEING HELD DOWN AND FORCE-VAXXED​

June Mills, Aboriginal elder in the Northern Territories says, “I’m putting out a cry for help to please help us, to come in here, stop these crimes against humanity.

“It’s war crimes against our people. They’re deliberately murdering our people by vaccinating our people without their will.

“They’re holding ’em down, I’ve heard the Army’s gone in and knocked them down, held them down and vaccinated them against their will.

“Please, everybody out there this is a cry for help! Come in, help us, please!”

And there's this video from Larrakia elder June Mills (famous person in Darwin) last night:
.. really upsetting vid, she's extremely upset.. like the guy in the quoted video, she's been unable to confirm anything.. says she's trying to get in contact with anyone from Binjari and other places where this is going on, but hasn't been able to reach anyone.
Wow !!!!!
Yesterday I looked around the Net to find out a bit more about Australia and the Aborigines in terms of treatment. I knew already a fair bit but someone said that the word out in the back country was that it was OK to hunt Aborigines as late as 1950's. Now that sounded a bit far fetched. Read this and see what you think.

The following is from Israel. I find it hard to see anything positive in this situation. ZERO.

Listen to this one, if you understand Croatian; if not, here is also a translation of the article and what the infamous "doctor" said.

Look at her face and how calmly and normally she talks about these things, like talk about the weather, and not about children being guinea pigs! Sick sick sick!

Prof. dr. sc. Alemka Markotić revealed: We plan to test vaccines on your children

"Pandemic under the magnifying glass" was the topic of the show "Featured", on November 23, 2021 on Laudato TV, which reportedly for the first time openly analyzes the cause and consequences of the coronavirus pandemic.

Listen to the following clip from the show in which Prof. dr. sc. Alemka Markotić, Ph.D. med. spec. of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, one of the three most important persons of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia explains on whom the following tests of the vaccine against COVID will be conducted:

"They say the vaccine should be tested. And on whose children will we test (the vaccine)? Numerous vaccines have been made in Western countries and tested in poor areas of Asia and Africa, on poor children. Someone's children need to be tested on this, in order for my child to be safe when he receives (the vaccine). On whose children are we going to test? It is now being tested on European, American and other children, not just African and Asian children. ”

Let's remember. Children aged 5 to 11 years have an extremely low risk of death from COVID-19. In a meta-analysis combining data from 5 studies, researchers from Stanford Cathrine Axfors and John Ioannidis found an average death rate from infection (IFR) of 0.0027% in children aged 0-19 years. In children aged 5 to 11 years, IFR is even lower.

On the other hand, efficacy and safety, ie the mortality rate as a consequence of side effects of the vaccine against COVIDA-19 should be tested on our children in postclinical studies.
I feel like now we are getting accused for testing vaccines on African and Asian children...

Does anyone know what's happening with vaccines in Africa?

I don't think stats are maintained as clearly and cleanly as they are elsewhere but from social media I'm getting that the vaccines are in wide circulation and were in fact being given to kids before official approval from Western medical agencies. Also from social media I've seen accounts of mixing of vaccines e.g. non-western and western vaccines. Recent reports also show that the boosters are taking place.

I'm not seeing anything that I wouldn't expect to see i.e. that they are using Africa as a testing ground as per usual.

It's hard to get reports or updates from Africa, not sure if anyone has any good sources? Anyways, from what I can see is that things are progressing as they are here in the West. Absence of the stats and reports doesn't necessarily mean nothing is happening - perhaps in Africa they can tolerate vaccine side effects better or perhaps no one is maintaining any stats to actually know something isn't right. In the west I think we're overloaded with stats and reports but I think the opposite would be true in a place like Africa. It's akin to a tree falling in a forest with their being no one to hear it fall.
I found this article. However, I can't remember where and I'm not sure if this will work if I post it....

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/viewer.html?pdfurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.medrxiv.org%2Fcontent%2F10.1101%2F2021.03.26.21254377v1.full.pdf&clen=51012&chunk=true

I eventually found some answers about this mass hypnosis and hysteria. This was unclear to me almost this whole time.
We are in this together, we suffer from this situation everyday, and to see that our beloved ones can change their opinion by night, it's the most painful thing we currently need to go trough in my opinion.
I truly recommend these two videos with prof. Mattias Desmet. He explains clearly and simply the symptoms of "Mass Formation" and "Mass Hypnosis" and gives us some advice on how to deal with totalitarianism that we all face now.
Stay safe!

Traditional Owners in the Northern Territory have denied claims the Australian army is physically forcing remote residents into taking the COVID-19 vaccine and removing children from communities.

A number of posts on social media claimed that the defence force was holding down Aboriginal people, including children, and vaccinating them against their will, with mentions of the communities Ramingining, Oenpelli (Ganbalanya), Wadeye and Binjari.

The posts also said there was no confirmation of the events occurring as “the government is controlling the communications.”

Traditional Owners in Binjari and Rockhole expressed their disappointment in the allegations.

“People are very hurt by the untrue comments being made in the media and social media about their situation,” they said in a statement to NITV News, provided via the Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service.

“We are in lockdown because we're in the biggest fight of our lives. We don't need people out there creating another flood for us.”

“People on social media saying that our people are being mistreated need to realise their comments are hurting the very people they claim to care about.”

Kunwinjku man Andy Garnarrandj, a local council chairperson in Gunbalanya, also flatly denied the claims.

“It's not happening here. I don't see any military around this community,” Mr Garnarradj told NITV News.

“This is the first time I heard that when I happened to be watching Tiktok this morning.”

Mr Garnarradj said the only people driving around during the town’s lockdown are the local police.

“There’s no army trucks driving around or removing people or forcing people to get the vaccine,” he said.

NITV News has also reached out to the communities of Ramingining and Wadeye.

NT Labor Senator Malarndirri McCarthy, a Yanyuwa woman from Borroloola whose family members are among the Territory’s infected, called for a stop to “disappointing” negative messaging.

“I've not heard of anything other than people being assisted in the right way,” she said.

“There is no segregating of people here in a way that hasn't been talked about with all those people involved.

Ms McCarthy said the spread of unconfirmed information is creating division in a situation that is "traumatic enough" for families who know that COVID is in their communities.

“They need support in the right way in working together in bringing people together, not dividing them and terrorising them with messages that are just simply untrue,” she said.

The director of the prestigious Chemnitz clinic, Dr Thomas Jendges is no more. He threw himself from the roof of the hospital and died. In a message he wrote before his suicide, that he justified his action by the fact that he could no longer bear the constant lies about the safety of anti-covid vaccines.

I apologise if this news from Germany has already been posted, but if not it sets a precedence for the rest to be mandatorily vaxxed.

Bundeswehr introduces de facto vaccination obligation​

Vaccination against the coronavirus is now practically mandatory for soldiers of the Bundeswehr. You are the first professional group to which this applies.

Soldiers must be vaccinated against Covid-19 if they are ordered to do so. The Ministry of Defense has made this vaccination "perduty" for the more than 180,000 men and women in the Bundeswehr. Managing Minister of Defense Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer (CDU) decided and instructed this, said a spokeswoman for the ministry. Vaccination is also being discussed for other occupational groups such as nursing staff.

Earlier this week, representatives of the Ministry of Defense and the soldiers had made a preliminary decision after a long dispute and recommended that protection be included in the list of vaccinations subject tolerable.

This obligation also applies to other vaccination and preventive measures in the Bundeswehr. Soldiers who refuse to do so threaten disciplinary consequences. The reason for the step is that soldiers sometimes live closely together in barracks or ships, for example, and that they must be ready for use.

The Bundeswehr refers to the Soldiers' Act. "The soldier only has to tolerate medical measures against his will if they 1. serve to prevent or combat communicable diseases or 2. to determine his ability to serve or use," it says.

Meanwhile, whether vaxxed or unvaxxed, everyone is in a bad mood. We are told that the intensive care units are full of unvaccinated patients who are blocking medical availability for other sick patients.

I am concerned that if the vaccinated peeps start getting really obviously sick, this will be blamed on the unvaccinated (who are already unpopular to say the least) and the mood may well turn nasty.

My husband and daughters have now all been jabbed in order to keep their jobs. I gave them as many supplements as I could.

It’s a war on body and spirit, so let’s do our best!

Back
Top Bottom