Sweden • "Good Cop - Bad Cop"
Article in the OffGuardian by Kit Knightly, 18 Nov 2021

OffGuardian has an article about the situation in Sweden:

Interesting is of course that the Swedish Government has planned for this a long time" (surprise!) - coming from no other than totally woke green party politician and Minister of Culture, Amanda Lind.

Next to the written text, the OffGuardian also exhibit the feature of an audio version. (5' 20")

I will venture to say that in Sweden they will simply take the gradual approach to introduce more restrictive policies so as to observe how the populace reacts. Small Austria was hit with all measures because it is small and has a population that is conditioned to following rules. They are currently an experiment, IMHO, to see how society will react. Gradualism is their tactic. When dealing with the Devil expect nothing less. Fauci's recent "we want to be transparent" BS is their cover to expand this deadly war on people.

But people who recognize the Devil react differently, with Force.

Michael Gunner, Chief Minister of the Northern Territory, Australia: "As you know last night we took urgent action to escalate our response in these communities, immediately implementing a hard lockdown. That means residents of Binjari and Rockhole no longer have the 5 reasons to leave their home. They can only leave for medical treatment, in an emergency or if required by law. It's highly likely that more residents will be transferred to Howard Springs [quarantine facility] today, either as positive cases, or close contacts. We've already identified 38 close contacts in Binjari, and that number will go up. Those 38 are being transferred now. I contacted the prime minister last night. We are grateful for the support of about 20 ADF (Australian Defence Force) personnel as well as army trucks to assist with the transfer of cases and close contacts, and to support the communities."

"Rockhole is about 13 kilometres from Katherine township along the Katherine River," he said.

"It's a quiet place, it's a wonderful place.

"We have families, kids running around — more kids than adults."

The Aboriginal community of around 130 people is now in a hard lockdown after nine COVID-19 cases were discovered in neighbouring Binjari, just on the other side of the river.

No-one in either community is allowed to leave their homes or their yards.

The outbreak now stands at 35, with three people in hospital.

Authorities are preparing to find "a lot" more cases in Binjari and Rockhole and say the harsh restrictions are necessary because the threat to lives is "extreme".

At the time Mr Rogers spoke to ABC on the weekend, the case numbers were not known, but he was already very worried.

Two of his family members had been taken to Howard Springs as close contacts of a positive COVID-19 case.
Mr Rogers loves his community, but the housing is not good.

His neighbours refer to his place as "the one with the broken fence".

His house has three bedrooms, but he said at least eight people were living there.

Most of them sleep on the floor in the living room.

"Grandchildren, granddaughters, they all stay in my house," he said.
"You know, all these houses were all built back in 1982, sometime like that.

"There are only three bedrooms and big mob of people live together. We don't know who to talk to now about getting a new house, a big house, houses with four or five rooms you know."

Kevin Rogers is 63 and undergoes dialysis three times a week.

He has been watching the news about the outbreak on the television at the clinic.

"Every time I go back on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and it's always talking about new cases in the Northern Territory," he said.

"We have heard so many times overseas that many thousands of people, probably millions of people, lost their lives and now it's nearly close to communities right here, we need to educate, especially our young people, of what COVID-19 is."

He is worried the message is not getting through.

"It's very hard for them families to understand," he said.

"They just live every day like nothing ever happened.

"I tell them, it's really a serious matter, we should take care of ourselves and our children."

Mr Rogers is double-vaccinated but he does not think many people in Rockhole are.

The local Aboriginal health provider Wurli-Wurlinjang said the vaccination rate in Rockhole was "lower than Binjari," which was at 38 per cent, but a number of doses delivered over the past few days would have improved the rates in both communities.

Mr Rogers knows some of his family are not vaccinated.

On Saturday he said he was considering kicking them out unless they went to get a vaccine by Monday or Tuesday this week.

"We have to help each other if they want to live in my house. They have to do the right thing."

But Rockhole was locked down before that, on Saturday night.

He said the police came in at first, followed by the nurses on Sunday morning.

Mr Rogers said he was not just scared for his immediate family, but for friends and family in Binjari, and everyone else in the Territory too.

"I'm frightened not only for me, but for everyone, not just black fellas,"

I don't know for sure but think it's pretty likely the guy interviewed in the ABC article is one of only a few people there that even watch TV.. So other people he knows are living every day like there's nothing going on (hmm, wonder why?), but he is frightened because he heard millions of people are dying of covid.. and now the govt brings in the army to transport people to the quarantine camp - sounds like they're just taking anyone who was even a close contact, not actually testing them first or anything? And everyone else isn't allowed to leave their houses at all, even to buy food? (food will be delivered).. And people being encouraged to chuck out family members who don't get injected. I doubt the army is being violent here, because I doubt there's much resistance from these people to being taken to a quarantine camp, and probably (I really hope) anyone who is will be brought home again afterwards. Like, I don't see this as a "people being rounded up at gunpoint and taken to concentration camps to be disappeared forever" thing... but I do see it tearing communities apart and wrecking everyone's mental and physical health, all for lies..

Here's a music video people at Rockhole made 8 years ago (it would have been made as part of a funded project by a government health program.. american hiphop culture is pretty big in bush communities from what I've seen, you can buy the CDs in the shops there.. but I like their lyrics about culture, hunting and fishing, swimming and stuff)

It's a mystery? Well, no it's not. But really, I bet most people could figure it out! And they don't need to be "scientists". No problem with "scary, scary virus" in Africa.
Does anyone know what's happening with vaccines in Africa?

I don't think stats are maintained as clearly and cleanly as they are elsewhere but from social media I'm getting that the vaccines are in wide circulation and were in fact being given to kids before official approval from Western medical agencies. Also from social media I've seen accounts of mixing of vaccines e.g. non-western and western vaccines. Recent reports also show that the boosters are taking place.

I'm not seeing anything that I wouldn't expect to see i.e. that they are using Africa as a testing ground as per usual.

It's hard to get reports or updates from Africa, not sure if anyone has any good sources? Anyways, from what I can see is that things are progressing as they are here in the West. Absence of the stats and reports doesn't necessarily mean nothing is happening - perhaps in Africa they can tolerate vaccine side effects better or perhaps no one is maintaining any stats to actually know something isn't right. In the west I think we're overloaded with stats and reports but I think the opposite would be true in a place like Africa. It's akin to a tree falling in a forest with their being no one to hear it fall.

The Australian military is being used to transfer people to quarantine camps.

But wait I thought that was a paranoid right wing conspiracy theory? 🙄
I saw a crazy stat the other day that was highlighting a bluff from governments.

Take Austria, they say come February they'll fine or jail whoever isn't jabbed.

• 2 - 3 million aren't jabbed.
  • c.8600 prison capacity of which c.8000 is occupied currently.
Even if they have say 750k left unjabbed by February, it's logistically impossible to imprison them all. The concentration camps as well if built can house tens of thousands max within each camp, so you'll need whole cities or towns as concentration camps essentially as the traditional concentration camps simply don't have the capacity.

The numbers are too large which lends itself to "soft" oppression i.e. what they are doing now and possibly hitting people's bank accounts directly e.g. emptying out accounts directly to collect "fines". Ultimately I think they'll hit income and the ability to make a living as opposed to enmasse prisons or concentration camps. Just thinking about the numbers and optics.

Also with lockdown for unjabbed, it's all optics. Think about enforcement, it's impossible.

As long as the numbers of unjabbed stay north of 1/10 of a countries population then they'll hit a wall with regard the actions they can take without having the masks come off completely. Once masks come off completely then we're in a different game and I expect streets will be turned to warzones in certain places or countries.

I saw a crazy stat the other day that was highlighting a bluff from governments.

Even if they have say 750k left unjabbed by February, it's logistically impossible to imprison them all. The concentration camps as well if built can house tens of thousands max within each camp, so you'll need whole cities or towns as concentration camps essentially as the traditional concentration camps simply don't have the capacity.

The numbers are too large which lends itself to "soft" oppression i.e. what they are doing now and possibly hitting people's bank accounts directly e.g. emptying out accounts directly to collect "fines". Ultimately I think they'll hit income and the ability to make a living as opposed to enmasse prisons or concentration camps. Just thinking about the numbers and optics.

Also with lockdown for unjabbed, it's all optics. Think about enforcement, it's impossible.

As long as the numbers of unjabbed stay north of 1/10 of a countries population then they'll hit a wall with regard the actions they can take without having the masks come off completely. Once masks come off completely then we're in a different game and I expect streets will be turned to warzones in certain places or countries.

Yep. They're trying the scare everyone into compliance. Jails and camps are to make an example of a few as a lesson to the many.

As to fines, should they really start following through with that on a mass scale, I can easily see quite a large number of people moving their savings into crypto. Those who have savings, that is; with much of the Western world living hand-to-mouth as a consequence of decades of economic pillage, well it's impossible to get blood from a stone.

Does anyone know what's happening with vaccines in Africa?

I don't think stats are maintained as clearly and cleanly as they are elsewhere but from social media I'm getting that the vaccines are in wide circulation and were in fact being given to kids before official approval from Western medical agencies. Also from social media I've seen accounts of mixing of vaccines e.g. non-western and western vaccines. Recent reports also show that the boosters are taking place.

I'm not seeing anything that I wouldn't expect to see i.e. that they are using Africa as a testing ground as per usual.

It's hard to get reports or updates from Africa, not sure if anyone has any good sources? Anyways, from what I can see is that things are progressing as they are here in the West. Absence of the stats and reports doesn't necessarily mean nothing is happening - perhaps in Africa they can tolerate vaccine side effects better or perhaps no one is maintaining any stats to actually know something isn't right. In the west I think we're overloaded with stats and reports but I think the opposite would be true in a place like Africa. It's akin to a tree falling in a forest with their being no one to hear it fall.
Here's a question... how many excess deaths in a year need to happen in a particular African country for the population to realise something isn't right? I'd dare say some countries could shed upwards of 100k - 200k people above and beyond the expected death rate in a year depending on the population size before anyone bats an eyelid.

What about injuries? I'd dare say this number could even be higher before anyone bats an eyelid especially if those injuries aren't immediately critical to life. You'd have impaired 500k + people before anyone bats an eyelid and perhaps even more if you pay the government, media and health agencies of those countries to turn a blind eye and I'm sure this is easily achieved.

Yep. They're trying the scare everyone into compliance. Jails and camps are to make an example of a few as a lesson to the many.

As to fines, should they really start following through with that on a mass scale, I can easily see quite a large number of people moving their savings into crypto. Those who have savings, that is; with much of the Western world living hand-to-mouth as a consequence of decades of economic pillage, well it's impossible to get blood from a stone.
That's a good point. Most people won't have enough savings anyways and the ones that do will probably move it elsewhere e.g. crypto. Plus the whole shenanigans of raiding bank accounts directly and what this will do to trust in banks as private institutions.

Really they are kind of firing on all cylinders and doing what they can do with the oppression they are running currently. They are really running out of options that still have a veneer of civility. It gets worse when you think that the unjabbed ranks will be replenished by those who refuse jab no.3.

Expect an increase in the soft pressure and perhaps enhanced beaming - I think a card they can play still is the terrorist card. Equate terrorism with "antivaxxers". You'd need to paint antivaxxers as extremists rather than victims so some mind bending to do.

Sorry for the multiple posts. Here's another one - if the PTB have access to technology we can't even dream off and if they are really looking to bring down the size of the population and create a prison planet branded as a green planet I would imagine they'd do the following.

• The vaccines will be of different profiles and how they get distributed will be determined using a super computer or advanced AI.
  • The AI or super computer will have done detailed population analysis, mapped out families, friends, acquittances etc in order to understand how information would travel by word of mouth. It'll have also mapped out people's susceptibility to propaganda and come up with an effective way to maximise this.
  • You'll then want to distribute your vaccines so as to maximise injuries / deaths in any given community whilst minimising the appearance of there being anything unusual happening. So you'd want to keep an eye on "word of mouth" and also what media, health agencies say (easier to do than controlling word of mouth). Social media will also be a problem and effective censoring schemes will have to be put in place. There's quite a lot of leaking that can happen via social media so this will be a thorn.
  • You'll also want to make sure that injuries and deaths are spread such that certain critical markers aren't activated all of a sudden e.g. public awareness. So some vaccines will have profiles for bringing about almost immediate death whilst others will be on a sliding scale for injuries or priming people for future injuries.
  • The boosters will be key and a part of the strategy in terms of activating injuries primed by earlier vaccines or bringing certain communities in line with other communities.
To run such a scheme you'll 100% need a very advanced AI that is able to churn through and process an unimaginable amount of information at a level of countries all the way down to communities. It'll need constant feedback and the ability to adjust strategy based on this feedback. It'll also need to produce actionable material for the PTB.

Is it possible? 🤔

People who tend to refuse to believe in the conspiracy because it's so grand always ask, "How can they pull it off so successfully over many countries, political systems and cultures?"

Well, I think if they have a good enough almost Godlike AI they can. Can such an AI exist in 4D? There's enough data stored in computer systems the world-over for an effective strategy to be designed by said AI and if the AI has the ability to learn and adjust then it's a done deal in my book. It basically becomes a race - you need to achieve a certain critical mass of injuries / deaths before public awareness occurs after which point you can bring in a more overt suppression strategy that essentially locks people as slaves and there's nothing they can do about it without dying. So the end position is a checkmate position on the population.

Last edited:
Sorry for the multiple posts. Here's another one - if the PTB have access to technology we can't even dream off and if they are really looking to bring down the size of the population and create a prison planet branded as a green planet I would imagine they'd do the following.

• The vaccines will be of different profiles and how they get distributed will be determined using a super computer or advanced AI.
  • The AI or super computer will have done detailed population analysis, mapped out families, friends, acquittances etc in order to understand how information would travel by word of mouth. It'll have also mapped out people's susceptibility to propaganda and come up with an effective way to maximise this.
  • You'll then want to distribute your vaccines so as to maximise injuries / deaths in any given community whilst minimising the appearance of there being anything unusual happening. So you'd want to keep an eye on "word of mouth" and also what media, health agencies say (easier to do than controlling word of mouth). Social media will also be a problem and effective censoring schemes will have to be put in place. There's quite a lot of leaking that can happen via social media so this will be a thorn.
  • You'll also want to make sure that injuries and deaths are spread such that certain critical markers aren't activated all of a sudden e.g. public awareness. So some vaccines will have profiles for bringing about almost immediate death whilst others will be on a sliding scale for injuries or priming people for future injuries.
  • The boosters will be key and a part of the strategy in terms of activating injuries primed by earlier vaccines or bringing certain communities in line with other communities.
To run such a scheme you'll 100% need a very advanced AI that is able to churn through and process an unimaginable amount of information at a level of countries all the way down to communities. It'll need constant feedback and the ability to adjust strategy based on this feedback. It'll also need to produce actionable material for the PTB.

Is it possible? 🤔

People who tend to refuse to believe in the conspiracy because it's so grand always ask, "How can they pull it off so successfully over many countries, political systems and cultures?"

Well, I think if they have a good enough almost Godlike AI they can. Can such an AI exist in 4D? There's enough data stored in computer systems the world-over for an effective strategy to be designed by said AI and if the AI has the ability to learn and adjust then it's a done deal in my book. It basically becomes a race - you need to achieve a certain critical mass of injuries / deaths before public awareness occurs after which point you can bring in a more overt suppression strategy that essentially locks people as slaves and there's nothing they can do about it without dying. So the end position is a checkmate position on the population.
If a computer program can "optimize" moves in a game of Chess and Go to beat world masters, I think it would be possible to develop a program which distributes various formulations to different locations so as to optimize "their desired effect" and minimize social awareness. Such a system would need to be synchronized with the PR machine (radio. tv, press, movies ...) so as to keep the populaces as tranquilized as possible, so the game is not exposed. Best way to do this "Is to Lie", which is what they are doing right now. I am guessing that 10-20 yrs in the future they will say the Plan-demic was so deadly that nearly all deaths we from the Wuhan Bug.

Obviously I am just speculating, but every person who appear in a hospital will have a record of having been clot-shot or not. Along with this data will be all their demographic information as well as past and current illnesses. This data will be accessible to those running this show. Data privacy, I don't believe it exists to them. With such data I'm sure the Devils will be able to guage how the different "formulations" are effecting different categories of people. Such analysis tools would have been developed decades earlier in the expectation to use them in such a huge operation. If they can bring down 2 huge skyscrapers down like pancakes along with WT-7 like a deck of cards, then analytical tools to run Con-19 would not be beyond their capabilities.

The Truth will be erased as much as possible so that a sanitized history can be written of how the Great Reset happened. Many web pages and blogs have disappeared over the last 10-15 years for less dramatic reason. In the New Normal only truth filled sites will remain for everyone's benefit and safety. If the FDA is asking to hide Pfizer data till 2076, then they are giving us a huge hint of how they want to play this game. The same way as they played in the Past, rewrite history based on as many lies as possible.

Yeah, it's been a bluff all along designed to get people to take the jab. Throughout this entire farce, it has, literally, been possible to do every single thing that they said people could not. The sad part is that so many people believed the lies and self-policed it all.

I would literally rather go to jail than pay the fines. Maybe in 1300 years, it will finally be my turn to go to jail for a month.

A 18m clip which compiles all the major demonstrations around the world during this w-e (of 20 & 21 November)

About the musik, well, it's ... sometimes harshy, rude ... but finally, it well reflect the increasing "ambiance"

Back
Top Bottom