Descriptions of the "afterlife"/5th Density

J'ai prié pour ton Père quand tu nous as informé de son départ...
Je pense qu'il est en paix et ne souffre plus, il est dans un monde meilleur où tout est compris et pardonné, il veille sur toi et viendra t'aider à passer quand ce sera ton tour...
Quand la vie devient trop difficile à accepter dans cette vie, j'ai tendance à vouloir rejoindre ma Maman mais je ne le ferai pas car le suicide n'est pas une solution, de plus j'ai mes deux petits Yorks et mes quatre chatonnes qui me maintiennent en vie et pour eux je m'accroche, c'est ma responsabilité de les voir partir quand ce sera pour eux le moment car je n'ose imaginer leur détresse si je partais avant eux... Tous mes petits animaux de compagnie, vivants et décédés, sont aussi dans mes prières chaque jour, ils viendront eux aussi me chercher le moment voulu, je les vois heureux et en paix...
As-tu des animaux ?...
Prends bien soin de Toi, seul le temps apaisera la souffrance que tu ressens de la perte de ton Papa, je t'embrasse et te serre sur mon coeur, je connais ta peine... Courage mon ami...

I prayed for your Father when you informed us of his departure...
I think he is at peace and no longer suffers, he is in a better world where everything is understood and forgiven, he is watching over you and will come to help you pass when it is your turn...
When life becomes too difficult to accept in this life, I tend to want to join my Mom but I will not do it because suicide is not a solution, moreover I have my two small Yorks and my four kittens which maintain me in life and for them I cling, it is my responsibility to see them leaving when it will be for them the moment because I do not dare to imagine their distress if I left before them... All my little pets, living and deceased, are also in my prayers every day, they too will come for me when the time comes, I see them happy and at peace...
Do you have pets?...
Take good care of yourself, only time will ease the pain you feel from the loss of your Dad, I kiss you and hold you to my heart, I know your pain... Courage my friend...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello, Perlou!
Thank you for your kind words and prayers! I wish I knew whether my father is in peace, I hope so. I want him to be happy in 5D. You know, there are stories of souls hanging around for a reason or another. He was very worried about dying and leaving my mom behind, he said it when he stepped into the hospital; they were married for over 50 years and were always together. I miss him so very much!
Yes, I have cats, two indoors, and a family that came to our backyard and decided to stay (8 of them :halo:!). They're very cute, although my neighbors are not happy about it. We care for them, feed them, give them shelter (outdoors), play with them, and take them to the vet when necessary. They are our 2D close friends.
Hugs and kisses to you, Perlou.

A couple of months ago, when it became increasingly clear to me that we are very much in a spiritual battle right now, that facts matter little or nothing (to change people's minds), and that things will probably become much worse, I started saying a prayer in my mind every night before falling asleep. In my prayer I 'call' for a number of deceased relatives that I know who weren't selfish or evil when they lived, 'saying' to them something like "Please, guys, we would need some help over here...things are getting really bad. Could you please inform all the 'good guys' over there that we are asking for help? Maybe all you 'good souls' over there could do something to fight the evil forces?"

Lately, inspired by Laura's latest book (almost finished reading it) I've also included 'The Spirit of Jesus Christ' in the prayer.

At the very least, doing this gives me some comfort and a more positive mindset. :-)

Merci PLUCHI, c'est super tous ces petits amours autour de vous... Avez vous fait stériliser les parents chats ?... Je vous le conseil pour leur bien être... Pour vote Papa, vous pouvez lui parler et lui dire qu'il peut aller son chemin dans la Paix, l'Amour et la Lumière qui l'attendent si ce n'est déjà fait... Je vais le remettre dans mes prières dès maintenant... Courage et prenez soin de votre Maman, il le saura...

Aragorn, quelle belle prière, je vais la mettre en pratique dès maintenant, un Grand MERC I à vous...

Thank you PLUCHI, it's great to have all these little loves around you... Did you sterilize the parents cats ?... I advise you to do it for their well being... For your Dad, you can talk to him and tell him that he can go his way in the Peace, Love and Light that awaits him if it is not already done... I will put him back in my prayers from now on... Courage and take care of your Mom, he will know...

Aragorn, what a beautiful prayer, I will put it into practice from now on, a big THANK YOU to you...

A couple of months ago, when it became increasingly clear to me that we are very much in a spiritual battle right now, that facts matter little or nothing (to change people's minds), and that things will probably become much worse, I started saying a prayer in my mind every night before falling asleep. In my prayer I 'call' for a number of deceased relatives that I know who weren't selfish or evil when they lived, 'saying' to them something like "Please, guys, we would need some help over here...things are getting really bad. Could you please inform all the 'good guys' over there that we are asking for help? Maybe all you 'good souls' over there could do something to fight the evil forces?"

Lately, inspired by Laura's latest book (almost finished reading it) I've also included 'The Spirit of Jesus Christ' in the prayer.

At the very least, doing this gives me some comfort and a more positive mindset. :-)
I do the same. I ask my ancestors going back a hundred years. In those days they were part of high society and court, innovators, authors, etc.,. Some still are. I say I know we have really come down in the world, so sorry about that, but we would really appreciate any help. Look at how degenerate the world has become. It must be shocking for you. You must be shaking your heads with horror. We are what is left of a long line of people who left a mark in the world, and I have not. I say that because the English upper classes are and were terrible snobs, although when my mother died, some of her family did try to keep in touch with me, which I appreciate now. Still, although I am a nobody, I and my family are probably some of the last ones in your line, and things are looking bad, so whatever you can do would be a help, if you don’t mind. I tell some of them individually what I know of them. A lot of them are left out for being dubious characters.

Once when I was a small child, I was playing alone in a bedroom at my grandmother’s house. Suddenly, I heard the voice of a man behind me asking jokingly what I was playing. I can’t exactly recall his words, but he sounded like a gentleman. In those days my brother and I would often play a game which featured a sinister villain by the name of Montague (which we wrongly pronounced Montage, but it was such an irresistibly wicked sounding name) and another called Wynard. We had a great uncle Wynard Montague, whose name was often mentioned. I have a couple of his published memoirs, which can also be found in the British Museum. I have a feeling it may have been him. He had sounded very amused. Anyway, I immediately ran downstairs without answering.

Well, he features in my prayers. Towards the end of his life he was blind. My then 5-year-old mother would read The Times to him every day, poor little girl. When he was very old, he was in the cellar, when he heard his sister, deceased, wish him a happy birthday. It was his last. I like to think he came to visit me and found our games with the baddies named after him funny.

J'ai prié, Aragorn comme vous l'avez montré plusieurs fois aujourd'hui et les larmes sont venue toutes seules chaque fois car j'ai vu une armée se former, se rassembler et comme me la dit CHU il y a quelques jours par mail "Vous n'êtes pas seule", alors je vous le confirme nous ne sommes pas seuls et c'est merveilleux de les savoir tous avec nous... Merci à Eux tous et merci ARagorn de vos belles pensées...

I prayed, Aragorn as you have shown several times today and the tears came all by themselves each time because I saw an army forming, gathering and as CHU told me a few days ago by email "You are not alone", so I confirm we are not alone and it is wonderful to know them all with us... Thank you to them all and thank you ARagorn for your beautiful thoughts...

Merci PLUCHI, c'est super tous ces petits amours autour de vous... Avez vous fait stériliser les parents chats ?... Je vous le conseil pour leur bien être... Pour vote Papa, vous pouvez lui parler et lui dire qu'il peut aller son chemin dans la Paix, l'Amour et la Lumière qui l'attendent si ce n'est déjà fait... Je vais le remettre dans mes prières dès maintenant... Courage et prenez soin de votre Maman, il le saura...

Aragorn, quelle belle prière, je vais la mettre en pratique dès maintenant, un Grand MERC I à vous...

Thank you PLUCHI, it's great to have all these little loves around you... Did you sterilize the parents cats ?... I advise you to do it for their well being... For your Dad, you can talk to him and tell him that he can go his way in the Peace, Love and Light that awaits him if it is not already done... I will put him back in my prayers from now on... Courage and take care of your Mom, he will know...

Aragorn, what a beautiful prayer, I will put it into practice from now on, a big THANK YOU to you...

@PERLOU: Yes, we sterilized the females, now we need to go full charge with the males. It's expensive, so we go little by little.

A couple of months ago, when it became increasingly clear to me that we are very much in a spiritual battle right now, that facts matter little or nothing (to change people's minds), and that things will probably become much worse, I started saying a prayer in my mind every night before falling asleep...Could you please inform all the 'good guys' over there that we are asking for help? Maybe all you 'good souls' over there could do something to fight the evil forces?"

At the very least, doing this gives me some comfort and a more positive mindset.

Sympatico Aragorn,

As with many, as each day of 2021 passes do wonder more and more what kind of alternate reality we are now inhabiting...

With all areas of 'life' imploding around me since the beginning of the year, also found myself in the position (desperation) many months ago of resorting to prayer in an earnest request for 'help' - figuring that I was soon approaching the point where I wasn't going to be much good to anybody without some kind of reprieve. And in the absence of an identifiable 'ancestor', had too resorted to the 'spirit' of JC as a touchstone (though I'm yet to read Laura's latest book).

Funnily enough, one particularly tough evening following the silent thought and just before falling asleep, had an impression of receiving a forearm handshake from a faceless respondent and me being me, thought 'woooaahh' isn't that a 'Roman' thing?

Turned out it wasn't... :whistle:

But did stumble across this while researching -

...the association as a “Roman handshake” caught on at a later date, invariably after famous movies and TV shows depicting that era came out...

It also turns out that Lawrence Alma-Tadema taught the forearm shake to actors over 120 years ago during a reenactment of Shakespeare’s play Julius Caesar...

From which I also choose to take comfort that 'someone' is listening - deluding myself or otherwise :-)

Recently, I came across The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche, edited by Patrick Gaffney and Andrew Harvey. Earlier, it has been mentioned by @SlavaOn, who apparently found help in the book when his friend died.

At the recycling station, where I found the title, the flap of the cover was inserted on Chapter 11, "Heart Advice on Helping the Dying". I began to read and there are many helpful observations. Also, at least in that chapter, there is not much religious ideology. One still finds, as in a couple of other religions, the concept that all people have the potential for complete enlightenment/salvation, which overlooks the variations of the internal makeup. Much is based on personal experience and the work and experience of others, some of whom are named.

The claimed writer, Sogyal Rinpoche (Wiki) was a Tibetan Buddhist who studied with various schools and masters and later in life also taught himself. His teaching career collapsed in 2017 see Wiki, and SOTT article: Buddhist teacher forced devotees into sex, spent donation money on lavish life, and this thread from 2018: Sogyal Rinpoche and the abuse accusations rocking the Buddhist world. The abuse was a long-lasting chronic case, since there already was a court case in 1994 settled out of court. In the end, many top students left, and he passed away two years later.

About the writing of the book, the Wiki mentions:
The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Main article: The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
In 1983, Rinpoche met Elizabeth Kübler-Ross, Kenneth Ring and other figures in the caring professions and near-death research, and they encouraged him to develop his work in opening up the Tibetan teachings on death and helping the dying.[citation needed] Rinpoche continued to teach throughout the world. Then, in 1989 in Nepal, Rinpoche met Andrew Harvey and invited him to help on the project.[19] About the writing process, co-editor Patrick Gaffney said, "Probably, a book has never been written in such an unusual way."[19]

The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying was first launched in the United States in September 1992, where it received high acclaim and spent several weeks at the top of the bestseller lists.[20] It was subsequently released in the United Kingdom, Australia and India, and first translated into German and French. To date, more than two million copies have been printed in 30 languages and 56 countries.[21]
Read also the Wiki for The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying about the writing process. It appears to me like a collaborative effort, a work of more than one person.

When I set out to write this post, I had not yet discovered the issues the named writer had, but I am wondering if one can accept as an idea, that the streams of knowledge flow in odd ways before they reach us? Imagine a river going through an infested and polluted land, before running through our area and used to help us water our fields. From that perspective, one should perhaps be open to try to look for what is useful in a book written by an author with issues. There have been scientists with unpleasant characters, but some of their inventions and discoveries we still use. So far, I have only read chapter 11, and for the moment that is good enough.

On a connected but slightly different note, yesterday, I discovered a couple of local associations that work to help people and their families around the topic of death and passing on. As such, the problem that the process of dying may offer appears in part to relate to questions not being asked before it is very late.

Well this seems interesting:
Bigelow Institute made a competition for the best essay in Life after Death.
Each essay takes a different approach in proving that Life after Death exists.
You can download top 3 essays + 11 "second best" essays from the page as .pdf document -see link below.

BICS is proud to publish, for the first time, all twenty nine winning essays from the 2021 BICS essay competition. None of these essays have been previously published. The essays represent a completely novel body of work that were written specifically for the BICS essay contest.

We hope these essays collectively provide a valuable resource for researchers and members of the public for presenting the evidence for survival of human consciousness after bodily death.

Preamble for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes

As readers study the top three essays authored by Dr. Jeffrey Mishlove, Dr. Pim van Lommel and Dr. Leo Ruickbie, it will become apparent that there is a great variety of approaches that prove the case for survival of human consciousness after bodily death beyond a reasonable doubt.

One hundred percent of the responsibility for judging of the BICS essay contest lay in the hands of the six judges. There was no influence by either Robert Bigelow or Colm Kelleher on the judging process. The essays were chosen by majority rule with the central criterion being the cumulative evidence for Survival of Human Consciousness beyond permanent bodily death and beyond a reasonable doubt. Because of the very large number of excellent essays that BICS received (204), the judges spent over four months of very intensive work in meticulously evaluating, deliberating, arguing and eventually making their decisions.

Why were these essays chosen by the judges?​

The winners were chosen based on the power of the arguments presented and on how persuasively the essays made the case for survival of human consciousness beyond a reasonable doubt. In reading these top three essays some members of the public may disagree that particular essays should have been included in the top three winning group. That opinion is to be expected. Every reader may resonate differently with these and other essays. While the judges were reading and re-reading the two hundred and four submitted essays, they were conscious of the great responsibility of choosing the top three. The judges chose these principal winners with exquisite care.

Sympatico Aragorn,

Kao i kod mnogih, kako svaki dan 2021. prolazi, sve se više pitamo u kakvoj alternativnoj stvarnosti sada živimo...

S obzirom da su sva područja 'života' implodirala oko mene od početka godine, također sam se našao u poziciji (očaju) prije mnogo mjeseci da pribjegavam molitvi u ozbiljnom zahtjevu za 'pomoć' - pretpostavljajući da se uskoro približavam točki gdje nikome neću biti mnogo dobar bez neke vrste odgode. I u nedostatku prepoznatljivog 'predka', previše sam pribjegao 'duhu' JC-a kao kamenu probnom (iako tek trebam pročitati Laurinu posljednju knjigu).

Smiješno, jedne posebno teške večeri nakon tihe misli i neposredno prije nego što sam zaspao, imao sam dojam da me bezličan ispitanik rukovao podlakticom, a ja kao ja, pomislio sam 'woooaahh' zar to nije 'rimska' stvar?

Ispostavilo se da nije... :zviždati:

Ali naišao sam na ovo dok sam istraživao -

Od čega se također odlučujem tješiti da 'netko' sluša - zavaravajući se ili na neki drugi način :-)
I also picked JC cause I need a father figure myself. And besides POTS and other prayers I say the one that someone posted here few months ago ( I'm sorry for couldn't find it at the moment via smartphone ) It is beautiful and very comforting for me.

I've done something similar in the past year or so where I've visited the graveyards of relatives who have passed on and asked for assistance. I've cleaned the tombstones of my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins and left flowers or semi-precious stones on them. I just say something simple as though I was talking to them face to face, "Umm... things are getting a little nuts down here since you've left. No pressure, but I could use whatever help you can send." As you say, it gives some comfort and a more positive mindset.

PRELAZ DUŠE
(The transition of the Soul)

This is a manual for all of you who are interested in the topic of the transition of the soul into the 5th density of existence. It is in Serbian, but you can see the topics that were included in that manual. I hope it will be useful, I will post the last part of the book as a summary so I would ask you that if you need to add something else that would deepen the topic, feel free to suggest.

Na srpskom
Ово је приручник за све вас које занима тематика преласка душе у 5 густоћу постојања. На српском је али се могу видети теме које су ушле у тај приручник. Надам се да ће бити од користи, поставићу последњи део из књиге као резиме тако да бих вас замолио да ако треба да се дода још нешто што би продубило тему, слободно предложите.
The content
Country
2 Essence
4 Message of the Cassiopaeans
8 Absolute Consciousness
8 Concepts of God
8 Concepts of Soul and Spirit
8 Concepts of cosmology
9 Concepts of physics
10 Densities (density of existence)
14 Scheme (densities-levels of existence)
15 Breathing (Eiriu Eolas and the Prayer of the Soul)
17 STS and STO polarities
19 Sexual energy
23 Organic Portals
26 Ra Material (Law of One)
(death and reincarnation)
35 Several excerpts from Cassiopeia
material related to the 3D-5D transition
38 Orion (Cassiopaean material)
39 Practical part
39 Contemplation Zone
43 Closing remarks

Practical part
Contemplation zone
Zone- zone (Greek), area, belt, territory; an end with some specific features.
Contemplation - Contemplation (lat: from the root templum) or (Church Slavonic) contemplation (from the root zrenje; sozercati - to see) or is a translation of the Greek word theory (gr: θεωρία - maturing, seeing, observing) which means spiritual perception or perception of sublime beauty in things. According to Bratoljub Klaić's "Dictionary of Foreign Words", contemplation is "contemplation, reflection, deep immersion in thoughts, thinking, thinking that has no need for practical realization."
In the religious sense, contemplation means a form of prayer or meditation. In Christianity, it is most often associated with mysticism.
Each individual possesses the entire creation (all that is) within his mind. You and we, and everyone else, are interconnected by our shared possession of all that exists. You can create alternate universes, and reside in them if you wish. You are all a duplicate of the universe in which you reside. Your mind represents All That Is, all existence, all creation ... Cass.
Death and life are the same, passing into the levels of existence by consciousness.
1. The practical part is conceived in a very simple way as support for souls in the transition from 3d to 5d, the interaction is through conversation, presence, thoughts.
2. Respecting the free will of the soul, if it does not want to ask anything while it is conscious.
3. In accordance with the consent, because usually the conscious ones who feel that they are about to leave the body think about spiritual issues, give them support and explain the situation from the introduction in the simplest way.
4. Explain that we are consciousness and not bodies, that the body is like a suit, that consciousness does not die with corporeality, but passes into the contemplative level, through light.
5. We are all connected (from 1d to 4d) with 5d, in the form of a silver thread or tunnel that is protected from the illegal influence of others who would like to abuse free will.
6. Usually, consciousness knows the essence on one subconscious level, in fact, consciousness, subconsciousness and soul are one, but the ego, which is an artificial creation, prevents consciousness from coming to expression. The ego is a program installed by the TSO, and it cares more about the physical vehicle than the consciousness of the individual.
7. The absence of fear on the part of the narrator is very important, and the presence of peace and objectivity is expressed in indifference to the flesh. All great souls are aware of that, and if even that is transferred to the dying person (that is, to the one who crosses), then the transition will be credibly easy and sensitive.
8. Since in some way there is no time in 5d, the essence is in the current shock when the soul finds itself outside the body, from 3d before 5d, and that insight that it is alive while observing its former body. Emphasize all these insights before the transition.
9. To tell the soul that it arranges its world with thoughts as it pleases, and with the desires it has. To stand before the light means to interact with Him, with a call to mutual Identity 7 d and His work in the form of a soul. All these possibilities represent the power of shaping etheric states.

10. In a way, when the soul incarnates in the body, it dies as if for itself and goes to death in the form of oblivion.
11. The more knowledge the soul possesses and the awakened memory between incarnations and exits from the body, the more practice in the form of creating reality.
12. The possibility of the influence of hyperdimensional aliens is not excluded, and only before the transition, aliens with 4D OPS technology can manipulate the soul, be careful. The Earth Matrix is just that, the Matrix for the constant return of consciousness to the same state of fear, suffering and pain through seemingly different events in time and space, and with the same purpose, to prevent the soul from ascending through the tunnel towards 5d.
13. The soul leaves the body, does not extinguish consciousness, observes, pleasant warmth and lightness, without pain and as if floating, without contact with the material environment, feeling of great loneliness, thoughts are accelerated. The soul should immediately appear before the light, not staying even a little near the above-earth astral.
14. Appearance of deceased relatives and friends one hour before death, and usually one day, visions 5d or contemplation zones, as holographic projections of OPS manipulators to capture the soul.
15. Shaping the Divine Mind through the faith of the Soul, through knowledge and the path that awaits it to its Source, lightness and joy, emphasize to the soul in the body that the body is only a vehicle, and nothing more ...
16. A transparent spiritual body that has a shape from the material reality from which it comes. If he knows, he can change the shape or take others.
17. A sharpened premonition before death before a soul that is enlightened and self-aware in knowledge, the Divine Mind comes with all its power in the form of an Angel or Light Being of indescribable power from the level of 6 density of existence. No soul is alone! That being can appear and be seen in 3d reality. But first it happens in the tunnel as a welcome, going out in front of the soul to wait for it.
18. Light whose radiance increases, filled with warmth and love, as if magnetic force or gravity pulls the soul towards Her. That light is the vestibule of the 7th density of existence, and it is only a guide at that moment towards the 5th level.
19. The Cosmic Mind, Creator, One, God, leads to the zone of contemplation
in, complete understanding and love. The transmission of communication between the Light (7d) and the soul is more telepathic than words.
20. In connection with the Light, the soul sees the return of the film from this earthly life and its perception through good and bad deeds. Light does not judge, but stimulates the soul and prepares it to enter the 5th density of existence.
21. Shaping the Light (7D) through Angels, relatives and friends is common, the soul must seek confirmation for security in the form of the question: Who are you and where do you come from? The arrival of an authentic being with 6d is certainly recognizable as the True Light from the false OPS light that wants to divert the soul from the path to the OPS Matrix, which usually happens before the soul leaves the body, so the soul thinks it has already come out.
22. The soul judges itself with its conscience, to examine the levels of the memory screen by the STS, to set itself finally: Lessons have been learned, now, the past and the future were once important, the present and the Choice of the Soul are important. If possible, recapitulate the life of the soul in the body before it leaves it.
23. The soul of man has the form of man from his material body, spirits are in their own form, the etheric bodies of spirits are endowed with mind and free will, as well as knowledge that differs from spirit to spirit in its strength.

24. The altered form of spirits so that physical beings can see them with material eyes, the subtle ethereal covering possessed by spirits, the reading of the soul's consciousness profile, so that the STS could read it before leaving, and project the trap.
25. When the soul leaves the body it has a form through the more subtle etheric body as a duplicate of the physical body, although it can change or even take another form if necessary, the etheric body is almost completely the same as the physical.
26. Angelic bodies (6d) appear in true form, they are part of the unified thought forms with 6d, when they appear in lower densities of existence, individualize as needed for the guidance of souls, or their own leadership in certain dimensions of existence at the density of creation, as would fight OPS forces in a way that does not abuse free will. The last stage of illusion before Being 6d falls when all the lessons and the meaning of existence are contemplated as the Experience of the One. Soul 6D, or Time Travelers, saves their own aspects of consciousness from 3D, or leads them to the transition to 5D!
27. Ghosts (OPS) usually take other forms and work various miracles to deceive the inexperienced soul, cunningly extracting miracles from selective time, past and future events as deceptions to which the soul may remain astonished, on the light bodies of demons. a) and their transformations, which take place before the transition, while the soul has not yet left the body.
28. The etheric space between Earth and 5d is full of ghosts (OPS), this plane is under the dome or lattice of OPS with the 4th density of existence, and it serves as a trap to catch undecided souls or those whose Choice is the service of OPS -a. The creepy forms of OPS ghosts are a horror to the unprepared.
29. The soul is never alone, let it invite the Guardian Angel (6D OPD) or the Encounter (6D OPD) to follow it to 5D, as soon as the silver thread or the passage to 5D is opened!
30. The light being as (OPS) spirit shows the soul the reverse film of life, it can also be shown as being (6D) to deceive it, while it has not yet left the body, OPS usually then set the time frame of attack as close as possible to the soul's transition. 5D.
31. The contemplation of life from 3D is summed up and understood in 5D, and not in the supernatural plane at Earth, where OPS spirits immediately attack the soul if it wants to remain in supernatural existence. Fear can lead to agony and shaping the astral in a hellish way for the consciousness itself that does not want to move on.
32. technologically, in the form of holograms and ether technology as a trap that is indescribable to us.
33. The psychopathic soul of the ultimate OPS choice from 3D, with 5D largely either returns to 3D or goes to 4D OPS reality, that ultimate OPS cannot go above 4D, eventually recycles and returns from 1D. It is a natural path, it is not a punishment.
34. Organic Portal souls go temporarily to 5d after physical death, with 5d to their pool of group animal souls from where it came from. The average of reincarnation continues from the pool of animal souls, most likely that part of the etheric contemplation of animal consciousness is based on the level for them, and is in line with instincts, senses and experiences for animal souls that failed to build soul consciousness to individual, human humanoid level.

35. Revelations at the moment of death, examine the spirits before you. The right of STO Biće comes on call, others without a call and in that way violate free will, there is a big difference in action. Be wary of so-called light beings appearing before the soul (not as a 6D entity), but as the "presence" of something divine that has a false glow, during or just before the transition. When the Soul opens its own silver thread and enters the transition, it is already there
loyal way protected.
36. The feeling of comfort and peace should be replaced by a guard of consciousness and a plan, not by lethargy and ease of floating through the astral which is shaped at the request of the entity of the soul itself or other OPS spirits, The transition should be understood immediately, immediately and immediately enter the hall of your own protection towards 5D!
37. Hallucinations, dreams, visions, the edge of something from which the soul briefly feels a blissful state that sees a beautiful reality illuminated by light, love and harmony, can be a deception of STS reality. Focus on the crossing, step, move towards the Light, do not return, do not look back, go forward, call the 6D Being in the silver tunnel.
38. Deception in the form of posthumous realities where the soul wants to stay and not return to the body and the reality in which it existed until recently, the area between life and death, the astral level at the level of the earth, leave, do not stay, do not stay, light go to the light.
39. Until the fall, souls were in bodies between 3D and 4D STO realities, without disease and helplessness, the senses were refined, the action was wider and unrestrained, the soul was then in those bodies capable of perceiving spiritual realities. The lack of lessons learned is the lack of experience.
40. The strengthened spirit by the knowledge of the soul builds the spiritual reality, the mental patterns of creation and the overall experience for the Creator in unity with the One. The architecture of 5D is the core of consciousness that builds it.
41. The fall of the soul into the STS reality, presented by the STS with 4d as ignorance and spiritual inexperience. The fall of the soul in 3D OPS reality is in fact spiritual death, suspended reincarnations in the valley of tears that are constantly repeated for the sake of OPS. Memories are erased and a screen of memories based on sin and evil deeds of the respective consciousnesses is introduced, which in the end accept to participate in false redemption, all this is done by technology by the STS.
42. The resurrection of the soul is a compilation of lessons about the Matrix, and the building of a mental, spiritual and mental body, which in that case is ready to reveal the Great Illusion in which it found itself, in order to return to the Source in a natural and noble way.
43. Spatial-temporal system, dimension within the density of existence. Changing time loops by TSOs, in order to adjust their plans for the purpose of survival.
44. All aspects of consciousness are One, experiences are different from level to level of consciousness, although they are different, they are comprehensive for the wider picture of the whole Creator, where at the 7th density level aspects and experiences are united into One.
45. Without sorrow and too much sorrow for the passing soul. In a way to be joyful and to let the soul that came out of the body let it know, with words or thoughts, that everything is fine, that it does not stay at the above-earth astral plane, that we will be fine here, and that we will meet it whenever she wants. Let him enter the tunnel immediately and move towards the light, let him not stop. We who stay, will be fine, Time Travelers who are both in 3D can have their aspects of consciousness in both 4D and 5D!

46. Communication can also take place with thoughts, telepathy, if the soul in question is still in a comatose body, it does not mean that it does not feel. That soul feels and hears, to speak through a comatose body, to think of that person through positive, spiritual experiences. Freely express emotions in a common sense way, even though there is little sadness, let it be covered with the joy of coming out of this valley of tears.

Don't turn around, honey,
go,
the death of the body is only a transition,
don't turn around, honey
life and death are one ....

The valley of tears is collapsing,
body and time ...
Have a good trip, baby
and return to Myself ...

I hope some of this is understandable.

Attachments

• Prelaz-Duše-finalna-verzija.doc
    416.5 KB · Views: 6
Hello @Bojan71 !
Thank you for the translation. There were some items that I didn't understand, but in general, I got a good overview of the transition process and the deceptive tactics of STS beings to highjack the soul as it tries to leave the body toward the light--scary if you ask me. I have a few questions that came up as I read your post, and please pardon my ignorance, 1. Who is Priredio Bojan Đorđević? I looked him up but did not find anything about him. 2. What does OPS stand for? I was guessing STS beings, then sounded more like STO...I tried to look it up in the Casswiki, but it does not download for me. Again, thank you for posting this information.

Back
Top Bottom