This is a small island, part of Australia...Coincidence or could this be a message? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
View attachment 51508View attachment 51509
that's off-topic, and also might be suspected to be a seasonal migratory event
a few seconds on google confirms the fact
from Nov 2019

@Mililea, thank you for sharing your story with us about living in a shared community and how their attitude towards the unvaccinated has opened your eyes as regards to how tolerant and loving they really are. Nevertheless, you continue to treat them with respect and friendliness, thereby helping to represent the unvaxxed as normal caring humans. You comported yourself with dignity and grace. A wonderful example to us all.

Your husband is nothing short of a hero IMO. He faced the aggressions of the community and answered their questions for over 2 hours, and defended you to the hilt using reason and logic. No easy task in the face of such hostility. What a great husband and man. I was very inspired by this. šŸ‘šŸ‘ā­ļøā­ļø

šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Sweden introduces Vaccine Passport
starting 1 Dec 2021

And so came the day, in which our semi-independent Health Authority Agency in Sweden (FHM), "asks" the Swedish Government to introduce vaccine passports. Since Sweden is Sweden, which means "funny" and "different" (but not really), we have our special touch on things.

It's a start.
[...]

I've translated a worth reading pretty good article published on November 10th on Rair Foundation in which the author Michael Lord refers to the economist Ernst Wolff's interview by Reiner Fuellmich. The title is Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos).

There are 3 videos for the whole podcast with subtitles in English at the end of the article.

I don't remember having read here what it is about, so here we go.

So, the article covers all the aspects discussed by Ernst Wolff in this series of videos with Reiner Fuellmich, and he says something that could explain why Sweden had "soft" measures allegedly anti-Covid-19 from the beginning. For better understanding of what it is about exactly, I'm going to copy-past part of what is under one of the main subtitle untitled "The Alliance of Big Business & Government", in which Michael Lord writes what follows (emphasis are mine and the connection with Sweden is in the last paragraph):

Digital technology, which is now all-pervasive, is also playing a prominent role in the eliteā€™s global designs. Wolff highlights that BlackRock, run by Global Leaders alumnus Larry Fink, is presently the largest advisor to the worldā€™s central banks and has been collecting data on the world financial system for more than 30 years now, and undoubtedly has a greater understanding of how the system works than the central banks themselves.

One of the goals of the current policies being pursued by many governments, Wolff believes, is to destroy the businesses of small- and medium-sized entrepreneurs so that multinational corporations based in the United States and China can monopolize business everywhere. Amazon, which was led until recently by Global Leaders alumnus Jeff Bezos, in particular has made enormous profits as a result of the lockdown measures that have devastated the middle class.

Wolff contends that the ultimate goal of this domination by large platforms is to see the introduction of digital bank currency. Just in the past few months, Chinaā€™s International Finance Forum, which is similar to the WEF, proposed the introduction of the digital yuan, which could in turn be internationalized by the Diem blockchain-based currency network. Interestingly, Diem is the successor to Libra, a cryptocurrency that was first announced by Mark Zuckerbergā€™s Facebook, indicating that a global currency that will transcend the power of either the dollar or the yuan, and managed through the cooperation of Chinese, European, and American business networks, is currently being discussed. The International Finance Forumā€™s supervisory board includes such names as the WEFā€™s Christine Lagarde; Jean-Claude Trichet, the former President of the European Central Bank; and Horst Kƶhler, the former Head of the International Monetary Fund.

Wolff further explains that the lockdowns and subsequent bailouts that were seen around the world over the past two years left many nations on the verge of bankruptcy. In order to avoid an economic catastrophe, the governments of the world resorted to drawing on 650 billion special drawing rights, or SDRs, which are supplementary foreign exchange reserve assets managed by the International Monetary Fund. When these eventually come due, it will leave these same governments in dire straits, which is why it may be that the introduction of digital currency has become a sudden priority ā€“ and this may have been the hidden purpose of the lockdowns all along.

Wolff says that two European countries are already prepared to begin using digital currency: Sweden and Switzerland. Perhaps not coincidentally, Sweden has had virtually no lockdown restrictions due to the pandemic, and Switzerland has taken only very light measures. Wolff believes that the reason for this may be that the two countries did not need to crash their economies through lockdown measures because they were already prepared to begin using digital currency before the pandemic began. He contends that a new round of lockdowns may be being prepared that will finish off the worldā€™s economies for good, leading to massive unemployment and in turn the introduction of Universal Basic Income and the use of a digital currency managed by a central bank. This currency might be restricted, both in terms of what individuals can spend it on as well as in the time frame that one has to spend it in.

Norman Fenton posted a video on YouTube. It's a relatively short lecture about his analysis of NHS data. I think that will not add much to the knowledge gathered here, but it's great to share with someone in doubt about the whole situation:

Two of his slides got my interest. One is about that study that was all over the media some time ago. Each unvaccinated person received two PCR tests, compared to 1/6 vaccinated that received one PCR test.
Zrzut ekranu z 2021-11-18 15-54-14.png

The second one is their corrected mortality rate in 70-79 age group for non-COVID cases (they tried to eliminate obvious bias). It looks like the vaccinated mortality rate is consistent with VAERS data to me (most of the people dying in a few days after the shot).Zrzut ekranu z 2021-11-18 15-49-58.png

Remember when people were fighting over toilet paper when there wasn't even a scarcity. Imagine how brutal it is going to be when there is a real food shortage. In fact, this is already happening.

Edit: There is still plenty of food available if you look. They're fighting over the reduced stuff. So, imagine how they will act when they go hungry. Bunch of savages.

I've translated a worth reading pretty good article published on November 10th on Rair Foundation in which the author Michael Lord refers to the economist Ernst Wolff's interview by Reiner Fuellmich. The title is Exposed: Klaus Schwab's School For Covid Dictators, Plan for 'Great Reset' (Videos).

There are 3 videos for the whole podcast with subtitles in English at the end of the article.

I don't remember having read here what it is about, so here we go.

So, the article covers all the aspects discussed by Ernst Wolff in this series of videos with Reiner Fuellmich, and he says something that could explain why Sweden had "soft" measures allegedly anti-Covid-19 from the beginning. For better understanding of what it is about exactly, I'm going to copy-past part of what is under one of the main subtitle untitled "The Alliance of Big Business & Government", in which Michael Lord writes what follows (emphasis are mine and the connection with Sweden is in the last paragraph):
Reiner Fuellmich participated in a meeting of the parliamentary team for Covid in the Polish Parliament. This team is founded by people from the opposition who are MPs and scientists.

Of course, except for private Internet television, no mainstream media were interested in the event.
Aragorn has already written about Mr. Reiner in his posts, so I won't repeat it.

Well, there have been some interesting developments in regards to Small Pox.

On November 4, Bill Gates issued a warning over a possible "Smallpox bioterror outbreak"

On Nov 17, a worker in a PA vaccine research lab "found" Small Pox vials, the FBI was sent in.

On June 4, 2021, the FDA approved Tembexa for treatment of Smallpox.

On September 24, 2019, the FDA approves a new vaccine for Smallpox

The original Operation "Dark Winter" simulated a Smallpox outbreak in the US (2001)

Both Fauci and Biden are on record talking about a "Dark Winter" if not enough people are vaccinated against Covid-19.

Now, am I reading too much into this? Too much pattern recognition? It seems like there might be an actual plan to release Smallpox into the US population. I also recall Bill Gates warning that people will take the next pandemic much more seriously. With people having defeated immune systems due to multiple mRNA shots, a Smallpox outbreak would probably spread fast and have higher lethality than previously observed. Will they actually do it - could this be what the C's have hinted at about a real pandemic? Maybe it's just one of many plans that are floating around among the PTB.

I wonder if there is a similarity in FRV among those who feel that the unjected deserve punishment?
I think the animal energy pool acts as a hypnotizer agent: Whatever programs the Lizzies upload into the animal energy pool, that mind-programming will the OPs have, when they spring forth from the animal pool: all become data-loaded & programmed with the similar mindset.

So I don't know what is the correct behavior during The Plague of the Vaccinated? * If I see someone fall over / collapse. In a store, on the street, regards first aid, especially CPR, in a situation where spike protein on skin contact can have pretty serious effects. I mean the stuff that will cause numerous people to suddenly collapse? The highly infectious viruses - "Super-Deltas" - that the vaxxed are now cooking up in their bodies.
?
Because karmically of course instant giving CPR help is a must, so if any Plague virus transmission happens between the helped and the helper, its good for karma.
But there is critical thinking, MSE, awareness, knowledge protects. So what exactly is the recommended action here?*
I'd say just give them CPR. Are you going to just watch them fall over and die? The spike proteins shouldn't be a problem, maybe only if they were recently vaccinated? The small amount you receive should pale in comparison to the billions they have in their body.

I don't understand what you mean about plague virus transmission and its being good for karma. Also, what is MSE? There are no reports about the new vaccine induced virus, so do you really think you'll be patient 0? Take the chance and help them. They want a lot of us dead anyways, so attempting to save a life is a way of giving them the finger and standing against their agenda. OSIT.

It must be because the vaccine is very safe! :mad:

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

I recently took a look at the official VAERS data. I downloaded a dataset that reported 512,093 VAERS vaccine reactions and deaths from 01/01/21 to 08/27/21. The dataset contained 35 fields:

names(vaers2021)
[1] "VAERS_ID" "RECVDATE" "STATE" "AGE_YRS" "CAGE_YR" "CAGE_MO" "SEX" "RPT_DATE" "SYMPTOM_TEXT"
[10] "DIED" "DATEDIED" "L_THREAT" "ER_VISIT" "HOSPITAL" "HOSPDAYS" "X_STAY" "DISABLE" "RECOVD"
[19] "VAX_DATE" "ONSET_DATE" "NUMDAYS" "LAB_DATA" "V_ADMINBY" "V_FUNDBY" "OTHER_MEDS" "CUR_ILL" "HISTORY"
[28] "PRIOR_VAX" "SPLTTYPE" "FORM_VERS" "TODAYS_DATE" "BIRTH_DEFECT" "OFC_VISIT" "ER_ED_VISIT" "ALLERGIES"

I wanted to focus in on just the reported deaths for now, so I filtered out any reports where the patient did not die. That left me with 6484 reported deaths from a Covid-19 vaccine from the above time period. One thing that was immediately apparent was missing data. There was lots of it. Missing data was more prevalent than filled-out data in many of the fields. The OTHER_MEDS field for example, was missing at more than 50%. This would be valuable information for medical researchers. Out of the 6484 reported deaths subset, the STATE field was missing 1237 times. The VAX_DATE field was missing 223 times and the TODAYS_DATE field was missing 55 times.

The SYMPTOM_TEXT field is where a text description of symptoms and circumstances of the death were described. This field was practically not missing but the quality of the write-up varied. Some were basically "patient died" while other write-ups gave a lot of good information. I really don't blame the medical professionals here. They are very busy people, and filling out the VAERS data was not pushed or seen as important, so hats off to anyone who at least made a stab at reporting.

I deleted the rows in the subset where STATE or VAX_DATE or TODAY'S_DATE were missing and ended up with 4969 entries in the subset where patients died.

Here is a plot of reported deaths by age from this subset:

Age18.png

A sizable majority of reported deaths were over 60, and many over 90. Naturally, there were lots of mentions of comorbidities related to age in the reports. I saw lots of mentions of sepsis, renal failure, and other chronic conditions. I suspect that the age demographics will change somewhat in the future.

A plot of reported deaths by state sorted descending:

r_deaths.png
Naturally, the states with higher populations like California, Texas, and Florida tend to lead the list. So I imported state populations from another data set and graphed based on reported deaths per million of state population.

Number of reported deaths per million of state population - sorted descending:

perStatePop.png
When scaled and normalized by state population, relatively low population density states now tend to lead in reporting - states like Kentucky, North Dakota and Alaska lead. but look at where California and New York end up after scaling. Kansas is a special case. No deaths from Kansas reported in VAERS. I had to add Kansas in the data with zero cases. It turns out that Kansas did not see any Covid-19 vaccination deaths during this interval, or so they say at least.

Kansas City area health leaders - no Covid-19 vax deaths

I suppose many people will say that of course more deaths will be reported in 'flyover country', which is filled with vax-denying, Trump supporting bumpkins. However it could just be that people in low-population density areas outside of big cities are more connected to each other, are healthier mentally and physically, have a relatively more intact moral code, and are less subjectable to 'programming'. Who knows?

Priming the vaccine counter counter narrative, seems to have been well at hand by paid psychologists pre 2020.

Of course the hot spot, for now, has been seen in the tyrannical reactions by some in the Australian government to enforce at all cost, curiously, this is also the academic hot spot of psychologists writing and citing each others papers on how best to manipulate motivate the public to ensure that they acquiesce willingly or reluctantly, and who will, and who will not, resist vaccines. There is large focus in papers of the "hesitant," as a soft language word.

Based upon the progression to the now, late in 2021, the findings and words of these psychological lab studies can be seen as been parroted down through academia, governments, and right into the public discourse (through social media). Those who undertake physiological analysis, look to those who might even consider, expose or believe in some conspiracies, thus they are focal points within these mind studies and how best to counteract same.

Propaganda

The advertising man appeals to desire in the interest of his client. The desire to be strong and healthy, to be socially acceptable, to be beautiful, sells drug products, cosmetics, reducing preparations, soaps, perfumes. Anyone who is accustomed to reading advertisements will instantly recall dozens of illustrations of appeals to such desires used to promote a wide variety of products.

The skilled propagandist also knows the techniques of ā€œmaking ideas stick.ā€ It is because of this knowledge that he resorts to key words and slogans, shibboleths, or other symbolic forms.

Out of a long list, one psychologists to hit the scene is Steve Taylor, an Australian who currently resides in the psychology department of UBC. In 2019, miraculously and some might say prophetically, Steve wrote a book. One can read The Guardians 'Headline' below and further garner what is being sad by reading from the link:

ā€˜No one wanted to readā€™ his book on pandemic psychology ā€“ then Covid hit

In October 2019, a month or so before Covid-19 began to spread from the industrial Chinese city of Wuhan, Steven Taylor, an Australian psychologist at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, published what would turn out to be a remarkably prophetic book, The Psychology of Pandemics.

Once the so called pandemic hit, Steve went on to sit on some of Canada's advisory panels:

The Chief Science Advisor of Canada (CSA) has assembled a multidisciplinary science expert panel to advise her on the latest scientific developments relevant to COVID-19. This information will assist the CSA in providing current and cross-disciplinary advice to the Prime Minister and government.

The expert group is composed of distinguished Canadian scientists and will be meeting on a regular basis. The first meeting took place on March 10 to discuss available science and evidence from disease modelling, risk perception, diagnostic and clinical research.

The UBC department, as an aside, studied Mask Wearing, which can be read in this article:

New research finds COVID-19 mask wearing is associated with its attractiveness

[...]
What role can cognitive science play in understanding the mindset of anti-maskers?

Cognitive science has been studying why we find objects emotionally relevant for some time, asking questions like: How do preferences and other emotional ā€œappraisalsā€ come about? Is it related to familiarity of the object, experience of its use? A host of laboratory studies suggest that the objects that are attended to or chosen because you are going to act on themā€“ often not voluntarily, when participants are ā€œtrickedā€ into choosing these objects by means of some experimental task ā€“ gain emotional value. In our study, we tested if this translates into the reality of COVID protection, and found that it does.

"Nobody likes protective masks, but the more and the longer one wears them, the less one dislikes them"

Attention can be brought to one of Steve's et al. papers titled:

A Proactive Approach for Managing COVID-19: The Importance of Understanding the Motivational Roots of Vaccination Hesitancy for SARS-CoV2

This was pre vaccine rollout:

Objective: To identify (1) the prevalence of vaccination hesitancy for a SARS-CoV2 vaccine, (2) the motivational roots of this hesitancy, and (3) the most promising incentives for improving the likelihood of vaccination uptake when a vaccine does become available.
Mandatory vaccination is unlikely to be a viable option in individualistic societies due to increasing anti-vaccination sentiment (Taylor, 2019). If vaccination hesitancy for SARS-CoV2 is prevalent, then it is important to identify the motivational roots (i.e., attitudes or reasons) underlying the reluctance (Hornsey et al., 2018) and ways to address these. Public education programs (e.g., ā€œdo it for the herdā€) can be helpful to some extent (Taylor, 2019); but, identifying motivational factors for vaccination hesitancy and then proactively tailoring public health messaging and incentives to address these factors prior to beginning an immunization program may improve overall vaccine uptake (World Health Organization, 2020).
[...]
Anticipating and preparing for problems concerning vaccination adherence when a vaccine for SARS-CoV2 becomes available is a critical step in managing the COVID-19 pandemic. Research suggests that greater than 70% of the population will need to be vaccinated against SARS-CoV2 to achieve herd immunity (Fine et al., 2011). Our research suggests that 25% of Americans and 20% of Canadians would reject a SARS-CoV2 vaccine, raising concerns that herd immunity might not be attained when a vaccine becomes available.
[...]
Findings from the present study, along with results from previous studies, have important implications for public policy. In order to maximize the uptake of a SARSCoV2 vaccine, when such vaccine becomes available, it is important to address the various anti-vaccination beliefs identified in the present study and in other recent investigations.

Noted was that before Steve's book release in 2019, there was an article by Joe Pierre M.D. in Psychology Today that continued to dress the stage (notice he quotes Jonathan Swift, who would, no doubt, roll in his grave at his words misuse):

Antivaxxers and the Plague of Science Denial​

Fraud, misinformation, and conspiracy theories can be a deadly combination.

Posted February 8, 2019

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...902/antivaxxers-and-the-plague-science-denial

"Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceivā€™d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect." ā€”Jonathan Swift (1710)

There are papers out of the U.S. (directed at Americans) such as this:

Conspiracy theories as barriers to controlling the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S.

(Sept 2021 - Hornsey cited)

The results also suggest that perceptions of the seriousness of the pandemic mediated the relation between conspiracy beliefs and mask-wearing, while perceptions of personal threat were only directly related to each outcome in Wave 1. It is also noteworthy that reliance on mainstream TV news was a positive predictor of change in both outcomes, as well as negatively related to conspiracy beliefs and positively to both types of threat in March. These patterns suggest that mainstream TV news plays a larger role than other news media in emphasizing the importance of the pandemic's threat and in not legitimizing COVID-related conspiracy theories.
[...]

5. Conclusions​

Conspiracy beliefs regarding the coronavirus pandemic in the US were widespread and persistent over four months, more likely to be held by either persons with conservative political ideology or in disadvantaged racial-ethnic groups and more likely to be associated with use of conservative media outlets. Additionally, persons with non-White racial-ethnic identity and those using social media were more likely to believe that the MMR vaccine is harmful. Conspiracy beliefs and their associations with perceptions of vaccine harm present continuing challenges to the control of the coronavirus pandemic because of their persistence and association with non-acceptance of recommended action, especially mask-wearing, and increasing unwillingness to receive a vaccine when it becomes available. Confronting these conspiracy beliefs will require action by journalists and commentators, especially those with politically conservative audiences, to increase acceptance of medically recommended actions to control the pandemic.

Another primer study was out of Italy (again often citing Hornsey out of Queensland Australia) with a focus on conspiracies:

Conspiracy Beliefs and Acceptance of COVID-Vaccine: An Exploratory Study in Italy​

Conspiracy Beliefs and Acceptance of COVID-Vaccine: An Exploratory Study in Italy

Abstract​

The availability of vaccines does not mean that people will be willing to get vaccinated. For example, different conspiracy beliefs on the adverse effects of vaccines may lead people to avoid collective health measures. This paper explores the role played by antecedents of COVID-related conspiracy beliefs, such as the role of political ideology and the endorsement of moral purity values, and the consequences of COVID-related conspiracy beliefs in terms of the acceptance of a COVID vaccine (when available) via structural equation modelling (SEM). A sample of 590 Italian participants filled in a questionnaire implemented using the Qualtrics.com platform, during the first Italian lockdown in Aprilā€“May 2020. Results showed that endorsing purity values predicted stronger negative attitude towards COVID-vaccines. Moreover, conspiracy beliefs negatively predicted general attitudes toward vaccines. Faith in science negatively predicted general and COVID-related conspiracy beliefs, with those believing more in science also less endorsing general and COVID-related conspiracy beliefs. The attitudes towards the vaccines mediated the relationship between COVID-related conspiracy beliefs and attitudes towards COVID vaccine.
With Hornsey (who Steve cites) he wrote as a "University of Queensland Objective":

The Psychological Roots of Anti-Vaccination Attitudes: A 24-Nation Investigation (pdf)

Strengthening of antivaccination movements in recent decades has coincided with unprecedented increases in the incidence of some communicable diseases. Many intervention programs work from a deficit model of science communication, presuming that vaccination skeptics lack the ability to access or understand evidence. However, interventions focusing on evidence and the debunking of vaccine-related myths have proven to be either nonproductive or counterproductive. Working from a motivated reasoning perspective, we examine the psychological factors that might motivate people to reject scientific consensus around vaccination. To assist with international generalizability, we examine this question in 24 countries. Methods: We sampled 5,323 participants in 24 countries, and measured their antivaccination attitudes. We also measured their belief in conspiracy theories, reactance (the tendency for people to have a low tolerance for impingements on their freedoms), disgust sensitivity toward blood and needles, and individualistic/hierarchical worldviews (i.e., peopleā€™s beliefs about how much control society should have over individuals, and whether hierarchies are desirable). Results: In order of magnitude, antivaccination attitudes were highest among those who (a) were high in conspiratorial thinking, (b) were high in reactance, (c) reported high levels of disgust toward blood and needles, and (d) had strong individualistic/hierarchical worldviews. In contrast, demographic variables (including education) accounted for nonsignificant or trivial levels of variance. Conclusions: These data help identify the ā€œattitude rootsā€ that may motivate and sustain vaccine skepticism. In so doing, they help shed light on why repetition of evidence can be nonproductive, and suggest communication solutions to that problem.

Somewhere (can't locate now - so if anyone can find it) there is a depiction of Hornsey's "Attitude Tree" which is, well, an illustrative guild of growing concern for the ptb.

Here, Hornsey looks to (July 2021):

Pro-vaccination subjective norms moderate the relationship between conspiracy mentality and vaccination intentions

Conclusions The current research provides first evidence that conspiracy mentality and subjective norm conjointly predict vaccination intentions. However, it is not conspiracy mentality that reduces the impact of subjective norm as was initially expected. Rather, it is the subjective norm that determines whether or not the conspiracy mentality negatively predicts vaccination intentions. Conspiracy mentality negatively predicts vaccination intentions only when the norms set by close others is not in favour of vaccination. Thus, keeping social bonds instead of rejecting people who are susceptible to conspiracy beliefs should be encouraged. This way, it seems possible to contain the negative impact of conspiracy beliefs and possibly also the spread of serious diseases.

There is also this paper (not Hornsey or Steve) that speaks for itself, although fits into the planning schemes. It is noted, and a recurring theme, the use of words, such as individual or collective (national) narcissistic tendency as a vaccine predictor:

National narcissism and support for voluntary vaccination policy: The mediating role of vaccination conspiracy beliefs (July 2021)

Aleksandra Cislak,1 Marta Marchlewska,2 Adrian Dominik Wojcik,3 Kacper Śliwiński,3 Zuzanna Molenda,2 Dagmara Szczepańska2 and Aleksandra Cichocka3,4

Abstract

We investigate the relationship between vaccination hesitancy and the way people feel about their national groups. Antivaccination attitudes are associated with conspiracy beliefs, which have been linked to groupbased defensiveness. Thus, we hypothesized that defensiveness about oneā€™s national identity, operationalized as collective narcissism measured in relation to oneā€™s national group, might be related to antivaccination attitudes. We found that national narcissism, but not national identification, predicted support for a voluntary vaccination policy both in a general population sample (N = 361) and among visitors of antivaccination discussion forums (N = 178). In two further studies involving national quota samples, national narcissism was also related to vaccination conspiracy beliefs (N = 1,048), and these beliefs mediated its association with support for a voluntary vaccination policy (N = 811). By highlighting the link between antiscience attitudes and collective narcissism, we demonstrate that group defensiveness can be linked to support for decisions that may undermine the health and well-being of present and future ingroup members.

Where would things be without a psychological study poke at Trump (again Hornsey):

Donald Trump and vaccination: The effect of political identity, conspiracist ideation and presidential tweets on vaccine hesitancy

(May 2020)

ā€œTrump effectā€ is not merely a case of Trump holding a mirror to peopleā€™s pre-existing views: his messages have the power to change attitudes. As such, future research needs to take seriously the impact of Trump as a change-agent, one that is impeding the broader campaign to increase vaccination uptake and to eliminate infectious diseases.

Well, we know what happened to the guy who could help change attitudes.

Continuing with Hornsey, here is a progression of the papers her wrote (in no particular order). This repeats the paper on the "Trump Effect" and adds contact tracing, as are papers on Climate Change and fake meat included (all part and parcel):

Matthew J. Hornsey's research​

https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Matthew-J-Hornsey-9919352

The role of worldviews in shaping how people appraise climate change

Ripple effects: Can information about the collective impact of individual actions boost perceived efficacy about climate change?

Psychological Science in the Wake of COVID-19: Social, Methodological, and Metascientific Considerations

The psychology of the anti-vaccine movement (Aug 2021)

Proā€vaccination subjective norms moderate the relationship between conspiracy mentality and vaccination intentions (Jul 2021)

Resolving the small-pockets problem helps clarify the role of education and political ideology in shaping vaccine skepticism (April 2021)

To what extent are conspiracy theorists concerned for self versus others? A COVIDā€19 test case (Feb 2021)

Profiling Adopters (and Non-adopters) of a Contact Tracing Mobile Application: Insights from Australia (Feb 2021)

Why Facts Are Not Enough: Understanding and Managing the Motivated Rejection of Science (Nov 2020)

No Global Crisis of Trust: A Longitudinal and Multinational Examination of Public Trust in Nonprofits Oct 2020 (added this in as it is relevant)

What does it mean to say that cultured meat is unnatural? Sep 2020 (WEF related)

Donald Trump and vaccination: The effect of political identity, conspiracist ideation and presidential tweets on vaccine hesitancy (May 2020 LOL)

Vaccine hesitancy is strongly associated with distrust of conventional medicine, and only weakly associated with trust in alternative medicine (May 2020)

Flux in scepticism raises hopes (Mar 2020 - Climate Change division related ā€“ Republican vs Democrats WEF inspired no doubt)

Overall, it is clear that there was a great deal of money and grants whirling around to help counteract attitudes.

Distilling down some of the psychologists discourse looks to:

1. Broad types of vaccine hesitancy - general and specific (Pandemic Fatigue studies), which the latter includes being younger, affluent, using labels such as being narcissistic, being entitled and psychologically anxious, both cynical and apathetic and look to hoax conspiracies or exaggerations as a whole.
2. People who share beliefs in conspiracies tend, again, to be narcissistic, have low literacy skills, and analytical thinking that is poor, science is rejected and have believes in pseudoscience. They may have dark personality traits in their actions. They can be politically motivated (Trump Effect), and are true believers.
3. Beliefs might include covid being rooted in bioweapons and depopulation, heaven forbid.

Edward Curtin might say (or RFKjr.); who would fit somewhere into their psychologists study findings, that there is a great war against spiritualism (important), and that the covid army includes scientific entropy, fostering the hidden belief in nihilism itself. Ensuring there is collective narcissism for the body centric minded, that helps form the advancing and increasing ranks against humanity itself.

End Note:

Started was the focus on Australia's jackboot realities, and the overrepresentation of Australian psychologists that clearly have helped to counteract with messaging, which some might call, paid for faux psychological studies, against any resistance or natural immunity that humanity might rise in its own defence. Can these studies listed above be their own form of a psychological contagion, one that has spread country by country, state by state, province by province, or is that too conspiratorial (well not for this thread perhaps)?

Back
Top Bottom