No forests on earth...

MatiaS

Jedi
I've stumbled upon this topic in the past but never really went deeper into it, although I found it fascinating to think about.. This just happened to pop up on my YouTube today so I sat down and watched it.
The hypothesis is that places like Devils Tower and other mesas are in fact stumps of trees of a bygone age. That the forests we have today are merely bushes compared to what they once were. I certainly do not have even elementary knowledge about geology or dendrology so maybe I'm just easily deluded in my ignorance, but I would like to hear a second opinion on this whole thing, it strikes an interesting chord with me, as I do frickin' love trees! The bigger the better :D
The video also talks about Giants Causeway and other places with hexagonal shapes, making the argument that only a living organism would make hexagonal shapes. If I understood the theory presented correctly, it's that these old trees would've been silicon-based lifeforms and thus able to petrify even when in contact with oxygen.
It's also stated that Grand Canyon and other mountain ranges and valleys are the result of quarrying operations, and the photos towards the end of the video, when looked at with this in mind, and comparing with other pictures from quarries, sure make it seem plausible at least.. Stranger things have happened, and are happening.
If you can get over the low-enthusiasm dubbing, and the at times repetitive use of "bullshit", please have a look and tell me what you think.

I've stumbled upon this topic in the past but never really went deeper into it, although I found it fascinating to think about.. This just happened to pop up on my YouTube today so I sat down and watched it.
The hypothesis is that places like Devils Tower and other mesas are in fact stumps of trees of a bygone age. That the forests we have today are merely bushes compared to what they once were. I certainly do not have even elementary knowledge about geology or dendrology so maybe I'm just easily deluded in my ignorance, but I would like to hear a second opinion on this whole thing, it strikes an interesting chord with me, as I do frickin' love trees! The bigger the better :D
The video also talks about Giants Causeway and other places with hexagonal shapes, making the argument that only a living organism would make hexagonal shapes. If I understood the theory presented correctly, it's that these old trees would've been silicon-based lifeforms and thus able to petrify even when in contact with oxygen.
It's also stated that Grand Canyon and other mountain ranges and valleys are the result of quarrying operations, and the photos towards the end of the video, when looked at with this in mind, and comparing with other pictures from quarries, sure make it seem plausible at least.. Stranger things have happened, and are happening.
If you can get over the low-enthusiasm dubbing, and the at times repetitive use of "bullshit", please have a look and tell me what you think.

Saw this one some year ago and still don't know what to think, although I usualy feel, not think. But if there really were such forests in distance past, it must have been long, long time ago and the Earth really was completly different, as far as atmosphere, pressure, air is considered. They are also hiding the bones, obviously from human like species, far bigger than human bones are today found in various places, all over the globe. They have hidden EVERYTHING and the science and school sistems are the main terraines for lie and manipulation.

The hypothesis is that places like Devils Tower and
Even the base of the tower looks like the outreach of a root system.
1636175968786.png
Obviously now petrified by time and the great floods of the past.

They have hidden EVERYTHING and the science and school sistems are the main terraines for lie and manipulation.
I had read that as well, with the hypothesis being (at that time), may have reflected the density having been in a state of STO.

And may have had higher concentrations of oxygen in the atmosphere.
And during a period in time when giants roomed the planet in that period (in my limited HO).

Correction's apprenticed if I am off base her with the above comments.

I had read that as well, with the hypothesis being (at that time), may have reflected the density having been in a state of STO.

And may have had higher concentrations of oxygen in the atmosphere.
And during a period in time when giants roomed the planet in that period (in my limited HO).

Correction's apprenticed if I am off base her with the above comments.

Never occured to me, it could be linked to STO times and density at that times for sure was different. I was just runing in circle of today, STS physichs and chemistry.

Reactions: Ca.
Funny this.
I thought about starting a thread about this after a friend sent me the video, forgot about it and now there it is. Thank you .

Silicon trees are a interesting thing to consider. A lot of the examples really made me wonder, with others I couldn't see the point the video maker wanted to make .
Especially the devil's tower makes one scratch one's head. It really looks like a tree.
And the trees that turned into semi-precious stones made me curious for an explanation.

When the grand canyon was included though I couldn't follow. I think the past great catastrophies/cometary impacts give ample explanation how something like the grand canyon could have come into existence.

Never having questioned the 'tree narrative' before I would love for others to chime in with their opinion.
In a world with a different atmosphere, different atomic interactions and altered quantum realities we might as well have been tree dwellers back then.

I live at the foot of the mountains, in the Alps, and personally, I always wondered how these peaks were formed and how these flat walls could appear... In any case very interesting documentary thank you for sharing

I'm just starting the video now, but it seems possible. We know that the Earth has been through many changes, and the conditions on the planet used to be different - i.e. the planet was more suitable for giants, there used to be a water-vapor canopy, and the earth has been through many cataclysms. I'll watch the video with an open mind.

"...When the grand canyon was included though I couldn't follow. I think the past great catastrophies/cometary impacts give ample explanation how something like the grand canyon could have come into existence."
Here's a discussion of the likely origins of the Grand Canyon, and many other geological features of the earth and other planets (lots of photographs illustrating this phenomenon):

Excerpt from that thread from post #8:
In the book, A Beginners View of our Electric Universe, Tom Findlay posits the right questions about the Grand Canyon-
The Grand Canyon – We are told that the Colorado River once flowed with such force and volume over a period of time that it formed the fantastic Grand Canyon in Arizona, USA. This is quite strange because there happens to be no identifiable delta or other outlet to the sea or to anywhere else that one would expect to find if a cataclysmic flow of water was involved. Neither are there any great amounts of debris to be found anywhere that would have been washed out as the original material that filled that vast chasm. There is even an area of the canyon called the ‘Kaibab Upwarp’ where if indeed water had caused it then it could only have done so by running uphill. Furthermore, the question exists - where would the water have come from anyway?

Debate still goes on around these and other things and for enlightened geologists the questions that arise are far from being settled. With the background of what we now know about plasma discharge ubiquity and power it seems worth considering that the Grand Canyon was machined out of the Earth’s surface by an EDM type event in the distant past. After this event it is likely that its then freshly exposed surfaces were indeed eroded to some small degree by wind and rain. One wonders what today’s geologists would say if evidence that electrical action had taken place was found.

Take a really close look at the intricate pattern of the Grand Canyon in the pictures provided to see the network of main branches and the hierarchy of smaller branches running from them. Does this remind you of a pattern that you may have seen in other places? For the point I am attempting to make here, I can tell you that this is the pattern that an electrical discharge will produce both internally and on the surface of a body. It is called a ‘Lichtenberg Figure’ and an example produced in a laboratory is shown clearly in this image.
---see earlier image posted---

The association to be drawn here is highly significant, for we can see this same pattern being repeated in many geological formations on solid bodies in our solar system and also in many locations on Earth, such as the Grand Canyon. Lichtenberg type figures can also be found in a wide variety of locations across Earth from the deep ocean floor to vast open plains and to mountain tops. If you look at detailed satellite imagery you will see many examples that would traditionally be described as the results of water flowing from melting glaciers or widespread powerful flooding in ancient times. Some of this will of course be true but can we honestly put all the Lichtenberg figure patterns on Earth down to these causes? Please understand that this is not an attempt to dismiss good theory, it is rather a reminder to look closely and to make up one’s own mind in the knowledge that the science behind these matters is not settled as a done deal.

Back
Top Bottom