Session 30 October 2021

Great session as always folks! The impressive amount of attendees did wonders for the energy there indeed!

About the overpopulation conundrum, it got me thinking why nearly 8 million people are considered overpopulated for this planet. One idea among the amalgam of ideas that make up this whole concept is that the more crowded things are, the more entropic things become for a species which lacks proper knowledge.

In a thriving world, each individual will have special talents that each would hone that would aid the whole while keeping their flexibility high to be able to switch and learn new things if needed. However, with more people, there is potential to harbor the entropic mindset of not pulling their fair share of the work, since there are many, many more people that can do it for them, and given that the system has so many tricks to keep us in a dazed state and lazy, it is quite a challenge to climb. This sort of spiel sort of reminds me of that mouse experiment titled "Universe 25".

Anyone see the movie Wall-E? I heard that there had been deliberations in the upper spheres that there were a few choices they could choose with regards to the future of the human race. One is that they would let them grow big and be hooked up to VR and keep them entertained for the rest of their lives while serving as food for 4D STS. The other is the depopulation route, which has its ups and downsides. The major one being that it can be very painful. The upside is the potential soul growth during these hard and painful times, which truly gives credence to having the correct mindset during the "Wave" and gives meaning to the C's rather elusive definition of the word "ecstasy". This is a path that has incredible potential to really push that pendulum towards greater STO levels and to have that energy to persevere with the solidarity of others. When it really is a war at the deepest levels, we must have the strength worthy to be considered as a dependable ally in it that pulls his or her own weight.

I found an image from an Australian man while browsing who purportedly has spoke to someone with ties to the elite and posted this on a forum about a possible future of how they may establish control after it goes all wonky on Earth. Things haven't been going as planned as of late the past few years for the STS folks, so I guess we can wait (get more knowledge/network) and see. 6s0pymi617x71.jpg

I found an image from an Australian man while browsing who purportedly has spoke to someone with ties to the elite and posted this on a forum about a possible future of how they may establish control after it goes all wonky on Earth. Things haven't been going as planned as of late the past few years for the STS folks, so I guess we can wait (get more knowledge/network) and see.

Interesting find. Big if true. It's a very similar scenario to the one Clif High has been predicting - engaged populace systematically hunting and murdering the media and political elite.

Of course, this plan relies entirely on word not getting out and the population not twigging to the man behind the curtain. A big problem for them is that the online dissident sphere has become very aware of the existence of a global cabal. So, we'll see how this works out for them in the end.

Thank you for sharing this latest session! Having this information and the forum to share experiences means a lot.

The networking comment at the end does really resonate and I missed calling it out in my comment last session.

While I only have time to network here on the sorta peripheral by posting or liking, having a network within the community in my area has been something just as positive. There does seem to be an undercurrent of resistance to the medical tyranny in my area which has been reassuring — hope we remain a pocket of sanity (that goes for here too) :flowers:

Interesting find. Big if true. It's a very similar scenario to the one Clif High has been predicting - engaged populace systematically hunting and murdering the media and political elite.

Of course, this plan relies entirely on word not getting out and the population not twigging to the man behind the curtain. A big problem for them is that the online dissident sphere has become very aware of the existence of a global cabal. So, we'll see how this works out for them in the end.
I'm not buying the scenario/theory written by the 'Australian man' (pecha's image). First of all, why would the PTB go through all that trouble to install a 'new global government' when they pretty much have that already? Secondly, if they'd want the people to turn against their government there would be a zillion ways to do that by letting the MSM publish some real truths about what's been going on for, let's say, the past 100 years.

This guy may have been just fooled, or he's making this story up – maybe just for fun and fame, or because he thinks he has "come up with a great theory that explains it all" and to make it more palatable he presents it through this vignette.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my first impression after reading it.

I'm not buying the scenario/theory written by the 'Australian man' (pecha's image). First of all, why would the PTB go through all that trouble to install a 'new global government' when they pretty much have that already? Secondly, if they'd want the people to turn against their government there would be a zillion ways to do that by letting the MSM publish some real truths about what's been going on for, let's say, the past 100 years.

This guy may have been just fooled, or he's making this story up – maybe just for fun and fame, or because he thinks he has "come up with a great theory that explains it all" and to make it more palatable he presents it through this vignette.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's my first impression after reading it.

There's some merit to making the global government "official" when there are, hopefully a great many, left after the coming catastrophes who know there is a man behind the curtain. At this point, there will be a need for tighter controls for when these truths become more widely known in a larger proportion of people and when these greater proportions of people don't believe in the current structure we have now (MSM, think tanks, etc.). In any case, the future is moving towards this greater control, and how it further manifests in our reality is still to be determined. When the greater population is knowledgeable in the hidden government, the elephant will show itself further in some capacity it would seem. This level of knowledge in the collective psyche will leave current systems ineffective and will be a huge drain in energy for STS folks to keep the charade going when no one is going to believe in it. It would have to morph in some capacity to a system that would be favorable for them energy-wise, ala game theory.

In any case, the scenario given is insane. It may very well be a psyop! It'd be best indeed not to put the eggs in the basket so to speak as there will be many twists and turns coming up.

Back
Top Bottom