Fit young sportsmen continue to have serious heart problems emerge in an instant whilst playing live. The latest is perhaps the most high profile from a global perspective. Argentinian football star Sergio Aguero collapsed whilst playing for Spanish club Barcelona suffering from 'chest discomfort'.

SA.jpg

Sergio Aguero went down clutching his chest and received treatment for several minutes before being helped off the pitch

Sergio Aguero was taken to hospital for tests after suffering "chest discomfort" as Barcelona drew against Alaves in their first match since the sacking of Ronald Koeman.

Aguero went down clutching the top of his chest and received treatment for several minutes before being helped off the pitch just before half-time.

Barcelona later said he was admitted to hospital to have a "cardiac exam".

The latest reports are the club say that he will not play for 3 months.

Aguero will now receive treatment while his health is monitored.

The club said: "During the next three months, the effectiveness of treatment will be evaluated in order to determine his recovery process."

Nothing to see here. But sooner or later someone, somewhere must surely ask the question...??!

So, what I'm hearing is: militarise the private sector to enable them to depopulate the human burden which is draining their coveted resources and that this private sector holds the wealth of the world to be able to finance such a task.

Those countries that cannot afford to go green (depopulate) need to be assisted to enable this transition via war (?) or some sort of social destabilisation (incite/provoke violent riots and disorder) and privately financed armies whose funds are far beyond the countries own financial means.

Despicable. I noticed how attentively Bojo and the weasel next to him were listening to the instructions being given.

There are two things I’ve been mulling over lately:

1) why didn’t they just make the ‘vaccines’ less dangerous? With their well established system of propaganda, tweaking the statistics/numbers, tweaking the testing etc. they could have offered a ‘saline solution’ and people would still be convinced that they are working.

2) Why was Israel chosen as one of the prominent test labs with very speedy and aggressive vaccine administering? I mean, haven’t the Israelis for long been the ‘chosen ones’ and their leaders ‘in the innermost club’? Hasn’t the plan always been to drive out the Palestinians and let the Israelis ‘take over’? (I hope Israeli members don’t get offended, I hope you know what I mean...talking about the Zionist’s agenda here).

One possibility is that they are aiming for something like the Marek's disease in chicken:

A leaky vaccine against this disease resulted in more deadly strains over time and now only the vaccinated chicken survive. It is easy to see how this situation would be optimal for the "elites": the compliant ones take infinite booster shots (profit for the medical industry) while all the non-compliant ones will eventually not be able to survive the more deadly strains that develop due to their leaky vaccines.

This makes much more sense than them trying to kill off the compliant part of the population.

Fit young sportsmen continue to have serious heart problems emerge in an instant whilst playing live.

Someone made a good summary:

vaxxed-dot-com.png

Teen equestrian star Cienna Knowles hospitalised with blood clots after Pfizer vaccine

A “super healthy” teen equestrian competitor who was hospitalised last week with blood clots in her chest has blamed the potentially “life-changing” injuries on the Pfizer vaccine.

The 19-year-old, who has more than 30,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok, said she fell ill after receiving her second Pfizer dose last Thursday.

She was taken to Gosford Hospital where scans discovered blood clots in her legs, stomach and lungs.
Cienna Knowles.jpg
Cienna Knowles before the injection

Cienna Knowles at hospital.jpg
Cienna Knowles after the injection

Just want to share some issues, that I have experienced at this time in the ever alternate reality, I am living at the present.

I am not a vain person, as a retired healthcare professional, I have always given attention to my public appearance, if one demonstrates to the public, you are clean, well groomed and knowledgeable, it sends a message, if one takes care of ones appearance, then you will give the same care to the people under your care OSIT. Well I had a recent hair care disaster.

This person was incompetent, fortunately it has been corrected, It will suffice for now. But I had an interesting conversation with a more experienced person, in the so called, beauty business. Where at this time there is a problem in finding experienced personnel, with ability and knowledge to give the client a positive and appreciative service. She mentioned, that the young people, that apply are unreliable and have no integrity, they have an income from the government, so are not really interested, in the service they have agreed to provide. And of course, they present with so called qualifications, the assumption is they will not be required to have a babysitter.

This strikes me that young people are being socially groomed/ programmed to accept that it is more beneficial for them at this time, to accept a payment from the government. Ultimately, to introduce the young to accept a universal income.

On another note, my healthcare friend informed me that when traveling around the area (at present she is on extended medical leave) she noticed two billboards at highway intersections, which read, something like (I can't remember the exact words). The Police do Not Support Vaccine Mandates. I thought this was brilliant considering that there is supposedly and 87% compliance with vaccine uptake in the area.

We also discussed about a colleague, we both had lunch with at the end of the first lock down in 2020, she had been pressured/coerced into receiving the jab because her daughter would be unconformable allowing her on the First Nations Reserve in which she is a band member. It was too much of a risk to her children. How Ironic, will not elaborate further.

Anyway, she is now into her third Jab, and I suppose, will now receive many more, nothing more to say on that score.

Anyway on to further Healthcare topics in BC where I reside that I has come to my attention lately that disturb me. This concerns the vaccine mandated for healthcare workers, and the term healthcare that has a broad scope and covers many medical healthcare services. It concerns the definition between the words of association and College and how those two definitions pertain to healthcare at this time.

Most institutions, providing healthcare have regulatory bodies, to provided safe and effective experiences for those that choose such services. Definition and the implicate meaning appears to have changed in my day, this the definition. From dictionary.com, which has the closest definition from my recollection

An organized body of people who have an interest, activity, or purpose in common; a society.

I remember when I first became an RN in Canada, it was called BC Registered Nurses Association, and with political changes from outside and within the organization, since January 2020, it has now been rebranded into this:

Home This changed, from my research it occurred in January 2020, long before the declared pandemic in March 2020, suggest to me long term planning.

So one may ask what is the difference between Association and College, Well in BC healthcare colleges are regulated by the Health Professions Act, which is at this time in review, the previous act, expired on 27/10/2021. and those professions, that have the name of College as a professional designation, come under the direct control of the Health Minister of BC, a government body. This could also apply to other healthcare ministers worldwide who knows. Could to me the lockstep approach to health care mandates.

For those interested read Part 2.01 — Amalgamation of Colleges

List of colleges in BC..This is only one Province in Canada, think about Canada wide. And this I could not be a complete list, only a cursory search.

On another note, I think it was in September when all the mandated for healthcare to be vaccinated in place, I remember specifically that Bonnie Henry, so called Health expert for BC said there would be no vaccine exemptions. Well seem they was no playing around, I will post below the so called exceptions mandated that are called exemptions, in effect they are a Catch 22 situation. So seem to me that in BC there are no religious exemptions, or for any other exemptions for any cause. Either you get the Vaxx or you are as they say shit out of luck. This infographic from the BC nurses and midwifes website.

Valid reasons for an exemption or deferral​

According to the provincial health officer, the reasons outlined in the table below are the only valid reasons for a COVID-19 exemption or deferral. Legitimate exemption or deferral letters must state one of these valid reasons.

Vaccine type​

Valid reason for exemption​

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna)
COVID-19 viral vector vaccine
(AstraZeneca)
History of an anaphylactic reaction to components of both mRNA and adenovirus vector vaccine (i.e., polyethylene glycol and polysorbate 80)

Valid reason for deferral​

Receipt of anti SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma for treatment or prevention of COVID-19 (except tocilizumab or sarilumab) – defer for at least 90 days
Diagnosis of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome – defer until fully recovered from illness and for 90 days after the date of diagnosis
Physician-diagnosed myocarditis or pericarditis following the first dose with no other cause identified – defer until further information about the risk of recurrence is available.
Suspected hypersensitivity or non-anaphylactic allergy to COVID-19 vaccine components.
Serious adverse event following first dose of vaccine awaiting recommendation for further vaccination by the Medical Health Officer

Other important information to look for​

Legitimate vaccine exemption or deferral documents issued by a nurse practitioner or physician must also have the following.
  • The patient's full name
  • The issuing nurse practitioner or physician's name and signature (digital signatures are not valid)

Who can issue vaccine exemptions and deferrals in BC?​

Only nurse practitioners licensed and registered with BCCNM or physicians licensed and registered with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC and can issue vaccine exemptions and deferrals in BC.
A nurse practitioner's registration status can be verified on the public register.

My health friend has a Physician that has a known allergic reaction to polyethylene Glycol, how long her exemption will last who knows. She is so patient orientated.

Well that is all I have to say for now...Beam me Up Scottie!

My browser won't let me play it at all. It's becoming the norm that anything cov-related just won't be allowed no matter the source, unless it's the ptb version. :rolleyes:
If anyone is able to watch it, would you just put up the main points for the rest of us to see?
Here is my best-effort transcript. I hope it helps. Scary stuff.
Dr. Tenpenny: With this paper I looked up last night, I have mapped out 8 mechanisms of action of how this "vaccine" is going to kill people. When you inject this mRNA, when you inject this "vaccine", the mRNA starts to code for the spike protein. [...] NIH is fighting with Moderna over patent rights, because you can't patent anything that's out in nature, so they had to manipulate the spike protein in order to be able to patent it and then make an antibody to the spike protein. Well this anti-spike-protein antibody, this antibody, is deadly. It's absolutely deadly. And the first three papers that I went through, I found that one of the things that the spike protein does is it directly attacks lung tissue and breaks it down. The second thing that it does is that it inhibits your M2 macrophages which are your anti-inflammatory macrophages, so you get cytokine storm and you die. The third is that when that mRNA goes in and then an antibody is made to the spike protein, the antibody binds loosely to the spike protein and carries it into the cell and causes permanent replication. So it's like having an "On" button with no "Off" button. So you're constantly making this little piece of protein to develop more spike proteins against it to make more destruction. And then with the paper that I read last night of this anti-spike-protein, it attacks the astrocytes and the oligodendrocytes which are two different types of cells in your brain. It attacks the inner mitochondria membrane in two different mechanisms and it attacks this neurofilament protein which are the motor nerves. You see those people in the videos after the "vaccine" [Tenpenny shakes her body vigorously to illustrate]. It's because the spike-protein antibody is affecting their motor neurons and their central nervous system. And then the number one primary symptom that people have after they get this "vaccine" is debilitating fatigue, that they can't even function in the main part of their life. Well, it's because that spike-protein antibody attacks the mitochondria and it attacks the GAD65 which is the intracellular antigen inside of your mitochondria and it can also attack your pancreas. If you are diabetic, it will make your diabetes worse. If you are not diabetic, it can cause you to have diabetes. Stiff person syndrome. Cerebellar ataxia, which is that thing you are watching people not being able to walk [Tenpenny shakes her body again to demonstrate]. In the experiment that they did, they took different tissue antigen like skin and lung, and all this other stuff, and they dropped the serum that had the antibody in it on it. 27 out of 55 of the tissue types reacted adversely to the spike antibody. So when you get this "vaccine" you create this antibody and that's why in the most recent VAERS report that can out this week 181 deaths already that have been reported, and when you start reading through them, you can layout what these antibodies do, you can see what has happened to these people. And that's the anti-spike antibody that's attacking them. And that's why the most number of deaths occurred about 19 days after the injection because it takes awhile to develop the antibody response - it doesn't happen like this [snaps fingers] unless you have an anaphylactic reaction probably to the PEG and unless you have an immediate reaction to it, the delayed reaction is going to start - it takes awhile (19 days). I talked to a bunch of epidemiologists in Europe and they said that it takes about 48 weeks to really see the most profound effects of autoimmune disease. When I first found the first four mechanisms of action, I said to a few friends of mine that this is a perfectly designed kill machine. The other thing is that with that replicating thing, because of the "vaccine", you are going to see mutants. The one thing they are not asking these people who have been diagnosed with this mutant strain is "have you had one of the not-approved-yet 'vaccines'?" - nobody is putting that together. Somewhere between 48 weeks, 6 to 7 months and a couple of years into the future. So you were talking about this girl with the meningitis vaccine - this is going to be even worse. So people have got to make some spiritual decisions about this. Are you going to say "oh, I wanna get this vaccine so I can get on an airplane" or "so I can go to eat" or "so I can keep my job" (that gets a little harder) or "so I can go to professional school" (which gets a little bit harder)? So people are going to have to start making some really hard spiritual decisions.

Last edited:
Brand new study from Stockholm
Spike proteins causing cancer and weakens the ability to repair DNA !

A study made at the Wennergrens Center by Hui Jiangoch Ya-Fang Mei from the institution of Moleculair bioscience at Stockholm University as well the Institute for Clinical microbiology at Umeå University - showing that

1) the spike proteins enter the cell core after all. In there they make it difficult for the mechanisms involved to repair damaged DNA !

2) the consequence of that are increased cancer, tumors and malformations.

Here is the study in english with the title.

Unfortunately I cannot mark whole sentences to link in this forum when on iPhone 13 Pro Max and new iOS 15.1 - because whenever i try to select a sentence (to link, or change size, color etc) everything jumps several pages upwards, no exception - making it impossible to select properly other than 1-3 words. It just doesn’t seem to play well with the forum (underlying structure) anymore ?

The Study: LINK

SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro

When I get home in the morning, accessing my home computer, I will translate the Swedish text (written by Lars Bern) into English in the forum for you - because it describes the deeper underpinning in this brand new study and gives better insight what exactly is going on.

Until morning.
Time for me to prepare subway trains in the depot.

:rockon:

Peer-reviewed study from New Zealand finds that over 80% of pregnant women in the first trimester experience miscarriages after getting an mRNA vaxx:

Spontaneous Abortions and Policies on COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Use During Pregnancy
Aleisha R. Brock , Simon Thornley

Abstract

The use of mRNA vaccines in pregnancy is now generally considered safe for protection against COVID-19 in countries such as New Zealand, USA, and Australia. However, the influential CDC sponsored article by Shimabukuro et al. (2021) used to support this idea, on closer inspection, provides little assurance, particularly for those exposed in early pregnancy. The study presents falsely reassuring statistics related to the risk of spontaneous abortion in early pregnancy, since the majority of women in the calculation were exposed to the mRNA product after the outcome period was defined (20 weeks’ gestation).

In this article, we draw attention to these errors and recalculate the risk of this outcome based on the cohort that was exposed to the vaccine before 20 weeks’ gestation. Our re-analysis indicates a cumulative incidence of spontaneous abortion 7 to 8 times higher than the original authors’ results (p < 0.001) and the typical average for pregnancy loss during this time period. In light of these findings, key policy decisions have been made using unreliable and questionable data. We conclude that the claims made using these data on the safety of exposure of women in early pregnancy to mRNA-based vaccines to prevent COVID-19 are unwarranted and recommend that those policy decisions be revisited.

The most important part:

The study indicates that at least 81.9% (≥ 104/127) experienced spontaneous abortion following mRNA exposure before 20 weeks, and 92.3% (96/104) of spontaneous abortions occurred before 13 weeks’ gestation (Table 4, footnotes). This is a very high proportion of pregnancy loss observed in those exposed to the mRNA vaccination before 20 weeks’ gestation, ranging from 81.9–91.2% (n = 114–127), which is significantly different to baseline estimates from other studies (11.3%, n = 79,978; p < 0.001), being 7- to 8-fold higher than expected (p < 0.001).

The study will be available on the website of the journal when it is updated to the current issue:

BMJ, a major journal for healthcare professionals, just published a story about fraud during the Pfizer vaxx trials:

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial​

Our latest investigation hears from a whistleblower engaged in Pfizer’s pivotal covid-19 vaccine trial. Her evidence raises serious questions about data integrity and regulatory oversight.

[...]

But, for researchers who were testing Pfizer’s vaccine at several sites in Texas during that autumn, speed may have come at the cost of data integrity and patient safety.

A regional director who was employed at the research organisation Ventavia Research Group has told The BMJ that the company falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, and was slow to follow up on adverse events reported in Pfizer’s pivotal phase III trial.

Staff who conducted quality control checks were overwhelmed by the volume of problems they were finding. After repeatedly notifying Ventavia of these problems, the regional director, Brook Jackson, emailed a complaint to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Ventavia fired her later the same day.

Jackson has provided The BMJ with dozens of internal company documents, photos, audio recordings, and emails.

A fully vaccinated passenger died on a flight from Turkey to Germany, found to be positive for coronavirus post-mortem, cause of death hasn’t been confirmed yet. When will they realise that vaccine passports are useless?

Amid debates over the ability of COVID-19 vaccines to prevent transmission of the virus comes a report from Germany that a vaccinated man died aboard a plane and was later found to be infected with COVID-19.
The virus has not been confirmed as the cause of death
, according to the National

Back
Top Bottom