Well well well....

Screenshot_20211029-014700~2.png

"If you take the combination of material inflation, labor inflation and premium transportation costs to deal with some of the supply chain challenges, it's over a $1 billion of impact. It's a $16 billion, $17 billion company right now in terms of [annual] revenue. That's a big nut," he said. However, Loree said Stanley Black & Decker is able to "recover 100% of that in price, some mix and new products, things like that."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211029-014700.png
    Screenshot_20211029-014700.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 2
The truth is starting to come out!!!

Screenshot_20211102-205740~2.png

Food prices traditionally rise in China as winter nears, but the price of vegetables has surged in recent weeks because of the extreme weather.

Meanwhile, the country is continuing to use strict lockdowns to tackle coronavirus. China hopes to reach zero infections before it hosts the Winter Olympics, which begin in February

The headline might be overplaying things (and even the body of the text), but I do think that if you have the capability to burn wood (or want a wood stove or something similar) the sooner the better seems wise in terms of laying in wood for next year (getting everything in place) and also seems prudent to do so for the following year as well. The situation it seems to me is only going to continue to deteriorate.

And if you can't find any for sale or it is too expensive, then make haste to form relationships with people that can run a chainsaw, have a truck, etc and are able to harvest wood. Fwiw

Americans Panic-Buy Firewood And Stoves Amid Energy Crisis | ZeroHedge

The following article from Reuters describes a meeting of many of the world's top financial powers who just met in Jerusalem to game out responses to a cyberattack on the global financial system. Unlike the Cyber Polygon exercises of several months ago, that seems to have been broader in nature, this gathering was specifically focused on banking/financial infrastructure. And doesn't include Russia. Could this be the 'Event 201' of a coming "attack" on the world's financial system?

EXCLUSIVE IMF, 10 countries simulate cyberattack on global financial system

"JERUSALEM, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Israel on Thursday led a 10-country simulation of a major cyberattack on the global financial system in an attempt to increase cooperation that could help to minimise any potential damage to financial markets and banks.

The simulated "war game", as Israel's Finance Ministry called it and planned over the past year, evolved over 10 days, with sensitive data emerging on the Dark Web. The simulation also used fake news reports that in the scenario caused chaos in global markets and a run on banks.

The simulation -- likely caused by what officials called "sophisticated" players -- featured several types of attacks that impacted global foreign exchange and bond markets, liquidity, integrity of data and transactions between importers and exporters.

"These events are creating havoc in the financial markets," said a narrator of a film shown to the participants as part of the simulation and seen by Reuters.

Israeli government officials said that such threats are possible in the wake of the many high-profile cyberattacks on large companies, and that the only way to contain any damage is through global cooperation since current cyber security is not always strong enough.

"Attackers are 10 steps ahead of the defender," Micha Weis, financial cyber manager at Israel's Finance Ministry, told Reuters.

Participants in the initiative, called "Collective Strength", included treasury officials from Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Thailand, as well as representatives from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements.

The narrator of the film in the simulation said governments were under pressure to clarify the impact of the attack, which was paralysing the global financial system.

"The banks are appealing for emergency liquidity assistance in a multitude of currencies to put a halt to the chaos as counterparties withdraw their funds and limit access to liquidity, leaving the banks in disarray and ruin," the narrator said.

The participants discussed multilateral policies to respond to the crisis, including a coordinated bank holiday, debt repayment grace periods, SWAP/REPO agreements and coordinated delinking from major currencies.

Rahav Shalom-Revivo, head of Israel's financial cyber engagements, said international collaboration between finance ministries and international organizations "is key for the resilience of the financial eco-system."

The simulation was originally scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Expo but it was moved to Jerusalem due to the Omicron variant of COVID-19, with officials participating over video conference."

In relation to an economic reset, we will see what happens with gold and silver as we move forward, since the paper price continues to get hammered. I don't necessarily think there may be a dramatic price increase on the fake, controlled, 'fiat/paper', unbacked commodity markets/exchanges, but that the price of actually getting physical metal in your hand may be much, much higher and diverge significantly from the manipulated commodity exchanges prices. At least for silver, there is already a record divergence, which has been happening for some time, in the price of getting an actual coin/bar in hand and the price of one ounce on commodity exchanges. My take is that what is currently happening with manufactured supply chain issues and shortages, inflation/hyperinflation, undeclared hostility and even hybrid war between countries and possibly other entities, and the financial system stressed overall in relation to this and other things will have an impact on both G+S physical prices in a positive way at some point. Grain of salt - A friend of a friend of a friend (I have met the friend of a friend and have no reason to belief he is making it up) that works at one of the largest copper manufacturers in the US says that the company cannot get copper to manufacture items and that basically they will have to shut down. I personally think copper will become a monetary metal that is used at some point in the future. That gold, silver, and copper coins and bars will be circulated via barter to some degree and outside official systems of finance and economics.

In terms of the copper shortage, the same could happen with silver, since it is one of the most important industrial metals for our technological society, but it is also a monetary metal. I've followed the silver market for many years. I think they have artificially suppressed the price of silver for over 50 years in order for the technological stuff we have to be built-out. There has been a significantly decreasing supply of above ground and available silver for many, many years and that there might already be shortages overall within the industries for silver both as a monetary metal and as an industrial commodity.

But it is sobering to think of the possible shortage of copper and what that means to the possible breakdown of things moving forward if you extrapolate that to all the things that copper is used in.

The following article from Reuters describes a meeting of many of the world's top financial powers who just met in Jerusalem to game out responses to a cyberattack on the global financial system. Unlike the Cyber Polygon exercises of several months ago, that seems to have been broader in nature, this gathering was specifically focused on banking/financial infrastructure. And doesn't include Russia. Could this be the 'Event 201' of a coming "attack" on the world's financial system?

EXCLUSIVE IMF, 10 countries simulate cyberattack on global financial system

"JERUSALEM, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Israel on Thursday led a 10-country simulation of a major cyberattack on the global financial system in an attempt to increase cooperation that could help to minimise any potential damage to financial markets and banks.

The simulated "war game", as Israel's Finance Ministry called it and planned over the past year, evolved over 10 days, with sensitive data emerging on the Dark Web. The simulation also used fake news reports that in the scenario caused chaos in global markets and a run on banks.

The simulation -- likely caused by what officials called "sophisticated" players -- featured several types of attacks that impacted global foreign exchange and bond markets, liquidity, integrity of data and transactions between importers and exporters.

"These events are creating havoc in the financial markets," said a narrator of a film shown to the participants as part of the simulation and seen by Reuters.

Israeli government officials said that such threats are possible in the wake of the many high-profile cyberattacks on large companies, and that the only way to contain any damage is through global cooperation since current cyber security is not always strong enough.

"Attackers are 10 steps ahead of the defender," Micha Weis, financial cyber manager at Israel's Finance Ministry, told Reuters.

Participants in the initiative, called "Collective Strength", included treasury officials from Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Thailand, as well as representatives from the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Bank of International Settlements.

The narrator of the film in the simulation said governments were under pressure to clarify the impact of the attack, which was paralysing the global financial system.

"The banks are appealing for emergency liquidity assistance in a multitude of currencies to put a halt to the chaos as counterparties withdraw their funds and limit access to liquidity, leaving the banks in disarray and ruin," the narrator said.

The participants discussed multilateral policies to respond to the crisis, including a coordinated bank holiday, debt repayment grace periods, SWAP/REPO agreements and coordinated delinking from major currencies.

Rahav Shalom-Revivo, head of Israel's financial cyber engagements, said international collaboration between finance ministries and international organizations "is key for the resilience of the financial eco-system."

The simulation was originally scheduled to take place at the Dubai World Expo but it was moved to Jerusalem due to the Omicron variant of COVID-19, with officials participating over video conference."
Hmm. This meeting seems to point to them prepping to pull the plug - I'm sure they'll blame Russia for it when they do it, too - but it won't got the way they think. You have all the big western powers at this meeting in Israel - The C's have said most recently this could happen after Christmas. What to do?

Hmm. This meeting seems to point to them prepping to pull the plug - I'm sure they'll blame Russia for it when they do it, too - but it won't got the way they think. You have all the big western powers at this meeting in Israel - The C's have said most recently this could happen after Christmas. What to do?

It's a good question as it does certainly feel like the plug could be pulled in a month or so... I wouldn't be surprised. Donate to FOTCM, buy a bit more physical metal, have a bit more cash on hand, go through your stocks and buy anything that may have run low, pay to see a nice play, take yourself out for a nice dinner... those are some things that come to mind. Trust you instincts as they will probably be much more valuable than anything for what is to come.

I'm not much of a history buff, but I know commerce continued in Nazi Germany albeit I'd imagine in a much depressed form. That is to say, it will still be possible to acquire goods to some extent.

It's a good question as it does certainly feel like the plug could be pulled in a month or so... I wouldn't be surprised. Donate to FOTCM, buy a bit more physical metal, have a bit more cash on hand, go through your stocks and buy anything that may have run low, pay to see a nice play, take yourself out for a nice dinner... those are some things that come to mind. Trust you instincts as they will probably be much more valuable than anything for what is to come.

I'm not much of a history buff, but I know commerce continued in Nazi Germany albeit I'd imagine in a much depressed form. That is to say, it will still be possible to acquire goods to some extent.
That is about what I was thinking. I've been moving my meager 401k into physical metals, some stocks of food, hygiene supplies, misc. items, and will get some cash on hand soon. Still have a bucket of crypto and some savings. Otherwise, not much else I can think of to do.

another part that I think we are seeing is what happens when the morally compromised or deficient sit in all positions of power, authority, and leadership. That the corrupted system has negatively selected for these individuals and/or put them in place against the will of the people and the people who do have leadership qualities and moral qualities.
Interesting that this is exactly what has commonly been described in communist systems of government. Those with real talent and ability are forced out of all leadership roles in favor of those who are just conscious enough to simply obey, toe the line, and not question. The natural result is rapid decline in quality across all spheres. Poor products, poor services, poor availability, poor infrastructure, poor living conditions and the physical and social decay that arrive in the wake. Standards are driven down to a lowest common denominator to achieve equality, as the wealth is spirited away and people are asked to sacrifice for their country.

As Yuri Bezmenov said, "This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these schmucks to put a Big Brother government in Washington DC ... then you will see [stated sarcastically] what a beautiful society of equality and social justice means in practice."

In relation to an economic reset, we will see what happens with gold and silver as we move forward, since the paper price continues to get hammered. I don't necessarily think there may be a dramatic price increase on the fake, controlled, 'fiat/paper', unbacked commodity markets/exchanges, but that the price of actually getting physical metal in your hand may be much, much higher and diverge significantly from the manipulated commodity exchanges prices.
There is upcoming significant change in physical/paper gold markets, called Basil III protocol, starting on January 1st next year, which is probably going to see appreciation in higher prices of gold in the course of the next year, because it is the only way ECB can save their expanded ballance sheets, because:
The ECB, [vs. the Fed], can go bankrupt, since it has no capacity to [create infinite amounts of elastic money]. All it can do is buy the sovereign debt of the member countries’ central banks and hand them back euros, while swapping around deckchairs on this monetary Titanic. There is a definable limit to this process, especially if rates rise as people lose confidence in the underlying economic activity of those countries and their fiscal positions.

This quote is from the recent article 'Davos is Making the Central Bank case for Gold'
[..] with Basel III on the horizon and the U.K. exempt until January 1st, 2022, there is still the basic infrastructure in place that if the Fed tightens, which it did through the RRP rate, then gold would be under constant pressure by those needing dollars at cheap rates regardless of the fundamentals.
Short term funding needs always trump long-term fundamentals.

So, the Fed still needs gold kept under wraps to maintain its primacy. But at the same time, the ECB and other Central Banks accumulating gold need it to rise, or at least keep pace with their currency vs. the dollar. I still believe that dynamic is in play for 2022 and it will finally be the full expression of Basel III that will continue putting a higher floor underneath gold.

For whatever reason this Terminator 2 scene came to mind when reading the article below:

"The population becomes self-aware at 2:14 am EST on ______ 2022. In a panic they try to pull the plug." - Terminator
"The population fights back." - Sarah Connor
"Yes, it launches its fury against targets and the perpetrators..."
🤷‍♂️

For whatever reason this Terminator 2 scene came to mind when reading the article below:

"The population becomes self-aware at 2:14 am EST on ______ 2022. In a panic they try to pull the plug." - Terminator
"The population fights back." - Sarah Connor
"Yes, it launches its fury against targets and the perpetrators..."
🤷‍♂️

Well at least we have a backup plan.

1640242434440.png

In this article by Derrick Broze, he makes a pretty startling claim in this article below. Worth a read for sure. I posted about this before, but it's worth mentioning again, I think.

He claims the 'unification of every program we use in the sense of it all being tied to one easily-trackable digital identity' is one of the markers leading up to SPARS, the next planned pandemic.

Basically, there was a gaming exercise, entitled SPARS, run in 2017 by the shifty creatures at John Hopkins. A good overview is detailed in the first minutes of this new Corbett Report video, with some comments from Derrick Broze.

Of particular note to us on the forum in the SPARS Event is the point of origin - Saint Paul, Minnesota. Talk about a red flag. The city named after Paul being used for a new pandemic. Not only that, the actual plague may be named after Saint Paul. And its point of origin? A church.

From Boze's article:
In mid-October 2025, three deaths were reported at a church in St. Paul, Minnesota. Two church members recently returned from a trip to the Philippines. While their deaths were initially assumed to be influenza, laboratory results later disproved this theory. Eventually, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed that the three patients were infected with a novel coronavirus, known as the St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SPARS-CoV, or SPARS).

The session below suggests that the destruction of symbols is a kind of warfare that is just as real as bombs and bullets. I would say it this war is fought on an informational level, and affects the mass human subconscious. The goal is the destruction of Christianity as an ancient technology of the Soul:

Laura said:
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.

Q: (Pierre) I noticed often in those false flag operations they have prepared in advance a conspiracy theory for the mass audience. Here the conspiracy theory is money. It's about getting oil, getting fancy buildings. But really, behind that, the real perpetrators are working on deeper things like symbols, ideologies, feelings.

(L) Symbols are so important. It's like the movie V for Vendetta. He was talking about Parliament as a symbol.

(Chu) It's the collective unconscious. And how did they do it? Was it thermite or what?

A: Normal fire elements. It didn't take more than that.

Q: (L) Accelerant of some sort. And then it's in such a place that it's hard to get any firefighters in there, and there were delays. So, is it possible that STS forces were controlling the minds and hearts of the people involved setting the fire and dealing with the fire?

A: Yes!!

Q: (L) Okay, any other questions?

(Pierre) But it was not a normal citizen thinking...

(L) No, it was controlled individuals.

(Pierre) Isolated individuals, or intelligence group organized?

(L) I would say it's probably what we call the crypto-geographic thing working on a lot of people.

(Pierre) Not Mossad?

(L) I don't think it has to be Mossad all the time.

(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.

(Joe) If it's social engineering, if it's an attempt to affect the mass mind by destroying one of the symbols, that would play into the...

(Pierre) Let's ask: Who did it?

A: Not one entity. Fire was set by manipulated Muslim group.

Q: (L) And who was manipulating the group?

A: Your favorite STS intel agency.

Q: (Joe) Mossad?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Yeah.

(Joe) It was basically a terror attack.

Q: (Joe) It's the same modus operandi: a bunch of manipulated Muslims.

(Pierre) But this time, unlike similar scenarios, the media didn't point the finger immediately to some Muslim terrorists. It would have been a perfect opportunity to further demonize the Muslims and push up the clash of civilizations. Why didn't they offer to the public audience a Muslim patsy?

(L) Well, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't been doing that so much lately After the last couple of Muslim incidents like the Charlie Hebdo and Muhammed Merah, everything got turned around! Now Muslims are the oppressed! They are a protected species!

(Joe) The agenda over the past number of years has been to create in the minds of Western Christians the idea that Muslims are evil terrorists. And then whenever the programmed people rise up and say, "Muslims are evil! We don't want them here!" the manipulators tell them that they're evil racists and they should shut up. So, people have already kind of assumed that it was Muslims...

(L) They put them in this situation because it's cognitive dissonance.

(Pierre) So they are so programmed into thinking these thought patterns that you don't have to give the patsy.

(Joe) There were so many other events around the ND fire about other Christian churches with fires or attacks. There was a lot of suggestion that Muslims were doing it.

(L) They have manipulated things around now to the point where Christianity can be basically demonized and destroyed after they'd already manipulated Christians to think that Muslims are terrorists. So now, they're the bad guys for thinking what they've been manipulated to think. They've essentially put themselves in the position of being subject to destruction.

(Chu) It's like a super-evil way of gaslighting people.

(L) It's insidious. As far as I can see, Islam and Judaism as they are practiced today based on what Israel Shahak wrote, those are the closest things to materialistic Satanism that I've ever seen. And I'm not whitewashing Christianity either, but there are some foundational things about it that were truly good and benevolent.

Q: (L) If people could get back to the original Paleochristianity then the world would be a different place. But you're certainly not going to get there by materialistic Darwinism.

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Q: (Joe) Is it that people who have a certain awareness which is equivalent to information or ideas or conception of the world in their mind, that this contributes building blocks for a new reality?

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

So, what does it mean to 'stay awake and aware' to this SPARS scenario? Boze makes a really good point in the Corbett Report video. There are two new technologies gamed in the scenario. If one or both arrive, it would be a strong indication that our reality is being groomed in the SPARS direction. From Derrick Boze's article:

The exercise describes the world of 2025 as “more connected, yet more divided” with near universal access to wireless internet. The report discusses a new technology known as (1) internet accessing technology (IAT), which is described as “thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet.” New social media platforms also affect the digital landscape, including (2) ZapQ, a platform that “enables users to aggregate and archive selected media content from other platforms and communicate with cloud-based social groups based on common interests and current events.”

So I'm thinking about ZaqQ in terms of what you're observing. Of course, it's framed in vague terms of 'users' being 'enabled' in order to 'be themselves' or whatever, but it could be something much more nefarious is planned. My hunch is that it's more like users being used in order to be useful for surveillance, data-mining, and social control.

In light of new information, it makes sense to revisit the abovementioned Derrick Boze article, where he talks about the 'SPARS scenario', which is something akin to Event 201 or Operation Lockstep. The SPARS thing is set a few years in the future.

In particular I want to focus on the adoption of new technology, called 'IAT':

which is described as “thin, flexible screens that can be temporarily attached to briefcases, backpacks, or clothing and used to stream content from the internet.”

This article from SOTT reports on people with television backpacks advocating booster shots:

So this piece of data may indicate that the PTB are still steering towards a 'SPARS scenario' future.

Screenshot_20220107-155700~2.png
Screenshot_20220107-160516.png

"This is a green light for March," Neil Dutta, head of U.S. economics at Renaissance Macro Research, wrote in an email Friday morning, referring to the timing of an initial rate hike from the Fed. "The U3 unemployment rate plunged 0.3ppt [percentage points] to 3.9%, 0.4ppt below the Fed's Q4 2021 estimate and only 0.4ppt above the Fed's estimate for year end 2022. Average hourly earnings are coming in firm as the labor force participation rate remains flat."

The Fed's December meeting minutes released earlier this week suggested some officials were inclined to speed their asset-purchase tapering and move up the timing of an initial interest rate hike from current near-zero levels. And in a surprise development to many market participants, some officials also suggested they were contemplating the start of reducing the nearly $9 trillion in assets on the central bank's balance sheet. Such a move would quickly shift the markets away from the accommodative monetary policy backdrop that helped underpin risk assets during the pandemic.

“The way I view it is very simple: The Fed delivered a wonderful year for markets in 2021, at the cost of a much more complicated outlook in 2022," Mohamed El-Erian, president of Queens' College at Cambridge University and Allianz Chief Economic Adviser

Back
Top Bottom