Events in Russia

'Erdogan is sitting on two chairs as usual.'

29 Sep, 2021

30 SEP, 2021

Russia fully committed to reducing carbon emissions, wants same accurate & transparent rules for all nations – Putin at G20

Russia definitely said in recent years it wants to reduce oil as it is "going out of fashion" / getting expensive to drill. But Russia is supplying almost the whole of Europe with gas. Burning natural gas is carbon emissions.

I must be wrong, my sight must have been compromised, but since Putin embraced the Vaxx, he just now sounded like an old cassette player. I glimpsed that originally the Deep State set him up as the great enemy of the USA, but in reality he serves the Consortium / One World Government too, parroting such [to me] obvious controversial Deep State Lines as the above article title.

I was thinking now Joe will be vindicated and proven right, when he said years ago [when our "Putin worship" began] that Putin isn't The Saint "Simon Templar" as we have revered him to be.. until recently, right until his Vaxx-Turnaround Moment. It appears to me Putin's disguise as a Consortium Puppet just dropped. Maybe he has a wind-up crank at his back, when he says such things and if we go around him, maybe we can even see that crank or his batteries.. WTH?

Still Russia isn't the USA bullying everybody with World Police Acts. But the lines of sanity and insanity appear to be blurring fast on the geopolitical stage. Thoroughly confusing. Or the Establishment wants exactly to create & enforce this kind of cognitive dissonance in people? [shaking my head]

It appears to me Putin's disguise as a Consortium Puppet just dropped. Maybe he has a wind-up crank at his back, when he says such things and if we go around him, maybe we can even see that crank or his batteries.. WTH?

Despite having similar thoughts, especially at the beggining of corona craziness, my current take on the situation that there is a powerful faction in Kremlin, backed up by the Western sources, and Putin has to take their agenda into account and comply to a degree, because not doing so would mean serious problems for Russia. This is definitely not ideal, and it is disappointing to know that Putin doesn't have as much power as we thought or hoped for, but that's the reality of the situation, and despite all that we should be grateful that we do have such a leader like Putin, who at least tries to hold off "the hounds of progressive change", and his recent talk at Valdai forum and emphasizing traditional family values indicates just that.

We can also see it with the corona craziness, that despite the ridiculous and largely unconstitutional measures, they are objectively less than in the Western countries. Doesn't mean it's not going to get worse, and it's quite possible that we will be faced with a possibility of total mandatory vaccination. But people will resist, and this measure won't be executed as easily as in Canada, for example. Besides, it is Sputnik V, so still better than mRNA vaccines.

Also remember what the C's said about Putin and corona measures, that we need to imagine if he wouldn't follow with the orders. The fact is that Russia also has plenty of authoritarian followers, and they are quite vocal and aggressive toward "the anti-vaccers". And they are being backed up by powerful figures in Kremlin. Imagine if Putin would take an overly anti-corona measures stance, and these authoritarian followers would in effect become the opposition and tools in the hands of those who want to destroy the country.

As for the "green" agenda, my personal take that it is primarily lip service. Russia is mostly "cold" country and relies on a vast infrastructure of central heating. The heat is being created by burning gas, axle oil and coal. In many cases such technology exists since the Soviet Union, and there are simply no funds to replace it with something totally new and totally "green". Also such "green" technology would be highly impractical and ineffective. It won't work in Russia, period.

Sure, having such system means that every spring and summer the heating system goes through a maintenance mode and Russian citizens have to endure periods of no hot water. Some say that it is because of the old infrastructure, but the fact is that the pipes may indeed have cracks caused by winter's cold and other factors, and even despite various problems this infrastructure works quite well. Thanks to that we do get to have well heated houses and for an affordable price. Changing that would mean seriously hurting the country, and I don't see it being changed any time soon.

Instead it seems that other "safer" things are being done in the way of "throwing a piece of meat to the wolf". For example, apparently buses in Moscow now largely electrical and "green friendly". While in other cities the buses are older and are the same as before. ;-) Russia is huge, and there are many things that can be done in order to create an illusion of going green, while continuing to have the same infrastructure.

Also it is important to note that Putin is not going to the United Nations Climate Change Conference.

Here's the image:

photo_2021-10-29_16-29-16.jpg

And about G20, here's what Biden said about Russia and China. Well, obviously it's all for show, but then perhaps despite Putin's words, we better pay attention to his actions.

U.S. President Joe Biden says it’s “disappointing” that Russia and China “basically didn’t show up” with commitments to address the scourge of climate change ahead of this week’s United Nations climate conference.

Russian leader Vladimir Putin and Chinese President Xi Jinping are not expected to attend the two weeks of meetings in Glasgow, Scotland that started Sunday, but they are sending senior officials to the international COP26 talks.

“The disappointment relates to the fact that Russia... and China basically didn’t show up in terms of any commitments to deal with climate change. And there’s a reason why people should be disappointed,” Biden said.

The president added, “I found it disappointing myself.”

And here's more. The NYT published an opinion piece with an interesting title:

Where they bash Russia and China for not doing enough regarding the climate change. That they can't even bother to show up.

Global warming is challenging every nation with more extreme weather, wildfires and sea level rise and once-in-a-century storms coming much more frequently. Unlike with a space alien, though, there’s zero possibility of negotiating with Mother Nature. She does only whatever chemistry, biology and physics dictate, and she has no clue or interest in where the borders of Russia, America or China stop and start. She’s got the whole wide world in her hands — as she demonstrated with the Covid-19 pandemic.

Yet neither China’s president, Xi Jinping, nor Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, is attending the Glasgow climate summit in person with President Biden and many other world leaders that opened Sunday. And even more important, The Washington Post reported last week that some in the Chinese leadership want to resist any substantial cooperation with America on climate issues until the United States dials down its pressure on China “over human rights, Hong Kong, Taiwan, trade and a range of other issues.”

Last edited:
Russia fully committed to reducing carbon emissions, wants same accurate & transparent rules for all nations – Putin at G20

Russia definitely said in recent years it wants to reduce oil as it is "going out of fashion" / getting expensive to drill. But Russia is supplying almost the whole of Europe with gas. Burning natural gas is carbon emissions.

I must be wrong, my sight must have been compromised, but since Putin embraced the Vaxx, he just now sounded like an old cassette player. I glimpsed that originally the Deep State set him up as the great enemy of the USA, but in reality he serves the Consortium / One World Government too, parroting such [to me] obvious controversial Deep State Lines as the above article title.

I was thinking now Joe will be vindicated and proven right, when he said years ago [when our "Putin worship" began] that Putin isn't The Saint "Simon Templar" as we have revered him to be.. until recently, right until his Vaxx-Turnaround Moment. It appears to me Putin's disguise as a Consortium Puppet just dropped. Maybe he has a wind-up crank at his back, when he says such things and if we go around him, maybe we can even see that crank or his batteries.. WTH?

Still Russia isn't the USA bullying everybody with World Police Acts. But the lines of sanity and insanity appear to be blurring fast on the geopolitical stage. Thoroughly confusing. Or the Establishment wants exactly to create & enforce this kind of cognitive dissonance in people? [shaking my head]
I think only at the very first and superficial glance it may seem that Putin is in the forefront of the climate agenda, as the countries see G20. But if you look closely at the details, then everything is not at all like that.
Второе заседание саммита «Группы двадцати» (automatic translation of Putin's speech at the G20)
"Low-carbon energy is developing at a good pace in Russia. Today, the share of energy from practically carbon-free sources - and this, as we know, nuclear power plants, hydroelectric power plants, wind, solar power plants - exceeds 40 percent, and taking into account natural gas - the lowest-carbon fuel among hydrocarbons - this share is 86 percent. This is one of the best rates in the world.
I will mention, in particular, that the carbon footprint of solar energy, according to scientific data, is four times higher than that of nuclear energy."
The use of nuclear energy, hydroelectric power plants and gas, as they were, and will remain a priority, and solar and wind energy is just an addition, maybe even a distraction.

"We recently decided to implement a new program to improve the energy efficiency of the economy until 2035. This program will be an important element in achieving our goal of achieving carbon neutrality by 2060 at the latest. And we have publicly announced that we are making this commitment."
No rush, deadlines set more than in Europe (by 2050).

"I would also like to emphasize that, in our opinion, it is not enough to simply reduce the volume of emissions to solve the problem of global warming. It is necessary to increase the absorption of greenhouse gases, and here Russia, like a number of other countries, has colossal opportunities - this is the absorbing potential of our forests, tundra, agricultural lands, seas and swamps.
In order to make full use of this existing potential, we plan to significantly improve the quality of forest management, increase reforestation areas, expand areas of untouched nature, and introduce new agricultural technologies.
In general, we believe that in the implementation of climate and environmental initiatives, it is important for the G20 to be a leader in the formation of uniform, I emphasize, fair and, which is very important, transparent rules for climate regulation. These rules should be based on mutually recognized accounting and monitoring models for greenhouse gas emissions and removals.
And, most importantly, it is necessary to approach the issues of combating climate change in a comprehensive manner, in close connection with steps aimed at ensuring economic growth and, as colleagues have already noted, the well-being of people."
Putin marked the points of disagreement in diplomatic form. In particular, the G20 countries are still very far from a common understanding of “uniform, fair and transparent rules for climate regulation,” as Putin put it.

Also, Moscow will have to push through with great difficulty another initiative put forward by the Russian president. He proposed to create an international rating of effective environmental projects. At the same time, he spoke about the Russian forest conservation project as potentially more efficient in comparison with investments in renewable energy.

European countries, where there are practically no forests left, are unlikely to easily agree to take into account the contribution of Russian forests to the reduction of the total volume of greenhouse gas emissions, classifying Russia as one of the largest "pollutants" of the atmosphere without taking into account its forests. The European Union is now focused on the introduction of a "carbon tax", which will hurt Russian exporters of steel, oil products, fertilizers and much more, and in total could cost Russia 1 billion euros a year.

Also, many in Europe may disagree that the share of carbon-free energy sources in Russia already exceeds 40%, and including gas - as much as 86%. This is so, but, on the other hand, many in Europe do not want to consider, say, nuclear energy as green. As well as gas power generation.

Thank You Korzik18 and Keit! For a couple weeks I wanted to ask for 'Russian Intel' - what's going on there, because of RT's articles and world events - just couldn't find the thread, where to ask since there were multiple articles / topics on this matter.
my current take on the situation that there is a powerful faction in Kremlin, backed up by the Western sources, and Putin has to take their agenda into account and comply to a degree, because not doing so would mean serious problems for Russia. This is definitely not ideal, and it is disappointing to know that Putin doesn't have as much power as we thought or hoped for, but that's the reality of the situation, and despite all that we should be grateful that we do have such a leader like Putin, who at least tries to hold off "the hounds of progressive change", and his recent talk at Valdai forum and emphasizing traditional family values indicates just that.
Well, Trump also had to say things to appease the Deep State, so it looks like this is the way to do things on this planet, given the current power structure.
This year, when Putin finally voiced his Vaxx stance and the resulting discussion here, I had the image / flash that he realized the Establishment is coming at him like a freight train. He knew he cannot meet it in a full frontal collision, so he decided to duck and then follow the massive monolith, in order to do what he still can in Russia.

Also, Moscow will have to push through with great difficulty another initiative put forward by the Russian president. He proposed to create an international rating of effective environmental projects. At the same time, he spoke about the Russian forest conservation project as potentially more efficient in comparison with investments in renewable energy.
Aha! It looks like then the EU doesn't want to save the planet or teach people how to defend themselves better or reveal the best available tiny energy reactors - dual-fuel ones and the small army ones - to create a strong, resilient and healthy society that would pose a serious bottleneck in case the aliens decide to invade. Instead The EU wants to politicize the situation to create a system of twisted exploitation with "climate tax".

In Hungary for example - after our widespread protests against the last couple years' great Tyrant idea, The Internet Tax - the government realized they can steal a lot of taxpayer money by creating Appeasement Projects for the masses. Throw us some meat, so the people will be happy and distracted. So they created a Utilities Reduction Initiative, which prevents the industry's soaring free prices as energy prices are "nationalized": in every utility bill a Hungarian family gets there is a line of a money sum in bold letters, a visible percentage "saving" - deducted from the original energy bill, so the family pays less - this gift is given by the goverment to every household.

While at the same time they are importing Chinese Covid Vaccines at highly inflated prices, much more than they really cost [similarly how a Pentagon pays $640 for a Toilet Seat]. They funnel the stolen taxpayer money to offshore / 'black accounts' and give lucrative contracts to their families. A recent scandal of such insider tricks was a high position parliament member bought a large land with hundreds of millions of domestic currency he shouldn't have from his measly minister salary. There was a criminal gang of attorneys, accountants and traders who arranged the purchase, signed the land deed and transferred the massive amount of money. So that its all legal and cannot be attacked. Essentially the parliament member just bought himself a "Dukedom" or "Earldom".

Its truly interesting that this new political party - a result of CIA created Hungarian Orange Revolution - they were then the young-new revolutionists and they were openly putting oranges before the conservatives as "showing the fig" to them and the orange color is still everywhere when it comes to them.
Their party name is a mockery: FIDESZ = Young Democrats Alliance (raw translation)
Latin fidesfaith
bona fides = a person's honesty and sincerity of intention:

They couldn't be more insincere, lying and corrupt. Thought I guess, they could be more evil, but they learned not to present themselves openly, "Nicolae Ceaușescu"-style. Recently they almost came close to medical tyranny. But we still have relaxed no-lockdown measures in Hungary and I can still go to the supermarket. But of course the Vaxx is 'mandated' at workplaces via social pressure and bosses stance.

Last edited:
'Is it time for 'Zircon'?'

1 Nov, 2021
:-)
3 NOV, 2021

'Someone can swim safely, while someone can sink 'abundantly'.'

I just found this NBC interview June 14 2021with Putin that shows abundantly the intelligence of Putin in answering absurd MSM accusations. It also shows how informed and aware Putin is on so many events that are happening even is US politics and the deep state, not to mention global conflicts and intrigue. I am amazed at his underestimated genius.

'A new Zircon is protecting Russia from the US 'democracy'.'

30 Nov, 2021

'Russia shouldn't be 'dating' with Ukraine anymore.'

By Jonny Tickle - 30 Nov, 2021

By Daria Bedenko - 3 hours ago

The United States is preparing to expel over two dozen more Russian diplomats by January

"We will definitely respond. We have already warned the US side that in order to prevent a further decline of personnel numbers here we cannot help but to respond. They must stop," Ryabkov said.

'Putin to NATO: Stick to the deal (fulfill your obligations) or else.'

1 Dec, 2021

4 hours ago

Back
Top Bottom