Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

Thank you! I am always not quite sure about import taxes. Does one have to pay those extra?
Ethanol and Gel Fireplace Model Madrid Premium Inclusive 21 Piece Accessories - Complete Fireplace Accessories - Choose from 10 Colours - Choice of Colours (White)
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B00BU2KDZO/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_a_J6ZCZSQD7NMQASNEH4MF

You can buy them in every country. I used Amazon.com just to show an example. This one looks quite nice, or you can get smaller, more inexpensive ones:

NOTALO Table fireplace made of concrete: table fire, balcony fire, lantern [indoor and outdoor] for bio-ethanol with double combustion chamber, practical extinguishing aid and unique 4-way safety
NOTALO Tischkamin aus Beton: Tischfeuer | Balkonfeuer | Windlicht [Indoor & Outdoor] für Bio-Ethanol mit doppelter Brennkammer, praktischer Löschhilfe und einzigartiger 4-Fach-Sicherheit : Amazon.de: Baumarkt

I personally don’t notice the smell of bioethanol fuel at all, but my daughter has complained, so I haven’t used mine in a while, but I have ordered some bioethanol fuel, as I think it will come in handy this winter and the fireplace is so cheerful and cosy.

Here‘s more info:

I don't know what exactly your conversation was about, but I bought this oven because you can cook on it. However, not yet tested.
I bought this one, as you had recommended it. I also haven’t tried it yet, but I plan to in the coming days, so I‘ll report back!

Today was a very difficult day.
I am very sorry, but we will not work with Alena (@Korzik18 ) today to join our meeting.
Today, our kitty - "Sheshe" = Шаша (in Russian) - did the operation and I only brought her home.
Very worried about it, but so far I have to watch her first hours and health status. We wish you great EE and meetings! We will definitely join the next Monday!
shasha.jpg

I am very sorry, but we will not work with Alena (@Korzik18 ) today to join our meeting.
Today, our kitty - "Sheshe" = Шаша (in Russian) - did the operation and I only brought her home.
Very worried about it, but so far I have to watch her first hours and health status. We wish you great EE and meetings! We will definitely join the next Monday!

Thanks for letting us know AndrewMn. Take care of Sheshe, and hope she has a speedy recovery!

View attachment 50762
I hope your beautiful cat will be ok. Cats are very very strong. Just let us know how she is recovering!

Hello everyone,

The EE meeting will start in 30 minutes.

Here's the link: Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

Dear all, I just have a question concerning the time for tomorrows session.
Our time has switched to the normal (winter) time. Will it be 20:00 CET again as it was last week?

If I'm not mistaken, we all switched time now. See you!

Back
Top Bottom