Are there good vaccines?

FWIW, found a list of 23 approved Covid19 vaccines that can be viewed here. So, if you are forced/cornered to take a vaccine or lose your job, perhaps an alternative on the list could be a solution? :huh: The vaccines are defined as follows:

Component Viral Vaccines​

• Protein Subunit: Contains isolated and purified viral proteins
  • Virus-like Particles (VLP): Contains viral proteins that mimic the structure of the virus, but no genetic material
  • DNA-based and RNA-based: Contains viral genetic material (such as mRNA) which provides the instructions for making viral proteins
  • Non-Replicated Viral Vector: Contains viral genetic material packaged inside another harmless virus that cannot copy itself
  • Replicating Viral Vector: Contains viral genetic material packaged inside another harmless virus that can copy itself

Whole Virus Vaccines​

• Inactivated: Contains copies of the virus that have been killed (inactivated)
  • Live-Attenuated: Contains copies of the virus that have been weakened (attenuated)

I have listened this morning to a recent interview of Dr R. Mallone Here, for LifeSiteNews on Rumble, and I understood that the main question regarding the Covid vaccines to ask might not be what vaccines one should take but Why one should take a Covid vaccine. The video is an eye opener.
My personal list contains three items, first two based on personal bias and the third based on local availability and lesser impact.
1. Sputnik V
2. Sinovac
3. Pfizer (simply for coming in low doses).

I know this is a super old thread and it’s kind of switched to covid stuff, but does anyone have an opinion about tetanus vaccines? The only reason I ask is because I remember my mom talking about a horse she had as a kid having lock jaw from tetanus. How would one go about preventing tetanus if you can contract it from stepping on rusty nails and the like? (Other than being extra careful). I read the old SOTT article about the cult of pus which basically solidified my stance on vaccines. Just wondering if anyone could clarify.

FWIW, found a list of 23 approved Covid19 vaccines that can be viewed here. So, if you are forced/cornered to take a vaccine or lose your job, perhaps an alternative on the list could be a solution? :huh: The vaccines are defined as follows:

Huh. The inactivated whole virus vaccines sound like the safest bet. -No different than a regular shot of crap in the arm.

Unfortunately, the forerunners in that tech are including an aluminum-based adjutant; not something you want injected into you under general circumstances, but not likely to cause same-day deaths.

I find it a bit confusing, though. -I was under the impression that Covid viruses were notoriously difficult to develop vaccines for, and since SARS, there had been nothing but a long string of fatal failures in the field. I don't get how the old "tried and true" system of just injecting dead bugs into the patient should suddenly work today. (Or did nobody try that? It seems almost impossible that they shouldn't have.)

In any case, none of these alternative drugs are available in Canada.

But if they should become available, and I was convinced that they posed no more danger to the recipient than the standard fare MMR type vaccines, I'd be open to letting the authoritarian scum jab me just to shut them up.

Though...

If I manage to secure a living outside the reaches of the medical cartel, then I see no reason to start rolling up my sleeve even for a lesser poison if I don't have to.

I don't see it really becoming the case, but I wonder if it might at some point resolve into an "art of the deal" big ask to get the small ask kind of arrangement. "Well, just as long as it's not Pfizer or Moderna and their and mRNA poison, then I guess it's okay to let a psychopath jab me with a needle...."

Last edited:
Huh. The inactivated whole virus vaccines sound like the safest bet. -No different than a regular shot of crap in the arm.
That is my conclusion also. Which means Sinovac or Sinopharm.

But it won't stop there as many countries doing boosters for those original jabs are insisting that the booster be a mRNA or viral vector jab.

Also, electromagnetic effects were also detected with the Sinovac jab here in Chile.

IMO, tetanus is worth being vaccinated against.
Thank you. Thought I would throw the question out there since this is about “good vaccines.”

I’m really questioning it for my kid, as I’ve been vaxxed for tetanus multiple times over my life. It seems as if there’s no good solution since there is no immunity to be had from it and really no cure for it other than to be vaccinated again and given antibiotics and antispasm medication.

Unfortunately in the US there is no vaccine without added “protection” from diphtheria and pertussis as well. If there was only a vaccine for tetanus it would be an easier decision for me.

Hi Expedition26,

There is this old article on the French Sott, about the tetanus vaccine.
It gives some facts like for example:
"Tetanus is a non-immunizing disease, no anti-tetanus antibodies are found in an individual cured of tetanus. This should make us wonder. How can the vaccine immunise if the disease itself cannot? "

And also immunological explanations to explain these facts:
"The tetanus bacillus or Nicolaïer bacillus is found in the intestinal tract of many animals which evacuate it in their excrement. It then ends up in the soil where it takes the form of a spore in order to survive for a long time in the soil. We know that this bacillus must be in a totally anaerobic atmosphere, i.e. deprived of oxygen, for it to germinate and become Clostridium tetanii, the germ responsible for the disease. It is a STRICT ANAEROBIC: in the presence of an oxygen molecule it dies. "

This article also reviews the history of this vaccine and its consequences, and ends by giving other possibilities to cure it:
"In case of declared tetanus, various homeopathic treatments can be recommended, as well as a consequent intake of vitamin C. But the ultimate remedy is magnesium chloride. This product was used successfully by Dr Auguste NEVEU in the 1930s, both on humans and animals, in cases of tetanus, diphtheria and polio. Dr NEVEU, through the intermediary of Professor Pierre DELBET, a surgeon of great renown at the time, had sent a report to the Academy of Medicine setting out all the virtues of magnesium chloride in the treatment of diphtheria. But the Academy despised this report and sent a letter to Professor DELBET in 1944, saying that it refused to publish this communication on the pretext that by making known a new treatment for diphtheria, vaccinations would be prevented and that the interest was to generalise these vaccinations. The use of the plural corresponds to the tetanus/diphtheria vaccinations that were done together at the time. This is how the officials boycotted this natural remedy, which is cheap, very accessible and without side effects (if used reasonably), in favour of vaccination. This is how independent researchers who can bring great relief to humanity are silenced. "

And finally, this same article, from a book, begins with:
"Who has not shuddered at the spectre of tetanus after a wound, a rosebush prick, or a burn? The medical authorities, for as long as there has been a vaccine, have hammered so much fear into our minds by painting a very black picture of the disease and persuading us that only vaccination is life-saving, that very few of us take the time to think and consider with common sense the reality of the facts."

DeepL.
Tétanos, une propagande vaccinale supplémentaire -- Sott.net

As I posted in the corona virus thread yesterday:

Not sure if this is happening elsewhere, but in new York City, there is an increased effort to vaccinate people with the flu shot. TV flu shot commercials are as frequent as COVID commercials and some commercials are advertising both vaccines. One of them even says that it is okay to get both shots at the same time. I have a strong suspicion that the flu shot has been compromised.

The people who are paying for the constant covid vac propaganda on television are now paying for the Flu vac propaganda. To be clear, NYC has never promoted the flu shot anywhere near this aggressive in the past, including the last two years

If my instincts are correct and they are contaminating other vaccines who may have otherwise been legit, then vaccines in general can no longer be trusted.

Last edited:
I have listened this morning to a recent interview of Dr R. Mallone Here, for LifeSiteNews on Rumble, and I understood that the main question regarding the Covid vaccines to ask might not be what vaccines one should take but Why one should take a Covid vaccine. The video is an eye opener.
My personal list contains three items, first two based on personal bias and the third based on local availability and lesser impact.
1. Sputnik V
2. Sinovac
3. Pfizer (simply for coming in low doses).
What do you mean?
Why are these on your personal list? Are these your preferred vaccines if forced?
Pfizer is an mRNA vaccine to be avoided.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom