What do the politicians know about the SARS-CoV2 virus?

gottathink

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This one is really been bugging me for quite some time.
What do the worlds governing politicians know or believe about how SARS-CoV2 can potentially affect/disrupt control of the general population?
What can they possibly believe to motivate the extreme and risky actions they are taking? What on earth have they been told about this virus, where it came from, and how it will affect people’s behaviour if not eliminated?

This one is really been bugging me for quite some time.
What do the worlds governing politicians know or believe about how SARS-CoV2 can potentially affect/disrupt control of the general population?
What can they possibly believe to motivate the extreme and risky actions they are taking? What on earth have they been told about this virus, where it came from, and how it will affect people’s behaviour if not eliminated?
I believe, that politicians and the implementing admin cohorts, know what they generally have being taught and want to hear.
1. Collective responsibility principle being applied in governance (economic governance vis-a-vis contractual obligations with multinational corporations).
2. Loyalty to and Dependency on World Political Organizations (that probably put them in their positions).
3. Plausible deniability backed by ‘Science’ World Alligned, Local Advisory Groups.

In other words, they might know ‘stuff’ which I personally doubt, but there are very few that can comprehend it and even fewer that can act upon the information.

However, the political class is not only formed by MPs and high ranking officials. The political class is formed by any person behaving as politicians do, starting from the paramoralist Karens, to overscrupulous public workers, to bank employees, professional people over attached to titles, moving on to management ranks and ending to clergy officials. The World is not enough for them.

I believe, that politicians and the implementing admin cohorts, know what they generally have being taught and want to hear.
1. Collective responsibility principle being applied in governance (economic governance vis-a-vis contractual obligations with multinational corporations).
2. Loyalty to and Dependency on World Political Organizations (that probably put them in their positions).
3. Plausible deniability backed by ‘Science’ World Alligned, Local Advisory Groups.

In other words, they might know ‘stuff’ which I personally doubt, but there are very few that can comprehend it and even fewer that can act upon the information.

However, the political class is not only formed by MPs and high ranking officials. The political class is formed by any person behaving as politicians do, starting from the paramoralist Karens, to overscrupulous public workers, to bank employees, professional people over attached to titles, moving on to management ranks and ending to clergy officials. The World is not enough for them.

That's probably a good estimation.

All of the civil servants I've known soon learned to align themselves with the path of least resistance, regardless of their actual political beliefs, (which they ALSO learned to align along popular and safe sentiment), so as to maintain their employment. It doesn't pay to believe in conspiracy theories when you work in the government, because to believe otherwise is to incriminate yourself. So it's all Main Stream Narrative all the time, with the only passionate battles you get into being over stop signs and bland nonsense which can't get you fired, but will demonstrate your passion and committment. You're never looking in any closets or any dark corners for trouble.

Because, see? If anybody gets too nosy, their career advancement becomes miraculously mired down by the gentle mewling nose-nudges of a thousand other grazing government animals. You learn to stay in line and keep those around you in line.

The firebrand politicos who get elected need to play by the same rules if they're going to get anything done. Anybody who actually poses a real danger of upsetting the ship of state is going to get the same treatment Trump got.

That's the front line, normal-world stuff, anyway.

All the evil, I suspect, is done by those who have been initiated into the Satanic ritual, Bohemian Grove weirdo cult, and their black budget contract workers who sign their rights (and souls) away with NDAs aren't going to talk.

So creepers like Biden probably know a thing or two, having been around for so long and having been willing to engage in corrupt behavior. (Playing in the dirt gets you dirty!) Pelosi.., I'm not sure about. She seems like a hard boiled feminist robot to me; she probably believed in the cause for so long that her brain is nothing but hard wire at this point, with nothing left over for adaptive cognition.

AOC is just another self-serving SJW Marxist tool, who probably believes most of her own lies when she isn't calculating for public approval. She's still young enough that she may value 'likes' and emotional validation over dirty money and raw power. I suspect she's sociopathic enough that she's not aware that her mind actually works that way. If she knows or suspects that Covid vaccines basically give people AIDS, then that knowledge has likely been automatically partitioned somewhere in her mind so that she can continue to pursue her petty goals in peace.

That's just my take, anyway.

Comprehensive ideas, but I still feel like there exists a particular narrative about the virus itself that has motivated the extreme controls, even though they actually risk the populace revolting. Maybe just a fiction in my head, or maybe there is a thing—a belief, that has motivated the ‘governing’ politicians to execute what’s going on.

Comprehensive ideas, but I still feel like there exists a particular narrative about the virus itself that has motivated the extreme controls, even though they actually risk the populace revolting. Maybe just a fiction in my head, or maybe there is a thing—a belief, that has motivated the ‘governing’ politicians to execute what’s going on.
For some people there are not enough hours in a day, for others the day is part of a sweet eternity. There is a thing, and that is the easiness of living. The difference between, amounts to maybe 8 (gut feel figure) levels of magnitude. To give an example, When someone says, money is not an issue, that is an order of magnitude. When that is constant, over twenty years is two orders of magnitude. When that is intergenerationally constant, is three orders of magnitude. And so on. When you add the power variable the game changes. Power demands constant growth of its base and becomes a commodity. That‘s when the end of the octave is reached.
If one only takes money and power into account, it is clear that the type of ‘knowing’ should be different. At the top of the octave all other common knowledge should become irrelevant. The ID numbers should be easy to remember as they might contain one or two digits maximum. Discussions might be based on on apparent banalities and might have different meanings. High level politics talk is very benign, dull and completely devoid of details and complexity, and it takes one to understand one. If people protest in the street, Only three words are required. It is too noisy. Then in minutes, people are dispersed, and in days laws pop up for the noise not to return.

What do they know? I would ask what do they not know, but I am afraid that I know the answer. The only thing that they don’t know is WHEN. The only constant in nature is CHANGE.

For some people there are not enough hours in a day, for others the day is part of a sweet eternity. There is a thing, and that is the easiness of living. The difference between, amounts to maybe 8 (gut feel figure) levels of magnitude. To give an example, When someone says, money is not an issue, that is an order of magnitude. When that is constant, over twenty years is two orders of magnitude. When that is intergenerationally constant, is three orders of magnitude. And so on. When you add the power variable the game changes. Power demands constant growth of its base and becomes a commodity. That‘s when the end of the octave is reached.
Ina this is very interesting perspective, this is quite a new way for me of Seeing many things. I will think about this more.

Back
Top Bottom