Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Another case of a young athlete dropping dead for no apparent reason:

University of Ottawa Gee-Gees football player dies after game

This blogger explains that the University of Ottawa issued a "public health mandate" requiring Covid vaccinations by September 7. This story is from 6 days ago and, to my knowledge, there has been no announcement of the cause of death. I wonder what fraction of normies think that this is just ... normal.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized that this was posted already.

I'm currently listening to this lecture by Dr Peter McCullough. So far, 40 minutes into it, it's great! He appears to be one of those rare guys who combine in-depth knowledge with integrity.

Prominent physician Dr. Peter McCullough recently provided a well-documented lecture on the “catastrophe” of COVID-19 “gene-transfer” vaccines, the “loaded weapon” of the spike protein they produce, and the high effectiveness early treatments.

He also detailed the malfeasance, fraud, and conflicts-of-interest committed by U.S. medical officials.

McCullough, who has made the case that he is the world’s foremost authority on the topic, set the tone for his remarks when he began to address a full hotel ballroom in Michigan on September 24.

“I think the reason why everybody’s here is we have a sense that something very bad is going on in the world. And I’m here to tell you, I think it is,” he said.

“If you feel tension right now and you feel some emotional distress and if you feel as if things aren’t going right … I think your perceptions are correct,” the physician continued.

“And if your perceptions are correct, now’s the time for action.”

The video is on Rumble, so I can't embed it here.

My daughter and granddaughter who were both vaxxed went in for flu shots recently and are now very ill with swollen glands and extreme flu symptoms. If that is what this is. My daughter already had a vaxx reaction from the C-19 jab and had to wear motion sickness patches to even begin to start functioning again and she was still not well when she went in for the flu jab. I expect just being exposed to the flu with or without the flu shot will cause others who have had the jab to experience severe reactions if this is anything to go by. Awhile back I mentioned she probably should not have a booster shot because of her initial reaction and she said she thought she would get it anyway to see if that was what was *really* wrong with her. And then she went and took an article out of one of the marxist rags they have around here talking about the dangers of Ivermectin and put it front and center on the fridge for me to see because she knows I am taking it. smh

My daughters partner is having severe muscle spasms since the jab and they think she might have some kidney damage. My grandson has been so out of control with his emotions and started becoming aggressive and angry to the point he had to go see a therapist who told us if any of us start feeling threatened by him we are to call 911. He was a straight A student and a normal teenager with some moodiness from time to time but after the shot he has become a different person. He does seem to be trying to reign it in after he heard that though. I can't get my daughter to take him for a D-dimer test to see if he has blood clots in his brain because she won't even get the test for herself.

I hope this next part does not seem to pollyanna like but it happened so I'll share.

Awhile back I was feeling despondent and felt the need to get out of the house for awhile and take a walk. After awhile I sat down on a park bench to rest and happened to look up at the sky. There was not a cloud to be seen and it was such an amazing shade of blue. Then a single bird flew into my line of sight off in the distance and began doing spirals and a sort of sky dance and then glided off. It took my breath away and I thought, Wow, that was glorious. It filled me with hope and expanded my vision. It felt like a message from DCM to stay hopeful and look beyond the turmoil all around me. Then in the last session the Cassiopaeans introduced themselves as Gloriaea in Excelsis (Glory to God on high) and that felt like such a nice booster shot of hope again and to keep expanding my vision. I'm sure it meant different things to others but it really touched me.

I was reminded of something Gurdjieff said: "The fact is that the enormous majority of people do not want any knowledge whatever; they refuse their share of it and do not even take the ration allotted to them, in the general distribution, for the purposes of life.This is particularly evident in times of mass madness such as wars, revolutions, and so on, when men suddenly seem to lose even the small amount of common sense they had and turn into complete automatons, giving themselves over to wholesale destruction in vast numbers, in other words, even losing the instinct of self-preservation. Owing to this, enormous quantities of knowledge remain, so to speak, unclaimed and can be distributed among those who realize it's value."

It does seem to me that much knowledge is coming to light now for those who SEE. I think Laura's latest book is an example of this, and so much more. I think even more will come to light and this group will be able to see it and utilize it in the best way. It seems like great corridors of light, knowledge and love are emanating outwards now and it's important to see that along with all the rest happening at the moment. That's my lesson at present and thought I'd share because it will probably get worse before it gets better, and we need to stay hopeful. At least I do.

Sorry if this has been shared already. An Israeli lady heard so many stories of adverse reactions to the vax that she decided to gather people's testimonies in video. It can be watched on Rumble here.

Not that this will convince any 'covid cult member' of anything, of course. Imagine having proudly gotten the shot, and then having to face the terror of the situation that you've had a toxic coctail injected into you. Nope - better to pretend it's all "just anecdotes", as I've been told before. But for those with eyes to see, here it is.

Rumble — The Testimonies Project was created to provide a platform for all those who were affected after getting the covid-19 vaccines, and to make sure their voices are heard, since they are not heard in the Israeli media.

We hope this project will encourage more and more people to tell their story. to view all the testimonies:
The testimonies project | Testimonies after Covid-19 vaccination

My partner's boss got the jab earlier in the year - she had the usual side effects at the time but recovered. Fast forward to today and she now has pnemonia.

Profile: In her 40s, slim, health freak - runs and exercises a lot. Smoker - no doubt the NHS will pin it down to her being a smoker.

Obviously not making a connection to the jab but note it's an interesting coincidence. How does someone at this age group in a good health condition randomly get pnemonia? 🤷

It could be related or not, but on Friday I took the subway for the first time in months, and noticed a advertisement that was playing on loop on the screens: the subway personal (basically security guards) are habilitated to intervene in cases of cardiac arrest with defibrillators (without the need to wait for proper paramedics). I wonder if it is due to a multiplication of such incidents in the general public.

Was he jabbed?

I can't get into the below link as I'm not in the US but can see there's a quote there from someone saying he was fully jabbed.

Screenshot_20211018_131146.jpg

Was he jabbed?

I can't get into the below link as I'm not in the US but can see there's a quote there from someone saying he was fully jabbed.

View attachment 50494
Who knows... another saline side effect!
Disposing of him with the "COVID-19" tag is quite fitting.

Back
Top Bottom