The link is a segment of the Stew Peters show from today, Oct 11, interview with Karen Kingston. She gives patent numbers and reads sections of a patent regarding the use of the vaccines for installing AI control in recipients. She talks about how they're already implementing it in Western Australia using cell phones. At the end there is mention of robots ready to replace healthcare workers. (approximate 20 minutes)

A rush to the finish line. Bring on the earth changes! On a side note, I've always had an aversion to having a cellphone and have lived quite happily without, except a short period when I lived in the country and got stranded with a flat tire and kept it with me until I left the US. It wasn't one of those trackers they're using now.

If you have data that shows that there is no federal mandate, then you should share it. The point is to check all claims, whether it is a Bitchute video or the media. Psyops exist in both the traditional and alternative media.
I refuse. I'm not going around proving nonexistence, when the existence of this allegedly mandate would be tangible, ie in writing. Laws are in writing. Regulations are in writing. Mandates are in writing. No one has in writing a federal OSHA vaccine mandate, because it doesn't exist. It's time to check the fine print of any supposed mandate, instead of parroting the psyops, eg mainstream media and government speeches.

Just blip on the radar, but during the last couple of days I’ve received news from two different couples I know remotely that their newborn babies (2-3 weeks old) are in hospital care (maybe ICU, not sure), because of serious complications. I don’t know the details, but the frequency strikes as unusual.

SG1 had this all figured out a long time ago:-)

SG1 = The Star Gate TV Series. It's only 9 min long and actually pretty good predictive programing.

Precisely the same episode I had in mind! Thank you for bring it out!

I refuse. I'm not going around proving nonexistence, when the existence of this allegedly mandate would be tangible, ie in writing. Laws are in writing. Regulations are in writing. Mandates are in writing. No one has in writing a federal OSHA vaccine mandate, because it doesn't exist. It's time to check the fine print of any supposed mandate, instead of parroting the psyops, eg mainstream media and government speeches.

This is a research forum where we share and discuss data. I don't know why you are seemingly upset that some data was provided that disproved some claims from that Bitchute video. Is it because that data came from a “fact check“ article? Yes, in general those are misleading or wrong. However, sometimes they do offer well-sourced citations, such as in this case.

For example, both Moderna and Pfizer have vaxx mandates, unlike what the video claimed. It is entirely possible that the article lied about the federal mandate. Since you seem to be certain about that, I asked for more data so we can know for sure. Which you “refused“, as if it is some kind of unreasonable thing to ask. Again, I see no reason for such hostility coming from you.

This is a research forum where we share and discuss data. I don't know why you are seemingly upset that some data was provided that disproved some claims from that Bitchute video. Is it because that data came from a “fact check“ article? Yes, in general those are misleading or wrong. However, sometimes they do offer well-sourced citations, such as in this case.

For example, both Moderna and Pfizer have vaxx mandates, unlike what the video claimed. It is entirely possible that the article lied about the federal mandate. Since you seem to be certain about that, I asked for more data so we can know for sure. Which you “refused“, as if it is some kind of unreasonable thing to ask. Again, I see no reason for such hostility coming from you.
Well sourced citations? Where is the text of OSHA vaccine mandate law, regulation, executive order?

When you parrot lies from psyops, you become part of the psyops. Have you seen the Matrix movie? You become an agent of the Matrix when you parrot their lies. You become an instrument of their lies. Are you surprised you are getting push back when you repeat a lying fact check?

When you say there's a great pumpkin in the sky and then ask me to prove that there's no great pumpkin in the sky, all I can say is why don't you show me where is this great pumpkin in the sky? Where is this OSHA vaccine mandate?

This is a psychological war, and their headlines are bombs and bullets.

@axj not sure but I think @hlat's position is written with a bit more detail here

This mandate appears to not exist in writing... yet.

Well sourced citations? Where is the text of OSHA vaccine mandate law, regulation, executive order?

When you parrot lies from psyops, you become part of the psyops. Have you seen the Matrix movie? You become an agent of the Matrix when you parrot their lies. You become an instrument of their lies. Are you surprised you are getting push back when you repeat a lying fact check?

When you say there's a great pumpkin in the sky and then ask me to prove that there's no great pumpkin in the sky, all I can say is why don't you show me where is this great pumpkin in the sky? Where is this OSHA vaccine mandate?

This is a psychological war, and their headlines are bombs and bullets.

The lies and psyops exist both in traditional and alternative media. Bitchute videos that make false claims are not any better than false claims in traditional media. The article I posted disproved some of the claims, such as that Moderna and Pfizer supposedly not having vaxx mandates. If the article is wrong on the mandate for federal employees, then why not simply provide that data to us?

And neither am I "parroting" anything. I posted several well-researched articles and other important data recently that I think is critical in bringing down this whole covid and vaxx charade with evidence. And yet here you are accusing me of being an agent of the Matrix? Maybe you should look deeper at the reason for your hostility and why you are attacking people who are actually on your side.

I just checked and there does seem to be an executive order that mandates the vaxx for federal employees:

@axj not sure but I think @hlat's position is written with a bit more detail here

This mandate appears to not exist in writing... yet.

This is about the vaxx mandate for private companies, not the mandate for federal employees.

Thrown out of school because the student would not wear a mask.
Then told that if she returns, she will be trespassing.
She returns as she feels that the mandates are not law, and she wants to go to school.
But the school see it different and calls the police to arrest the student for trespassing.

I read somewhere that the school was briefly "locked down" when this was happening. More fake fear being generated to make sure the kids are sitting on the edge of their seats all day long in their masks. Pavlov would have loved watching this Circus.

Here's some old footage of the Canadian actor currently running the Canadian Con-19 Camp

VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required​

Multiple sources have reported a Vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died IN-FLIGHT, shortly after receiving a second dose of the "Covid vaccine".

Video 14m

Stew Peters gets very upset.

b6ec77d7ed0e4773.png

984a77ac4b82e410.jpeg

Texas Governor Abbott put out an executive order to opt-out for covid vaccinations.
American Airlines
Southwest Airlines

Any other employer that has mandates anywhere inside or outside of Texas cannot force anyone to take the jab. God Bless Texas!

Texas governor bans COVID-19 vaccine mandates — including for private employers​

ADSBRU546VHOPMVNGQPW55PYPU.jpg

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Monday issued another executive order cracking down on COVID-19 vaccine mandates — this time banning any entity in Texas, including private businesses, from requiring vaccinations for employees or customers.

Abbott also called on the Legislature to pass a law with the same effect. The Legislature is in its third special legislative session, which ends Oct. 19.

COVID-19 vaccine requirements by government agencies, cities, counties and school districts were already banned by a previous executive order — which is currently being fought in court by the San Antonio Independent School District. The Legislature also already passed into law a ban on so-called vaccine passports — which would allow businesses to require proof of vaccination to receive service. However, Texas had up to this point allowed private businesses to require vaccines of their own employees.

The latest move appears to be partly motivated by President Joe Biden’s actions in September that require all employers with more than 100 workers to mandate vaccines for workers or test weekly for the virus. Biden also required all federal government workers and contractors to get vaccinated, leading nearly all the major airlines — including American Airlines and Southwest Airlines headquartered in Texas — to announce they’d abide by the mandate.

“In yet another instance of federal government overreach, the Biden Administration is now bullying many private entities into imposing COVID-19 vaccine mandates, causing workforce disruptions that threaten Texas’s continued recovery from the COVID-19 disaster,” Abbott said in his order.

About 52% of Texans are fully vaccinated. Abbott was vaccinated on TV and has previously advocated for people to get the shot. But in recent months — as the delta variant caused another upswing in cases and hospitalizations — he has concentrated his political capital toward fighting vaccine and mask mandates from local school districts and governments.

Just watched this video of people going around on a beach with a magnet attracting what looks like graphene . In fact I don't have much thoughts/clue about, could it be something normal, but that nobody verified before this hysteria ? Is this really graphene ?

What I had in mind looking at it is the movie "War of the Worlds" (written by ... HG Wells ^^) when aliens are spraying a substance ... here's the link to a scene of the movie (the recent one) from youtube. Well... don't think so but this remains a little bit disturbing.

Stew Peter talk with Dr. Jane Ruby about what is going on with pilot and fligth attendant in the US.

Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required​

Back
Top Bottom