This has been blocked! They really don't want people to know the truth about these killer shots!

Moderna Vaccine Paused in Sweden, Denmark for Under the Age of 30

It seems also Finland has joined in pausing Moderna. However, from the frying pan into the fire: instead of the Moderna injection they offer Pfizer: Sweden and Denmark said they now recommended the Comirnaty vaccine, from Pfizer/BioNTech (PFE.N) instead, while Norwegian health officials reiterated on Wednesday that they recommended men under the age of 30 opt for Pfizer's vaccine.

Oh well, it just gives the illusion of 'caring' about the (young) people who are dropping; Pfizer or Moderna: the Overlords of Greed see all profits flowing into the same coffers at the end of the day...

It seems also Finland has joined in pausing Moderna. However, from the frying pan into the fire: instead of the Moderna injection they offer Pfizer: Sweden and Denmark said they now recommended the Comirnaty vaccine, from Pfizer/BioNTech (PFE.N) instead, while Norwegian health officials reiterated on Wednesday that they recommended men under the age of 30 opt for Pfizer's vaccine.

Oh well, it just gives the illusion of 'caring' about the (young) people who are dropping; Pfizer or Moderna: the Overlords of Greed see all profits flowing into the same coffers at the end of the day...
The same Finland that allows Pfizer to "experiment" with its clot shots on 6 month olds !!!!!!

In June begin the process to test on 6 months to 11 yr olds

But in October, asks to use it on 5 to 11 year olds !!!!

Wow !!!

I'm sure CNN will be reporting on this every night for the next week.

Hey Ocean, judging by the accents in that video, that sounds like it's in England. I think the guy with the megaphone says "Clapham Common", which is in London. Despite the apparent claim in the tweet, it sounds like the person had a seizure after vaccination, but there's no reason to believe that they 'dropped down dead'. It may seem not seem important, but it's best we keep as close to the facts as possible, lest we succumb to the hysteria ourselves.

I saw the video for the first time yesterday, so it seems as though it may be new. They're also wearing clothing typical for England at this time of year.

Hey Ocean, judging by the accents in that video, that sounds like it's in England. I think the guy with the megaphone says "Clapham Common", which is in London. Despite the apparent claim in the tweet, it sounds like the person had a seizure after vaccination, but there's no reason to believe that they 'dropped down dead'. It may seem not seem important, but it's best we keep as close to the facts as possible, lest we succumb to the hysteria ourselves.

I saw the video for the first time yesterday, so it seems as though it may be new. They're also wearing clothing typical for England at this time of year.
Hi itellsya. Yes it is in London, you can tell by the accents.

An excellent essay by Whitney Webb on the dark history of Moderna pre scamdemic and the clear fallacy that their mRNA tech has ever worked or has ever been anything else but toxic to humans.

As they themselves admitted...

In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission dated November 2018, months after Moderna had claimed to have fixed the issues with its lipid nanoparticle delivery system, the company made several claims that appear to contradict its purported development of a new, safer nanoparticle technology.

For example, the filing states on page 33:

Most of our investigational medicines are formulated and administered in an LNP [lipid nanoparticle] which may lead to systemic side effects related to the components of the LNP which may not have ever been tested in humans. While we have continued to optimize our LNPs, there can be no assurance that our LNPs will not have undesired effects. Our LNPs could contribute, in whole or in part, to one or more of the following: immune reactions, infusion reactions, complement reactions, opsonation [sic] reactions, antibody reactions including IgA, IgM, IgE or IgG or some combination thereof, or reactions to the PEG from some lipids or PEG otherwise associated with the LNP.

Certain aspects of our investigational medicines may induce immune reactions from either the mRNA or the lipid as well as adverse reactions within liver pathways or degradation of the mRNA or the LNP, any of which could lead to significant adverse events in one or more of our clinical trials. Many of these types of side effects have been seen for legacy LNPs. There may be resulting uncertainty as to the underlying cause of any such adverse event, which would make it difficult to accurately predict side effects in future clinical trials and would result in significant delays in our programs. (emphasis added)

The November 2018 SEC filing makes other statements regarding its supposedly fixed lipid nanoparticle delivery system that are worth noting:

If significant adverse events or other side effects are observed in any of our current or future clinical trials, we may have difficulty recruiting trial participants to any of our clinical trials, trial participants may withdraw from trials, or we may be required to abandon the trials or our development efforts of one or more development candidates or investigational medicines altogether. . . .

Even if the side effects do not preclude the drug from obtaining or maintaining marketing approval, unfavourable benefit risk ratio may inhibit market acceptance of the approved product due to its tolerability versus other therapies. Any of these developments could materially harm our business, financial condition, and prospects.

You know that wonderful Merck pill being touted now as a savior med ?

Well read on,

As it turns out, all the scientists and doctors who insisted that Merck's "revolutionary" COVID drug molnupiravir is extremely safe weren't faithfully adhering to "the science" after all. Because according to a report published Thursday by Barron's, some scientists are worried that the drug - which purportedly cut hospitalizations in half during a study that was cut short - could cause cancer or birth defects.

So much for having a "strong safety profile," as Dr. Scott Gottlieb claimed in an interview on the day Merck first publicized the research.

Additional support information for how safe it is.

EIDD-2801​

PubChem CID145996610
StructureEIDD-2801_small.png
Find Similar Structures
SynonymsEIDD 2801
EIDD-2801
EIDD2801
molnupiravir
2349386-89-4
More...
Molecular FormulaC13H19N3O7
Molecular Weight329.31
Learn More About LCSS Project

1GHS Classification​

Help
New Window
Pictogram(s)
Health Hazard
SignalDanger
GHS Hazard StatementsH372 (97.22%): Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure [Danger Specific target organ toxicity, repeated exposure]
Precautionary Statement CodesP260, P264, P270, P314, and P501
(The corresponding statement to each P-code can be found at the GHS Classification page.)
ECHA C&L Notifications SummaryAggregated GHS information provided by 36 companies from 2 notifications to the ECHA C&L Inventory.
Information may vary between notifications depending on impurities, additives, and other factors. The percentage value in parenthesis indicates the notified classification ratio from companies that provide hazard codes. Only hazard codes with percentage values above 10% are shown.

I was thinking about both of your points myself. Thank you for mentioning it.

Re Andrews Poll

Some might call Dan Andrews a lunatic, however apparently polls show they like him:

I'm pretty sure no-one likes him. He's an evil man.
Of course (well some always will), and one never believes the context of all MSN polls after all, nor elected and non-elected men and women with poison legal pens.

Hence Pink Floyd's Brain Damage vid ;)

Here is a recent Nanos Poll on Covid-Canadian's views e.g. they trust their leader(s) and will follow edicts to the T (with some (not many these days) dissenters, naturally and thankfully).

Strong majority of Canadians show interest in getting a COVID-19 vaccination booster shot.

Canadian's back in May were even lining up with their polling likes to accept Vaccine Passports, so saith Angus Ried polls. And here we are after being primed 24/7 for 20 months. What is scary, is what will the psychological manufactured minds of the public accept and like of their leaders, and their policies and law in the days and months ahead? Frightening.

Might be a good opportunity for readers here to review what was written concerning Sebastian Haffner in his times, in comparison to our times in this article:

[T]he whole world had become strange and unsettling. Apart from the fascinating rules I knew, the great game had clearly had other secret rules that I had failed to grasp. There must have been something deceitful and false about it. Where could one find stability and security, faith and confidence, if world events could be so deceptive? If triumph upon triumph led to ultimate disaster, and the true rules of history were revealed only retrospectively in a shattering outcome? I stared into the abyss. I felt a horror for life. (Defying Hitler, p. 27)

It's my understanding that Comirnaty either isn't in production yet and/or there is very little available - surely not enough to replace the Moderna shots. It wouldn't be surprising if they just use the existing Pfizer and simply identify it as Comirnaty.

Here's a very short clip of all the employers NOT requiring their employees be vaxxed - try not to be too shocked . . .

An excellent essay by Whitney Webb on the dark history of Moderna pre scamdemic and the clear fallacy that their mRNA tech has ever worked or has ever been anything else but toxic to humans.

As they themselves admitted...
Spelled out in black and white and yet it's being shot into millions of arms. Pure raw evil.

(L) In other words, cosmically speaking, they just painted targets on their own heads!

A: Yes

Years ago, you referred to a triple bad day for the Rockefellers. In light of the recent revelation about pandemics and the real plague, that for those like the Rockefellers it will be a triple bad day: health-wise (real plague), finance-wise (real crisis), and social-wise (because they'll be hunted by the people when they finally figure out what is being done to them). Is it the meaning of Triple Bad Day?

A: Close. But, not only. Frequency mismatch will lead to many "smashing" events.

Q: (L) In other words, the frequency, the cosmic ray environment, or the frequency of the planet and our area of space-time is changing and they'll have like soul smashing events because they no longer fit?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) Could that also mean that some particularly nasty people will attract smashing from space rocks?

A: Also possible!

It helps to remember the above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to this concentration camp commander and reading comments like this one (someone young),

Just makes me disgusted people tolerate this robot. :curse:

Pretty Face may one day…

face the death sentence for the crimes and atrocities he is now committing to his people.

He is walking on a razors edge - and there is no coming back from this! In one or the other way, he will face his destiny. His soul will have to learn the lessons behind what he has chosen to support during this lifetime.

As much a prince like him is cheered by the many as of now, we also know that the support can change very sudden….

Then the prince becomes a begger.

Back
Top Bottom