Good insight from an informed funeral director, where he recounts his experience when covid first hit the scene all the way up until now:

As expected:

O’Looney suspended

Mon 5:05 pm +00:00, 20 Sep 2021 8
posted by Tapestry
Zero Tolerance Media UK News
The Funeral Director Mr O’Looney who EXPOSED the COVID-19 lies was subsequently suspended for telling the TRUTH of the matter.
jol.jpeg

This just sums up the UK corruption in regards to its fake Rockefeller/Rothschild/Soros Plandemic.

Funeral Director blows the lid on Covid in the link below:The Funeral Director Mr O’Looney who EXPOSED the COVID-19 lies was subsequently suspended for telling the TRUTH of the matter.
John O’Looney suspended from Society of Allied and Independent Funeral Directors SAIF

Hmm . . .

drrueff-300x256-1.jpg

'From October 20, the Covid pass and vaccination will be abolished on the entire territory of the EU' - French Doctor

Wed 12:31 pm +00:00, 22 Sep 2021 15
posted by Tapestry
DISTRIBUTE TO EVERYONE who does not want to be “vaccinated”.
All vaccines will no longer be justified from 20.10.2021: verified information.
The European Union has approved (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/fr/ip_21_3299) 5 therapies that will be available in all hospitals in the Member States for the treatment of Covid.
These therapies have been approved by a decree of the European Council (European Parliament) and will be in force from 1/10, so they will be distributed little by little around 20/10.
Vaccines were approved on a “temporary experimental basis”.
But since the decree will oblige to prescribe these 5 new drugs, the use of the vaccine will cease. So we understand why all the states said “between September it is necessary that …”.
They already knew everything. You have to have patience. Do not accept any blackmail. Be patient.
Now that ivermectin has been re-approved, there is no need for a vaccine. Great news.
The Pasteur Institute recognizes the effectiveness of Ivermectin.
One intake could eradicate all SARS covid-19 genetic material in some people.
Read and share well.
The good news: Ivermectin is now scientifically recognized as an effective drug, in the prophylaxis and treatment of Covid-19 by researchers at the Pasteur Institute in France.
The results of their studies were published in the journal EMBO Molecular Medicine on July 12, 2021, so it’s recent.
Analysis of the results of other research published in the American Journal of Therapeutics strongly urges, with supporting evidence, to bridge the guidelines of health agencies and include Ivermectin as a standard of care.
Macron’s government knew about it … Be well and don’t hesitate to cheer up people who don’t want to get vaccinated

https://www.lettre-docteur-rueff.fr/dr-rueff-biographie/ https://www.lettre-docteur-rueff.fr/dr-rueff-biographie/

About the vaccine. I don’t know if you read French, but from October 20, the Covid pass and vaccination will be abolished on the entire territory of the EU.
A European Commission decree makes five effective drugs available, and the vaccines are said to have been “experimental and provisional.”

TAP – is that a correct translation? Any linguists around? This is Docteur Dominique Rueff.

From the comments:
"So David2, the EU which is a stepping stone to the NWO has wrecked the 100 years+ in the making plans of the NWO??? Please forgive my inability to go into raptures. I will only believe it when I see it, and will disbelieve it right up till then. The legal system of the EU has beaten the NWO. Cmon. Laugh at the elite??. We’ll see, and my breath will not be held I assure you."

I'm with that guy. Interesting the reference to mid/late October though.

Australian police probe video of cop throwing man on floor reportedly leaving him ‘unconscious’ amid Melbourne protests (GRAPHIC)​

More than graphic video,

Australian police have launched an investigation into an incident allegedly involving heavy-handed policing after video footage of a violent confrontation in Melbourne was widely shared on social media this week.
The 12-second clip, which began circulating Wednesday night, shows an unidentified man talking to a group of Victoria Police officers at the Flinders Street railway station. Another officer then walks over to them, grabs the man from behind and throws him to the floor.
A loud thud is heard as the man’s head appears to make contact with the floor, shocking other people in the station. The other police officers then move in, with one helping subdue the man.
“This poor guy was calm, he was just talking to the police,” the caption on the posted video said, noting the man went “unconscious” after his “face hit the tiles” and adding that there was “blood and urine everywhere.”
WARNING: GRAPHIC

According to the woman who posted the clip, the man was “unconscious for a while” and called for “his mum” when he regained consciousness. The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told the news.com.au outlet that the officer who threw the man down had handcuffed him while he was unconscious.
“We are all very disturbed by this and I’ve been inundated with people worldwide wanting to know if this man is all right,” she said. “We understand the paramedics looked at him but not sure what happened after that.”
The video emerged amid chaotic scenes in Australia’s second-largest city this week as police officers clashed with anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown protesters. The incident was one of a number of videos shared online that apparently show the use of excessive force.
In a statement, Victoria Police said the “exact circumstances” around the incident were “yet to be determined” and added that it was being investigated by the Transit Safety Division and Professional Standards Command. The police also urged any witnesses to contact a helpline.
Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police Shane Patton confirmed to radio station 3AW that an investigation was underway but cautioned against “jumping to any conclusions” about the incident.
“There is always a before and after with these matters, and context, and I think that’s important,” Patton said, adding that he “couldn't be prouder” of the police who had been “brilliant” when dealing with protesters in what had been a “dynamic, scary and frightening” few days.
However, the majority of social media users condemned the incident as an example of “police brutality” with several commenters scared that the man could have been killed.
Since Monday, demonstrators had been taking to Melbourne streets to vent their frustration at the government’s handling of the pandemic, including its latest move to impose a vaccine mandate on construction workers.
The authorities’ decision to shut down construction sites starting Tuesday to punish operators for defying the mandate added fuel to the fire, and saw Wednesday’s rally spiral into full-blown clashes with police.
Law enforcement deployed tear gas and rubber bullets in an attempt to disperse the protesters, some of which threw bottles and other projectiles. Around 200 people were arrested in the wake of the unrest.
Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews has chalked up the unrest to agitators, arguing that the protest was hijacked by provocateurs who wanted to incite violence. “They’re there to pretend to be protesting,” he claimed on Tuesday, while denouncing the events as “appalling.”

Chief Commissioner of Victoria Police Shane Patton ask to not jump to conclusion:curse:, as if the policeman was justified in doing something like that and as if I'm to dumb to know that that was anything else then an vile aggression.

Hope that the cop is beind bar by now but pray that the citizen is still alive.

New interview with John O’ Looney UK funeral director done by Stew Peters.

Incendiary, but worth the watch.

Points of interest brought up during the interview:

Interment camp at Willingborough UK.

CDC green zones. USA

Large movement of military equipment in the US.

Placebos for 85%

Injecting kids without notice or parental consent.

Large death numbers about to happen.

He believes he will be taken out soon. Only hope is, he thinks now with his exposure his death might help the resistance, thus not be profitable to them.

He met with high-ranking UK official.

When the children start dyeing, the parents will wake up with rage, and may cause a mass awakening. Then he believes the military will start going door to door.

Get right with God.

Consider what is a right response to those who are killing your children. Should you fight? To what extent? Law, or right?

Hmm . . .

drrueff-300x256-1.jpg

'From October 20, the Covid pass and vaccination will be abolished on the entire territory of the EU' - French Doctor

posted by Tapestry
The European Union has approved (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/fr/ip_21_3299) 5 therapies that will be available in all hospitals in the Member States for the treatment of Covid.
These therapies have been approved by a decree of the European Council (European Parliament) and will be in force from 1/10, so they will be distributed little by little around 20/10.
But since the decree will oblige to prescribe these 5 new drugs, the use of the vaccine will cease. So we understand why all the states said “between September it is necessary that …”.
They already knew everything. You have to have patience. Do not accept any blackmail. Be patient.
Now that ivermectin has been re-approved, there is no need for a vaccine. Great news.
Read and share well.
The good news: Ivermectin is now scientifically recognized as an effective drug, in the prophylaxis and treatment of Covid-19 by researchers at the Pasteur Institute in France.
The results of their studies were published in the journal EMBO Molecular Medicine on July 12, 2021, so it’s recent.
Analysis of the results of other research published in the American Journal of Therapeutics strongly urges, with supporting evidence, to bridge the guidelines of health agencies and include Ivermectin as a standard of care.
Macron’s government knew about it … Be well and don’t hesitate to cheer up people who don’t want to get vaccinated

https://www.lettre-docteur-rueff.fr/dr-rueff-biographie/ https://www.lettre-docteur-rueff.fr/dr-rueff-biographie/

About the vaccine. I don’t know if you read French, but from October 20, the Covid pass and vaccination will be abolished on the entire territory of the EU.
A European Commission decree makes five effective drugs available, and the vaccines are said to have been “experimental and provisional.”

TAP – is that a correct translation? Any linguists around? This is Docteur Dominique Rueff.

From the comments:
"So David2, the EU which is a stepping stone to the NWO has wrecked the 100 years+ in the making plans of the NWO??? Please forgive my inability to go into raptures. I will only believe it when I see it, and will disbelieve it right up till then. The legal system of the EU has beaten the NWO. Cmon. Laugh at the elite??. We’ll see, and my breath will not be held I assure you."

I'm very doubtfull of this article, don't hold your bret.

Hmm . . .

drrueff-300x256-1.jpg

posted by Tapestry
Read and share well.

From the comments:

Not really related as Norway is not part of the EU, but finally, effective tomorrow 4pm, Norway stops all restrictions and plan for gradual full reopening.
source (norwegian): Norge går over til en normal hverdag med økt beredskap
source (english): Norway Travel Restrictions: Government Reveals Plan To Open Border

The Norwegian government today announced the end of all national coronavirus measures, but stopped short of a full reopening of the border. A phased reopening plan for the border has been revealed, starting with residents of all EU countries and selected others.

National measures lifted​

Within Norway, all national measures including the recommendation for social distancing, capacity limits on public and private events, and restrictions on opening hours for bars and restaurants will be removed from 4pm on September 25. “The short version is, we can now live as normal,” said prime minister Erna Solberg.
Good friday from Norway!

Australian police probe video of cop throwing man on floor reportedly leaving him ‘unconscious’ amid Melbourne protests (GRAPHIC)
It's being speculated that these "police" are Mossad/IDF wearing Aussie uniforms - from comments to Sott article:
The Australian Government quietly passed lae last year to allow foreign troops and police to operate in Australia and in that same law it gives them immunity from criminal prosecution....Sounds like many of those cops in Victorian police uniform terrorizing the Australian people are IDF/Mossad....the reason why they all wear masks so they can't be identified
People have gone up to those cops and asked them questions, those masked cops don't utter a word and walk away....

Not sure if this is the same guy from previous vid or another one:
Easy to believe these are not Aussie cops but trained Palestinian bashers:

The above and additional tweets from

Insanity in Australia Melbourne [GRAPHIC]

September 22, 2021 by IWB

And on top of all that, the next move:

Blanket Censorship Now in Melbourne, Australia – Internet Shut Down, Power Cut, Cell Phones Cut, Mainstream Media Protest Coverage Cut, Gov Asks Facebook to Ban Livestreams…

September 23, 2021 by IWB
Complete Media blackout of the Melbourne Lockdown Protests yesterday, after Police fired on the protestors. This is our future folks, if we don’t stand up to the tyranny. Twitter thread: twitter.com/Bradley93038424/status/1440920068095819778

Australia: a woman was strangled by a cop because she was not wearing a mask:
The Government has given them immunity to criminal prosecution so the cops can crack skulls, spray 70 year old woman on the ground with pepper spray -
- attack with rubber bullets or any other "controlling" tactic they choose to do with no repercussions!

Feel free to skip to 1:53 for the main result - it's like jellied cranberry sauce!

Chinese cupping vaccine BLOOD removal shows vax turns blood into CLOTTED JELLY

FWIW - article and brighteon vid:

Kent Heckenlively tells Mike Adams: Biden’s vaccine mandates have no legal grounds

On the Health Ranger Report on Brighteon.TV, New York Times bestselling author Kent Heckenlively tells the Health Ranger Mike Adams that Alan Dershowitz is wrong to make the Supreme Court ruling on Jacobson v. Massachusetts in 1905 as legal ground for President Joe Biden’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine mandates.

“At most it gives a government the authority to impose a relatively small fine. But it doesn’t say that you can’t participate in the society if you don’t get a vaccine. It doesn’t say, ‘we’re going to keep you from interacting with people.’ That’s the first thing that made me say, ‘Dershowitz is absolutely wrong,'” Heckenlively tells Adams.

Biden’s vaccine mandates are unprecedented​

For context, Massachusetts was one of 11 states that had compulsory vaccination laws at the time. The Massachusetts law empowered the board of health of individual cities and towns to enforce mandatory, free vaccinations for adults over the age of 21 if the municipality determined it was necessary for the public health or safety of the community. Adults who refused were subject to a $5 fine.

In 1902, faced with an outbreak of smallpox, the Board of Health of Cambridge, Massachusetts adopted a regulation ordering the vaccination or revaccination of all its residents. Pastor Henning Jacobson refused vaccination saying that “he and his son had had bad reactions to earlier vaccinations” as children. Jacobson believed that his family may have some sort of hereditary condition that made taking a vaccine particularly dangerous.

Because of his refusal to get vaccinated, Jacobson was prosecuted and fined $5 (about $150 in 2020 dollars). The case eventually reached the Supreme Court, which upheld the authority of states to enforce compulsory vaccination laws in 1905.

Dershowitz, a New York Times bestselling author like Heckenlively, often cites Jacobson v. Massachusetts to make a case for vaccine mandates.

The former Harvard Law School professor says there are three issues that will be addressed in constitutional challenges: whether the federal government has the power to mandate vaccines, whether Biden has the power to issue the mandate and whether a mandate is constitutional.

“I think that if it’s done properly, it would be,” says Dershowitz. “The Supreme Court has held since 1905 that you can compel vaccination of a highly contagious disease like smallpox.”

But in his interview in the Health Ranger Report, Heckenlively shoots down Dershowitz’s argument.

“Let’s compare COVID to smallpox. Smallpox killed 300 million people. So we’re looking at something that was much more serious than COVID. In 1905, what they did was they said, ‘if you don’t take a smallpox vaccine, we’re going to give you a $5 fine,'” says Heckenlively, author of the upcoming book “The Case Against Vaccine Mandates.”

Heckenlively says $5 in 1905 is the equivalent of $150 today. According to him, that small fine suggests that “nobody had ever anticipated that you’ll violate somebody’s bodily integrity by forcing them to take a medication.”

That fine is definitely much less than the fines and consequences laid out in Biden’s vaccine mandates.
FULL ARTICLE

Edit:
From the article, "Dershowitz, author of upcoming book “The Case For Vaccine Mandates,” contends that vaccine mandates support people’s civil liberties."

However, the interview covers Heckenlively's new book coming out in October, "The Case Against Vaccine Mandates".

Last edited:
However, the interview covers Heckenlively's new book coming out in October, "The Case Against Vaccine Mandates".
I'm less than 10 minutes in on the interview, and already well worth hearing - the Eugenics movement colors this issue.

Feel free to skip to 1:53 for the main result - it's like jellied cranberry sauce!

Chinese cupping vaccine BLOOD removal shows vax turns blood into CLOTTED JELLY

This form of cupping is called wet cupping and I have tried it a few times. The coagulation of the blood is the normal result in this procedure. So IMO this video has nothing to do with vax. The procedure can be quite effective in treating localized pain and aches for those interested.

This form of cupping is called wet cupping and I have tried it a few times. The coagulation of the blood is the normal result in this procedure. So IMO this video has nothing to do with vax. The procedure can be quite effective in treating localized pain and aches for those interested.
Good to know - thanks for sharing! So another bogus claim! 😒

It's being speculated that these "police" are Mossad/IDF wearing Aussie uniforms - from comments to Sott article:

The Australian Government quietly passed lae last year to allow foreign troops and police to operate in Australia and in that same law it gives them immunity from criminal prosecution....Sounds like many of those cops in Victorian police uniform terrorizing the Australian people are IDF/Mossad....the reason why they all wear masks so they can't be identified
At the times of the G8 meetings, there was also talk of foreign special police advisors and immunity of the police chief.
Hundreds of people were pinned down until the curfew time so they could be illegally arrested, the chief said he knew it was illegal, but he would do it again.
People have gone up to those cops and asked them questions, those masked cops don't utter a word and walk away....
Australia: a woman was strangled by a cop because she was not wearing a mask:
When we had the watercannon blowing the spanish girl against the concrete wall, breaking her skull, in Amsterdam, the cops wouldn't speak but were overheard speaking maybe Ukrainian amongst each other. After the cops were filmed snorting drugs behind the wheel before being deployed, we heard nothing about it anymore and police tactics went back to normal.
These seem robotic, not emotional. IDF likes what they do, and they cheer for hitting hardest.
Now, before talking about aliens, maybe these are GMO vaxx experiment victims?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom