Stuck In a Time Loop

And how does Mouravieff know what he knows? Does he believe what he has been told And taught or has he experienced first hand one or all of the ways? And in what lifetime? He speaks with authority and certainty. From whence? And whatence? We believe him because... ? It resonates in some way? With what we already know?

It seems all I have are questions.
Right there with you.

Here's what I could find in relation to anything discussed on Mouravieffs accuracies:

Session 22 June 2002 said:
Q: We have recently been working with some material from Boris Mouravieff. We can see many relationships. I would like to ask about some of his political views, his ideas about creating some elite corps to help the world graduate to what he calls the cycle of the Holy Spirit. How accurate are those views of Mouravieff?

A: Mouravieff, like many who have protected and passed on the "tradition" are merely carriers and not interpreters of the capacity of a Master.
The True Master understands the nature of the "worlds" in terms of real, Hyperdimensional Interpenetration. Thus Mouraveiff and others misunderstand and misinterpret, thinking in 3rd density Hierarchical terms which simply do not apply.

Session 13 July 2002 said:
Q: We have recently been working with some material from Boris Mouravieff. We can see many relationships between that work and so many of the clues and hints scattered throughout the C's transmissions. What seems to be important is his information about the Centers - three lower and three higher that are not "seated" in the body. Then, he talks about the difference between "A" influences and "B" influences, and the necessity for assimilation of "B" influences in order to fuse the "magnetic center" which then enables the soul - or higher centers - to "seat" in the body. Is the information from Mouravieff about these matters fairly accurate?

A: Not just fairly. It has been preserved from the time of the "Fall."

Q: Mouravieff states clearly that this teaching is a "thin thread" of an oral tradition, and that the monks themselves - in various locations - admit that it has not only not been put into writing, but has not ever even been "gathered together" in a single place. This is, of course, problematical, but it seems that Mouravieff has made a sincere effort to present the material of the Tradition itself, even if he has spent an inordinate amount of time trying to weave through it some of the occult traditions of Europe that have been so very popular for so long, particularly the synarchic views of Guenon and so forth. In seems that, in this respect, Mouravieff has interpreted many things in an "A influence" sort of way. And then, there is Mouravieff's presentation of the "worlds." It seems to be very similar to the teaching about "densities," though without the balance of STS and STO.

A: If it is understood in the original context of hyperdimensional realities. Also, there are some distortions and gloss on the subject of the "worlds" and "notes." But even this is only minor.

Q: Mouravieff says that there are two kinds of humans - he calls the "pre-Adamic" and "Adamic," (discussed in book III). The idea is that pre-Adamic human types basically have no "soul" nor any possibility of growing one. This is a pretty shocking idea, but there have been recent scholarly discussions of this matter based on what seems to be clinical evidence that, indeed, there are human beings who are just "mechanical" and have no "inner" or "higher self" at all. [See: "Division of Consciousness"] Gurdjieff talked about this and so did Castaneda. Are these ideas Mouravieff presents about the two basic TYPES of humans, as far as they go, accurate?

A: Indeed, though again, there is a "Biblical Gloss."

Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre- Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much.
Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

[…]

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely.
In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No.
The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

[…]

Q: Are the levels of initiation and levels of the staircase as presented by Mouravieff fairly accurate?

A: Yes, but different levels accessed in other so-called lives can relieve the intensity of some levels in "another" life.

Q: (L) So work on the self in different incarnations - assuming one is not an organic portal - can be cumulative? You can pick up where you left off if you screw up?

A: Yes. To some extent.
For now, then, good night.

Session 31 July 2002 said:
Q: (Brainwave) Well, God they've been food for the Moon for a long time. (L) So has everybody else. (S) It's the same for all of us though, so is there anything special about them or different than anybody else?

A: Absolutely.

Q: (Perceval) So their genetics...it's a function of genetics... (A) I would ask if there is any other say nation or tribe of similar make-up? (S) Yeah, maybe there's a tribe in every section of the world, or something.

A: There is a "spectrum" as Mouravieff suggests, however the Zulu compose a sort of "drone" tone.

Q: (S) So is this something they do deliberately or is it something unconscious?

A: It is a function of the 4th density energies they "represent."

Q: (A) Okay, so it is a drone tone. That is the main tone which is foundational to the harmonics. You build the music on this infrastructure, so to say. (L) There's the drone, there's the bass, there's the melody. (Brainwave) Listen to his voice, what does his voice sound like to you? I don't know...(Perceval) Yeah, there is a resonance. (Brainwave) Yeah, in his voice. (Perceval) They said a spectrum as in Mouravieff, the spectrum of the genetics able to carry light or to act as a light for transition. I'm not really sure on how that...(L) I think they're talking about a soul tone. (Brainwave) That singing that they do, that special kind of singing is it symbolic of that drone tone.

A: Indeed, as is all of reality symbolic of things at other levels and "depths" of being.

Session 14 September 2002 said:
Q: (L) Okay, now we have a couple of questions we want to get to here. You said before that OP's were originally intended as a bridge between second and third densities and that they were used. Is Mouravieff right about the potential for OP's to advance being dependent upon souled beings advancement to STO at the end of this cycle?

A: Not exactly.
A soul imprint can grow independent of the cycle. However, it is more likely for a soul to "grow" when interacting with 4th Density STO. STS tends to drain energy for its own use.

Session 26 July 2014 said:
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? Like let's say the Château and the Tobacco House, to get a message across? Would that work if there was no power and no way of communicating with each other? Or would we just end up talking to dead dudes unless we grooved a channel?

A: Not likely and not advisable. We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Session 18 May 2019 said:
(Pierre) Another thing that helps this normalization of chaos is that the evolution is not linear. It's not like you have 10 tornadoes, then 15, then 20. Sometimes there are periods of calm. So it helps the wishful thinking part.

(L) Yeah. That's the way it works. I guess that's why people are easily led astray or they're led to think that this is the worst it's going to get and so they can go along and live a normal life. I suppose in some ways, you COULD live a normal life... and we do encourage people to do what they can in the world as long as it doesn’t beat them down or suck them into complacence or sleep.

A: One thing to consider is this: Is the so-called "normal life" one of expansion of STO or is it one of contraction to STS?

Q: (Artemis) That depends on the perspective of the person. A normal life for a normal person I guess is more STS.

(L) Well, I think the biggest problem for some people trying to just live a normal life is that when they do that, they're surrounded by other people just trying to live a normal life according to the materialist paradigm. That tends to make it impossible for them to open up, communicate, share, and do all the things on this list we've made. They can't really do it with most people out there because most people are not attuned that way. Therefore, they fall into confluence like Mouravieff said. They become less and less awake and aware, and their antennae shut down. They spiral down into kind of an STS black hole.

(Joe) Of course, they tell themselves that that won't be the case.

So as we can see from all the above, Mouravieff (despite not being an ‘interpreter’) has his hits, misses, glosses and inaccuracies. I suppose unless we could know for certain on the accuracies of his concept of the ‘Film’ of Man’s life in relation to Time-Loops, best to just take it with a grain of salt.

The drone tone might refer to the tones produced by the musical bow.
I put the link Here of a good review of the african musical bow tones, in the hope that it will make more sense to everyone with musical knowledge.
Below is a short video of how the musical bow is played.

Instead of a code, we have our/someone else's thoughts and information that we arrange, and instead of a plot and environment like in a game, we have various cosmic events, terrestrial (natural) events, we have all kinds of people with inclinations and predispositions, we also have other "players" for example with 4 Densities. For this we have a lot of different scenarios that all these "actors" will play. None of it would exist if Thought had not started it.

Another big deal is letting go. It is easy to think “oh god please get me out of here” but it is necessary to really see and understand the hooks that keep us there; the things we are reluctant to let go of. The temptations of the Loop.
The quoted parts reminded me of the movie "Triangle".
(Watch Triangle | Prime Video)
The film is from the horror genre, so there is blood and killing, but if you manage to "ignore" that part, it has an interesting view at the time loop and finally reveals the hook that holds the main character in the loop. In addition, it lightly suggests that staying in the time loop is a kind of Sisyphus job.
The film does not answer the questions with which BHelemat started this thread, but it fits into the later discussion.

How long is the loop?
I think our week is spun multiple times by the Lizzies, making us run multiple weeks in reality, which we erroneously register as just one "very tiresome and draining week". Feels very long and tiring, but when its gone, it feels like it went super fast.. That's how our lives are stolen by the Lizzies, I think. Because we are hypnotized en-masse, to not recognize the time-looped extra runs! Like cute little human hamsters on a Lizzie-made hamster-wheel. Their goal is energy extraction. In the past my colleagues frequently expressed - in the middle of the week - that they have "such a Friday feeling".. Which was weird, especially when I experienced it as well.

It was discussed in the sessions that real human longevity is about 400 years? I think, because of Lizzie interference, we are forced to quickly waste those 400 years (on average) in forced "time-loop Re-runs". These loops are making our lives "compressed" / spooled into a 80 year long forced-illusion: a distorted and fake lifespan, in the shape of a spool / spiral-like multi-loop. Visualize it like you have a nice long ribbon, where you mark 400 years. Then you spool that ribbon into one small circle, rolling the ribbon about five times. Now when you look at the ribbon, its not a nice long straight line or just one fine full big circle, but a diminished contractile spool of a ribbon, on which now you can only make out 80 marks (you made) on the outside.. and a lot of those marks overlap on the inside with the different years (marks) touching each other on the spiral.
I think this is why we have Déjà vu.

Was there another recent reset (‘downgrade’?) we have been hypnotized or traumatized to forget? (By recent I mean about 400 to 500 years or less.) Are there archaeological remains on earth that are from a different timeline that was massively manipulated? (I am thinking'yes')
I think because of Lizzie manipulation humanity is growing into an increasingly forgetful race, developing Temporal Dementia: our memory losses create timelines increasingly looking like a Swiss cheese and this causes 'Timeline Degradation', I think. We might be increasingly unable to remember earlier timeline-changes, forcefully made by the ever manipulative Lizzies. For example, can you point out the session, in which I remember it was mentioned:
"A: Total destruction cannot come fast enough for Israel."
Do you remember this? Because I do and I cannot find it anywhere, anymore..(not online, not in my archives)

Timeline Degradation:
(this is my question for the C's: is this a thing?)
Just like a large marathon race (with timelines), there is a bunch of people running on the forefront, who have good memory and developed Being. Their timelines are more stable, look clearer and they are making better decisions at the timeline-forks.
Then there is the middle group, already showing signs of progressive disintegration in every way. Their state of Being is mirrored in the worsened condition of their timelines and they are making bad / increasingly worse choices at forks.
Then there is the long and sporadic tail populated by fast disintegrating people with Stage 6: Moderately Severe Dementia - regards Being - or worse and their realities and timelines are fast falling apart. Their timelines and forks look like lemmings falling into The Chasm of Hell.. these peeps are flung into 'outer space' where they disintegrate entirely, along with their timelines.

Visually the entire race looks like a 'comet and its tail' or a waterfall in strong wind with no bottom..

Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre- Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.
Whoa! If organic portals serve as gateways between densities, then..
It just occurred to me that we are '3rd Density Souled Portals', serving as gateways between a
Souled 3D Human <<--->> and a Souled 4thD Hermaphrodite:
the pinnacle of physical creation! But our final station is not just weird 'gender unity', but also is Fluid Physical Form, which often makes me think about chimeras. Especially since soldiers nowadays wear all kinds of uniforms and outfits.. and to me the Minotaur definitely looks like a '4thD Variable-form Outfit' designed for war!

Variable Physicality:
There were discussions about myths of chimera. I don't think those were just ancient genetic experiments preserved in myths. I think a chimera is a piece of 'mass soul memory' from when we were in variable physicality. I think our final station / Terminus is a

Souled 4thD Hermaphrodite Chimera:
Able to change form, but mostly everybody there is coalesced around a Favorite Chimeral Form, I think. Not really human in nowadays strict
anthropomorph-sense. But rather like the Minotaur sense, who still looks humanoid from very far away.. albeit.. there is something wrong with his head.. :) Like how people nowadays love to wear their favorite coat: because it feels good. Made me think about when Canseliet saw Fulcanelli looking fully re-formed and dressed like a Victorian era lady..

Fluid-time era:
I think part of the chimera-myth is remembrance of 4thD existence: at a very minimum that must have been a mixed density 3rdD--4thD existence. Earlier it was pointed out that nowadays on Earth the Lizzies have mixed-density military bases: that means that in the 3D portion of the military base you must observe linear time. But as soon as you walk over into the 4thD-portion of the base, linear-time ceases to exist and there must be all kinds of dizziness and sea-sickness for humans to endure there, I think. If they can ever.. Probably some peeps have more 4thD mixed-base tolerance to remain there longer.

So, in ancient times, how about a 'temporary age': a planet-wide environmental condition resulting in our entire planet being engulfed in a mixed-density envelope / "bubble", creating..

The Paradise
(mixed 3rdD/4thD density)
Which must have had a changed time flow - with a population of Adams and Eves merrily prancing around and praying for baskets of manna, which were just falling from the skies and there was rejuvenation: you could drink from "springs of eternal youth", etc... Then snakes had jobs hiding in trees and soliciting Adams and Eves to bite into that darn apple of forbidden knowledge..
..and soon that entire blasted ancient history will start looping again! Which made me even more '3rd Density averse', reinforcing my decision that I won't incarnate into 3D ever again.. :)

Last edited:
During the filming of the second movie "Matrix reloaded", the brothers were simultaneously filming the video game "Enter the matrix", which has more than 40 minutes of live acted scenes. In one of the scenes, one of the Matrix outsiders encounters a random man in the subway as she is about to exit the matrix through the public telephone. This man says the following:

"72 hours. That's exactly how long Zion lasted last time." When pressed on who he is, he continues "Me? Nobody. Just a spectator enjoying the ride. 72 hours."

Sounds familiar?

video:

M'kay! The recent session has shed some light here onto these ideas. Basically you could call that period after 536 AD a system reset? With perhaps some accompanying hybridization. Perhaps not. (But certainly we are not Humanity Version 1.0 or 2.3 even. They have tinkered with us more than once.) Anyway, Some sort of mass death followed by a mass reincarnation to repopulate after that is perhaps not so far fetched after all.

“(L) So in other words, Paul was right: the end of the world WAS coming?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) And the 2 or 3 missing centuries after the Justinian plague, they were not made up. They were there, but there was nothing going on because everybody was dead!”

PLUS:

“A: ….You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?”

So, the session seems to confirm that, yes, there has been at least that one recent reset 1300-1500 years ago.

Si? Non?

But that adjustment to the timeline then begs the question all the Mudders have and that Fulcanelli alludes to:

Who really built the Gothic Cathedrals and oh so many buildings that were supposedly built at a time right after this cosmic socio-cultural population and infrastructure wipe-out? (and what was the real nature of that culture and it's destruction?)

And again, lastly: was there even ANOTHER reset in the period 400-500 years ago?

The Bible says to keep knocking.

I think because of Lizzie manipulation humanity is growing into an increasingly forgetful race, developing Temporal Dementia: our memory losses create timelines increasingly looking like a Swiss cheese and this causes 'Timeline Degradation', I think. We might be increasingly unable to remember earlier timeline-changes, forcefully made by the ever manipulative Lizzies. For example, can you point out the session, in which I remember it was mentioned:
Do you remember this? Because I do and I cannot find it anywhere, anymore..(not online, not in my archives)

Did you perhaps mean this?

Session 23. August 2014:

(KJN) Will Israel get its comeuppance and the Gaza atrocities abate?

A: Israel will certainly "pay the piper", but perhaps not soon enough.

M'kay! The recent session has shed some light here onto these ideas. Basically you could call that period after 536 AD a system reset? With perhaps some accompanying hybridization. Perhaps not. (But certainly we are not Humanity Version 1.0 or 2.3 even. They have tinkered with us more than once.) Anyway, Some sort of mass death followed by a mass reincarnation to repopulate after that is perhaps not so far fetched after all.
FWIW, If we recall that during the times of the Roman empire, both giants and 'normal' people coexisted but as the atmosphere changed and all that that implies, post apocalypse, remaining living beings were probably preoccupied with survival. I suspect that some survived and thrived with their awareness in tact but realised they had that advantage to make themselves the 'elite' of the day. It would not have been too difficult to manipulate a false history to those damaged and unaware. Look at all the questionable origins and dates of thousands of structures around the world. 'Oh, my grandfather the duke of such'n'such bequeathed his land to us...'.

The 'tinkering' may have been more natural than we know if we consider how DNA may have mutated for decades post 'event'.

Who really built the Gothic Cathedrals and oh so many buildings that were supposedly built at a time right after this cosmic socio-cultural population and infrastructure wipe-out? (and what was the real nature of that culture and it's destruction?)
I think there is a possibility a lot of them were already there; just needed some rescue and repair. There was probably enough ignorant labour around for that. Some may even have been discovered/dug up over the next couple of centuries. Even today, structures are being excavated at various depths, but not too fast, so as to keep the finances coming and the truth partially buried and obscured.

Just looking at the destruction of the middle-east, for example, it will probably be a complete mystery to some 5 generations from now; perhaps 100-125 years from now.

And again, lastly: was there even ANOTHER reset in the period 400-500 years ago?
I think it is possible with what we know about the sun cycles, mini ice ages, etc. There are seemingly always survivors among whom, no doubt, many are opportunists and creative his-story writers who mainly create for themselves at the expense of truth.

Old photographs clearly show technology which 'should not' have been around back then (say 300 years ago) like free electricity, electric cars,and it makes sense that the same devious, selfish minds would quickly have found ways to turn that to their favour. To this day inventions are suppressed if they serve the common good in favour of serving the 'elite' controllers.

Did you perhaps mean this?

Session 23. August 2014:
I found that as well last week. To my dismay its not at all what I clearly remember. It is a suspiciously bleached past data. What I remember, if you compare the two sentences, the original one has a lot greater power. This new one - I think - has been deliberately past-edited, weakened, a defanged past-detail data. The country, its status, all its historical significance, as you can imagine, lent it a pretty strong memory impression in the original.

I'm curious about what the C's can say about this?

I think the Lizzies are sneakily editing the past-timelines - the earlier junctions / forks in time, we have gone through, basing our decisions on originally communicated Past Data. Because the power of the past data is too great, I think the Lizzies are undertaking to create not only 'memory holes on the internet', but in the timelines - thus in our past and what the people in general remember, as well. The past is great power, most of our references are drawn from the past. Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

So, I think, the Lizzies might have thought:
- What if we take away their original past data? So they cannot lean on the past? Create a society with Temporal Dementia? We only allow them to live in the ever present, forgetting what important timeline junctions they passed - and the lessons they learned from Original Past Data -, we make them gradually forgetting what they learned? And foremost: the people will be increasingly unable to use important facts from the past, because they are being sneakily deleted.

Last edited:
~
What better way to bleach the memory of the entire society, since all written data on paper and in digital format is back-edited as well.
So when people claim:
- Hey! I remember this pretty much being different originally!
Other people can point out:
- See? I found the source (on paper or digital) and it is not at all so what you say! Therefore you got it wrong. You are getting older, your memory is weakening, etc..
Pretty ingenious! Since people are glued to linear-time and the idea of 'one-timeline only', any changes in past timelines - what a couple peeps might remember - will go largely unnoticed, entire sets of data forgotten. Because most peeps simply cannot remember original timelines. Only the new history that is being busily bleached / edited by the Lizzies.
Time-Re-Bracketing indeed!

For example, can you point out the session, in which I remember it was mentioned:
I have not seen the Cs saying that at all. Having Israel and destruction in the same sentence was in a session, but it wasn't stated like you have said nor was it said by the Cs.
Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
A: Yes.
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
A: Yes.

I think the Lizzies are sneakily editing the past-timelines - the earlier junctions / forks in time, we have gone through, basing our decisions on originally communicated Past Data.

This is what they sometimes do.

A: That is their intention. That has been their intention for quite some time. They have been traveling back and forth through time as you know it, to set things up so that they can absorb a maximum amount of negative energy with the transference from third level to fourth level that this planet is going to experience, in the hopes that they can overtake you on the fourth level and thereby accomplish several things. 1: retaining their race as a viable species; 2: increasing their numbers; 3: increasing their power; 4: expanding their race throughout the realm of fourth density. To do all of this they have been interfering with events for what you would measure on your calendar as approximately 74 thousand years. And they have been doing so in a completely still state of space time traveling backward and forward at will during this work. Interestingly enough, though, all of this will fail.

But the Lizzies are not to blame in all cases of false memory. We often distort our memories ourselves. Here is something about it:
Memory implantation

I think this has happened to everyone.

This is what they sometimes do.

But the Lizzies are not to blame in all cases of false memory. We often distort our memories ourselves. Here is something about it:
Memory implantation

I think this has happened to everyone.
My first thought: That’s silly, you cannot possibly check with everyone to see whether that happened to them. Perhaps I have a memory problem, and in the case I do have a problem with memory recall, my memories are the same.

My first thought: That’s silly, you cannot possibly check with everyone to see whether that happened to them. Perhaps I have a memory problem, and in the case I do have a problem with memory recall, my memories are the same.

So it has never happened to you that you remembered a situation, something said or something read in detail wrong? Has no one ever said to you that something was different back then? I've probably seen this happen at least once to everyone I know (especially married couples :-) ).
We humans do not store every little detail, but only essential things. Looking back at the situation, we unconsciously like to see the missing details as we would like them to be.
I had even read a technical article about this somewhere years ago, and it has happened to me myself.

Back
Top Bottom