Extracted from a recent article by Dr. Mercola, a simple digest of how the plague of the vaccinated is being reversed to appear as being caused by the unvaccinated.

Over 80% of hospitalizations and deaths appear to be occurring among those who have received the jabs, but this reality is hidden by the way cases are defined and counted.

1. YOU ARE COUNTED AS UNVACCINATED UNTIL 14 DAYS AFTER SECOND JAB

The CDC is counting anyone who is hospitalised and/or died within the first 14 days post-injection as unvaccinated.

According to the CDC,6 you're not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen. This is how the CDC defines a vaccine breakthrough case:

"... a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine."

In other words, if you've received one dose of Pfizer or Moderna and develop symptomatic COVID-19, get admitted to the hospital and/or die from COVID, you're counted as an unvaccinated case. If you've received two doses and get ill within 14 days, you're still counted as an unvaccinated case.

2. MAJORITY OF JAB DEATHS & EXTREME ADVERSE REACTIONS TAKE PLACE WITHIN FIRST 14 DAYS

Not only does this inaccurately inflate the unvaccinated death toll, but it also hides the real dangers of the COVID shots, as the vast majority of deaths from these shots occur within the first two weeks. Now their deaths are counted as unvaccinated deaths rather than being counted as deaths due to vaccine injury or COVID-19 breakthrough infections!

3. DIFFERENT TESTING GUIDELINES IN PLACE FOR VAXXED & UNVAXXED

Since the beginning of the pandemic, the CDC has recommended a PCR test cycle threshold (CT) of 40.9 This flies in the face of scientific consensus, which has long been that a CT over 35 will produce 97% false positives,10 essentially rendering the test useless.

In mid-May 2021, the CDC finally lowered its recommended CT count, but only for patients who have received one or more COVID shots. So, if you have received a COVID injection, the CDC's guidelines call for your PCR test to be run at a CT of 28 or less. If you are unvaccinated, your PCR test is to be run at a CT of 40, which grossly overestimates the true prevalence of infection.

The end result is that unvaccinated individuals who get tested are FAR more prone to get false positives, while those who have received the jab are more likely to get an accurate diagnosis of infection.

4. BREAKTHROUGH CASES ONLY COUNTED IF THEY RESULT IN HOSPITALIZATION AND DEATH

The CDC also hides vaccine failures and props up the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" narrative by only counting breakthrough cases that result in hospitalization or death.

In other words, if you got your second COVID shot more than 14 days ago and you develop symptoms, you do not count as a breakthrough case, even if you test positive, unless you're admitted to the hospital and/or die from COVID-19 in the hospital.

To summarize, COVID breakthrough cases count only if all of the following apply:
  • The patient received the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna shot at least 14 days ago (or one dose in case of Johnson & Johnson's single-dose injection)
  • The patient tests positive for SARS-CoV-2 using a CT of 28 or less, which avoids false positives
  • The patient is admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 and/or dies in the hospital

I hesitated mentioning this aspect since I'm no techie myself, and since I knew I could only describe High's process in a greatly reduced way. You'd have to dig around for how he describes what he's done. Don't rely on my version (!). Then you can draw a better conclusion. Perhaps you'd still be unimpressed, but at least you are getting a more accurate understanding of what you are unimpressed by!

When I have the time I'll see if I can find where High discusses in some depth his algorithm/s. He does touch on it in a lot of places, but more recently he had gone into it more deeply. If anyone following him knows which show I'm thinking of -- again, it wasn't too long ago -- please chime in. I'm curious now whether High's approach to data is as dismissible as Cinnamon seems to think -- although again that opinion is based on a very general descriptive statement on my part. As I noted already, I think some further detail is warranted to draw a more valid conclusion.

Dartboard.

JK!

Kinda.

I think his fundamental thesis is that if stuff is in a whole bunch of peoples heads then it must be real stuff. He’d use different words I am sure and it would sound much more important and believable. Caveat: I am in a frivolous mood.

A cosmic PCR test? Amplify the predominant background noise and see what you get? Whoopee!

But is very likable for sure.

Where are all the dead bodies? That’s what I have been asking myself. It seems to be a missing piece of the picture. Where are the overflowing mortuaries? A few weeks back I found a report from a British lady investigating the new supper prisons being built, and she came upon a large crematorium next door. And there was the document from the UK government for contracts to handle large numbers of bodies in the near future, but neither of those really brought out what I was looking for. What is the present death rate, and are the mortuaries working overtime?

Max Igan, from Australia interviewed and mortician from the UK, John O’Looney which is starting to shed some light on the subject. I believe the town was Milton Keynes UK. Worth the watch.

Points of interest:

Chronicles what he has seen from 2020 to present.

Rest home malfeasants.

The real deaths started with the deployment of the injections.

Injection damage IS the Delta variant.

Now seeing people (bodies) of all ages and walks of life that should not be dying.

New supper prison camp next to crematorium.

Igan said (after the interview) that O’Looney was offered 85k British pounds from RT to stay quiet.

O’Looney invites anyone to write or call him for more information. (Might be worth an interview from Objective Health?) After vetting of course.
Length: 38 minutes.

They are probably not a "unified block" in terms of interests and opinions. Yes, i know the "C's" statements about them. But if an "unified block of them" is able to orchestrated a global scame of this level they obviously are better organized than us / the opposition. We are probably more "chaotic" than "them". Hence labeling them as "chaotic psychopath tribe" seems wrong to me.

It would be very easy to get lost in the weeds here.

To be brief, my main point is that talk of "The Plan" risks misunderstanding the complex, heterogenous nature of Evil on this planet. It also can function to deny their capacity to turn on each other. And it also makes it quite easy to interpret 'anything and everything' that happens as somehow part of "The Plan". I don't see that as useful thinking whatsoever. 'They' may be powerful, but they're not omnipotent.

This particular Soul-smashing Session, 28 Nov 2009, is quite apropos to this discussion:

Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Q: (L) So it is really important for people to go through this process of cleansing to prepare themselves for that?

A: Yes, then they will "rise up with wings as eagles"!

Q: (L) So even people who - or maybe particularly people who - engage in a great deal of what Lobaczewski called "selection and substitution", there is some part of their rational mind that knows what the truth is, but because it's not acceptable to their peer group, or their social milieu, or their background and upbringing to accept that truth, they repress and suppress it and explain things to themselves in other ways. But they still know the truth. What would it be like if you have all of this suppressed, twisted truth locked up inside you that you never allowed yourself to look at and acknowledge?

(Ark) But you see this is not a separate phenomenon because when there is this amplification, there are these fears that you said, they will also explode. So the individual will be able to... the little devil will become the big devil, so it will be easier to choose, because, you know, choices will be amplified. It's not just little dark here, little this there - it's hard to choose - but they will have to decide this time where to go, and the decision will be...

(L) Extremely painful.

(Ark) It will be painful, but on the other hand, it will be clear.

(C******) But what if you're so overwhelmed it isn't clear?

(L) What if your fear is so big that...

(C******) You're blinded?

(Ark) Well, then you are lost.

(L) I mean, people that believe lies against all evidence are the ones that really baffle me. I mean, they don't baffle me in the sense that I don't understand why they do it, because I understand the psychological and brain mechanism, and I understand that's it been thousands of years, little by little, gradually, pathologically encroaching until now we live in this world where it's just literally -everything is dirty - it's just really horrible. And I can't imagine what... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath who doesn't have emotions? How is a hyperkinetic sensate {wave} going to affect a psychopath?

A: They do have a sort of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.

Q: (L) So what it is an amplified hunger for darkness?

(A******) More darkness.

(L) But what would it do if it were amplified in that way?

(A****) Ravenous!

(L) They'd devour themselves, wouldn't they?

A: More or less. What do you do when at your center there is a big empty hole?

Q: (Ark) But I can see how it's gonna happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time, there are a lot of people who are becoming very unstable. There are a lot of people who go completely crazy, that psychopaths can see something is happening - new opportunity, right? So, new victims. "They're mine!" "No, they're MINE!" And so psychopaths will start to fight with each other.

(L) Because they're more and more hungry. And then their masks will fall away, and people will see them for what they are.

A: Yes

However, we do not know what other ingredients the vaccines may contain that are not mRNAs.

And personally I don't know what to do anymore... a few days ago I had a job interview (thanks universe / DCM) in a huge and super modern company. Although they liked me in the first part, I still have to do the interview with human resources...and I don't know what story they will tell me about the vaccine. And I am telling this to the whole forum because it is important and I trust you.

Maybe it is because the universe wanted it that way, but it turns out that this company makes nothing more or less than the manufacture of bank cards, debit, credit and RFID chips, the antennas of the cards and even the national identity documents.

In the interview I had a tour of the plant. I was able to see the whole process.

And for those of us from Argentina: They are already manufacturing a health card for the province of Santa Cruz. I saw it with my own eyes.

During the tour I witnessed the entire security system inside the plant. It was a spaceship. Literally. Every door and section you had to enter with your ID, every step and movement was recorded.

Hello, Bluegazer, I hope you're doing well. I do apologize for the late reply as it got really busy around here. I was trying to stay up to date with the forum during my free time, though. Before replying to this, I peeked into the Swamp and I do hope you get the job! We know the situation is hard for everyone, but if the company has a head on their shoulders, then you should give it a shot!

In the last days you probably witnessed how chaotic the political scene became after the PASO elections (Which I also didn't have the time to dig into it, may as well be another distraction). Hope this delays the bill and other nazi mandates. It's been crossing my mind lately that, like many other reports that people were posting here, this may as well be a psyops to put pressure on us and get vaccinated out of fear and "anticipation" to possible evil mandates.

Like you, my personal stance is that I won't take the jab and I'll fight until the last consequences. My nickname Wallace was inspired by William Wallace and if I have to scream "FREEEEDOOOOOM" on the very last moment, I'll do it lol!

The other day, one of my co-workers called me out on not getting vax'd, "Wow why didn't you take the jab? Why do you always have to be such a contrarian?" I did start mentioning my reasons, how the vax'd were not immune to anything but the opposite, how they won't stop spreading the disease, how these weren't really approved and are still in an experimental phase, how the side effects are hidden from media and how at least 3 people in my neighborhood died after getting it. They went dead silent. I may have went a little bit harsh after that because I did call them out, on how they are now all sick, tired, with constant flu symptoms, headaches, high blood pressure, etc. While I was perfectly fine. Yet, I didn't take the jab. I won't lie, it triggers my flight or fight reaction when comfronted about the vaccine. I doubt we would get all mandatory about it because it's a family bussiness. I still have my concerns, but I'll still fight back like I always have.

We're all familiar with the phrase "Knowledge Protects", I think this is also the extent of it. Not only fightning the thoughts back of getting the jab almost effortlessly, but also rolling your eyes when the news go ham on people's minds. You become more mindful of what you allow to get in your thoughts.

I'd also like to thank every forum member here. Thanks to your shared thoughts, news sharing and networking, I feel stronger to fight back. I do sometimes feel down too, but I'll never admit defeat. Let's keep it up!

Speaking as someone with formal statistical qualifications who does text mining / natural language processing for a living, this sort of thing really isn't too terribly exciting.

Let's suppose we want to reverse engineer Mr. High - setting up scrapers isn't too terribly challenging, maybe you just eat a bunch of RSS feeds and call it a day. From there, you can apply a great many pre-trained models for sentiment, emotion, or the WordNet emotional ontology. After that, you have some results, say you decide to plot them - let's say you look at the emotional rate of change, or emerging clusters around a topic, so on and so forth. A competent Python programmer could have a working proof of concept in hours.

The burning questions are then 1) how do you know you haven't stumbled on random noise in your data mining and 2) how do you know that you haven't goofed up by doing ersatz channeling as data mining by yourself?

To the contrary, this sort of data mining is simply unvalidated data exploration. Gotta have the validation step - isn't that part of why we're on this research forum?
I do not think statistics or classical data mining play any role inClif High’s algorithms. In one of his videos, he mentioned Prolog, in a really brushed off manner. I had a vindication smile. I came across Prolog in 2004 when iI wanted to start a PhD in GIS. At the time a group from Italy was using predicate logic mathematics visualized in GIS to predict the movements of a rodent species. Prolog is a predictive programming language used in conjunction with machine learning.

I THINK you all are dismissing Clif HIGH TO quickly ..
he does admit to being overly paranoid , and may over react occasionally ..
but so many topics Cass & Sott have covered he ends up discussing as well.
the Vegas nerve .. eating meat..when i first heard him on coast to coast radio
2006 or so big ego vegetarian ..NO MORE..
HIS study of history is not unlike Laura's ..
he has changed his mind about so many dyeing from the JAB and now thinks
Fauci screwed up and the early jabs only killed many CHINESE ..
( who knows about recent recipe as it often changes ..)
he also goes into an early psychedelic/drug encounter with an ancient Mantis being
and thinks they are behind alot of the crap going on..
but he acknowledges there are others .. lizzies etc..
i am of ill health and can't go into this too deeply
but i recommend one subscribes to his bitchute channel and listen to recent woo shows ..
oh to explain the WOO is all things normal (normies) poeple do not read up on ..
to much programming .. the stolen election.. the dark child stuff.. rampant corruption ..
and deep down at the bottom the Alien issue ..

if you beat me up about Clif i'm out of here.. please allow freedom of speech...

RED WOO! - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD

@wodasi, I wish you speedy recovery! I understand your frustration, and in hope that it might make you feel better and aid you healing process, I’ll confess that I watch Clif’s musings every week. Clif High has a very rich thinking pattern in the sense that in a span of 5 minutes he might jump from politics to warfare, to religion, martial arts strategy, cancer, his sleep product, weather, clams, tractors ..... You need a lot of knowledge, time and sense of humour and you need to be detached from expectation in order to pay attention. We are in the ...woo, and as such we cannot discuss woo, but we are all dealing with it, be sure about that.
Take care and recover.
The Woo is High.

Where are all the dead bodies? That’s what I have been asking myself. It seems to be a missing piece of the picture. Where are the overflowing mortuaries?...
Had a listened to this interview, and what struck me as being different about what he was observing over what others have observed (scientists, doctors, nurses etc. in their selected work areas) is that - and there is no easy way to put this, it is people like him who collect all the lost (their bodies) from hospitals, morgues, care homes, private homes, and even from the streets. Someone like this would have first hand knowledge of the death from family members, and he brings this up. He brings up the 92 year old man and the 80 something year old woman who died of stage 4 cancer and they called it covid. He lays out the chronological covid timeline, even starting before the covid news broke (stated as November 2019) at what he was observing at hospital - sounded like advanced prepping for what they knew was coming, and the deaths, and lack thereof at certain times, from 2019 to now as Adobe added above.

O’Looney recounts the spike of death at care homes in April 2020, and this dovetails with what many articles on SoTT.net discuss - search Care Homes and you will see the policies that were put in place by governments, and the post blame game that took place. Rosemary Frei looked into the policies, and recently there have been inquests with horrors of the elderly dying - abandonment. Quebec, Canada has been fairly open about it - read here. There are article directly from the UK care home sector, too.

John also spoke of being railroaded by the BBC (here is his BBC feature from April 2020) for which he regrets early on, and then makes the comment that when at care homes (and it was not looked for at first), were the findings of empty packaging in the waste by the elderly that died - he had said there was a surge in the use of Midazolam (used to sedate). This MSN article touches on this drug subject.

He then looks to the death rate pause, well below normal death levels until the vaccinations started, then deaths primarily at hospital were recorded as anything but covid if the case could be made for the patient being vaccinated or, absolutely covid if they died for other reasons. Post jab heart attacks were way up, and other medical factors discussed in this tread.

It seems that one could say that the architects of managing the covid medical systems policy and messaging (often government health services), with the press backing them up, forgot about the one service that sees it all, the people who must care for the dead. It would be good to get other verifications that he tells of his colleagues, yet the devil is in the details, and through the likes of people like this, if what he is saying can be verified, covers a lot of bases.

He does get up on the concentration style camps issues, so don't know.

Igan said (after the interview) that O’Looney was offered 85k British pounds from RT to stay quiet.

That struck me as being off. Not sure why RT would do that - why RT?

Back
Top Bottom