Predictions of Nathalie Aimmeur about vaccines and the world

No, your tone had been perceived by me as aggressive. Same as this reply of yours.

So it was "perceived by you as aggressive", but that's just your perception, which is unlikely to always be accurate. So can you point to anything in what I wrote that can be said to be objectively aggressive. For reference, I responded to another member who suggested that those who don't like posts from this person should simply not read them by saying:

Even more simple, don't post "noise" posts from this source.

What is objectively aggressive in the above and to whom is the "aggression" directed (if anyone)? Keep in mind that a disagreement between members had been ongoing for a while, with some suggesting that there is no value in posts from this "psychic" person. Icarus Rising suggested that, to solve this disagreement, those who think there is no value in the posts, should simply not read them. My response was to suggest that, IMO, an even better way to solve this disagreement was for members to not post "noise" posts/information from this "psychic" person.

So that, precisely, is what you are calling "aggressive".

You mean this => "* Maximization of the signal to noise ratio" ?
At this point in time this “psychic” source has not provided anything of any value. Zilch, nada... nothing has panned out.

So it’s just another source of dissociation or entertainment. And on a research forum this equates to noise. Should any of her claims be validated in the future then we can reevaluate.

What exactly are you getting from this source that you’re getting “aggro” in your defense of it?

Yes, now you’re the aggro one. Funny how that happens.

(Source: Terms and rules)

Yes.

If the first admin reaction to critique is basicly to tell people to "beat it" doesnt seem somewhat aggressive to you?

Maybe you missed this post several days previous to mine?

What I said was that members should not post "noise" posts from this particular source. One of the roles of moderators is to try and keep discussions relevant and encourage the sharing of information that is as useful to ALL members as possible.

Thank you for translating these, the predictions can be ideas to entertain and maybe make some preventive plans.
But they can also become a major distraction from keeping the feet on the ground and paying attention to HERE and NOW. Besides there are thousands of predictions everyday for the next few months.
From mediums to journalist to sci-fi tv shows. Many of them can become the reality that we experience collectively or individually, or maybe not one comes to be true. The predictions can also be a 'push' to force acceptance of certain happenings.
I think I don't want to care about predictions, but I care about the here and now around me and my family.
Looking left and right, really paying attention to the now.
Yes as for now, really nothing much happened.

No incredible revelations about vaccines, no cancellation of the sanitary pass (green pass), no changes in the political decisions or revolution in France. And of course no mass deaths due to the vaccine, no CME event that would knock off the satellites, no big meteors, and so on. Or not yet ? :-P

So I would probably say that her source is very dubious. Still it was interesting to read about some potentialities, like "if a CME-type event happens, what it would create and what should I do in this case". What about electronics ? computers ? informations stored on internet ? streaming ? work online?

For example when you trade the markets, you have different possible scenario in mind, based on the available informations and analysis, and if the scenario you thought about doesn't plays out then it is invalidated and you have to reevaluate. But first, you have to analyze and have a plan. In the end, the markets are always right, and it's you that have to reevaluate if you are wrong. It can be painful if you were wrong and loose money, because you have to cut the losses, but in the end if you are objective, you increase your capital. Same thing goes with energy and life. When do you cut the losses of your own energy when you invest it in something that doesn't work out ? Like a new job, new relationship, new house, etc. Everyday we make some decisions, so at least more of those decisions should in the end "increase" your own "energetic capital", otherwise life and general law drags you down.

In my case, I thought in the years 2010-2012 that something quite big would happen, when there was the H1N1 stuff and some people talking about a compulsory vaccine. Now I realize it is 10 years later that we have this same exact situation. Still, what I did at this time helped me to adapt to this new current situation, for example, researching and buying some stuff like Berkey filter, canning material, growing tobacco, silver coins, etc etc etc, and acquiring some skills (even if I have still a lot to learn). Some of these actions were very useful, some less useful (for example silvers coins were not such a good investment, I should have reevalute the situation a few years later and invested in something else - that was a big mistake).

So in the end maybe it can distract you, or maybe it can help you, depending of how you stay objective about what's happening in the world. Maybe nothing will happen in the next 10 years, maybe it will stay moreless like this and the vaccine and virus and black death will not kill everyone. Probably it would be good to reevaluate constantly so we do not get trapped in one scenario that doesn't unfold like we thought it would.

We probably live in a very complex universe with multiple realities and if you don't stay objective, or you wish too much about one scenario to materialize, you are left behind by the never-ending evolving and changing reality. It is like parents that would like to see their child becoming this or that, but their child evolves and becomes something totally different. Or thinking that living conditions in a country will improve over time and then you invested too much in this country and you get trapped in it, and it's much more painful to move elsewhere.

Everything I read, watch, everyday, makes me think that things will go in a particular direction, but what if something arrives that changes everything suddenly (in a good or bad way, like an attractor, mathematically?) ? If you miss this particular little change of "gravity" in the current situation, even in your own life, than you are very quickly left behind and have to deal with a completely different situation afterward.

Just my 2 cents!

(Source: Terms and rules)

If the first admin reaction to critique is basicly to tell people to "beat it" doesnt seem somewhat aggressive to you?

That's not what was said nor intended, IMO.

If you are a guest at your friend's house, and you play loud techno music they don't like, would you say, "well, if you don't like it, just don't listen to it?" And if you did, would your your friend be "aggro" for telling you "even better, just don't play that kind of music here"? I know, one can more easily ignore a forum thread than loud music, but you are still in somebody else's house" in this forum, and we don't ignore threads. And this house is quite attentive to diminishing "noise". So, asking for people to keep it low is not aggressive, it's just part of what we do.

Did this bother you because you forgot this part, or because you consider this psychic important information for all of us? If it's the first, well, now you know, and no harm done. If the second, then I'm still waiting for someone to explain why her predictions are worthy of this forum as an addition to our knowledge base.

Back
Top Bottom