Predictions of Nathalie Aimmeur about vaccines and the world

Even 'normies'' spider senses are tingling. People are looking for external knowledge that will ground them in this time of lies and chaos. Thus they can become low-hanging fruit for COINTELPRO operations. Some self-designated experts play the psychic angle, others have 'insider intel', and the Q-sters are still out there as well.

I suggest this and similar threads be moved to 'New Age COINTELPRO', or 'Channel Watch' Perhaps a few sources may be tapping into something objective. More likely, however - certain similar "narratives" will start to appear across seemingly divergent sources. A lot of these experts say some powerful - something is coming that will save or help us, and there is a growing idea out there that basically says the tide will turn within the next few months. Maybe some of this has some truth to it, or not. The devil is in the details and good propaganda often contains a big seed of truth. It's ok not to know, and to accept that there are things we just can't know or understand at the 3rd density level. It's good to question folks who profess to have some sort of "secret source", especially if they are hawking some survival product for instance. Many of these 'gurus' may have in fact, simply discovered the magic money-making power of 'clickbait'.

Amazing how people have to complain about things they know nothing about. If you are not interested in Nathalie’s words, don't read them - Simple! Others do and they may not necessarily agree, however, I believe there is information in all that we draw to ourselves
You dont need to read it?!

The information value of something like this is less than zero though - even if her predictions are entertaining, you still have to process them out of your head, and sometimes this sort of thing will corrupt your own thinking - is it not enough that they have been exhaustively debunked as baseless speculation? I'm still kicking myself for having gotten caught up in speculation from having taken and run with unsourced speculation from Clif High's content. It's so insidious how easy it is to latch on to somebody that seems to have an idea while still being quite ignorant themselves!

After reading this thread and the fact that it's September 9th, there is too much for too short of time for me to take anything for granted. Kinda glad I didn't follow from the beginning. It was not an easy read. More than easy to want some of it to materialize.

What can I take away? Well, suppose 25% will happen. My next question is which 25%? You see how that stuff works. It's not that difficult to get 25% correct on anything. One thing is certain, her income stream is likely secure for now.

Not a personal attack as she likely is a person who has humanity's best interests in mind. Facts are, she was more likely used by those who don't have our best interests in mind.

I am hearing from many sources that September October will bring change. It seems after that, people's own opinions get mixed in.

Here's to September October!

This should be kept for hindsight which usually is 20/20.

Amazing how people have to complain about things they know nothing about. If you are not interested in Nathalie’s words, don't read them - Simple! Others do and they may not necessarily agree, however, I believe there is information in all that we draw to ourselves

Even more simple, don't post "noise" posts from this source.
The problem with such predictions is - in my case - they leech energy: as I read them, line by line these predictions elicit emotional responses - fear, assurance, hope, anticipation etc.. - and I can feel the blobs of energy leaving me. We all know, where such leeched energy goes..

There were two reasons I asked for another translation:

1. to see her dynamics, a pattern in her process, how her "rolls are moving". Because I think, you simply can't do this many videos and put this many predictions in each of them, because the universe just doesn't flow this fast, this determined. The changes are slow and outcomes are constantly balancing on thin threads of rope: AFAIK there is a slow 'ebb & flow' on the wide-scope of multiple timelines.
Most forum members here have been complaining about how slow things were moving. I think, that's not a coincidence: the complaints reflect the real speed how the universe "moves" / flows in non-linear time, pulling all possible timelines with it.

Events need a 'temporal span' - long stretches - to fully unfold and reach their culmination to cause ripple waves: its like watching a sea of honey with full ripple waves in slow motion. The universe moves much slower than our sped-up linear-time, especially how our days / week cycles are sped-up, I think, artificially, by the Lizzies. Our days spin much faster to drain us - how a hamster is forced to run on the wheel -, but the faster passing of our days doesn't reflect the real speed of the Universe, I think. What we sensitives see, is a slow moving / slow rolling sea of waves, I think. This many predictions this frequently, I think, are just physically impossible to read from such a slow moving universe with its sea of slowly rolling timelines, I think.

If you remember the world-events in the past, a lot of the time the speed of real historical change was agonizingly slow. Then it unexpectedly jerks: events suddenly get into motion, appear to speed up to a dizzying level: I think this is because of the force-constricted time-manipulation of the Lizards. They artificially wind-up everything, then time behaves like a suddenly dropped stainless steel wind up spring.

2. the second reason was that I hoped to get a translation of what exact words she uses right at the beginning in the first ~four minutes. YT auto translate gave me Archangel Michael and the word "marc". So what the heck are her exact sentences in the beginning? Because I received some of this 'Archangel Michael'-BS as well, more than a year ago - as an inspiration, idea. So it was quite astonishing for me to see that all this crap - that appeared so personal and such a "great idea" to me - could be a mere propaganda a COINTELPRO operation run by the Deep State / or those alleged Hollow Earth psychics having fun sending up noise to the planet's surface / broadcasting a Flood of Noise, to confuse the sensitives who have spongy minds, where every such broadcast thoughts, memes, ideas, inspirations usually land.

Playing with the minds of people, maybe causing the Q-movement or the Devolutionists: some intelligence officers receiving some of this junk and suddenly they start to feel inspired and compelled to start the Q movement and the like.. The implications are infuriating.

Eye-opening for sure. To see my 'oh so secret inspirations' received and mirrored by someone else as well:

Divine and demonic forces will battle it out in the skies..., oh, WOW, I received that as well in great detail!

Massive amounts of deaths... she smelled it as I think the female mind is more focused on their sharper sense of smell. I tasted the ashes from cremation sites instead.

Asteroids hitting Earth, check, I saw that too. All these flashes and visions have about the same emotional jolt / charge as an apocalyptic dream / nightmare, BTW.

"Conflicts arise. Governments and the world order will be brought to an end"..
WOW, I received that junk too!

The high-placed people will be charged for crime against humanity, it is an invisible genocide. It's a holocaust. Judgment either in Brussels or in Nuremberg,"
Yeah, this little snippet I receive so often on the channel I'm tuned into
that it now feels like WW2-pamphlets falling from the planes.. possibly some Q-broadcast from some CIA-black site?

if there are no more people to work in the power plants it will be a problem.
Gee, I got this one too way too often.. this one must be the Deep State's favorite, to be broadcast so frequently..

It's going to be worse than 1789. Protests also in Quebec, Germany, USA, Canada, Italy, England
Got this one too. Her attention / prediction-focus was on the countries of Europe. Mine on Syria-Turkey, about the future of those I posted here on the forum. Then when these visions are neatly published, its way to easy for the Lizzies to scramble the timelines, re-bracket everything, so the possibilities seen closing-in are no longer valid anymore. Its as if kids are building nice sandcastles, then call their mother to witness the wonderful creations. But before mommy arrives, an evil kid (Lizzies) jumps into the playground, demolishes the nice sandcastles and by the time mom arrives (to see the nice creations), she can only witness the devastation. That's what happens with our future timelines and personal possibilities in general, I think.

Last edited:
There were two reasons I asked for another translation:

Thanks for explaining. For a moment I thought you were believing everything she said. And, as you can see, it seems that some people here are doing just that, or taking her a bit too seriously, not explaining at all what makes this person worthy of our time, even when asked.

Just fyi, if what you want is a translation, you can easily download this ad-on, and watch whatever you want in French with English subtitles. The translation isn't bad.

And that way, we avoid noise in the forum. :-) The point is not to post whatever and "not read it if you aren't interested". We try to post what helps gain knowledge, and if a source seems like a distraction and a waste of time, when we prefer not to have it on this forum unless it's for a critical analysis (if useful). There are other places on the Internet that would be happy to share it and not question it.

The information value of something like this is less than zero though - even if her predictions are entertaining, you still have to process them out of your head, and sometimes this sort of thing will corrupt your own thinking - is it not enough that they have been exhaustively debunked as baseless speculation? I'm still kicking myself for having gotten caught up in speculation from having taken and run with unsourced speculation from Clif High's content. It's so insidious how easy it is to latch on to somebody that seems to have an idea while still being quite ignorant themselves!

Well said, cinnamon! Very true. But don't kick yourself too much about it. Now you know better, so it must have helped!

... A lot of these experts say some powerful - something is coming that will save or help us, and there is a growing idea out there that basically says the tide will turn within the next few months. Maybe some of this has some truth to it, or not. The devil is in the details and good propaganda often contains a big seed of truth. ...
Or is it simply:

Session Date: May 18th 2019

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!

The information value of something like this is less than zero though - even if her predictions are entertaining, you still have to process them out of your head, and sometimes this sort of thing will corrupt your own thinking - is it not enough that they have been exhaustively debunked as baseless speculation? I'm still kicking myself for having gotten caught up in speculation from having taken and run with unsourced speculation from Clif High's content. It's so insidious how easy it is to latch on to somebody that seems to have idea while still being quite ignorant themselves!
Agreed. I looked briefly over the first few posts and determined there was no real value in this information. It looks like noise - there's no analysis, no observations, no data - not really worth investing time and brain power over.

Reading this thread made me think on the following situation; It seems that curiosity for future events may create the same effects in our brains like gambling. Although curiosity per se it’s something positive, it can drive us to learn and growth but it’s how to filter the information what we really need to learn or in how to invest that curiosity into information that matters.

Via: Shared striatal activity in decisions to satisfy curiosity and hunger at the risk of electric shocks - Nature Human Behaviour

Curiosity is often portrayed as a desirable feature of human faculty. However, curiosity may come at a cost that sometimes puts people in harmful situations. Here, using a set of behavioural and neuroimaging experiments with stimuli that strongly trigger curiosity (for example, magic tricks), we examine the psychological and neural mechanisms underlying the motivational effect of curiosity. We consistently demonstrate that across different samples, people are indeed willing to gamble, subjecting themselves to electric shocks to satisfy their curiosity for trivial knowledge that carries no apparent instrumental value. Also, this influence of curiosity shares common neural mechanisms with that of hunger for food. In particular, we show that acceptance (compared to rejection) of curiosity-driven or incentive-driven gambles is accompanied by enhanced activity in the ventral striatum when curiosity or hunger was elicited, which extends into the dorsal striatum when participants made a decision.

To be honest it was fun to read those predictions because you picture those scenarios in your mind. But if you really pay attention to what is said it’s basically the same ”apocalyptic” messages that many mediums (if they really are) shares. and also, when they go into very specific info you get red flags right there. Anyways, we already know that similar scenarios are most likely going to happen because of the Cs, Laura and many others work. Work which has data that backs up what is “predicted”. Compare to those mediums who doesn’t have any data to back up the information but their own brains, and we know how one can’t never trust on our brains many times.

Thank you for translating these, the predictions can be ideas to entertain and maybe make some preventive plans.
But they can also become a major distraction from keeping the feet on the ground and paying attention to HERE and NOW. Besides there are thousands of predictions everyday for the next few months.
From mediums to journalist to sci-fi tv shows. Many of them can become the reality that we experience collectively or individually, or maybe not one comes to be true. The predictions can also be a 'push' to force acceptance of certain happenings.
I think I don't want to care about predictions, but I care about the here and now around me and my family.
Looking left and right, really paying attention to the now.

Instead of predictions people should call them wishes and worries. Perhaps intuitivelly I tune too quickly into danger and I miss opportunities. Like someone who once burned with soup now blows even into yoghurt. I see this lady as a savvy watcher of allarmist videos and happy go lucky individual. Nothing more. Let’s bet in her next predictions she is going to mention adenochrome, pedofile rings and nuclear bombs.

So "aggressive", in your mind, is suggesting that the noise on this forum be kept low?

No, your tone had been perceived by me as aggressive. Same as this reply of yours.

In that case, one of the main forum rules is "aggressive"

And which forum rule might that be?

Maybe this is not the forum for you.

With moderators like this probably not. But how did you come to this conclusion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom