Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination

You'll have to take that decision yourself, weighting in all pros and cons.
*sigh* I don't know what to do. Perhaps I'll try taking just a half pill and if nothing happens, I'll take the other half. I'm going to wait till a day when someone will be home with me.

Diet is heavily geared towards meats, fats and veg. Also a decent chunk of seafood. Diet low on carbs as the main staple in dishes but do still take carbs - mostly rice & potatoes. Nothing fancy but heavily carnivore based diet with veg on the side.
  • 30 - 40 age bracket
  • No major chronic underlying health issues yet!

Thanks Scottreader. I'm in my mid 60's and I do have some underlying health issues (Sjogrens Syndrome). I do eat meats, poultry, fish, and veg. I stay away from potatoes, too much starch as my blood sugar tends to fluccuate. Also, I have not had any vaccines since I was a kid! Oh, I got a flu shot over 25 years ago, I had a reaction to that and never got another!! :-D

*sigh* I don't know what to do. Perhaps I'll try taking just a half pill and if nothing happens, I'll take the other half. I'm going to wait till a day when someone will be home with me.

Thanks Scottreader. I'm in my mid 60's and I do have some underlying health issues (Sjogrens Syndrome). I do eat meats, poultry, fish, and veg. I stay away from potatoes, too much starch as my blood sugar tends to fluccuate. Also, I have not had any vaccines since I was a kid! Oh, I got a flu shot over 25 years ago, I had a reaction to that and never got another!! :-D
Congratulations for getting to mid-60s!

I look forward and I think getting through the next 15 years will be an achievement in of itself given how things are going in the world. If I make it to mid-60s I'll be like bloody hell, that was a miracle! 😝

Maybe a fellowship member can perform applied kinesiology on you from a distance to see if ivermectin is good or bad for you?

Maybe a fellowship member can perform applied kinesiology on you from a distance to see if ivermectin is good or bad for you?
You know, I decided to "call upon Cassiopaea and knowledge will answer" and asked the Universe for a sign that it was safe for me to take the Ivermectin. I went for a walk outside, and when I came in, I sat down in the recliner and picked up my tablet and starting reading FB posts. A friend had posted an article called "Believe It: A Top Old School Journalist stands Up for Ivermectin and Free Speech."

I just started to read it, when I noticed something flash out of my peripheral vision. I looked up and saw the television COMING ON BY ITSELF!!! I just sat there gaping at it. :scared: The remote was sitting over on the coffee table! The TV has never, ever, come on by itself. To top it off, Ancient Aliens was on!!

It happened when I was reading about Ivermectin, so I'm thinking this was my sign from Above that I'm good to go? Geeze, I told Them if they wanted to shut it off so I didn't have to get up and do it myself, that was okay. :lol:

I'm still kinda freaked...

You know, I decided to "call upon Cassiopaea and knowledge will answer" and asked the Universe for a sign that it was safe for me to take the Ivermectin. I went for a walk outside, and when I came in, I sat down in the recliner and picked up my tablet and starting reading FB posts. A friend had posted an article called "Believe It: A Top Old School Journalist stands Up for Ivermectin and Free Speech."

I just started to read it, when I noticed something flash out of my peripheral vision. I looked up and saw the television COMING ON BY ITSELF!!! I just sat there gaping at it. :scared: The remote was sitting over on the coffee table! The TV has never, ever, come on by itself. To top it off, Ancient Aliens was on!!

It happened when I was reading about Ivermectin, so I'm thinking this was my sign from Above that I'm good to go? Geeze, I told Them if they wanted to shut it off so I didn't have to get up and do it myself, that was okay. :lol:

You asked for it! :lol:

Judy Mikovits on ivermectin - she has some very good things to say about it:

I did take 2 doses of Ivermectin, first around 15mg second around 20mg (my bodyweight is around 75KG). I can not report positive nor negative effects. I had not been ill when taking it.

Main reason for taking it had been for testing if its safe in case someone should become seriously sick in the future.

Last edited:
Double Posting.

CDC recommends Ivermectin for "Migrants" ONLY.
Seems like it's part of a prophylactic to head of any kind of tropical diseases, including parasitic infections for which Ivermectin has been approved in developing countries and the west for awhile. It doesn't look like an admission it helps against Covid, but it does debunk the whole "horse dewormer" narrative being pushed. 😠

What is the difference between ivermectin for animals and the one for humans? I can only find the animal one online.

Double Posting.

CDC recommends Ivermectin for "Migrants" ONLY.

View attachment 49068
Bang bang! Better than a smoking gun.

What is the difference between ivermectin for animals and the one for humans? I can only find the animal one online.
Higher purity in the version for humans.

I was sick at the end of June with what I thought was a bacterial infection that I got from a bad teeth cleaning at the dentist. Three days later, I had a fever of 102 and all over body aches but no respiratory symptoms, or cough. The fever continued for about 4-5 days and I received Cipro from the doctor which I only took twice since it made me dizzy. The fever went away but I still felt extremely tired and my sense of smell has disappeared. I decided to get a Covid antibody test last week, and it came out positive. I’m still tired, have joint pain, no sense of smell, I’m lightheaded a lot, can’t sleep, and sometimes my chest feels tight. I joined an on-line Covid long haulers group and those seem to be a lot of their symptoms also.

So I’ve finally got some Ivermectin from India, and was going to try the long-hauler protocol of taking one 12 mg (for my weight) for two days. Since I have weird reactions to almost everything, I started to read more about Ivermectin itself last night. I read to take it on an empty stomach, but then I read that you can take it with food if medicine upsets your stomach (it does for me) so I’m not sure what to do there. I also read that you can take half a pill and then the other half three hours later?

But what is scaring me is I read that it can affect your eyes, which I already have a ton of issues with. “Ocular side effects have included eyelid edema, anterior uveitis, blurred vision, conjunctivitis, limbitis, punctate opacity, keratitis, abnormal sensation in the eyes, and chorioretinitis/choroiditis” Also, “nervous system side effects have included dizziness, headache, somnolence, vertigo, and tremor.” I already have dizziness and tremors in my hands and don’t need to make them worse! Also, my blood pressure is very low, and I also read that Ivermectin can lower your blood pressure.

So I’m wondering, and maybe @Gaby can help, should I still take the Ivermectin to see if it resolves some of my “long haul” issues without having any doctor supervision on my end? Or are all those warnings just to keep people away from it? I know it’s considered generally “safe” but as I’ve had weird reactions to just about everything, I’m just a bit nervous. I was fine with trying it until last night when I read all the side effect stuff! :shock:
Hello Mrs. Peel, as Gaby told, the decision is yours. It is important to read about Ivermectin from good sources, also. Here is something from Sott.

Objective:Health: ‌Ivermectin: The Suppressed Miracle Drug for Covid-19
COVID disinformation and media suppression of experts
Objective:Health - The Rise of Medical Technocracy and the Suppressed Truth of Viral Treatments - Interview with Dr. Lee Merritt

So far so good for me and my husband and also as you know for Hesperides and his husband. I am a little paranoic me also when pills but for this one I took it without fear, I do not know why maybe because I read so many good things about it from good doctors. At the end each body is different, that's true. And the decision is personal.

Back
Top Bottom